[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's your honest opinion on black people /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 28
File: blacks.jpg (19 KB, 413x283) Image search: [Google]
blacks.jpg
19 KB, 413x283
what's your honest opinion on black people /r9k/?
>>
>>29850196
honestly don't trust them mostly. with almost every other race I don't have a semi high chance of being
>robbed
>hit over the head for no reason
>>
they're fine
some are assholes just like every other race
what did you want?
>>
>>29850196
I don't care what they do as long as it doesn't affect me negitivly
>>
They would be fine if their political beliefs didn't get us Obama and Clinton in a few months. They vote dem 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>29850196
they're ok
im naturally more uncomfortable around them because i grew up in spictown around almost none of them, but i don't actually like them less
>>
>>29850224
because the republican party has done so much for them over the years...(not saying dems aren't racist pigs just not as loud about it)
>>
>>29850196
They have to fix themselves as a society, because that brings them problems they blame others (white people) for.
>>
>>29850196
I hate American black people I blame it on the fact that they are treated like cattle
instead of humans honestly look at the cayman islands most if them are black and they get along fine
>>
>>29850196
They're good people. Hardworking, honest, good people same as anyone else.

But niggers? I can't stand niggers.
>>
>>29850196
many of them are fine, civilised and likeable, unfortunately a seemingly great many of them aren't regardless of their socioeconomic statuses

unfortunately ghetto culture is a thing that really seems to set many back that might have otherwise been decent and it saddens me to think about

the idea of racism disgusts me but I can't help but sympathise with some racists who dislike blacks for the terrible behaviors of many then I feel badly about that because I know there are some fine ones and it's a never ending back and forth between those sentiments to reinforce to myself that nothing is so simply black and white (no pun intended) as that and to stay reasonable about my views

they make some of the shittiest music like gangster/party rap and some of the greatest music like jazz, blues, soul, rock, various types of hip hop such as underground hip hop, jazzhop, triphop and others

mixed feelings
>>
They trigger my autism because of how acute their body language is. Look at those fucking eyes. Fuck that
>>
>>29850380
this has always been a humorous and reasonable distinction to me, the looks on people's faces when you try to explain it to them is priceless
>>
>>29850439
Exactly. Niggers are just a shitty subset of black people.

Just like white trash hillbillies are a shitty subset of white people.
>>
>>29850439
Because its edgy as fuck, thats why

why even use nigger if you arent referring to a black person
>>
i have known one black guy ,he was an alright dude,hardworking and took the effort to learn the language of the country
>>
>>29850196
Black people are alright. No real problem with them if they keep to themselves and aren't assholes.

But from what I can tell, they always end up bringing up "muh oppression" and act as if they are special because of it or some shit - really annoying. And they always seem loud as fucking hell and rude

A lot seem to blame their failures on "da white man" while not understanding the real issue here...they're called niggers. Nobody likes niggers.

I also don't think black chicks are attractive, but that's just me. Besides that, don't really have a prob with blacks at all
>>
>>29850196
If a white person acted the way black people do, they would be called childish, violent and immature.
>>
>>29850196
They are either:

1. Hardworking, chill, practical, and nice

2. Nigger

There is no in between
>>
I feel dirty when I'm around them and typically try to avoid them, just because of their skin color.

It just looks bad.
>>
File: no.jpg (210 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
210 KB, 600x583
ITT: redditors with the
>not all niggers are black
meme

WHY DO ALL THESE PEOPLE BROWSE THE WEBSITES I BROWSE REEEEEE
>>
>>29850567
wow dude
you're a real piece of shit my man
can't tell if this is bait but if it's not, wow
>>
Violent anti-intellectual homophobes that are kept as pets by limp pseudo-intellectual queers.

The black is just one of many clowns in the Jewish circus.
>>
Most of them are either dumb, lazy, savages or liberal, faggety, morons. I literally can't find others like me
>>
File: subbbbbs.jpg (82 KB, 672x412) Image search: [Google]
subbbbbs.jpg
82 KB, 672x412
>>29850643
You rang ?

>wanna sharpen my skates ?
>>
When I was a kid there were these two black girls that were in my class, and since we sat alphabetically at lunch, I had to sit across from them.

Because of this and my autism, I literally barfed a few times and the rest of the year closed my eyes and basically acted like there was some noxious fumes in the room the entire time.

Those girls were adopted by some white family, only reason they were at my school, otherwise I never had to deal with that situation again.
>>
>>29850480
it's a reference to the behavior that genuine racists attribute to all blacks which is clearly not the case, but because everybody knows what somebody means by 'nigger', to call somebody who acts like a mindless thug a 'nigger' despite whatever skin colour they may have is funny and makes sense

get over yourself I never said that people shouldn't react to its explanation with surprise or outrage, just that their facial expressions are hilarious when you try explaining it to them

it's just a colloquial term to describe people who're antisocial, thuggish shitheads, no more, no less

why even refer to a group of people as 'guys' when addressing them as a group if they aren't all male? I don't know, it just is what it is and it isn't malicious
>>
Only 2 of them look actually black
t. European
>>
File: 6ASMmtF.png (120 KB, 647x533) Image search: [Google]
6ASMmtF.png
120 KB, 647x533
>>29850638
>"da jooz and da blacks is out ta get me"
>"dey be keepin' me down"

Leave, you autist. Back to your containment board.
>>
>>29850196
I have no beef with them. Black people in my country are mostly Nigerians, who are usually smartly dressed and very well spoken.

