[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People don't understand how painful it is to make it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: 1448161500034.jpg (48 KB, 550x778) Image search: [Google]
1448161500034.jpg
48 KB, 550x778
People don't understand how painful it is to make it to 21 without having ever had someone show romantic interest in you or even any kind of close relationship with a female, fuck, I've never had a close relationship with anybody.

I can't even leave the house any more because I'm so insecure. Whenever I go out I can't help but scream at myself in my head about how everyone is taller and more attractive than me, about how nobody has ever found me attractive and nobody ever will.

I've cut my face before and got stitches. I still want to just cut my face into pieces so it's nothing but a scarred mess.
>>
>>29848200
>just cut my face into pieces
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
>>
Yeah it's bad. But on the scale of misery humanity is capable of tfw no gf is relatively mild.
>>
>>29848277
Lmao

Fucking checked, brother
>>
File: 1465629260410.png (15 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1465629260410.png
15 KB, 300x250
You can't look that bad OP. I bet the scars make you look like a bad ass. You just need to make up a bad ass story to tell.

Post pic.
>>
>>29848368
There's no way I could possibly look "bad ass". They just look retarded.

Anyway, nobody just makes it past 20 without ever having a female show signs of attraction or agree to a date unless they've got serious issues.

This isn't some shitty /soc/ thread. Ugly people know they're ugly.
>>
>>29848200
21? Fucking 21? I lost my virginity at 26, to a desperate girl on a dating website. I know those feels, only 5 times over. What you don't understand, and what nobody understands until they start to mature, is that there is always time, and things are still early. Even when you are 40, you are still younger and with more time than you at 50. And 21 is practically a child, just with a grown up body and the pretensions of being an adult. Unless you sequester yourself inside for the next 5 years, as you are planning on doing, things will improve on that front in a matter of years, and you will look back on this like it was a bad dream. It happens, as long as you don't artificially impede it's progress. I did, and when I finally got around to trying, and not hiding away, after all those long years, it happened for me.
>>
>>29848488
The difference is that I already tried. I tried in so many different ways and I got absolutely nothing.

I'd understand if some morbidly obese kid maybe made it to 20 without getting attraction but I exercised every fucking day and I got nothing, absolutely fucking nothing.

Then you people come along and say "oh, just try all these same things again, surely you'll not just get some interest but you'll find a girl who's attracted to you and you're attracted to also. That's totally realistic!"
>>
I have ny first benising at 21 she became my mentally ill gf

it's not to late popper
>>
File: 1ChrisBores2.png (419 KB, 491x529) Image search: [Google]
1ChrisBores2.png
419 KB, 491x529
>>29848597
Post a picture and let us judge your appearance objectively.
>>
>>29848200
Yes i do but i don't cut myself like a retard
>>
File: 1468108126526.jpg (52 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1468108126526.jpg
52 KB, 600x338
>>29848476

>Anyway, nobody just makes it past 20 without ever having a female show signs of attraction or agree to a date unless they've got serious issues.

This is just a meme, right? The vast majority of people don't actually have sex and relationships and girls crushing on them throughout all of childhood, do they?

Please be a meme
>>
File: QwkPD1e.jpg (153 KB, 1066x1014) Image search: [Google]
QwkPD1e.jpg
153 KB, 1066x1014
>>29848200
Well OP, the only way to get someone interested in you romantically is to make yourself attractive.

You'll have to:

Be confident (just fake it if you don't have any). A lot goes into this, but you can find a lot more information elsewhere.

Take care of yourself. Go to the gym, eat well, buy/wear clothes that fit you, generally care about and tend to your physical appearance. You can't fix nature ugly, but you can at least make matters better.

Be interesting. Find hobbies you enjoy beside shitposting & vidja. Learn how to make stuff, learn how to play an instrument, learn an second language, learn every in and out of early north Germanic paganism or some weird shit, really anything is better then nothing as long as its something you can talk about. Hobbies that build skills are a huge bonus.

Be kind. Try to understand and care about how other people feel, not just prospect partners but everyone. Try to seem caring and thoughtful. Let people talk about about their own interests and carry a conversation. That last one can be big, people love to indulge about their own interest and talk about then, so pretend you care and ask questions that make it clear you were listening.

Finally, go to events or places of meeting that center around your interests. Want to meet an artistic girl for example, you'll find her at a local art group or gallery. They won't walk into your bedroom and say hello first.

You say you ask people out, but in case your doing it wrong i'll cover that too. Be open, friendly, and direct. Introduce yourself briefly, and offer to go to a coffee shop or something nearby sometime. Most will say no, sure, but just keep going. If they say they have a boyfriend or act offended, whatever there are no rules for who/when you can ask out, and they should not be butthurt.

