[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots, I came into some meth for the first time and a meth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1448420051069.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1448420051069.png
264 KB, 540x429
Sup robots, I came into some meth for the first time and a meth pipe, based on videos I've watched of whores on motherless smoking it I picked it up fairly quickly. This was about 4 days ago and while it's been fun I don't plan on continuing. While it made me more energetic and efficient at work and around people, I was constantly horny, and while I usually rub one or two out a day, the number for the last few days concerned me.

30 times, or around 30 as after my bowl last night I was too focused on reading weird fetish fan fics to keep count. This morning I smoked a tiny bit just to get me through work and thought about bringing a bit to rail if I started crashing, but I decided against it and here I am, high on benzos and weed and still kinda thinking about jerking off while struggling to stay awake, but my cock is too like red and it hurts to stroke it different ways.

Any robots know how to stop being high on meth ? I've got to work in 6 hours but is my energy going to be gone? Because if so you think a small line would hurt? Just to get through work then I'll flush the rest. I really need to give my dick a break.
>>
>>29848279
by not having it
>>
If you have access to antipsychotics they stop stimulants right in the tracks. At least for me anyway.
>>
>>29848279
You're fucking stupid kid.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.