[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish i had a sister. I would treat her right.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
I wish i had a sister. I would treat her right.
>>
>>29848402
>I would treat her right.
No you wouldn't
>>
I have a sister but she's like two and doesn't live here.
>>
I have a slightly older sister but she's the most moronic, inconsiderate, brainless basic-bitch white girl dipshit I've ever had the displeasure of knowing. She's in nursing school and gets good grades, but has the self-awareness, critical thinking, competence and wisdom of a fucking rock. A rock watching Ellen religiously.
>>
>>29848601
same.

>tfw basic bitch stacy with slightly above average iq is 2 years younger and more successful than you.
>>
>>29848402
Are you implying your sister would fuck you, OP? Why are delisuions like this so common here
>>
>>29848686
i think most of the fantasies about that type of thing come from single child homes or anons that only had brothers.
>>
If you would have a sister you would most likely not be attracted to her. It's how humans are wired.
>>
>>29848402
Looking at this picture. now I know why G-d made me aspie. I would have been a metal chad, fall into the wrong crowd, get into Satanic philosophy because of bad influences and since I also have an incest fetish (even though I don't want to fuck my mom or sisters) and I would have solidified being an ultra-fedora by commiting a cardinal sin with my sister because since I'm a mucley chad she would have respected me.

Dodged a bullet I suppose. I wouldn't have figured it out if it wasn't for that picture that sorta looks like me and my sister (except I have long hair)

I'm sure theres people who are jelly but I wish I had never seen it since its a really, really weird thought
>>
>tfw no sister to see her vagina so then you have an excuse to say you've seen a vagina in your life
>>
File: triggured.jpg (12 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
triggured.jpg
12 KB, 320x337
>>29848402
What type of fucked up shit is this son, i am disappointed in you.
>>
You literally would not.
>>
>>29848703
Can confirm.
>have incest fetish for sisters
>only have a younger brother irl

It sucks but I wouldn't actually get to fuck my qt sister if I had one so it doesn't really matter I guess.
>>
File: sw.png (39 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
sw.png
39 KB, 640x400
>>29848402
>I would treat her right.
Is that pic related?
>>
>>29848703
it does. I have an older sister, and she wouldn't fuck me. honestly don't want to fuck her either, but at this point I would take what I could get.
>>
>>29848402
Trust me, you wouldn't. Unless you guys didn't grow up together
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.