Don't be to picky either OP, that random 4/10 might make you really happy when you get to know her. If not, you don't have to call them back.
>>
>>29848997
Doing all of this shit. Putting in so much hard work just to get scrapf of what Chad gets. Don't be a cuck OP, don't fall for the hard work meme.
>>
File: this is me.jpg (128 KB, 1396x1312) Image search: [Google]
this is me.jpg
128 KB, 1396x1312
>>29849022

>Don't be a cuck OP, don't fall for the hard work meme.

Yeah good idea, just do nothing at all and cry alone at home instead of doing the best you can with your lot in life while seeking happiness and companionship in life.

Kill yourself senpai.
>>
>>29849269
If I put in hard work the outcome will be affected by things out of my control. If I work hard and Chad works hard he will have better results in the end. That's not fair. Only a cucked retard would accept it.
>>
File: 1451546898316.png (151 KB, 449x442) Image search: [Google]
1451546898316.png
151 KB, 449x442
>>29849269
>toil your life away working just so one day a decade from now you'll have the opportunity for a relationship with a girl you're not attracted to, who fantasizes about chad over features he was born with
hmm, great advice.
>>
File: 1464712441149.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464712441149.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>29848200
Seek professional mental care.
>>
>>29848861
People lose their virginity around 16yo on average. Feels bad to know what you missed.
>>
File: W7kzDw8.jpg (409 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
W7kzDw8.jpg
409 KB, 1200x1800
>>29849297
>>29849371
No one can help you if you don't want to help yourself, guys. What is life if not just doing the best you can, despite all the things you can't control? If their out of your control, there is no point worrying about it.

Its not "toiling" if its basic stuff to improve as a person, and attract people you want to attract. That's called being a human. Your right that its not fair, that's the world. But nothing is fair ever. Its unfair to the bird on a branch outside that it wasn't born a person, that it will never get the chance to develop or grow beyond what instinct procures. It had zero opportunity compared to you. But it still goes on being a bird, doings its bird thing, eating its bird food, because it can find happiness in that. Someone will ALWAYS have it better, easier, faster, but that can't stop you from pursuing what makes life worth it. Chad become Chad by working on it, he may have had an easier base-line but he didn't do nothing. He lived every day honestly instead of wasting time and staying alone.

Don't kill yourself either, all the possibilities of your life from that point would all be gone in an instant, riding into the realm of what could have been on the tip of a bullet.

No one can make you happy but yourselves, anons. I'm working at it too, and I invite you to join me in this thing that can be so wonderful, this thing called life. Come find something beautiful, something worth finding.
>>
File: 1465555233310.png (201 KB, 435x343) Image search: [Google]
1465555233310.png
201 KB, 435x343
>People don't understand how painful it is to make it to 21 without having ever had someone show romantic interest in you

That's cute. Try making it to 30.
>>
>>29850464
>What is life if not just doing the best you can, despite all the things you can't control? If their out of your control, there is no point worrying about it.
But if things out of your control still affect your life (and they do). Then how can you not worry about them?

>Its not "toiling" if its basic stuff to improve as a person, and attract people you want to attract. That's called being a human.
But it's not fair. Chad can attract women even if he improves less. To get the same women he gets I would have to work fucking hard and even then I would likely fail.

>But it still goes on being a bird, doings its bird thing, eating its bird food, because it can find happiness in that.
But I can't find happiness through not being a Chad. And I can't become a Chad because of the things I can't change.

>Someone will ALWAYS have it better, easier, faster, but that can't stop you from pursuing what makes life worth it.
It can. And it will, it makes sense.

>Chad become Chad by working on it, he may have had an easier base-line but he didn't do nothing. He lived every day honestly instead of wasting time and staying alone.
The base-line is the most important things.

>No one can make you happy but yourselves, anons. I'm working at it too, and I invite you to join me in this thing that can be so wonderful, this thing called life. Come find something beautiful, something worth finding.
That's so nicely deluded and retarded.
>>
>>29848200
I know at least three people (off the top of my head) who have never had any female show interest in them and they're just fine. They don't talk about it, they don't seem to care very much, they live very normal lives, if not better than normal. If they're just hiding it they're fucking amazing actors because they truly never show any sign of insecurity or discomfort, at least as it relates to social standing/relationships.

These things are as important as you make them senpai. Everyone has something they're embarassed about, even normies. Concentrate on the things that make you better than others, not on the things that make you worse.
>>
>>29850564
I believe you can be happy anon. I want you to be happy, too. Try, even if its just for me. Just one day, live your life with everything you got. Every second will be unfair and every good choice you make will be grueling but there is something for you at the end of every path you take.

