[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Playing Pokemon Go >Have to go outside >Whatever the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
>Playing Pokemon Go
>Have to go outside
>Whatever the park wont be so bad
>Tons of Go players walking around with their phone on
>Kind of intimidated because they are all talking with me
>qt girl comes up and starts catching a Magmar with me
>She starts talking about how great it is the game is forcing people to be social
>Trying not to spill my spaghetti the entire time
>She keeps following me looking for pokemon
>Gave me her phone number so we can go searching again next weekend

Did I finally make it guys? Am I a normie now?
>>
>>29848968
yes now get the fuck off this board you fucking normalfag. also, this didn't happen, you spilled spaghetti everywhere and she was actually a shit tier trap with an ugly boi pucci.
>>
>He's able to leave the house without crippling anxiety
>He's able to be around people without fear

It's pretty neat I guess, good for you, but you were always a normie.
>>
>>29849005
I'm mediocre as fuck looking and I only spilled the pasta a little bit when I made autism jokes.
>>
File: 1416191113417.jpg (9 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1416191113417.jpg
9 KB, 601x601
>>29848968
Stay in contact with her, contain spaghetti, and stay positive.
I believe in you, anon.
Succeed for all of us.
>>
>>29849005
What's an ugly boi pucci look like?
>>
>>29849019
I can leave the house easy but not interact with people beyond passing conversations. Usually I go out at night for this reason. Even going to the check out line requires some preparation.
>>
no
you just happened to be in the same vicinity as a normie girl that was reliving her childhood
you will eventually blow it, which will in turn, validate every misgiving you have about females
don't call her, anon
it will just end badly for you sooner or later
>>
>>29849044
>calling
I plan on texting because it seems less stressful. Normie girls prefer texting right?
>>
>tfw cyborg so I would be able to bare going outside even though i'm sperg
>tfw too depressed to have made enough money to afford a smartphone to possibly earn me an escape from this hole
unlucky

also
>park
>magmar
>>
>>29849144
The park was fucking full of Magmars.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160401_0004.png (553 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160401_0004.png
553 KB, 480x800
>>29848968
You were never a robot.

Real robots use windows phone
>>
>>29848968
people playing POKEMON in public? what kind of beta village do you live in?
>>
>>29849240
Florida near St Augustine. At least 70+ people were playing pokemon at that park.
>>
>>29849253
welp time to move to Florida boys
>>
>>29849240
Happening here too in Los Angeles area
>>
>>29849319
Dude its hot as fuck but their is tons of gyms. I love in the suburbs but apparently the ingress scene was pretty popular here and their is probably like 100 pokespots in walking distance and all the parks and cultural heritage sites have a ton.
>>
>>29849341
pokespots? oh boy sounds like a pedophiles wet dream
>>
>>29849215
Original post.
Wallpaper?
>>
>>29849592
I'm not sure if GO will attract a younger audience but pokemons fanbase are mostly young adults
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.