[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I keep myself from developing a crush on a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1494x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1494x1008
How do I keep myself from developing a crush on a girl
>>
>>29849462
Have no association with her.
>>
>>29849462
>talking to girls
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>29849462
Be 25 or older.
>>
File: remy.jpg (882 KB, 1878x1252) Image search: [Google]
remy.jpg
882 KB, 1878x1252
By imagining how bad she will age.
>>
File: emily.jpg (583 KB, 2067x1200) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
583 KB, 2067x1200
Another one. Women should willingly chain themselves into basements to protect themselves from the sunlight that is destroying their skin. Tanning has to be the most degenerate trend ever imagined. Why would you destroy your body on purpose?
>>
>>29852290
her body is still perfect, her face looks slightly aged though
>>
File: whore_cant_into_logic.png (761 KB, 1205x1643) Image search: [Google]
whore_cant_into_logic.png
761 KB, 1205x1643
Or by laughing at their empty little heads.
>>
>>29851019

I've recently developed one of those really overbearing crushes on a girl at work. I'm 26 and this is the first one in like a decade. I thought I was too old for this shit.

It's also making me rethink my current relationship because I never felt anywhere near this strongly for my current gf.

I get giddy going into work just to maybe just ot maybe small talk with her. Looking at her face, making eye contact with her and getting her to laugh gives me a dopamine buzz that lasts me through the entire day. I fucking hate it.

I hate this shit.
>>
>>29852290
sadly she also smokes, so she'll probably get much worse in a few years
>>
>>29849462
What do you mean crush? I get the feeling you mean be all beta and awkward around her struggling to work up the courage to ask her out, then one night send a huge wall of text professing your undying love which is seen and dismissed, then coming on /r9k/ to talk about how much you hate her.

What normies do: meet a girl, think she's cool, ask her out, if she says no, move on.
>>
Just watch more anime until you realize that 3D can't compare
>>
>>29852196
>>29852290
wtf how did this happen

and why doesn't /r9k/ take anti-androgens? kills your sex drive dead
>>
There's two types of woman:

There's whores, who want payment in currency or resources. They're manipulators, liars, traitors and generally unpleasant to behold.

And there's sluts, who'll do it for free because daddy didn't love them enough or because they simply have no discipline or control. They're nothing more than disease vectors.

They aren't worth the air they breathe, let alone any kind of love.
>>
>>29852864
>What normies do: meet a girl, think she's cool, ask her out, if she says no, move on.

Not OP, but it's much easier to not develop feelings to women
>>
Women are so air-headed, they shouldn't be allowed to articulate themselves. How could you love these creatures more than you would love a good peace of cake.
>>
I usually will say something rather rude to them.

Then after seeing how much they hate me, it's pretty easy to see a lot of reasons why I probably made a good choice doing that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.