You just have to follow that path until the end.
>>
>>29850696
That's lots of vague bullshit. And you know it. How can you be happy, do you want me to ignore the reality that I am inferior?
>>
>>29848200
>I still want to just cut my face into pieces so it's nothing but a scarred mess
Thats what I would do if I could be completely self sufficient and still perceive my environment. The face is like the lifeline to society, I wish I could strip it off even though I'm nice looking.

As far as my current life is though I would try not to damage it because its like all I have
>>
Anon, the truth is most people aren't ugly, they just don't know how to carry themselves. There's a handsome man underneath.

>too short

Nigger, I tower over my family, but it's so overrated and stupid. If I was short, I'd be looking at the positives. My favorite vidyah characters and manga mc's are my height for example.

>girls not showing interest

Ay, lad, don't seek the girls, let them come to you, but first you have to have some value. Anyone with value has earned it, nigger.

Quit being a pessimist and keep your head up, man. I was like you, but what changed my life for the better is faith. I learned that without faith, all there is is apathy and apathy is a death sentence. Believing in yourself is the hardest part, man. God bless you.
>>
>>29850780
All this advice and obviously you're tall and attractive. What the fuck do you know.
>>
>>29850717
>do you want me to ignore the reality that I am inferior?

there is no ignoring it buddy, all there is, is living anyway. however inferior you are.

Because we humans, we are modular. We can improve and grow. That goes for you too, anon. Whether or not you really feel like it right now, you are a strong human being, and even if you can't make any notable difference in the world at large, you can make all the difference in your own perspective. All you will ever know is how it feels to ride around and look at the world from behind your eyes, but that is something that empowers you, anon.

If you change yourself, you change everything.

I wasn't all that happy, I felt inferior. Inferiority is not a characteristic though, its is ultimately a subjective term.

There are people more sad then you right now, people weaker and people more stupid. Do you just expect me to ignore the reality that you are superior to that? Of course not, you have the right to feel sad even if someone has it worse. You have the right to feel good when someone has it better, too.

>That's lots of vague bullshit.

I made a couple posts above that talk a bit more in specifics. You can make life worth it anon, if it doesn't already.
>>
File: 1467783304782.jpg (100 KB, 486x806) Image search: [Google]
1467783304782.jpg
100 KB, 486x806
>>29850827
Remember the kid that would stand alone with no friends throughout the entirety of their school career? That was me. Not only that, but also crippled.
>>
>>29850827
This. Try being shorter than the average woman and ugly, and then get back to me. You'll realize just how big that "personality" meme really is
>>
>>29850853
>there is no ignoring it buddy, all there is, is living anyway. however inferior you are.
I can't. I can't ignore reality and the reality is humiliating.

>Inferiority is not a characteristic though, its is ultimately a subjective term.
It's not subjective. Inferiority is objective. I can measure my inferiority with tape measure.

>There are people more sad then you right now, people weaker and people more stupid. Do you just expect me to ignore the reality that you are superior to that?
But average people are superior to me. I'm not even superior to average.
>>
>>29850874
Yeah sure. I don't believe you one bit. Nothing happens for no reason.

>>29850883
That must be horrible. I'm taller than average woman, but still short. I can't imagine how it must be to be even shorter.
>>
>>29850915
Pretty shitty, desu. The "under 6 manlet" meme isn't what 4chan will have you believe, but once you are the same height or shorter than women it becomes VERY hard; Almost all of them want the guy to be taller than them.
>>
>>29850883
Personality is a meme and ultimately no one gives a shit. There is only one shotcaller in your life and that is you. If you decide to keep living negatively then go ahead and keep feeling sorry for yourself. I used to have a really bad depression that lasted me about decade, but now everything's different because I realized I was wallowing in my own negativity because wanted to.
>>
>>29850946
It's the funniest when a 5'3" woman with 6'10" boyfriend is talking about how height doesn't matter. I've seen literally that. She even got mad when I called her out.
>>
>>29848200
25 here.

It never gets easier.
>>
>>29850954
>I used to have a really bad depression that lasted me about decade, but now everything's different because I realized I was wallowing in my own negativity because wanted to.
But what if the negativity is justified? How can you just ignore the negativity if it's based on reality?
>>
>>29850915
>Yeah sure. I don't believe you one bit.

Kek, well I lived it, it's completely true.
>>
>>29848200
Pain is a state of mind, faggot. It's your own idiot fault for being so needy
>>
>>29850984
And I don't believe that. Nothing happens for no reason. If you get good looking women, you are not ugly, you are not poor, you are not short.
>>
>>29850954
Who said I was depressed about it? I just hate people telling me I can magically be attractive by "being myself" or some other bullshit. It is intellectually lazy and straight up rude.

