[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex-slave for 24 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: Exterminatus.jpg (196 KB, 620x803) Image search: [Google]
Exterminatus.jpg
196 KB, 620x803
An average looking female agrees to be your slave for 24 hours to be humilated and abused. What would you do with her during that day. Keep it realistic.
>>
>>29850725
stick a cucumber up her ass and make her walk around on all fours with one side of her face always on the ground
>>
>>29850725
Nothing. I don't want sex really. Maybe play some vidya games and eat pizza.
>>
>>29850725
tell her to get the fuck out of my house and never come around again
>>
>>29850747

You have a female to abuse for 24 hours and this is all you can think of ?
>>
tell her to suck my dick or ill make her ass black and blue, while her face still has to be one side on floor. hold dick just barely where she cant get it, repeat process, letting her know shell do it forever until she gets it right with each ass beating becoming worse after each one, until she cries then face fuck the shit out of her and tell her to blow bubbles from the cum

ive got millions man
>>
>>29850748

Doesn't have to be sex. You can humiliate her and abuse her in other ways - like walk her on a leash or let your friends take turns with her, piss on her etc..
>>
>>29850725
Make her spend time with me.
>>
>>29850763
literally just off the top of my head, might do dog play and tell her shes not done until she comes from the dog. bonus points if its her dog. if i got to repeat the 24 hour thing id have her adopt the biggest dog, wed go pick one out, and she would have to play bitch to her pet dog
>>
>>29850787

this is good, please go on
>>
Fuck the whole abuse thing.

>Cleaning
>>
>>29850803
That's pretty degenerate. Maybe if she's smart she can help me study for the upcoming semester

>>29850824
Daniel?
>>
pull her hair in public and smack her in the face whenever and when some chauch comes up to defend her make her bark. like she can literally only bark in public. bonus points if shes unwilling because a hot guy is near and then smack her in the ass, to take steps, then pull the back part of her underwear up a little forcefully to let her know im the boss and tell her to whine like a dog. when she does it walk up near the hot guy with her underwear still rising out the back, me pulling on it and making her whine
>>
>>29850845
no im shawn, thats it faggots tell daniel i said hi
>>
Force her to answer questions about basic history and verbally abuse her when she can't name even two generals from the Confederate army during the civil war.

True degradation.
>>
>>29850725
I am really into reverse findom. I will make her give me all her savings and then I will masturbate
>>
File: 1466129699621.png (168 KB, 516x471) Image search: [Google]
1466129699621.png
168 KB, 516x471
>>29850897
>I will make her give me all her savings and then I will masturbate
>>
>>29850725
I'd play some comfy movies and we'd talk and cuddle.
>>
File: 1454277006141.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454277006141.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
There are some good replies here but not what i expected. I thought this is what robots dream about 24/7

The thing is I'm talking to a woman on an online sex-dating site and she agreed to be my slave for 24 hours if my description of the things I'll do with her is impressive.
>>
>>29850935
whats she into? humiliation beatings?

and no robots are usually just wanting companionship or arent ready for companionship or the thought of the process
>>
>>29850949

Humiliation and rough sex. Likes to be dominated outside the bedroom.
>>
>>29850935
try b maybe
>>
>>29850935
>> I thought this is what robots dream about 24/7

lol, don't confuse us with the loudest and angriest posters. most of us are just lonely sad dudes who'd be happy to get a kind word and a hug from a woman.
>>
>>29850968
theres stuff to work with ^

its the mindset and everything comes from it. like a pure desire to hurt someone with an attached sexual desire. just complexity from the vanilla stuff
>>
>>29850935
You're a normie, fuck off.

A robot wouldn't do anything sexual, the ultimate humilation would be the roastie being rejected by a robot of all people.
>>
>>29850990
This. Robots are mostly hopeless romantics.

