[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone on /r9k/ on LSD right now? Can you please get in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1458064497533.jpg (171 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458064497533.jpg
171 KB, 1280x1024
Is anyone on /r9k/ on LSD right now?
Can you please get in this thread?
>>
only you retards would drop lsd and come onto here during your trip
>>
>>29849578
Isn't it better to just trip in your room your first time though? Isn't it hard to know where you are and stuff?
>>
>>29849597

My first trip I was in the desert and it went fine
>>
>>29849597
If you go outside on a trail or something you shouldn't have trouble. Is there nowhere nearby outside you can chill and listen to music or something? Enjoy your trip! I did acid a few weeks ago at Paradiso and it was a blast
>>
>>29849627

Music festival?
>>
>>29849554
Dosed 150ug about seven hours ago. Still feeling it a bit in my body but the visuals are all over. Had a great time in a party chat with five other nerds while banging out in Warframe and Hawken.
>>
I'm on a combination of propylhexedrine (benzedrex) and dxm because I'm in a different state and don't have connections. It feels good tho
>>
>>29849616
How much did you take? 100 ug?
>>29849627
Alright I see. Thank you for the information, I know a good spot. Will passerbys know that I'm on acid? Like, when you're on MDMA, it's kind of obvious because of how your eyes bounce everywhere and how it can be hard to control your emotions at times and go a little crazy off of the adrenaline. How about on LSD?

>>29849665
What is the body high like compared to MDMA?
>>
>>29849597
tripping outdoors can be fun if the weather's nice but I prefer tripping alone indoors at night most times
>>
>>29849688
That's a really horrible combination and I don't know why you'd ever do that to yourself.
>>
>>29849698
I've never done MDMA. The body high for me is usual a light feeling of drunkenness on the onset that peters out after the first couple of hours. I usually sweat like a pig when I dose and the first several times I reflexively tensed my body throughout the entire trip. The last couple of times I've done it I've been much more relaxed and in control of how my body felt while the visuals have ramped up. Can never really tell with some of those blotters though.
>>
>>29849769
Do you get a headrush?
>>
>>29849791
When I smoke weed I get that head rush sensation with good indica but so far I haven't when dosing.
>>
File: 20160625_170611.jpg (790 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
20160625_170611.jpg
790 KB, 1632x1224
>>29849649
Yea, it's the only major thing I do all year

>go camping with 3 other people
>I'm the only one they don't mention in their 'had a great time' facebook post
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x500
What's good everyone, wish I could join y'all on a magical journey, but my guy doesnt get lsd until Monday. 5 bong bowls in though. I have a question though. Has anyone in this thread have any experience with tripping with a dosage of over 600ug? Last time I tripped, it was 600 and I don't really know if I should try more. This was 2 months ago and I was in full control of everything and thoroughly enjoyed, even after taking a grav bong hit, a double barrel, vaping a dab, and sharing a bowl from a peace pipe. What's the boundary between tripping the duck out of your mind and breaking it?
>>
>>29849698

No idea it was a tab that cost me 15 dollars
>>
>>29849726
Its amazing that's why
>>
>>29849597
Nah dude, tripping outside is way better. Far more natural. Curves and natural shapes are way easier on the mind that straight edges and right angles and shit.

That's only a problem if you're really susceptible to shit going bad, like if you can't normally go with the flow or just accept shit as it happens.

IIRC, my one trip spent alone in my room wasn't too great. Not necessarily bad, but really really lonely. I just wanted to be with my friends the entire time. If I remember right, I spent almost the entire night on omegle. Really bright websites were fun though, very entertaining to look at the colors.
>>
>>29850298
If he doesn't like being around people when he's straight, he's def not going to like being around people when he's tripping.
>>
File: pepetired.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepetired.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>tfw you cant get shrooms or LSD

i guess ill be depressed until i finally decide to commit suicide
>>
>>29850677
Morning glory seeds are pretty good, once you get past the nausea. They compare with the other psychs I've tried out. Probably not gonna have like a transcendental ego-death experience on them, but they're very similar to low-dose shrooms. You can also buy this prodrug of LSD on some research chem sites, somewhat legally. And you can buy mescaline cacti and the ingredients for ayahuasca on Etsy too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.