Couldn't say anything about American blacks since I've never met one.
>>
File: 55308087.jpg (645 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
55308087.jpg
645 KB, 1920x1080
>>29850638
your post instantly reminded me of this image, had a good chuckle, thanks, m8
>>
>>29850741
nice nose job, porkstein.
>>
>>29850704
Not him but nigger means literally any black person, by definition.
>>
I live with my parents in a rich Baltimore suburb, free of Blacks.

Then this summer, a SHIT TON of them started fucking appearing on my usual sidewalk routes. Where the fuck are they coming from? I think that the government is trying to provide low income housing so theyre spreading
>>
>>29850775
that's its origin, yeah, but it became an insult with time just as gay originally meant merry/happy and eventually came to refer to homosexuals (sometimes as a pejorative) or queer that meant odd/strange originally and eventually became a reference to homosexuals (also a pejorative unless used by gays/queers themselves seemingly)
you can't even refer to blacks as negroes anymore without risking being figuratively lynched, it was perfectly fine less than fifty years ago though, words and their literal definitions/colloquial uses evolve over time
I don't always like it but whatever
>>
>>29850196
they should go back to africa :^)
>>
>>29850196
slightly worried but the ones that speak eloquently often are very knowledgeable and kind
>>
>>29850196
Their presence in sufficient numbers is deleterious upon every country, city, and neighborhood they inhabit. The world would be much better off without them.
>>
>>29850825
http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
>>
Now Niggers are cruel, wicked, and bad-hearted. They make no beautiful things, but they make many clever ones. They can tunnel and mine as well as any but the most skilled dwarves, when they take the trouble, though they are usually untidy and dirty. Hammers, axes, swords, daggers, pickaxes, tongs, and also instruments of torture, they make very well, or get other people to make to their design, prisoners and slaves that have to work till they die for want of air and light. It is not unlikely that they invented some of the machines that have since troubled the world, especially the ingenious devices for killing large numbers of people at once, for wheels and engines and explosions always delighted them, and also not working with their own hands more than they could help; but in those days and those wild parts they had not advanced (as it is called) so far.
>>
>>29850870
Except your version of the definition isn't even widely accepted among 4chan. Do you think you can call a ghetto acting black a nigger among your black friends and they'd be cool with it? Honestly?
>>
>>29850196
Feel indifferent 10% of time around them. Can like them or slightly dislike

The other 90% time I really wanna hang every nigger on sight
>>
>>29850971

Sounds like you're talking about duergar, maybe svirfneblin?
>>
I've met some really cool ones, and some awful ones. So just like any other person of any race. So I'm indifferent towards them just like I am towards every race.

My best friend is black actually. He's a weeaboo, and a virgin as well. Which I'm surprised since he's /fit/ as hell.
>>
>>29850196
Depends, are they niggers or are they black people?

If they speak with a ghetto accent and generally act like thugs/glorify thug culture then they're niggers and can go fuck themselves.

If they're just normal people doing normal people things like having jobs, careers, homes, and don't participate in crime/crime lifestyle then they're fine.

Here in Oregon (2% black population) they're as far as I can see just black people. I haven't seen a single nigger in my entire time here (10+ years.)

However I had a relative go to DC last year and they legit were in shock at how nigger-like the blacks were there.
>>
File: just another dystopia.png (558 KB, 2212x1123) Image search: [Google]
just another dystopia.png
558 KB, 2212x1123
>>29850768
>>29850762
>he fell for the divide and conquer cancer

Some Jews are pretty shit, not going to lie, but the majority of them are normies who have to wageslave and aren't given any special privileges. They're just like the rest of us, save for their religion. And infact, the bourgeoisie conspire to enslave them in a neo-feudalistic system just like they conspire to enslave you, me, blacks and everyone else who isn't part of the 1% of the 1%. The elite couldn't give a fuck about race and you can rest assured they don't need to get rid of Whites to achieve their goals. Their bloodlines have managed to rule over Whites in Europe ezpz for centuries through religion, resource control and wealth (gold, land, cattle). What they want now, and what they've wanted since the formation of the British East India company and the establishment of this country, is to rule all of the new world aswell as all of the old world and everything in between. To achieve this they brainwash us through media, academia and religion to split ourselves into opposing sides (liberal, conservative; Jew, goy; white, black; gay, straight; man, woman) and to control all of these opposing groups.

https://youtu.be/XMrcJFrUgTM

The 1% has planned for and helped to foster this hatred of the Jews because they understand that, If they keep the proles infighting betwen themselves, they can stop you from pointing a finger at them, the real culprit. Jews are just as powerless as you are. The alt-right is just more controlled opposition masquerading as rebels. /pol/ is CIA psyops.
>>
File: 1467305241676.webm (863 KB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1467305241676.webm
863 KB, 360x640
>>29851050
>So just like any other person of any race.

Unfortunately, statistics don't bear your naive worldview out. Cuck.
>>
>>29850196
niggers must die

cucks saying there are niggers in every race need to die as well, inferior shitskin lovers
>>
Black people who are quiet, marry another black, find a job, raise a family and get on with life - I can't see how this is an issue.

