[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Been a neet for 7 years >Online friends talk about how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: xeqzps.jpg (346 KB, 1599x1163) Image search: [Google]
xeqzps.jpg
346 KB, 1599x1163
>Been a neet for 7 years
>Online friends talk about how bored they get, nothing to do
>I have done nothing for so long that I haven't felt boredom in 6 years
>>
File: S2DS.jpg (161 KB, 1222x1380) Image search: [Google]
S2DS.jpg
161 KB, 1222x1380
>tfw my NEETdom is coming to an end cos I have to start working tomorrow
>suddenly I value the time I have
>I want to do so many things and regret not pursuing my passions while a NEET
>know very well that the next time I become a NEET I'll do absolutely nothing all day again

I will an hero soon.
>>
>>29850927
do people call themselves NEET when they're temporarily unemployed now? because that's just called being temporarily unemployed.
>>
>>29850955
If 8 months is temporary, and the 6 years before that job.
>>
File: lou-reed-live-cover.jpg (853 KB, 1274x1298) Image search: [Google]
lou-reed-live-cover.jpg
853 KB, 1274x1298
>>29851079

OP here

Don't kill yourself, anon. Just ride out life till the end.
>>
I have all this free time but I have nothing to do.

I want to pursue a hobby but I don't have one and everything seems boring
>>
File: 1460636195585.png (190 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1460636195585.png
190 KB, 592x385
>>29850911
Boredom is for the weak, there's plenty to do. Luckily I'm assburgerish enough to derive actual pleasure from games like Factorio or Transport Tycoon, even though objectively speaking you're the one getting played because the developers make you do all that bullshit micromanagement work because they couldn't come up with proper game design or an actual interface themselves. Last month I fell for the RimWorld meme, a game that makes you feel accomplished for getting dysfunctional colonists to do work they should be doing out of self-interest in the first place.

What was I even a trying to say, ah yes

>>29850927
I also thought about killing myself but remember that so many disgusting and despicable people are alive and even doing well, there's no reason you shouldn't be just as shameless as them. Don't get cucked by feelings of guilt. Take whatever you can get, and hear their lamentations.
>>
Why not do stuff that wageslaves have no timw ro do?

Like learn to mod games?
>>
>>29851950
He just said he won't have the time anymore.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.