Bitter, twisted hopeless romantics.
>>
>>29850968
things in front of family and friends is a forbidden thing so thats a go. she wants to be dominated, whats the most humiliating thing to you that would turn you on
>>
File: Dreadnought00.jpg (334 KB, 1065x1024) Image search: [Google]
Dreadnought00.jpg
334 KB, 1065x1024
>>29850996

I do have the mindset for it - i have a lot of repressed anger towards women i'd like to play out and i'm certanly not a moralfag. But i'm having trouble thinking of specific scanarios and things to do with her
>>
>>29851041
its a feeling and everything comes from it, its nto really conscious either

when you get her good at the house going outside is much easier because everything is a turn on and shell do anything you say so anything like her opening the door for you, buying you food etc is all a turn on
>>
>>29851041
masturbating in public, having her not wash the cum dripping out her asshole and refilling it so she has a reminder spot

its just what happens at the house that sets the tone
>>
>>29850725
Tie her down and deepthroat her until I cum down her throat. After that I'd still have get tied down and put a hitachi wand on pussy and cum many times until I'm ready again. Yeah sure I'd give her water and maybe a rest here and there but she's my slave and I'm gonna do what I want. Anyway, when I'm good and ready I'd spank and paddle that ass and get that ass ready for me by using plugs and anal beads(enema first). Then, I'd have her ass in the air and the wand on her pussy and while that's going on I'd slide my cock in and just pound that ass until I cum. While taking a break we'd watch a movie or go out to dinner(if she can walk/function). Come back home and have her move her body around like pole dancing but just dancing w/e and after that entertainment I'd have her in latex and just have her grind on me and get me hella horny so I can just smack that ass and destroy that pussy. That's probably it. Mostly bondage/anal/latex shit.
>>
Tell her she has complete run of my apartment and that I will be her complete slave and do whatever she wants

Spend the entire 24 hours waiting on her while she lounges around and relaxes, and worshiping every inch of her body
>>
>>29851080

Thats good - i'd cum on her face and then make her wear it all day long, if she wipes on drop of it there would be a good beating for punishment
>>
>>29850897
kek my friend-man
>>
>>29851080
>opening the door for you, buying you food etc is all a turn on
Womens' horniness is supposed to be more like a switch than mens'. When they're turned on, they're not really in control of their own mind and everything is sexual. But when they're switched off, nothing is sexy.
>>
Probably just talk and get to know her. Take her somewhere fun and just chill in the evening. Why do you guys want to abuse them so much? I never get to interact with females in a nice way, not gonna waste an opportunity like that on some petty degeneracy.
>>
>>29851265
She'll want niceness until you get the bedroom. C'mon now. A girl needs spankings and needs to be treated as a whore in the bedroom unless she wants slow ass(making love) sex.
>>
>>29850725
Tie her up and disembowel her. Might have a wank in her abdominal cavity if I'm feeling randy.
>>
>>29851265

Because females aren't nice to us. All they want is our betabux and to make us raise chads children. They deserve to be abused
>>
I'd give her to my sexually frustrated straight friend. Might make her clean my windows first though. They're really big and I'm too lazy to do it.
>>
>>29851303
Sadly, this guy is right. They all want rough sex, every time. The more confident they are in the bedroom, the rougher they will want it.
>>
File: 1455607264151.jpg (129 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1455607264151.jpg
129 KB, 950x950
>>29850725
>>29850725
I have no emotional connection with this woman, so:
I'd spend the day by teasing her with "what I'm gonna do later", "How hard I'm gonna fuck and break her" and other degenerate, empty, licentious shit like that. I'd make her get my house in order and criticize her for getting things wrong (even if she didn't) and I'd make her give up so she couldn't set them right. She'd make dinner for me, and I'd tell her she needs to do better. Never asking her how she feels.
And then, before we get into bed, I'd tell her to get out of my house, with her clothes and shoes on.
She's useless to me. I'm not going to give her the satisfaction of play-humiliation, because play-humiliation and play-abuse still lets you feel good. I don't want her to feel good or useful in any way; I want her to know she has no value to me, even as a sexual object. I'm not going to call her after. I'm not going to chase her. She is meaningless to me.
My perfect masochism and sadism - I have to deny myself all the pleasures of any form of sex and intimacy with another human; and she suffers the genuine humiliation of being useless, of not being good enough for even one-sided, emotionless, fuck.
That's the sort of humiliation that gets me. Making women feel insecure without taking advantage of them. I can feel morally superior, while indulging in schadenfreude, while reveling in the control I have over someone else. This is my *desire*, and what i *want* when I feel bitter and weak. This gives me an emotional rush. I feel sex is ugly, repulsive and compromising in many ways. I could only enjoy it by being with someone I could genuinely trust and care for.
Any woman that would enjoy this is truly perverse, and truly sexy. And I would really want to hurt and love that person.
But I'm too insecure, paranoid, and prone to feeling intense guilt to do this. I'd just tell her to go away before any of this.. I don't like hurting people. I don't like loving people. I just want to be alone.
>>
>>29851531
I'm genuinely impressed by your level of self-knowledge and introspection, but this reads like the manifesto of someone who's going to become a serial murderer of prostitutes.
>>
>>29850725

Nothing. Ignore her.