However, black people who walk around shouting, robbing shops, fucking white woman, a bunch of half bred's with no daddy, claiming welfare, and being angry at whites because deep down they want to be them, - this is where the problem lies.
>>
>>29850196
The definition of subhuman
>>
They are simultaneously the cause and effect of police brutality. Not all of them, but ya know, a good number.
>>
>>29851138
That hippy guy is so nonjudgmental, he didn't cross to the other side of the street when he saw a litter of blacks and half breeds acting 'cool n' shit' in front of him.

instead, he didn't want to make them feel like he was intimidated -

hfw the niggas conform to their stereotype
>>
They're fine I guess but I get resentful of them living in the West. They don't belong here and refuse to get the hint they we want them to leave
>>
I like jigaboo's/niggas way more than uncle toms.
>>
>>29850989
I wouldn't even be in such a situation because I wouldn't befriend humourless people who'd be so irrationally enraged or hurt by words

everybody needs to gain thicker skin, especially American blacks who seem way too eager to use an unfortunate history of their ancestors' real suffering (no American blacks alive today ever experienced actual slavery) as an excuse to be selectively and sometimes unnecessarily outraged to the point of absurdity, it's a disgrace and disrespectful to their predecessors who really did endure oppression and discrimination
>>
>>29851321
Ok, so basically you concede that the outstanding majority of people have not taken up your new definition of nigger and it's still socially unacceptable to use the term to differentiate varying types of blacks,
>>
File: 1995.jpg (109 KB, 728x1060) Image search: [Google]
1995.jpg
109 KB, 728x1060
>>29850961
>"Oh no! The blacks are coming! Quick, everyone flee to the government's stack and pack, agenda 21 megacities

In a decade or two, you won't even be able to own private property due to "environmental and wildlife protection" groups.
This is just one of many up and coming ploys to get you to forfeit your suburban properties in favor of cities, and it promotes hostile race relations like the elite like. Killing two birds with one stone is the name of this game, and your property and your energy are the two birds being killed by the government.
You'll point your finger at blacks instead of our out of bounds government, though.
>>
File: Agenda-21-Map.jpg (2 MB, 2700x1962) Image search: [Google]
Agenda-21-Map.jpg
2 MB, 2700x1962
>>29851410
**government groups and think tanks.

The elite's government groups and think tanks to be precise.
>>
The new domestic terrorists. Most of America is too scared to call them out on their shit.
>>
I don't know many, the few I do know are pretty nice folk
>>
>>29851285
Some of the general public may want them to leave, but most of, if not all of, the elite and the government want them here.
They serve as a nice distraction.
>>
I'm black and I don't like most black people, they're IRL race baiting shit posters for the most part. For most black people the day begins and ends with race, it's draining. It be cool to meet black people with interest outside of that though.
>>
File: George Soros - Ferguson.png (363 KB, 668x966) Image search: [Google]
George Soros - Ferguson.png
363 KB, 668x966
>>29851467
Are you suggesting that blacks as a whole are domestic terrorists? What are you, Donald Trump?
>>
>>29851522
If I had to chose 1 person, 1 person in the whole world to die it would be Soros. He's the literal anti-christ.
>>
hate them as much as I hate white, asians, native americans, arabs and so on, why?
>>
>>29851515
I'm white and I don't like most people either, be it black or white or whatever.
>>
>>29851569
>>29851569
You're a robot so that's kind of a given.
Fucking normies.
>>
>>29851410
lol paranoid weirdo
>>
File: 1467846517353.png (642 KB, 640x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467846517353.png
642 KB, 640x1080
>>29851397
yes, I acknowledge that most people are uncomfortable or offended by such a casual use of the word considering its historical context

I've done it a few times to civil reception, however this may be because they weren't black people there than my black colleagues who agree with it

call it cowardice, I'll admit it, fine, but if that's what you're getting at by suggesting I dare not say it to or around blacks, yes, you're right, I'd rather avoid the stupidity of dying or being assaulted because sadly, however you they say they feel or think about blacks, most people also instinctually know how potentially dangerous it is to openly offend blacks, (even if it isn't your sole intent to do so) not because it's so objectively offensive like a direct threat of violence, but because an unfortunate amount of blacks are irrational idiots who react like overgrown children to what are simply words, it's just an unfortunate reality that I acknowledge, I couldn't care less about offending people, but there's a difference between that and deliberately endangering yourself because some people are immature asshats who are genuinely offended by words to the point of violence or at least feign being so for the sake of seeking justification to harm others for their words like the lowlife, insecure thugs that they obviously are if they're willing to cause others harm who haven't physically harmed them nor threatened to do so

pic related to another comment by someone else, statistically substantiated facts are racist
>>
>>29850196
completely depends on the individual.
>>
File: 1468056184207.png (1 MB, 1500x1398) Image search: [Google]
1468056184207.png
1 MB, 1500x1398
>>29851546
Again, he's only one of maybe 50,000 "big players" who control the world from behind the scenes. Killing him wouldn't really change much. They have enough members, enough money, and enough secrecy that he could be replaced pretty easily.

Again, he's a foot solider compared to the R_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ds.

https://youtu.be/w0JgyO7X2q0

Before you call me a conspiracy theorist, their estimated networth in the 1910s was around 40 billion. Do the math. Taking into account inflation, that's almost 1 trillion dollars in today's money.

