[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>subbed to a small YT channel with <30 subs >too scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450298390235.jpg (47 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1450298390235.jpg
47 KB, 500x334
>subbed to a small YT channel with <30 subs
>too scared to ever comment
>channel grows to 900 subs
>tfw you will never be an oldfag in the channel
>tfw you're just another one of 900 people now
>tfw senpai will never notice you
>>
>>29849757
You did this to yourself, you did this!
>>
>>29849757
You know, I've heard some sad things, but this takes the cake
>>
>>29849757
900 subs?
wow r9k really is pathetic.
>>
I'm growing a little bit and I keep things like that in mind and try to give people positive attention if they come to me for it. I put my steam link on my channel and I talk to anyone who messages me but I'm too anxious to be the one who messages first.
>>
>>29850088
Your mom thinks you're pathetic, sorry for the deep cut but you were being a penis.
>>
>>29850088
The fuck does that have to do with r9k?
Amazing. This comment wasn't original, which means there's more idiots like you shitposting stupid irrelevant things all over this board.
>>
>meet qt girl online
>she shows me her yt channel, and I show her mine
>mine is pretty decently sized, with a lot of views
>she gets excited and asks if I can promote her someway
>agree and give her a shout out in a video
>she said she got a few more views then usual and asked me to do it again
>start feeling weird about this
>think that I seem like some kind of evil producer at this point
Stop talking to her, and stopped making videos.
My conscious is pretty horrible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.