[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to thread >type out something >delete it all >leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1430703137245.jpg (217 KB, 1256x1611) Image search: [Google]
1430703137245.jpg
217 KB, 1256x1611
>go to thread
>type out something
>delete it all
>leave thread
>refresh
>>
I do this too.

Authentic and genuine comment.
>>
>>29849893
Hey, me too..
Thanks...
>>
I only do it when the thread is good and I know I posted or was going to post some tl:dr stupid bullshit.
>>
>>29849893
Everything is anonymous so who cares
>>
>>29850681
I feel my comments hold not content and that the thread will probably be better without them.
>>
>hey this is a cool thread, let me post something
>last post
>no (You)
>thread 404s

who /threadkiller/ here?
>>
Same here.
>tfw so scared of social rejection that you can't even post freely on an anonymous singaporian shadow theater image board
>>
>>29851827
Jjjnebbwber iaibw inlieft thus city.yoy you you and one never signed I left it.iu younyouniu
>>
To the person reading this who's still afraid to post.

I see you.
>>
File: 1449579838533.gif (828 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1449579838533.gif
828 KB, 500x477
>>29849893
>28yo
>be in a thread
>type a reply
>solve the capcha
>click "post"
>thread refresh, you see your post in the bottom, be somehow happy
>realize there is a grammar error/you've quoted the wrong post in your reply
>anxiety_and_embarrassment.jpg
>turn red
>close the tab
>close the browser
>listen the laughs of the other anons in your head
>go in the kitchen and drink a glass of water

10 minutes later re-open 4chan, carefully, like if someone can recognize you and laugh of you
>>
>>29852026
Hahahhahaahhaahahhaaha!!!
>>
>>29851686
The world would be better without you
>>
>>29852026
That's why I always use programs to verify my spelling before posting nowadays.
>>
i already deleted 2 posts i was typing today, but i'm gonna post this one because i feel like i have legitimate input to the thread.
>>
>>29852563
what is world, brother?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 484x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 484x256
>post in a thread
>it dies

My god this original
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.