Some will try to say, "No, it's the British monoarchy masterminding this. No, it's the papacy.", but I assure you, nearly every single paper currency in circulation belongs to them. They print America's money since they own the majority of the Fed and were one of the founders of it.
>>
>>29851726
lmfao, all them typos
u a racist bigot, go fuck yourself
>>
>>29851747
I'll add a niggertrigger for you next time
but seriously you know what I meant, darling
>>
>>29851546
What's so bad about him? He seems to be acting with good, though misguided, intentions.
>>
>>29851812
All an act I assure you.
>>
>>29850196
I avoid them whenever I can.
>>
File: Committee of 300.jpg (511 KB, 617x3184) Image search: [Google]
Committee of 300.jpg
511 KB, 617x3184
>>29851812
He's part of the same clique as men like Henry Kissinger. His motives likely aren't just misguided altruism. I suspect, he's using BLM to bring about nation wide martial law.
>>
>>29850196
Here comes the "I don't hate black people I hate Niggers" Shut the fuck up, you either hate all black people or not. There is no in between.
>>
>>29851737
Yeah I remember talking to you yesterday. Man was I drunk
>>
>>29851963
>you either hate all black people or not. There is no in between

I don't hate black people because of their color. I can sometimes hate them because of their actions. Racism is based of color

If a black person is okay on all respects, I wouldn't mind being their friend. However, I will not like them if they act stupid i.e a nigger

The statement "I don't hate blacks I hate niggers" makes sense, lad. Granted, when I meet black people, I always have stereotypes on my mind, but I can easily just forget about them if the black person I'm with isn't a nigger tier dindu
>>
File: smell good ahmed.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
smell good ahmed.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>29850196
its sad that their society is so ruined, they are spoiled yet have nothing.
>>
Join me, brother, it's our duty to wake the sleeping masses.

>post theme
https://youtu.be/gOqblSqx_VI
>>
>>29851887
>>29851841
I don't see any evidence.
>>
>>29851998
Meant for you >>29852065

>>29852070
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real?
>>
Never seen one live, and it's quite possible I never will.
Thus no opinion.
>>
>>29850196
They're great people when they're in their 30's or older. I hate spics more desu because ii work with like 30 spics. They just whistle and point at things when they need my help and I get confused because theyre not making any sense. Just yesterday ii found out that they speak English too. I got pissed off because I fucked up at work so many times because of their Spanish and pointing when they could've just told me in English the whole time. Fucking Beaners.
>>
>>29852055
>The statement "I don't hate blacks I hate niggers" makes sense, lad.
Not really, you're saying you don't hate blacks you hate blacks. There's no difference between a nigger and a black person, nigger is defined as any individual black person.

Which is why President Obama is often referred to as a nigger despite being a Harvard grad. Try to better learn the language.
>>
>>29852334
>semantics
I don't see eye-to eye. To me, a nigger isn't just a black person. A nigger is mainly someone who is a pest to society and commits crime. The color of skin is after the fact

The term nigger began as a general term for describing ALL blacks. Today, it's more of a term describing a certain subset of blacks. Some black people talk about how they really hate niggers all the time

A redneck to whites is like a nigger to blacks, etc

>obama
Obama is called a nigger because many people don't like his policies and think he's a shit president who is incompetent just like the incompetence of a nigger.

Nobody calls him a nigger just for being black except blatant racists

Nigger at this point is mainly derogatory slang
>>
>>29852577
>Today, it's more of a term describing a certain subset of blacks.
So go up to a group of black guys and complain about niggers? You won't because no one in reality actually sees it that way.
>>
>>29852577
>Obama is called a nigger because many people don't like his policies and think he's a shit president who is incompetent just like the incompetence of a nigger.
Bush was viewed less favorably by the public but never called a nigger, why is that?
>>
>>29850673
People over here are going absolutely nuts over the PK trade. I still can't believe it myself
>>
some are ok. i've had plenty of black friends in my life.

the thug nigga yeee boyyyy types are fucking garbage. the worst ones are the middle class black kids who dress and act like they're from the hood. mother fucker your father is a dentist.
>>
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 736x1104
>>29850196
I dislike them for the most part, some are decent people and I can get along with, but most are scum and I wish they would all fuck off back to Africa.

In the coming decades we will see more racial tension and violence in the west. Race war is upon us, Deus Vult.
>>
>>29852758
White people are too cowardly for a race war. The good ones died in WWI and II.
>>
>>29852614
>So go up to a group of black guys and complain about niggers?

I don't know how this takes away from my point. Black people complain about niggers amongst themselves.

Whenever somebody is referring to a nigger like 90% of the time these days, they are not talking about just being black, they are talking about the actions of that particular black person which makes them a nigger

nobody says nigger in real life except blacks and full-on racists who hate all blacks no matter what, but lots of people have that word subconsciously describing a black person who is a criminal, which is my point. It's more selective
>>
in general they tend to be shittier. low iq, high crime rate etc. its a case by case basis though obviously.
>>
>>29852790
Shitty meme senpai, it's happening whether you like it or not.
>>
>>29852843
WHITE PEOPLE ARE SELF-LOATHING COWARDS WHO HAVE BEEN SPOILED BY COMFORT FOR THE LAST 70 YEARS

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN
>>
File: 14643995759.jpg (70 KB, 717x1029) Image search: [Google]
14643995759.jpg
70 KB, 717x1029
They don't know how to hold back, so they're indeed violent and dangerous people.
>>
They generally aren't bad people even if there is bad blood between our races. I still don't like much of the art music they've created.
>>
File: 1468104733829-1.jpg (607 KB, 1420x1902) Image search: [Google]
1468104733829-1.jpg
607 KB, 1420x1902
>>29852843
Yeah, right before they declare martial law and implant you with a brain chip.
>>
>>29850289

>what is Black Wall Street

please...
>>
>>29850196

at least 95% of them should be shipped to Africa or Brazil.
>>
File: image.png (432 KB, 470x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 470x412
they have bigger pee-pees

smug.jpg
>>
>>29852918
>I still don't like much of the art music they've created
Such as? Black people only recently started making shitty music (1990s onward). Before that is pretty decent, sometimes masterpieces.
>>
>>29852826
>90% of the time these days, they are not talking about just being black, they are talking about the actions of that particular black person which makes them a nigger
Source?
>>
Worked at a home supply store near the ghetto, I exsperienced the full spectrum.

