[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me a story, Anon. It can be about anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1467793757251.jpg (120 KB, 1275x715) Image search: [Google]
1467793757251.jpg
120 KB, 1275x715
Tell me a story, Anon. It can be about anything.
>>
shutup bitch take ur panties off
>>
>>29850522
When I eat sweet potatoes, I poop out orange putty about 4 hours later.

>feels good man
>>
>>29850522
Hello cutie! What are you interested in? :3
>>
>>29850522
>flying a sign
>gets approached by a guy with several twenties in his hand
>get excited, start smiling as he's walking over
>start smelling the booze on his breath
>oh no oh no oh no
>"hey babygirl, you look like you need some cash huh?"
>"well um yeah"
>no shit i'm flying a sign i need money
>"well... you gotta do a little somethin for me first"
>he grabs at his crotch
>i start crying
>he runs away
>>
File: 1466971004835.jpg (26 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
1466971004835.jpg
26 KB, 600x465
>>29850578
I misunderstood the post and thought you were genuinely asking for random stories. Well, sleep well with that one cute anime girl.
>>
>>29850578
Flying a sign?!?

tfw unintentionally stalking you
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1280x853
>>29850522
>cold day
>lots of breeze and snowflakes falling
>ur walking to a snowman
>u say "hi snowman"
>the snowman actually turns around to you
>"i hate u" says the snowman
>the snowman blasts you with snow
>you come to realize.....

>the snowman=life

a very symbolic story, including wintertime aesthetics. clearly a modern day classic
>>
>>29850522
Once upon a time Chad met Stacy.
They did the horizontial bop.
And there was much rejoicing.

The End
>>
>>29850621
Why the question marks!?! Do you not know what it means or are you shocked!?
>>
>>29850728
I don't know what it meant. Was trying to trick robot.
>>
>>29850749
It's when you're a bum holding a sign (typically a clever one) to get people to give you some money.
>>
>>29850770
Ohhhh I getcha now. Makes sense. You in murica? I've never seen people doing that here in ausland.
>>
One night in long bygone times, a man awoke and saw himself.

He saw that he was naked under the cosmos, homeless in his own body. All things dissolved before his testing thought, wonder above wonder, horror above horror unfolded in his mind.

Then woman awoke and said it was time to go and slay. And he fetched his bow and arrow, a fruit of the marriage of spirit and hand, and went outside beneath the stars.

But as the beasts arrived at their waterholes where he expected them of habit, he felt no more the tiger's bound in his blood, but a great psalm about the brotherhood of suffering between everything alive.

That day he did not return with prey, and when they found him by the next moon, he was sitting dead by the waterhole.
>>
>>29850522
There once was a little anime girl, snug as a smug bug in a rug. She smirked so hard her face fell apart. The end.
>>
>>29850728
>Was trying to trick robot.
Robot dgaf about punctuation.

>>29850814
I'm in America and I've never heard that before. Must be a regional thing.
>>
File: 1392569054681.png (109 KB, 603x660) Image search: [Google]
1392569054681.png
109 KB, 603x660
>in the mental hospital, just turned 18 so I was in the adult ward
>there's this fat depressed chick
>good facial structure but she's maybe 5/10, pretty bad skin, overweight
>one day I'm chilling in the common and see she's slutting it up letting boys touch her breasts
>she makes a move on me when we're sitting on a loveseat
>after this we're just sitting cuddling for hours and hours every day
>I sport nearly a permanent erection
>feel her up sometimes, she gently sets limits to make sure I'm not fingering her
>we straighten out whenever orderlies walk by
>they don't really seem to care, because we aren't harming ourselves or anyone
>I always am very nice to her and try to cheer her up
>she starts a med regime where she has one of those wheely things and tubes pumping drugs into her veins
>we can't really cuddle anymore
>start feeling bad
>start feeling bad for her
>her discharge is coming up
>ask her for a kiss
>she gives me a quick peck on the lips
>she won't give me contact info because I was just a roach to her or something, it wouldn't have worked out anyways
>I still think about her every so often
>>
>>29851082
This is sad on multiple levels. I hope you find a qt3.14 gf, bud.
>>
File: berry.jpg (43 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
berry.jpg
43 KB, 353x500
Anything, huh?

