[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, at 25 years old, after going through similar doubts and depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Nan6u5i.jpg (646 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nan6u5i.jpg
646 KB, 1920x1200
So, at 25 years old, after going through similar doubts and depression that you all may have, I just had my first kiss.

I know, I'm still a virginfag, but after going my whole life up to today as a touchless kissless robot, I had a genuine and sincere night with a fantastic girl.

I'm definitely not trying to brag...I just wanted to share. I've never quite felt this way....

>inb4 OP just made out with a whore
>>
>>29849691
how'd you make it happen anon. you should really tell the background and the story and the technique or it just sounds like bragging.
>>
>>29849713
I'll give you that, you're right. I didn't wanna put a wall of text first..

Well, she's a coworker. So that certainly helped. It was her birthday, and she didn't necessarily have anything planned. So I though to myself, and said fuck it, asked her out.
We got a few drinks...which I'm sure helped. I tried my best to keep conversation going, and she actually laughed at my shitty jokes.

Anywho, I drove her back to her car, got out. Hug. Nervous as fuck. I actually asked...i still can't believe I did...i asked if I can kiss her. And yeah, it went from there.
>>
I suppose, overall it was confidence. That, and maybe that I just got a different haircut,.one I don't normally get. I dunno. Just a maybe. But the 'fuck it' mentality and some booze certainly help
>>
>>29849865
What haircut you got family?
>>
>>29849814
Good for you buddy.

Going forward, don't ask for a kiss just try for one.
I'm pretty sure girls don't like to be asked for kisses.
>>
>>29849691

So you're ok kissing lips that at least 10 other sweaty dicks came in, around, and on?
>>
Good for you anon.
Keep in mind most relationships don't really go anywhere when you're young so if it peters out don't blame yourself.
Don't take things too seriously and have fun. When you act overly into it, it tends to drive them away.
>>
>>29851268
So what? You've kissed your mother's
>>
>>29849691

I'm happy for you OP, honestly I am.
>>
You're still the same loser, women still despise you, there has always been this small probability and nothing will change moving forward. I give you a few weeks before you start feeling suicidal again.
>>
>>29851687
>>29851268
Rekt and kekt
>>
File: mad frog.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
mad frog.png
487 KB, 900x900
>be 32
>had co-worker
>ask her out
>we go on date
>we kiss at the end
>I end up with mono
>get laughed and bullied at work because it was my first kiss ever
>HR joins in
>have to quit due to workplace harassment
>filed lawsuit
>have so much evidence
>lawsuit succeeds
>get lots of money
>but get laughed at by judge and lawyers
>>
>>29851766
>>I end up with mono
?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.