Example 1:
> excuse me sir, I'm remodeling my bathroom and need some caulking. Could you point me to the isle? Alright >Thank you.

Ex 2:
>nigga I dun busted up a hole in muh ciellin! U think this will work??
>grabs commercial curling tile.
>I is like a Toledo ins had to cut it up.
>"sir you have to cut the hole to a square to properly prepare dry wall".
>why da fuk would I largen the hole when I can jus cut this tile and glue it in.
>grabs liquid nails caulking.
>is did fin work like real nails??
>"yes sir that will repair the hole in your roof"
>power walk away
>>
>>29852826
>Black people complain about niggers amongst themselves.
I'm a black person and have never heard another black person say nigger outside of a joke making fun of racist white people. It's weird how everyone on 4chan is an expert on black people's behavior.
>>
File: 1239767.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1239767.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>29853024
>>nigga I dun busted up a hole in muh ciellin! U think this will work??
>>
>>29853021
>Source?

I don't know. This entire site and a large chunk of how it's used on the internet

I obv can't pull up a source on the stats for the usage of the word nigger supporting that "90% view them as this"

But I'm pretty sure that if you say the term, lots of people will have an image in their mind of a gang member with a grill, etc. It isn't a general term anymore. It applies to a certain kind of black person
>>
>>29853024
>two black people
>'the full spectrum'
>>
>>29853100
>This entire site
But there are multiple who disagree with you in this very thread? You can't say the term nigger to blacks like you can use the word faggot or gay because they don't generally view it the same way you do. They still for the most part find it offensive for a nonblack person to use the word, which directly contradicts your assertion that 90% of people will only view it to mean a very specific type of black person.
>>
>>29853016
I really hate jazz, rock, hip hop, blues etc. There are some old folk songs I like, but that's about it.
>>
>>29853063
>never heard another black person say nigger

I like to think of Chris Rock's old skits where he explicitly talks about how "niggers" are the problem. What he said is true and everyone in the audience is laughing because they know it's true. He was only able to use it because he's a black comedian and he wouldn't get ass blasted by media outlets, but you can see that people understand exactly what a nigger is and some view them as giving blacks a bad name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
>>
>>29850196

Black people who don't have the Internet are inherently better than black people who do, especially Twitter.
>>
>>29853235
>I get my understanding of black people's political views from a decade old stand up comedian's jokes
No wonder Rock regrets that joke, he gave birth to perhaps thousands of deluded whites.
>>
Black people are pretty fucking fun but man even as a Latino I don't trust alot of them, like seriously walking around anywhere besides a rich-ass white neighborhood and passing a black person your bound to find something fucking weird or shady about them. Like I don't hate black people or even dislike them but it feels like almost any non-middle class black has some shady shit going on/in their past, which I'm fine with as an ex-drug dealer people aren't shady just because they've done shady things, it just seems black people are more liable to doing shady things because it's just how it is in most black areas
>>
I'm a white guy who grew up in the cities. Black people are sweet. I just want to be cool with them and be able to joke and say the N word with my black friends, but I totally do NOT do it at all.
>>
>>29850544

Whoa whoa whoa. Are you saying Kanye West is childish?
>>
>>29853112
Every Gen X black guy either listens to music with Beats (jamal) or with his gaming headset (urkel). This is a fact.
>>
>>29853142
I'm not trying to say it's not offensive and I'm not trying to say that everyone thinks this way regardless of me saying "90%" It's an insult no matter what, I just have a diff view of what it means

I'm trying to say the term isn't as general as it used to be. Saying it 200 years ago would mean basically every black person

Saying it these days leads to mixed images and reactions, some viewing it like I do, others thinking it is nothing but an empty insult that applies to every black

Like I said in my earlier post, it's all semantics. Think what you want
>>
>>29850196

> implying you thought everything up to this point was just trolling

lol, no.
>>
File: 7qvely.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7qvely.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>29853369
>it's another early millennial that thinks he's part of gen x episode
>>
>>29851210

The knock out game and other shit "invented" by niggers is despicable.
>>
>>29850196
WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL OPINION.

Black people are just that. People.

Yes, some shitty things happened to them, and, after hundreds of years of abuse, a majority of them do shitty things. I've met a lot of fantastic black people, from Florida to Africa. Maybe because I live in Maine, but most of the shitty people I've met were white people, just like me, and a lot of them are just are trashy and disgusting as the "niggers" 4chan hates.

I'm half and half about black culture, though. Their sense of humor makes my day, but I feel like they're just hurting themselves when they try to keep separate from the white man. I have no doubt in my mind that black people are the victims of la enforcement from time to time, but I also believe the way people dress (even if a white person was walking around in gangsta clothing, I'd avoid them out of disgust).

However, as an authoritarian, I'm a little concerned with this rise against the police, if the Baltimore riots were any indication, because with any kind of riot or anarchy from anyone of any race, we all do a pretty good job of reminding ourselves why the human race needs to be kept under control.

Heart of gold and an iron fist, baby :3
>>
>>29851963
>you either hate all black people or not. There is no in between.

Hello Stormfront.
>>
>what's your honest opinion on black people /r9k/?

That they're fundamentally the same as any other racial background? Culture, poverty and other factors related to an individual's upbringing are the only things at fault for crime. Incidentally, black populations in the U.S. are more often than not reared in communities that are below the poverty belt.