Give me a moment.
>>
File: stories.jpg (229 KB, 596x648) Image search: [Google]
stories.jpg
229 KB, 596x648
I apologize for my mic quality, and any stumbling. Hopefully this pleases you, but either way I'm sleepy and cozy now from doing so many takes.

vocaroo.com/i/s0icaLRlesGw

Stay cozy, smuggu
>>
>>29852993
Oh, and here's a link for if you want to read along/read the full thing. Pages 46-50.

http://www.rednovels.net/fiction/u3113_46.html
>>
File: 1448500670703.jpg (79 KB, 900x810) Image search: [Google]
1448500670703.jpg
79 KB, 900x810
>Be 15
>Since my little sister was born both parents have been on a non stop crack binge.
>Every welfare check goes into the poker machines while I take care of my to baby sisters in the middle of the night.
>House has almost no food and is infested with thousands of cockroaches.
>Evertually I get fed up and go live with my sister, I do this for 2 months. Evertually my dad convinces me to come back and live with them. He tells me that he has stopped taking drugs.
>I move back with him and my step mother, after the first day I know he is bull shitting me. Repeat of the last drug episode that has been going on for a year.
>School holidays finish, back to school.

The story of my teen years is alot more interesting however I lack the motivation to type it all out
>>
>>29852993
Your voice is like a angel.
I love you a
>>
>>29853114
smex story or gtfo
>>
>>29850522
fuck you you little shit you were a terrible character
>>
>>29853200
I experienced something similar except I didn't leave
>>
very well

>be me
>sophomore in high school
>first class in English
>have to write a 5-word essay about why English is good
>due next week
>okay there's no rush, decide to finish it the day before as I've always done
>become absorbed in runescape
>forget about the whole thing
>fail the class
>must drop out because of this
>don't think about or hear anything from the school since
>fast forward 9 years
>the essay suddenly pops into my mind
>can't stop thinking about it
>write "I forgot everything. I'm sorry." on a piece of paper, add my name and signature there as well as other necessary information
>spend 1 year to mentally prepare myself to hand in the essay
>one morning
>pick up the essay and walk to old high school
>the building looks abandoned
>go in nonetheless
>walk around the empty hallways, reminiscing about the old days
>hear sounds from staff room
>go there
>see an elderly woman packing some stuff in a cardboard box
>introduce myself
>we talk a bit
>turns out she used to be the principal of the school
>the school was closed 2 years ago
>she's retired now and returned to collect some things before the building would be demolished and everything would be thrown away
>tell her I was a student there 10 years ago and ask if it still is possible to hand in my long overdue English essay
>she asks me who my teacher was
>tell her
>she says my English teacher had to retire 8 years ago due to an early-stage dementia and died 5 years ago
>she also says that despite the condition, the English teacher would always remember me of all students
>teacher would always tell her "Poor Anon. If only he handed in his essay. That kid had lots of potential. It's sad to see it all go to waste."
>think it's already too late
>say I have to go and say goodbye to the former principal
>leave the room
>change my mind
>walk towards the classroom where I had the English classes
>the door is closed
>try to open it
>it's locked
>slip the essay from under the door
>walk away, don't look back
>>
>a girl falls in love with a boy
>unable to confess, she can only watch as the boy she loves has fallen for another girl, and is angry that he even confessed to her
>but the boy gets rejected. After some investigation, she finds that the boy still hasn't given up on the other girl. In fact, he goes on to confess to her again at school. Bearing extreme hatred of the other girl, the girl decides to solve the problem once and for all, while the other girl is blissfully unaware of what is to come
>hijinks ensue as the girl chases the other girl with a box cutter in hand, in order to eliminate the obstacle and conquer the heart of the boy for eternity
>while the two are in a chase, COLLAPSE ensues as the other girl activates the power that she herself doesn't know about after she is backed into a corner and gets CRUSHED like TOFU
>>
>>29853272
de gozaru
>>
>>29853463
too many feels there

too many mutes here

just kidding about the mutes
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.