[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she says after years of partying she's finally ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
>tfw she says after years of partying she's finally ready to settle down for a peaceful life with a good reliable man

You weren't lying robros. It really does get better!
>>
Are you Forrest Gump?
>>
>>29850422
>200 cocks later she is ready to settle down and suck all the life and money out of some poor sap
>>
Yes,she already has sucked enough cocks and got penetrated enough times.Now she just wants a provider to buy stuff for her and her future kids.You sure are a champion OP.
>>
>>29850442
What'd you mean by this? I'll have you know my IQ is quite high.

>>29850459
>>29850465
What's wrong with you people? Finally the woman I love loves me back and is ready to spend the rest of her life with me but all you're thinking about is the past?

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to leave the past in the past.
>>
>>29850490
Details? What did she say, what did you do with her so far? Do you have a job so you can provide for her?
>>
>>29850490
>loves me back

There is where YOU are wrong. The minute she has better prospects she's gone. Have fun paying alimony to some roastie, cuck.
>>
>>29850490
Can't turn a hoe into a house wife.
>>
>>29850534
I'm a senior software engineer currently leading a project, so yes I can provide for her although that's irrelevant because she herself said she doesn't want to depend on me so much.

As for the details, I've known her since we were 6 years old and I've been in love with her for more than 20 years now. She's ignored me for most of elementary school when I was very shy and awkward but in high school we became good friends and although, yes, we weren't in a romantic relationship and she was kind of wild she always came to me for support and I am certain there were some feelings between us.

With that said, towards the end of senior she really drifted apart from me and I haven't heard much from her since until about a month ago. I was ecstatic that she expressed actual interest in me after I've given up hope during all these years and we've met up a bunch of time and she says that she's a real adult now and wants to settle down. I was very excited and anxious but after much thinking I know that settling down with her is the best decision I'll ever make.

As for what we've done romantically- not much yet, but I'm meeting up with her soon and I'm sure that it's gonna escalate though she did say she wants to wait until after our wedding for sex which I respect.
>>
>>29850648
>itsabigone.avi.png.bmp
>>
>>29850648
>she did say she wants to wait until after our wedding for sex which I respect.

5/10 bait. It was mildly interesting but you overplayed it.
>>
>>29850648
>she wants to wait until after our wedding for sex
Yep. Totally legit.
>>
>>29850589
What do you mean better prospects?

>>29850676
She's become very christian since her rehab. Don't see how that's bait if you've ever met real people.
>>
>>29850695
>rehab

Seriously, you had a good run. Just stop.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29850648
>she wants to wait after marriage
>even though she partied like a crazy slut that she is
>OP is okay with this
Let me guess, you will have sex once a month because she "isn't a very sexual person"
Op confirmed for the cuck of the year
You should be genuinely ashamed of yourself
>>
>>29850714
Don't believe me then. Didn't really expect some NEET to know some cities have big drug problems and that many turn to church after rehabilitating themselves, but keep leaving in your closed hut where liking little 2D girls is normal and real living people aren't.
>>
>>29850648
Nice try.

> high school we became good friends and although, yes, we weren't in a romantic relationship and she was kind of wild she always came to me for support

this part was especially good
>>
File: i can haz.jpg (26 KB, 452x255) Image search: [Google]
i can haz.jpg
26 KB, 452x255
>>29850422
my gf spent two years getting drunk and getting fucked, and now she barely has any interest in having sex more than once a week, and she wont even take a sip if alcohol with me.

fucking females
>>
>>29850695
OP, a whore is always a whore, don't believe the lie of "the past doesn't matter".
Jesus, you got some low test.
>>
>>29850750
Alright, Tell me oh wise one, what is so unbelievable about my own life that you call them a lie?
>>
/r/ "Im so glad you don't care about my past anon" pics
>>
>>29850758
Iktf, my friendolino, my wife's son is already getting more sexual than i ever did in my teenage years, what a lucky boy he is :^)
>>
>>29850777
It is genuinely unbelievable how oblivious and blind you are to the whole situation.
>>
>>29850777
The sad thing is that although you are trolling, there really are lots of men who live this. At least being a 4chan neckbeard means we will never be cuck beta providers
>>
>>29850490
I know this is bait. I know it. I would bet my life on it, in fact.
>>
>>29850852
>>29850885
>>29850904
Never mind. I got it. You guys are just jealous of me, aren't you? I feel sad for you, I honestly do.
You'll probably spend the rest of your lives alone while I start a happily family with my soon-to-be wife yet somehow you'll still try day after day to delude yourself into thinking I am the one who's miserable.
>>
>>29850925
>soon-to-be-wife

How soon? How much longer are you going to remain a virgin?
>>
>>29850925
You'll be miserable once she wants a divorce.
>>
>>29850937
However long it takes, but probably not longer than a year. But then again /r9k/ is always in a rush to achieve things, huh?

>>29850948
>It's not pessimism, it's realism! I-I swear!
Said every miserable man ever.
>>
>>29850983
>i-its not optimism, its realism
Said every delusional fuckwit ever.
>>
>>29850983
If you're dating her for over a month and she still hasn't put out, dump her. Not worth the blueballs.

