[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: chad on a world map.png (70 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
chad on a world map.png
70 KB, 1030x727
I hover between failed normie and robot for the most part, but I've always failed to grasp the concept of 'chads'. I usually wouldn't mind, but I see the word thrown around a lot and I wanted some clarification on whether people on here actually believe there is such a thing as a 'chad' or if I just don't understand the meme. From what I've seen, a 'chad' is someone who:
is physically attractive, academically smart, good at sports, popular, good with girls, charismatic, has a large dick, no physical issues like acne or baldness, and from a wealthy background. Does anybody actually believe that people like this exist? Is it all a meme? Is it a result of self-loathing individuals creating this concept of a person they'd wished they'd been like? Am I missing something obivous here?
>>
They do but that doesn't mean they lead perfect lives. Also, chad is a subjective concept, and so is a 'perfect' life, so in the end its pretty meaningless. Chad is just a term for men robots envy.
>>
Chad is:
>tall
>white
>8+/10 face
>broad shouldered
>masculine
>confident

Look around you and you'll see these men do exist, and they get most of the women
>>
>>29850625
/thread
This anon speaks the truth, also:
>Chad will do shit that you wouldn't dare to do
>>
>>29850364
Of course Chads exists. It refers to "le alpha male."

Basically a guy who is /fit/, attractive, tall, very popular and extroverted, but most of all, a guy who's confident and and doesn't really care what you think because he's Chad and he's going to cuck you

>smart and acadamic
Usually no. I'd imagine that friends, gains, and sex is just about all that goes through the mind of a Chad

>no phys issues
Of course

>wealthy
Stereo-typically mid high class. The kind of kid who has parents who will buy him a Mustang or BMW and lives in a large house. But mostly confidence, /fit/, and attention-seeking is what defines a Chad, not wealth
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.