[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your an adult now and have responsibilities >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>tfw your an adult now and have responsibilities
>you can never go back to mindless happy school days
>>
>>29849103
Lol. Nigga what. Fucking people are always saying shit like that. I can't do blabla because I HAVE to do xyz.
No you stupid fuck. You can go out with us drinking. Your fucking clothes can be washed tomorrow morning and it takes 5 fucking minutes to do so. The rest is automatic. The same with other "responsibilities". You pay your bills using your smartphone, literally one-touch to pay them all. It takes a fucking hour to vaccum clean your apartment, wash the floor and do other chores.

You are just a lazy, delusional fuck. DO whatever you want, being an adult has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>29849103
>Be an adult
>live like a kid anyways

What now society?
>>
>>29849198
>pay bills online
>bank decides not to pay for car insurance but pays for everything else
>ask why
>they say nothing's wrong
>lose car insurance
Everyone's just competing to see who can forget about inevitable death the longest.
>>
>Tfw The Real World is basically high school all over again
>>
>>29849103
>school days
>mindless
>happy
>>
>>29850811
>You need to diet because you no-longer have a metabolism
>You have to stay fit because your health is only going to get worse
>You have a sleep schedule now because you can't be sleepy at work
>Nobody to support you or will say it'll get better or just try harder
>9->5 minimum hours of work 5 days a week
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.