[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is your chance robots. Well some of you at least, the ones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 56.png (53 KB, 806x926) Image search: [Google]
56.png
53 KB, 806x926
This is your chance robots. Well some of you at least, the ones who still care. I made it. I make about 2-3 million a year now conservatively and own a software and hardware development company. We're growing fast. I promised myself a few years ago that I will come back to /r9k/ and try to save some of the people still here, because at that time in my life I wanted there to be someone that saved me. Well here I am, if no one replies to this, I don't know, I may try again in a week, but I may just leave forever.

What I need you to do is tell me your life story, tell me why you deserve to be saved, and how I can save you.

I am willing to

1) Give some of you jobs working at my studio, things like game design or other such jobs

2) Give you some money

3) Give you a lot of money

This depends on how touched I am by your stories. Alright well that's it, believe it or not.
>>
Hardcore robot here -- KHHV, no money, live with parents. Crippling social anxiety has held me back. Can you give me a job? I can program.
>>
>>29849152
Not nearly enough information presented. Where do you live?

What has lead you to have crippling social anxiety? What are your world views? Where do you see yourself in 5 years without my help? Do you have a plan for the future that you are trying to follow?
>>
>>29849069
I'm currently learning programming. Know c++/c well and trying to get into objective c. I think by the end of the year or at least by next summer I'll be a decent programmer.
>>
You cannot save these people with money. A job might help but even then it is just a step. If anyone here is actually looking for a job, that means they are on the road to self improvement. The problem of robots is not the lack of money, it is that they lost all confidence and the delusion that the things that humans need in order to live a happy life (meaningful relationships with other people) are either something out of their reach or something they do not actually want.
>>
>>29849069
i don't like people who give false hope.
>>
>>29849069

If you expect anyone to believe you, you should probably give them some form of confirmation that you are who you say you are. If you really want to help people realize most of us are going to avoid this thread thinking it's just another too good to be true scenario meant to further taunt them, remember the kind of individuals you are dealing with here
>>
If you're for real, OP, what you need to do is wait until you find someone posting 'organically' in a thread about their issues, someone who's facing homelessness or one of those people with a really bad medical condition - and then simply message them and ask them to email you and provide some degree of evidence. Then help out financially, but the best thing you could do is offer to pay for some sort of training for someone, and ask them that if they eventually get to any level of success to do the same for other robots.

Also, if you were serious, you'd create a trip and an email account, and buy something like $500 worth of games and just hand them out for free here or something to give yourself some degree of credibility.
>>
>>29849173
My social anxiety prevents me from disclosing all this to you.
>>
There isn't that much to say, really. Depression, extreme anxiety, issues with self-worth / self-esteem mounting over years of nothing positive ever really happening. Long periods of hikikomori lifestyle, longer periods of NEETdom. Obviously living with parents still. I can program a bit and can maybe Google, Stack Overflow, YouTube, etc. good enough to hold an entry level position.
>>
>>29849069
My moms got PTSD real bad and gets drunk every weekend. Shes never nice to me and cusses me constantly, yet is always asking for money. My older sister doesnt give a fuck, and every time my moms shitfaced i have to take care of her. I would move out, as i make enough money to support myself (barely), but would like to go to school, which i cant afford too. idk my lifes just fucked. Op is prob just a troll but feels good to vent a bit.
>>
>never had friends in school, was always the guy people kept around to laugh at
>eventually dropped out because I was convinced I was going to kill myself if I stayed at school
>got a job thinking it would be better
>it wasn't
>managed to make friends with some people that I used to know from school
>spend time hanging out with them fairly often, they're always the ones to contact me first and ask what I'm up to and if I want to hang out
>because of work anxiety skyrockets, paranoid that everyone is making fun of me, would spend 3-4 nights a week laying in bed having a panic attack because work was always only a handful of hours away
>eventually stopped trying at work after it becomes apparent that everyone around me was actually making fun of me
>get fired
>literally never heard from my """"Friends"""" again after I mentioned that I was out of cash
>being NEET is pretty alright, anxiety lessens, mood improves slightly, no longer constantly thinking about suicide
>3 years later still a NEET but the anxiety is back, thinking about the future gives me panic attacks, no marketable skills, trying to figure out what to do just sends me into an endless loop of "I'm not good enough to do this" and "I shouldn't be allowed to be alive"
>no clue how to handle emotions
>if something makes me happy I start crying
>if something makes me sad/annoyed/angry/ashamed I get intrusive, extremely vivid scenes of ways to kill myself
>only thing keeping me alive now is the fact that I've found some good online friends but I'm not sure how long it's going to last
>>
>OP will never reply again
>>
File: devilish.jpg (145 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
145 KB, 425x481
Haha just kidding guys
>>
I cannot be saved but I cannot kill myself either.
>>
>>29849359
Kek
original memes in the post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.