She knows what I could do to her, if I wanted. She'll wonder why I'm not doing anything to/with her.
She'll wonder what is wrong with her.

That'll hit her self-esteme like a bag of bricks.
>>
>>29850725
probably get her to make me a sandwich
>>
File: 1436564553441.jpg (215 KB, 906x718) Image search: [Google]
1436564553441.jpg
215 KB, 906x718
>>29851619
I can't imagine myself ever doing that, but I can understand why you'd think that; I get comments like that sometimes when I talk about stuff like this with my
>Friends
Ultimately, what >>29851634 said is closest to how I feel compared with anyone else in this thread; I can empathize with him.
>>
File: well.jpg (166 KB, 752x409) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
166 KB, 752x409
i would cuddle with her
>>
>>29850725
>Abuse and torture

>Confinement in boxes, cages, coffins, etc, or burial (often with an opening or air-tube for oxygen)

>Restraint with ropes, chains, cuffs, etc.

>Near-drowning

>Extremes of heat and cold, including submersion in ice water and burning chemicals

>Skinning (only top layers of the skin are removed in victims intended to survive)

>Spinning

>Blinding light

>Electric shock

>Forced ingestion of body fluids and matter, such as blood, urine, feces, flesh, etc.

>Hung in painful positions or upside down

>Hunger and thirst

>Sleep deprivation

>Compression with weights and devices

>Sensory deprivation

>Drugs to create illusion, confusion, and amnesia, given by injection or intravenously

>Ingestion or intravenous toxic chemicals to create pain or illness, including chemotherapy agents

>Limbs pulled or dislocated

>Application of snakes, spiders, maggots, rats, and other animals to induce fear and disgust

>Near-death experiences; asphyxiation by choking or drowning, with immediate resuscitation

>Forced to perform or witness abuse, torture and sacrifice of people and animals, usually with knives

>Abuse to become pregnant; the fetus is then aborted for ritual use, or the baby is taken for sacrifice or enslavement

>Spiritual abuse to cause victim to feel possessed, harassed, and controlled internally by spirits or demons

>Desecration of Judeo-Christian beliefs and forms of worship; dedication to Satan or other deities

>Abuse and illusion to convince victims that God is evil, such as convincing a child that God has abused her

>Surgery to torture, experiment, or cause the perception of physical or spiritual bombs or implants

>Harm or threats of harm to family, friends, loved ones, pets, and other victims, to force compliance

>Use of illusion and virtual reality to confuse and create non-credible disclosure [Kinds of Torture Endured in Ritual Abuse and Trauma-Based Mind Control]
>>
File: lol.jpg (102 KB, 556x261) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
102 KB, 556x261
>>29851968
[email protected]
>>
File: 1422233334554.png (8 KB, 377x326) Image search: [Google]
1422233334554.png
8 KB, 377x326
>>29850725
Make her suck my dick and jerk me off under my desk all dah as I play video games and shitpost

Then we can snuggle and watch anime when night time comes around

Have her wake me up with a blowjob the next morning, then we can fuck
>>
>>29850725
I don't know if I'd feel comfortable having sex with a stranger OP
>>
I'd tie her up in bed. Use her as a fleshlight completely emotionless, then go to work for 12 hours while leaving her tid up, come back, use her again and go play games and sleep until the time was up.
>>
cuddIe
>>
File: Michael Prego.gif (923 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
Michael Prego.gif
923 KB, 500x311
>>29851531
You're the kinda guy I'd be friends with. I'd be real ballsy with you, but not ballsy enough to drive you over the edge. I'd take you to a brothel and then search you for knives and other weapons. I'm the kinda guy that would financially secure your future and your future plans, but watch out what you'd do with the cash.
>>
>>29850725
Put my penis in her. Unless she's lactating I can't live out my fantasy of spending an entire day fucking and nursing from her during my refractory period so w/e.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.