You see the same type of "ghetto" behavior among white people in poor white communities. Just come to the South sometime. My entire family is like something out of Maury Povich. My cousin is younger than I am and has 5 children, all of whom have ended up in state custody. She habitually abuses her spouses and uses every drug you can name.

The only reason I escaped any of this bullshit was because I had at least slightly higher than average intelligence. I don't think Joe Blow Redneck tends to reflect on his own upbringing on average. People will blindly emulate the culture around them, unless they're analytical enough to find objective flaws and reject it.
>>
>>29853263

It's funny because it's true. It's still true.
>>
>>29850196
If they look respectable I don't care but if they look like they're from the hood/trashy I avoid them like the plague.

It's the same way I operate around all races.
>>
can be alright
niggers are another story
and when you get too many black people together they are loud as fuck and start chimping out

shame really, like, some are alright
>>
>>29853603
>People will blindly emulate the culture around them, unless they're analytical enough to find objective flaws and reject it.

Well said.

Rare rational post.
>>
>>29850196
>>>29850196
>WARNING: CONTROVERSIAL OPINION.
>These "niggers" 4chan hates

Ok Mrs. Esjay Dublyou McCameltoe, this isn't fucking pussy ass Tumblr, this isn't fucking Black Hate Forums.Net, this isn't Im400lbsFlabbySkinnedAndNeverWearsMakeUpButMenAreJustPigsImNotUgly.com
No need to put a trigger warning then act all offended when Robots just say a fucking word that even the black Robots on here use
This isn't Tumblr, we're not a bunch of pussies so stop getting all butthurt and trying to slip in some passive aggressiveness in the middle of your sentence like your so fucking clever for putting "Niggers" that EVERYONE on this eNtIIIRE BOaRDD hates". This isn't Twitter, people are just fucking around so no reason to bring your normie ass in here and get all offended when we use normal 4chan terminology
>>
>Tfw black
>Tfw I hate Chris Rock for making the "niggers vs black people" thing mainstream
>most of the non blacks who say this go on to label every other black a nigger except the blacks they personally know and like
>basically "nigger" means every black they don't know and automatically dislike
Seriously fuck him for starting this shit
>>
As a European (Dutch):

Most black guys I've met are pretty cool guys, consider one black guy a friend, they tend to share my hobbies a lot for whatever reason. (video games)

Most of them work harder than I do too, and they make good food and tend to have really welcoming families.

I'd rather have a bunch of black people than muslims.

Note that there's only one real 'bad/poor' area with lots of blacks, and that's the only place people have issues with them afaik, I think economic background of someone growing up is really important.
>>
>>29850196
black people are infested with niggers.
>>
black people are great and I like them,

niggers are the problem
>>
>>29850224
>Blaming a minority for a whole country's decisions

You can't be this retarded
>>
9 out of 10 suck the rest are okay
>>
>>29850196
blacks are fine, niggers are not.
>>
>>29853603
This is true too, I feel this is the reason many eurocucks tend to more issues with muslims, who grow up in immigration ghettos which means they don't get in touch with western culture, over blacks who usually intergrate into society better here for some reason.
>>
>>29851138
Context? H
>>
Depends on how the Black is raised.
If he's raised in a household with what I call euro-centric ideals, (Honor, pursuit of knowledge, avoiding crime), then they'll naturally become a contributing member of society.
However, Blacks are naturally more lenient toward the fight mechanic, and are also more prone to afro-centric ideals of forming tribes, or gangs, and competing for land and resources, you can see this in most Poor black neighbourhoods, this stems from chemical disparities between races- Blacks having more testosterone and so generally being more prone to violence. Compare the poorest white communities with very little violent crime and Black communities with a lot of violent crime, (Beattyville Kentucky compared to Compton California.)
So, I believe Blacks, just like any other race has civilized people and uncivilized people, but Blacks are by far the most volatile race when faced with a socioeconomic climate whereby violence can be perpetuated for resource gain.
>>
I mostly like them individually especially very light skinned ones. Here in the UK they tend to be funny, cheerful and extremely switched on and ambitious.

After a certain age they're all about knuckling down and earning the best living they can which is respectable in a time when most of their white peers are careless nihilists or hedonists depending on how easy it is for them to get pussy.

Full on charcoal black are less so inclined but I very rarely see them. In fact I very rarely see any of them since my area is 99% white with only first or second generation immigrants.

They shouldn't be in Europe and they should never be allowed to have more than a 10% presence here.
>>
>>29853998
>euro-centric ideals

Please stop
>>
>>29853818
>this isn't fucking pussy ass Tumblr
>No need to put a trigger warning

But 4chan is extremely easy to trigger.
>>
>>29850196
some of the dumbest ppl I have known.
complete disregard for their surroundings.
>>
>>29854095
Some of the Normies yea, but unless your trigger warning is "Warning:Pussies ahead" there's no goddamn need
>>
>>29850224
Why the fuck would a black person vote for Trump?
>>
>>29854140
Uh, no.

I mean the "real" 4chan users.

