[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nearly every girl you ever talked to already has had cum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>nearly every girl you ever talked to already has had cum on her face, by one or more men

makes you think
>>
File: wut.png (371 KB, 459x628) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
371 KB, 459x628
>yfw you're so obsessed with other men's dicks it's all you can think about when there's a girl sucking your dick
>>
>>29849518
>a girl sucking your dick
what?
>>
>>29849498
>makes you think
Not really.
Dude, I just wish at least one of them would give me chance.
>>
We're all made of cum. Makes you think too
>>
>women are sexually active when adults
yeah bro, blows my... mind ;^)
>>
>>29849538
I forgot some of you have never had your dick sucked
>>
>just on her face

I treat most women like they just finished swallowing several loads of cum, which most likely they have.

It helps in me not putting them on a pedestal or sperging out, etc.
>>
>>29849498
I use my hand for masturbation.
I shake a womans hand.
She touches her face.
Therefore I have came on her face.
My life has been fulfilled
>>
>>29849614
Probably never will either.
>>
More than 2/3 have had cocks up their ass too
>>
File: Capture.png (53 KB, 208x170) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
53 KB, 208x170
hrthrthtrhrth
>>
File: rage.gif (168 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
168 KB, 256x144
>>29849498
CUM WAS ON THEIR FACES!!!!!!1
>>
>>29851153

Next time you see your mom remember your dads and her ex bf cum on her face
>>
>>29849498
Wow, that looks just like the head of my penis. Like exactly. Freaky.
>>
>>29849498
Should make you think about how good cum feels on your face. Don't knock it til you try it
>>
File: 1387634403621.jpg (30 KB, 298x403) Image search: [Google]
1387634403621.jpg
30 KB, 298x403
>cousin keeps nagging me on normiebook
>tells me shes starving for sex, she hasn't been filled by chads cock for like 2 months
>I think to myself, why the fuck is she telling me this
>she then says "oh thats right, you haven't had sex haven't you"
>"you're funny cuz hahaha"
>mfw
>>
>>29851959

Are Therme actually girls that like cum on their face or do they just take it to please the guy
>>
>>29851988
Dude you idiot, you could have gotten some HOT incest action with your cuz, fuck her right now anoon and LEAVE FOREVER
>>
>>29852016
I can only speak for myself but cum does feel good as long as it doesn't get in your eye but it's mostly because it's degrading and submissives (which most women are) get off on that
>>
You'll get over it once you cum on a womans face. Especially if you're her first.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.