Does she have kids?
>>
>>29850422
10/10 rk9 b8 made people reply
>>
>>29850983
Pessimism IS realism, you just got lucky so you can have the illusion that everything is okay.
>>
>>29851010
Like I said, she's very christian now so she's not having sex until after marriage, and like I said I very much respect her religious beliefs whatever they may be.

No, she can't have kids.
>>
>>29851042
Christianity doesn't forbid sex before marriage. Teach her that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (91 KB, 1080x765) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
91 KB, 1080x765
>>29851042
>gets cucked out of his money
>won't even continue his genetic lineage
Have we found the biggest cuck on /r9k/?
>>
>>29851097
Go back to fucking /pol/. Fucking hilarious that mentally ill fucks like you are obsessed with your ""genetic lineage"" as if that actually means anything.
>>
File: bait.png (69 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
69 KB, 622x626
>>29850422

well atleast you gave me a good chuckle op , well good morning / night .
>>
>>29851119
>is on r9k
>has the nerve to call others mentally ill
Procreation is the only objective purpose in life and the reason why we're here, but you failed that basic task on the top of being a megacuck.
>>
>>29851161
At least I'm intelligent enough not to lower my whole life's purpose into that of a primitive animal's.
>>
>>29851228
You're literally lowering your whole life's purpose into that of a primitive animal - to find someone to be with. You won't even get any benefits out of it. No sex, no kids.
>>
>woman fucks Chads through her teens and 20s
>gets older
>Wants to "settle"
>settles for chum willing to fund her life while she goes fucks some Chads behind his back

Whatever makes you happy man
>>
File: 1464238130250.jpg (11 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
1464238130250.jpg
11 KB, 236x272
>>29850422
What is happening to OP happens to millions of men around the nation and world, women a conniving subhuman cunts and these enabling betas should be shot
>>
Good at first, until that euphoric recall kicks in and she starts back and cheats on you. Protip: once a whore, always a whore. She'll cheat on you multiple times. It's not if--it's when.
>>
>>29851257
You sound like a terrible human being. I have my needs and desires too, but hell I'll sacrifice something as superficial as sex for true love which you've obviously never felt.
Even though this is all based on some presumption that she doesn't love me and won't have sex me, although she only said she'd like to wait until after marriage.

As for children, I don't care about something as silly as "genetic heritage". I will gladly start a family with her and love my children whether they are genetically mine or adopted.

If you see life as something to get benefits from, some so disgustingly material, that's fine. The world will always have people like you, hell I was quite like you once too.
But believe me, once you actually come in contact with real world and have to make real decisions that will decide whether you die happy or not I doubt you'll maintain your childish attitude.
>>
>>29851335
>she doesn't love me and won't have sex me

Take a sneak peek at her phone when she's not looking. You'll find she's been fucking Chads left and right.
>>
>>29851335
she CLEARLY doesn't love you, what after riding the cock carousel she magically came to her senses and realized you were the one she was always looking for? those were just fairytales your mum read to you, make no mistake you are just a wallet and some company.
>>
>>29850422
>good reliable man

So are you not even a little bit jealous that she's settling down with someone other than you?
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
>>29850490
Blah I have to original bullshit pic related
>>
>>29851381
>make no mistake you are just a wallet and some company.
So far it's only you people who have been saying shit like that, not her or for that matter any other "conniving subhuman cunts" I've known over the course of my life.

You're all so sure that the negative outcome is the only outcome that's ever possible, but I've been given with this one golden opportunity to actually be happy in my life and there's no chance in hell am I gonna miss it for some paranoid cynical misgivings.
>>
>>29851411
>So far it's only you people who have been saying shit like that, not her or for that matter any other "conniving subhuman cunts" I've known over the course of my life.

Yea why would they blow their cover retard?
>>
>>29851426
You need to see a psychotherapist. Not joking. You are a textbook paranoid.
>>
Hey as long as she puts out and isn't cheating, it's fine.

Just don't be her wallet
>>
>>29851431
You're just retarded 2bh famalam
>>
>>29851431
JUST GO THEN FAGGOT BUT YOU REMEMBER THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS YOU DESERVE IT, THE MINUTE SHE KEKS YOU AND LEAVES DON'T CRY, JUST HANG YOURSELF. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING COMING TO YOU
>>
What's the real bait? OP, or the people taking him seriously?!
>>
I prefer her turning into a lonely cat- lady as soon as her looks Start to fade away.
>>
>>29851431
No, you are just retarded who can't learn from the experiences of other people. You are on a pink cloud, and no logic will dissuade you because yoyr head is in lala land.
>>
OP just cut out the middle man and hang yourself now
>>
>>29850648
You put a decent amount of effort in, but this is still transparent as fuck.
4/10
>>
File: tmp_966-1466372435366-412275888.jpg (161 KB, 660x443) Image search: [Google]
tmp_966-1466372435366-412275888.jpg
161 KB, 660x443
Some food for thought, OP. I wish I had the one off hand about the increase of sexual partners a woman has, the increase chance the relationship will fail. Unforunately, I am a wagecuck at work right now.
>>
>with you she is ready to settle down
>with Tyrone she is eager to take the brown

>roses are red
>violets are blue
>she has had her fun
>the cuck is you
>>
File: 1466376721080.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1466376721080.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
Fugging kek, this thread 100 100
>>
>>29850422
Your days are numbered, kiddo
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.