You guys have a heart attack (maybe literally, since most of you are overweight) whenever you see an interracial couple, a black person do well for themselves, or anything with progressive racial/LGBT representations.
>>
better than spics.
>>
>>29854151
Because they're a special snowflake. Just like that mentally ill Greek name guy on twitter.
>>
>>29854201
>Spicfag
>Laugh with the Asians at the way white people have to compare themselves to jiggaboos for an unwarranted self-esteem boost
>>
>>29853009
I guarantee my pee pee is bigger
>>
>>29851747
Get off this board you fucking nigger. Go back to r e d d i t or twitter.
>>
>>29853324
>tfw literally snow white skin and was able to say nigga or nigger around my black friends who were all hood as shit
I don't know how I got away with it.
>>
File: 1452201310378.jpg (66 KB, 592x738) Image search: [Google]
1452201310378.jpg
66 KB, 592x738
>>29850224
Well yeah nigga, what do you expect?
>>
>>29850196
I don't mind black people at all, its just the nigger I have problems with
>>
>>29850196
When I was a kid I didn't see any difference between them and myself. The only black person I had ever met in real life was an adopted guy in my school.

Then I went through high school, got my first flat in a immigrant heavy area and started to frequent bars. Needless to say I feel a deep rooted disgust for all blacks now. It's instinctual, and it's not worth thinking of them as individuals because that could put myself in danger. Better safe than sorry.
>>
Black robots/nerds/autists are more tragic than their white compatriots.
Higher propensity for the MAOA gene, which can mix with lower intelligence (both biological and environmental), to really create some fucked up people with the capacity and will to hurt others and damage society.
With race relations plummeting in the US, it would be wise to be wary of blacks.
I do like a lot of the cultural contributions, it's sad that communication has broken down as badly as it has.
>>
>>29850224
>They would be fine if their political beliefs didn't get us Obama and Clinton
They don't make up the majority of the country, they aren't at fault here. Whites also fucking voted for Obama and not just a few of them.
It's really incredible how whites always want to point fingers at others like they are not self aware when it comes to their own actions or just don't want to admit it.
>>
>>29854151
Because black people are generally uneducated and compete with Mexicans and other illegals for the same menial jobs.
>>
>>29854433
Oh rly? Yet it's primarily whites voting conservatives because DEY TOOK OU JAAABS.
>>
I don't hate them or anything. I am open to being friends with them if we can click.

However, I don't find most of their women attractive. And I do realize that blacks commit crimes, so I am more weary of ones I don't know when I'm out in public.
>>
>>29854448
What are you saying is wrong with my statement? That blacks have a lower degree of education overall, or that they want to work? You're right about the voting though, Blacks aren't the only people who are affected by free trade globalization and dumping of wages.
>>
File: orange blob.jpg (1 MB, 1152x1152) Image search: [Google]
orange blob.jpg
1 MB, 1152x1152
>>29854483
>whites can't compete with emerging markets
>get buttmad and say "dey took our jerbs" and complain about free trade, instead of getting better at their jobs

Kek. Truly a race of faggots.
>>
>>29854186
Lmao since when? I've been on 4chan since I was 10 and I've legit never seen ANYONE do anything but fuck around and say offensive stuff to normies like you/whoever it was I replied to before
Seriously if your just fresh off Reddit and heard that from the big bad scary normie that weant on there once then your fuckin stupid
>>
>>29854151

Why would white trash vote for a billionaire? Same reason. They don't know any better.
>>
>>29854186

Mixed race children have more problems, some black people do well for themselves by being turboniggers like Dr. Dre or Snoop Dogg or Jay-Z or Kanye West, and blacks are some of the most homophobic people around (even though tons of black boys become effeminate because for the majority of them their only parental figure in their life is their single mom, then people are shocked when they go to the other extreme and look for masculinity and male father figures in gangs).
>>
>>29854432

Something like 93% of blacks votes for Obama because of his skin color, and something like 75% of blacks votes for Hillary (because apparently they think Bill Clinton is black since he fucks as many women as Wilt Chamberlain).
>>
>>29850196
Black girl here
I don't get along with other black people. The men are arrogant as fuck and the women are aloof as fuck.
>>
>>29854599

Well we can't all play Call of Duty for a living, friend.
>>
>>29855042
>blacks are some of the most homophobic people around

[citation needed]
>>
>>29855042
>triggered faggot detected
>>
>>29850196
most people are worthless trash, but blacks are moreso. Maybe 60% of whites are completely worthless idiots with no education and harmful behaviors, but it's like 95% of blacks. They have lower IQs and higher inclination towards violence. They're the lowest race of humans.

It's not fair to judge the non-worthless 5% by the 95% of shit, but I honestly don't see how we could ever separate the trash from the treasure. I think they just have to get the fuck out in order to save western society.
>>
>>29855122

Proposition 8 in California failed because of blacks.

Not to mention Africa, where 34 countries outlaw homosexuality.

Not that there's anything wrong with being against homosexuality.
>>
All of the black people I've ever interacted with have been pleasant to tolerable, considering I am good friends with a few. But I also don't live in a large city with a huge population of them. I think that greatly reduces the chance of them being "thuggish" and acting like the typical nigger that's gonna end up in jail/killed by police.
>>
>>29850283
I mean, to be fair George Romney(Mitt Romney's dad) who was Secretary of Housing and Urban Development under Nixon attempted to implement extreme desegregation of federal housing projects, but sadly he failed due to the political climate of the day. The Republicans weren't this awful bunch of racist religious morons until Reagan, and even Reagan did a lot of good and appointed Sandra Day O'Conner who is probably the best supreme court justice in terms of supporting both minorities and constitutionalism.
>>
>>29853954
knock out game. where kids (usually black) try to knock out random (usually white) people
>>
As individuals they're mostly fine. I get along with them because I think I'm a novelty with how white and nerdy I am.

