[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like euthanasia isn't an option for mental health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Seems like euthanasia isn't an option for mental health so I am rightfully taking your taxes, wagecuck for the pain of living. Now I'd happily be euthanized but no they won't do that. So don't complain when I take your money. I would rather be dead than work.
>>
File: 2BV8JBt.png (498 KB, 644x827) Image search: [Google]
2BV8JBt.png
498 KB, 644x827
>>29849740
What illnesses do you have OP?

Wanna talk about it?
>>
File: 1446959991263.jpg (35 KB, 304x350) Image search: [Google]
1446959991263.jpg
35 KB, 304x350
>needs the government to kill you
>can't even take control of your own life enough to end it
>>
File: 1464504900959.jpg (37 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1464504900959.jpg
37 KB, 543x700
>>29849740
Nice

How much you get?
>>
>>29849785
Deoression, poor social skills and anxiety.

>>29849822
I don't wanna fuck it up.

>>29849914
Not much. I am on a sanction because they want me to go speak to a job advisor but I have anxiety so can't do that.
>>
>>29849822
killing yourself is illegal though
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29849740
This is an excellent plan.
>>
>>29849990
Hey man that sucks. Are you on any medication? Does it seem to do anything?

Depending on how severe your anxiety is, for me it helps a lot to maintain a very consistent daily schedule that only drops during weekends. not autistic planning specific tasks for every minute, just generally blocking out times in the day or week for general activities. Its also pretty important to go for walks, moving with the background constantly changing can help with both depression as well as anxiety.

As for poor social skills, that just practice man. Try to use some of that scheduled time during the week to plan a day where you go out in a social setting of some kind. If your afraid of someone asking you 'what you do' or whatever, just be honest. Be upfront that you are ill, and just out to try to improve your mental state, you'd be surprised how accepting people are of that sort of thing, especially if you are seeking to improve it. Don't talk to people who are dicks.

Use that schedule to sleep at consistent times, get lots of sleep but never sleep in except for weekends. Finally try to eat well, you can eat pretty healthy for relatively cheap and easy, and it is waaaay worth it, even more so if your struggling with your mental health.

If you feel REALLY up for it, try getting a gym membership, and work on your body. Strength train or cardio, really anything is better then nothing.

There is a lot you can do to try to improve your mental health with nothing but free-time, and its worth a try.

I've been in the deepest fucking pits man, straight up hospitalized for anxiety and psychosis. but you can get out if you fight with everything you got. There isn't a day where I don't feel at least the tiniest lingerings of my illnesses, but a better life is still within the realm of possible for you. I believe in you, buddy, don't give up.
>>
File: 310814239.png (90 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
310814239.png
90 KB, 264x258
>>29849740
these are my exact feelings about the neet/wagecuck thing, are you me ?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.