[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So are you guys really this mean to girls irl? Any girl who isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1433248582766.jpg (51 KB, 287x500) Image search: [Google]
1433248582766.jpg
51 KB, 287x500
So are you guys really this mean to girls irl? Any girl who isn't a pure virgin of Katya level beauty gets shit on, called an attention whore, stacy, normie, looks like a boy/tranny, etc. How would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you, romantic or not? Is the meanness just your lashing out at people who don't deserve it?
>>
I only called one girl a slut before IRL but she was a genuine one who did shit like fuck niggers on park benches.
>>
>>29849622
>So are you guys really this mean to girls irl?
They are mean to me irl you faggot. Every girl I meet gives me a smug look or a look of disgust
>>
>>29849622
I don't talk to women unless I have to.
>>
attractiveness doesn't matter too much to me, but non-virgins need to fuck off, yeah
>>
>>29849622
we might be shit but be we don't want used goods
>>
>>29849656
if she smiled at you you'd think she was laughing at you though.
>>
>>29849622
That girl is beautiful and I want to start a new life with her in Japan
>>
>>29849693
No, I wouldn't. It's never happened either way.
>>
>>29849656
That sounds like social anxiety friendo... I know that feel...
>>
>>29849719
Social Anxiety is a meme. I got "diagnosed" at 14 and took Celexa HBR, LP, and Xanax for 5 years. There was no conditioning. Anyone, anywhere can get an anxiety or depression diagnoses. I literally doesn't mean shit anymore.
>>
>>29849758
No shit. Most people who claim to have social anxiety are actually women. That alone should tell you it's a bullshit thing.
>>
>>29849758
wrong. just because you don't think you have it, that doesn't exclude the possibility that other people do.
>>
>>29849776
Then whats with 95% of a MGTOW board claiming to suffer from it?
>>
>paying any attention to 3D whatsoever

I seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>29849802
Because they actually do? Being an unattractive man = being mocked relentlessly. Of course that's gonna give you some mental illness. But when some attractive stacy starts claiming to have social anxiety it's complete bullshit. Just like how women "attempt" suicide.
>>
>>29849782
Whether or not I have "it" is irrelevant. It doesn't change the fact that even the camwhore on twitch who lives well off handouts can go to the psychiatist and get a perscription for SSRIs or Anti Depressants
>>
>>29849622
No, but I do tend to ignore what they say a lot. The few girls I've talked to irl have all been Stacies. They just want to talk about drinking, sex, and parties. No thanks.
Maybe one day I'll meet a girl that has more to say then "turned up XD" they got last night.
>How would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you, romantic or not?
I'm not as picky as other robots. I'll be happy for any girl to show me interest, no matter their looks or sexual past.
I don't even care about their weight anymore. It's not like I'm a good looker myself.
>>
>>29849846
my point is that even if people are overdiagnosed, there are still people who are genuinely suffering from it. the last thing we need to hear is that it's a "meme" and "doesn't mean shit" when it's ruining our fucking lives.
>>
>>29849840
If someone like me can turn around and say; yeah, I got memed.

Then these teenage edgelords who are mad someone made a joke can too.
>>
>>29849622
Of course not. Very few of us at least. Can you imagine if we sperged out like that IRL? We'd get lynched.
And I'm pretty sure most of us are genuinely nice persons, but we can't really play the social games due to social awkwardness and unattractiveness, so it really doesn't matter much.
And yeah, this board of insanity is mostly just venting I'm pretty sure.
Women as a group aren't beyond criticism. I'm not a real misogynist personally, there are plenty of great women (but not THAT many) and I just don't deserve them.
>How would you react if such an imperfect girl showed genuine interest in you, romantic or not?
I don't think you realize our situation.
This is some normie shit most of us really can't even begin to relate with...
>>
>>29849846
and oh yeah, fuck you for saying "it" too. what the fuck was that even about?
>>
>>29849907
Because I don't know what I have. If people on this board are suffering from SAD because stacey didn't take them to prom, I must have SAD to the 10th degree. Because shit like that js relatively minute.

Honestly, I think people on this board have tricked themselves into believing they have something they don't. Idk why, validity? justification for shortcomings?

