[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw small fragile fists >broke them before, feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467766020863.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1467766020863.png
123 KB, 785x757
>tfw small fragile fists
>broke them before, feels like they will break again if I use them
>body type not good for wrestling

All I wanted was to be good at martial arts
>>
just get a gun
>>
>>29849938
You'd be surprised to how much of a degree you can strengthen your hands.

I had pretty average hands in terms of durability, but after doing some free-weight training, as my hand grip got stronger they also got stiffer and more ridged, as well as a tiny but "thicker".
>>
>>29850015
This.

I went from a weak little fag to breaking four 1" boards with punches. Start a martial arts, and slowly build. Trust me, you won't regret it
>>
Well if you've already broken them once, hasn't the bones become stronger after healing, then?
>>
>>29850197
Depends, it can. It can also possibly fuck it up in some way without healing properly, and just make it hurt more, even if its not any weaker.
>>
>>29849938
alternatively, you could train with weapons instead of going for purely punch/kick martial arts.
>>
>>29851541
No. The charm is in how primal a good old fist fight is.
>>
learn muy thai

it's all about dem elbows and knees

and taekwondo is good for footwork
>>
>>29851623
Did you consider hand bandages or even boxing gloves then? Otherwise just do what the other anons said.
>>
>>29849938
God, in his infinite mercy, has given you knees, elbows, and feet as well as fists.
>>
>>29849938
Conditioning and practice.
Buy or make a conditioning post and just keep hitting it every day, your bones will micro fracture and heal if you do it correctly. Also look up ironclaw or something like that. Pretty much lightly punch shell grit or wood or put a towel over a wall and little by little month by month punch by punch you'll be a wrecking ball (this also kills nerves in you arms and hand making them bats)
>>
>>29852698
This will never heal and you need to choose if you actually want to be a weapon with no feelings in your arms and hands or a normal person who can feel when he's holding hands :(
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.