[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I feel an irrational amount of pure hatred for anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Bale.jpg (39 KB, 618x408) Image search: [Google]
Bale.jpg
39 KB, 618x408
Why do I feel an irrational amount of pure hatred for anyone that hasn't faced considerable adversity in their lives?
>>
>>29850337

Because you're unaccepting of different life paths in what people refer to as the universe
>>
File: 1465674236461s.jpg (5 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1465674236461s.jpg
5 KB, 125x120
>>29850337
sociopathy?

oreginoo
>>
how well do you even know people though?

you're a tard working on assumptions is the TLDR, but the answer you're looking for is jealousy. An ugly person can tell someone is attractive at a glance, you really can't deduce whether some CEO got kidfucked or anything, but that's not really going to quell your baseless resentment
>>
>>29850337
>i'm gonna try being homeless as a social experiment/to see what its like and then post an article about it!"
>>
>>29850337
because it's not irrational. it's completely rational.

from childhood, society will try to control people in every way possible because they know that if they don't control our thought patterns, we'll go psycho on each other when we find out how much harder our lives are than our neighbors.

there's absolutely no rhyme or reason to life and if we were allowed to take what was owed to us based on how hard we had to work, then things would be chaos. all thought must be controlled as much as possible with an emphasis placed on the moral superiority of those who suffer with "dignity" in order to give them a lie worth living for.

when someone faces enough adversity, it begins to erode even the best attempts at programming that humanity has instilled in them. this is when a person may start to be a real threat to society.
>>
>>29850337
Because you're an SJW piece of shit. Even if you are nominally opposed to SJW values, you still share their underlying mindset, just applied to different things.
>>
>>29850337
what does that mean? english isnt my mother tongue
>>
>>29850784
whatever you say, supercuck
>>
>>29850817
It means he hates people who have easy lives.
>>
>>29850337
Just world fallacy, marketing convincing you that you "deserve" a better life, and the fact that they're often ignorant and weak.
>>
inequality in male looks is the number 1 source of strife on the planet
>>
>>29851014
i see. i know this feel. my room mate is 28 yr old NEET still sucking in his mothers tits. i literally cant understand how its possible to be so lazy, to have do little ambition. i want his mother to dinally cut him off her money so he has to stand in his own feet. hes mentally so crippled. literally a mind of a child & he also looks like 12 lmao. fuck him
>>
>>29850337
>considerable adversity

So you want to look down on other people?
>>
>>29850337
Do you want that person to say "I'm sorry that you feel bad about your life because I exist right next to you at this moment"?!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.