I changed my attitutde about it after coming to this board.
>>
if you are a virgin and non-stacy I will probably love you like family because I'll feel we are few of a kind. anyone else can fuckoff
>>
>>29849622
no. i'm not mean to girls here either, though.

actually, i did see a girl who talked to me before a couple days ago crossing the street and i stared at the ground and pretended i didn't see her. i'm pretty sure she saw me do that so i feel bad about it. i should try to break that habit. it's not nice to ignore people.
>>
>>29849991
>If people on this board are suffering from SAD because stacey didn't take them to prom,
they're not, you dumb shit.
>>
>>29849907
and im not saying it doesnt exist. im saying that the vast majority of people who have been diagnosed, were wronged.

it's hard to get serious treatment when everyone and their grandmother claims to have the same mental ailment. it really takes away from how serious it can be. imagine if we lived in a world where instead of 1 in 3 adults were "diagnosed" with depression, it's like 1 in 30.

then it becomes much more serious for those who actually suffer from it
>>
>>29850081
>help im khv
>help im neet or wagecuck
>help i got bullied

That's 90% of r9k. I'm all three with alot to spare. I'm supposed to believe that these are the reasons people suffer from mental illnees? I would love to be JUST a khv NEET who got bullied in high school.

sadly that's not the case
>>
>>29850162
sounds like you're a poor poor baby with much worse problems than anyone here.
>>
>>29850221
Probably worse than what R9K describes. And I can still turn around and say SAD is officially meme status.
>>
>>29849863
What the hell. I have a honest question - where do you meet that type of women? Where I love there is alot of girls that are like you described, but there are plenty of, in my opinion, normal women who have things to talk about other than sex and parties. It's kinda funny since I'm actually an amateur DJ so one would think I'd only meet those 'party girls'.

However, whenever I actually go for a coffee or something with a girl, there's a good chance we'll have a somewhat interesting and meaningful conversation.
>>
>>29850162
What's your story anon

original;fajsfjlashf
>>
>>29850266
Anything further would make me the know-all, tell-all camwhore who "cuts." Even though we are anonymous..!
>>

If they were they wouldn't be single
>>
>>29850373
yeah, because your life isn't that bad. after making a huge deal about how much worse your life is than anyone else's when you're obviously also >>29850253 this guy here who has coffee with girls and is a fucking amateur DJ. literally drop dead.
>>
>>29850253
I have to put emphasis on the words "few girls." I don't meet many women. I'd say this year so far, I've only talked to 3 girls. It's just that the few that I have met have been horrible.
I met them all at my work, and they all talk about that.

Then back in HS that's all I overheard girls talking about. I have a question as well. Are you a robot too? I'd think a DJ would be rolling in women?
>>
>>29850500
What's wrong with DJing and drinking coffee with girls? Atleast Im not giving you shit advice.
>>
>>29850503
I'm not really a robot, nor am I your steretypical normie. I'm just a guy doing my thing, getting by. Also, I'm not rolling in pussy due to low self confidence and uncommon looks. I've gotten a few blowjobs though.

Try talking to women from different contexts. What I mean is, if all women at your workplace are as you described, try meeting them elsewhere.
>>
>>29850549
>What's wrong with DJing and drinking coffee with girls?
nothing, as long as you don't pretend your problems are worse than pretty much everyone else on r9k.
>>
>>29850647
I don't. Also, I don't know what your problems are, so it would make no sense. But you don't know my problems either. There's just no point discussing lives of people you know nothing about mate.
>>
>>29850610
I've tried, but I just have shit looks in general. I've been rejected so many times that I don't want to deal with it anymore.
Decided to just accept my path to wizardy.
>>
>>29850782
Sorry to hear that mate, but it's your life and I hope you find some other source of happiness.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-064938.png (308 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-064938.png
308 KB, 1440x2560
>>29850500
No. I was just making my case and point.

Nice try
>>
>>29850500
I don't know why you're so upset. I didn't plan on pouring my heart out on R9K, I hope you didn't plan on me doing so.

I'm just saying that people on R9K seem to be alot more sensitive to common, everyday shit. Just get over it. Stacey may not have SAD, but neither do you. Infact, what you feel is probably alot closer to what Stacey does than someome with an actual memtal illness.
>>
>>29850899
what do you use to get the bg black on your phone?
>>
>>29849622
>anner
>>
>>29851144
It's the Clover app, and you can change the bg in settings.

If you want Clover you need to download the .apk from an online repository.
>>
>>29851341
thx, bot
>>
File: White Mage.jpg (51 KB, 784x1019) Image search: [Google]
White Mage.jpg
51 KB, 784x1019
Stacy here to shit up your board.

I've had a few short, fat, or nerdy-looking men come up to me and act really rude and hostile for no apparent reason several times before. I had never talked to them before and didn't act rude to them, they just came up to me and acted like jerks.

So I'm sure that some robots do that. And probably some are nice, and others leave the house so rarely that they hardly ever even interact with females.
>>
File: 1467680106163.jpg (41 KB, 749x512) Image search: [Google]
1467680106163.jpg
41 KB, 749x512
>>29851495
Why would these people come up to you in the first place? Somethings not right here.
>>
File: w12_25858525.jpg (168 KB, 990x558) Image search: [Google]
w12_25858525.jpg
168 KB, 990x558
>>29851495
original comment provided
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.