As a group I think they cause a lot of problems and I do trust them less than white people. Hate to say it but they commit more crime, I'm just staying safe
>>
>>29853954
he relaxed
>>
>>29855275
>The Republicans weren't this awful bunch of racist religious morons until Reagan

>who is barry goldwater
>what is the southern strategy
>what is the strategy that turmp has been accused of dredging up
>>
>>29855237
But the most homophobic states in America has blacks as a minority. Also you're ignoring extremely homophobic counties like Russia.
>>
File: 1995 card game.png (251 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
1995 card game.png
251 KB, 300x438
>>29855116
You missed the point entirely, you blue collar meathead. Immigrants, even illegal ones, are vital for economys because, as cliche as it is, they do the jobs that no one else wants to do and they increase the wages of everyone who has atleast a HS diploma. Industries like yours have been on the way out for a long, long time and that's not due to immigrants. It's due to the fact that America doesn't have the wages or the resources to compete with nations like China, Brazil and Nigeria. American resource based industries simply can not compete for other nation's trade when they have to compete with cheap labour , an abundance of resources, and very little regulations. No matter how desperately you may try to hold on to industries like coal mining, oil rerefining, lumber, etc. etc., no matter how many shifty TPP trade deals you sign, no matter how many countries you invade for resources, this fact will NEVER change. Ik you like to see yourself as "le redpilled conservative MAGA voter", but all you really are is uneducated trash.

This isn't even about wagies.
>>
>>29855237
>all of said countries are religious

Hmm, could religion possibly have something to do with this? Or are we just going to stick with the all blacks are innately homophobic mantra?
>>
>>29855237
>Proposition 8 in California failed because of blacks.

So wouldn't that mean they're for homosexuality?
>>
>>29855095
White men are voting for Trump because he's a white male. What's your point?
>>
Black Americans are weighed down by self hate, inferiority complex, and charlatan leaders. Many African immigrants are OK and generally don't like black Americans.
>>
>>29855404

I didn't say all blacks are innately homophobic, or even the most, I said some of the most.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Good for them.
>>
File: 265458.png (380 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
265458.png
380 KB, 600x600
I don't hate them particularly but I don't like the shill posts.
I use addblock plus now and tblock them all by blocking one so it's all good I guess.
>>
>>29850196
I hate them because their women wont be my gf

>tfw no qt black gf
>tfw i fucking hate niggers rrrreee
>>
>>29855368

Well the big sucking sound is due to things like NAFTA.
>>
>>29855350
Yes I should have said there was a large amount of Republicans that weren't racist religious morons, yes Goldwater was an asshole, but keep in mind that George Wallace was a Democrat at the same time Goldwater was a Republican. The mid 60s had a large amount of anti-integration populism irregardless of political party. Also, Goldwater was a mixed bag; he was against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but he was also against people like Falwell that were trying to bring religion into the Republican Party and he wanted gays to be allowed to serve in the military.
>>
>>29855405

Sorry, I forgot what Proposition 8 actually did (Eliminates Right of Same-Sex Couples to Marry).

>The National Election Pool poll showed that support for Proposition 8 was strong amongst African American voters, interviewed in the exit poll with 70% in favor, more than any other racial group.[184] Their support was considered crucial to the proposition's passing, since African Americans made up an unusually larger percentage of voters that year, due to the presence of Barack Obama on the ballot.[185] Polls by both the Associated Press and CNN mirrored this data, reporting support among black voters to be at 70%[186] and 75%,[187] respectively. A later study by the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force (NGLTF), examining the black vote only from five counties within the state, suggested that black support was closer to 58%.[188][189]
>>
>>29855458
Iktf bro, no amount of black women hate threads will change my inexplicable obsession with black women. Don't they want to breed with a massah?
>>
>>29855458
Are you me?
>black girl rejected me
>spent the next 4 hours on /pol/
>>
>>29855465
Much better than the alternative: losing jobs AND trade.
At worst, it sped up the inevitable.
>>
>>29855421

Trump isn't a white male, he's an orange cheesy poof.
>>
>>29855350
>>29855476
Also, you have to keep in mind that Goldwater's main opponent in the 1964 primaries was Nelson Rockefeller who was pro-civil rights. Which shows at one point the Republican Party at least had a diverse set of views on racism.
>>
File: 563209705.png (50 KB, 404x327) Image search: [Google]
563209705.png
50 KB, 404x327
>>29855555
Those are some fine digits
>>
>>29850196
Neutral
Hate niggers though
>>
>>29855509
http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/02/26/3753739/prri-black-homophobia-myth/
>>
>>29855421
White men are voting for trump because he's not playing oppression olympics and pretending society is favoring them in unsubstantiated ways that can only be countered by actual objective discrimination.
>>
>>29855787
Doesn't change the fact that his promises are empty and unfulfillable, friend.
>>
>>29855857
That doesn't change the fact that the claim I responded to was retarded and wrong.
>>
>>29850196
Literally hate black peole, they're all loud, can't think before they talk, act like they're right about everything, bitch about everything if they don't get their way.

pull the race card if they don't get their way.
extremely violent and have low IQs.

glad /pol/ has redpilled me on this or else i would have ended up the same way.
>>
>>29855892
I've found plenty of white men who are voting for Trump solely because he's white, conservative and male. Granted, this was on /pol/ where they think anyone who isn't white and racist is out to destroy their race, but still.
>>
>>29855917
>glad /pol/

Discarded
>>
File: i66vhlN.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
i66vhlN.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>29855917
>/pol/
>redpilled
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
I honestly judge. By how they dress.

A black guy that's dressed normally (shirt, jeans at waist, respectable haircut) is generally just another person.

A person dressed like a thug is to be avoided
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.