[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I find the strength to kill myself? I'm terrified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 412x351
How do I find the strength to kill myself? I'm terrified of death but I need this nightmare to end, I cant take it any more

I can't buy a gun where I'm from, I've tried going up to roofs before but I just can never bring myself to jump, I tried a bunch of sleeping pills another time but I was so scared that I forced myself to vomit before anything happened, I just can't do it..
>>
>>29850356
You're just looking for attention
If you really wanted to do it you would find a way
There's an infinity of options available:
walk into the sea
put your head on train tracks
hang yourself
sleep in a pile of snow
Ask yourself if you really want to do it
The determination must be imposed internally
>>
>>29851837
That's cause we don't want to kill ourselves, we just don't want to live

Suicidal people don't kill themselves cause they want it, they do it cause they don't want life
>>
>>29851945
Again, if you REALLY don't want life, you will find away to make get rid of it
>>
Nobody wants to die, they just want the pain to stop.
If you were given everything you want (friends, gf, a filling professional life, instant self-improvement) you would not want to die anymore.
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 480x800
>>29850356
Why the fuck would you be scared of sleeping pills? You simply and painlessly fade away from existence.
>>
Knowing that death is without pain, and is in essence no different from before you were born, there must be something positive in your life that you're scared to lose in death. Even if it's just a tiny slither of hope and nothing else. Maybe you're scared to lose any and all chance to do this or that, even if that chance is tiny as it stands.

You might as well wait it out anon. It's all going to be over one day and it will be like all that pain you went through never happened.
>>
>>29852211
Some people can't cure themselves by fixing their lives. That's why we see so many successful people who have everything they could ever want but still are taken by drug addiction or suicide. Some people's brains are wired to only let them feel despair or nothing at all, never happiness.
>>
>>29850356
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koLPQRpEAVU
For you mister fairy.
>>
>>29852294
That's a load of bullshit,
depression is temporary state of mind that brings despair and feeling of hopelessness but you can over come it with time,
my depression is long gone but it did take about 5 years off my life.
>>
>>29852355
Fuck off normieshit

nobloxrobotox
>>
>>29852415
I smile knowing your karma will fuck you without me having to lift a finger, enjoy reaping what you sow.
>>
Join army you faggot and die fighting
>>
>>29850356

> Drink more
> Do drugs
> Go full hedonism
> Die of pleasure
> Please Slaanesh
>>
>>29852355
Nice anecdote but that isn't true for everyone. That's not to say it isn't worth dedicating yourself to the pursuit of a cure, because it is. Doesn't mean there is one, or that you will find it.
>>
>>29852433
And the "Most fedora response ever"award goes to... this anon right here.
>>
>>29852433
*starts hovering with red eyes glowing*
>>
Heroin overdose. Pain-free and easy, inject and enjoy the ride to freedom.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.