>>29850965
My sister does that. She's like 5', has yet to date someone under 6'.
>>
>>29850982
What justifies the negativity? I was an assistant to special needs kids back when I was in school, try telling them that your negativity is justified, man. You only live one life, there's no retries. The time you spend miserable, you don't get back.
>>
>>29850900
>But average people are superior to me. I'm not even superior to average.

One of the most important lesson we learn is that life is not about measuring onesselves to others. The only thing worth doing, the only thing that guarantees that we are living as much as we can and taking all from life that it has to offer is to constantly improve from who you were 5 minutes ago. Forget Chad, for a second. Pretend he isn't even real. Pretend you are a brain in a vat somewhere, and Chad along with everyone else is just an image being beemed into your brain.

All there really is, is you.

You and your perspective on the world. Because whether or not you are a brain in a vat, all you will ever experience is just that, you and your perspective. You will only ever see out your eyes, hear our your ears, think with your brain. The world as you know it is just a picture in your head, the world as your senses tell you it is. All that can be done within this space that is worth our time in improving on the only thing that is real to you, yourself.

>I'm not even superior to average.

What is average? An average score in what its like to be a conscious being? Middle of the road experience of being alive? Is that even human? I'd say that something 'average' is a mouse, or other lower mammal. Why are you comparing yourself to only humans, when animals also experience the world, feel suffering and happiness, love and hate?

Life is not a measuring stick, its an experience. Make your experience as good as it can be. Forget about what other people's experience is like, because no matter what, you will never have it.
>>
>>29851032
>What justifies the negativity?
The fact that I am negative due to reality of being inferior.

>You only live one life, there's no retries. The time you spend miserable, you don't get back.
The time you spend inferior, you don't get back. You don't get it, I can't stop being miserable as long as I am myself. Short, ugly, small dicked, dumb.
>>
>>29851001
Do you want a good looking woman or one that loves you? If the latter then there IS a woman that will love you for who you are now, but you need to confront your insecurities head on to find her.
>>
25 yeard old virgin here.

Honestly, it doesn't bother me that much. The biggest thing that annoys me is that people just think of you as a weirdo. Otherwise, it's not a big deal.

I have bigger problems in my life than sticking my dick in a hole. Not that I wouldn't like it, but it ranks fairly low in my list of priorities.
>>
>>29851063
>One of the most important lesson we learn is that life is not about measuring onesselves to others.
Why? Measuring yourself is very important. That's how evolution works. That's how we got to where we are. By women comparing men and only having sex with the best ones.

> Forget Chad, for a second. Pretend he isn't even real. Pretend you are a brain in a vat somewhere, and Chad along with everyone else is just an image being beemed into your brain.
You're asking me to ignore reality. I can't do that. I don't wan to do that.

>The world as you know it is just a picture in your head, the world as your senses tell you it is. All that can be done within this space that is worth our time in improving on the only thing that is real to you, yourself.
I don't understand.

>Why are you comparing yourself to only humans, when animals also experience the world, feel suffering and happiness, love and hate?
Because animals don't matter to me.

>Life is not a measuring stick, its an experience. Make your experience as good as it can be. Forget about what other people's experience is like, because no matter what, you will never have it.
This alone is a good reason to hate everyone.
>>
>>29851072
I have the insecurities because of reality. I can't confront them because I can't change reality of being short, ugly, etc.
>>
>>29848277
SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING
DON'T GIVE A FUCK 'CAUSE IT NEVER GETS BETTER
>>
>>29848488
>e than you at 50. And 21 is practically a child, just with a grown up body and the pretensions of being an adult. Unless you sequester yourself inside for the next 5 years, as you are planning on doing, things will improve on that front in a matter of years, and you will look back on this like it was a bad dream. It happens, as long as you don't artificially impede it's progress. I did, and when I finally got around to trying, and not hiding away, after all those long years, it happened for me.

not op but in similar position to your old situation
28 virgin and nothing from females (op you are lucky)

i was curious about your story. Did she know you were a virgin? how did you turn things around? It gets so much harder and anxiety is so much greater with everything as you get older. Dating just scares me now whereas it should be exciting

i need help
>>
>>29851066
Inferior to what?

>>29851103
If you don't confront them then you can't pursue the things you desire. We all have our demons and we all need to play the cards we are dealt.
>>
>>29851177
>Inferior to what?
To Chads. To tall people, to attractive people, etc.

>If you don't confront them then you can't pursue the things you desire. We all have our demons and we all need to play the cards we are dealt.
Why should I just accept that my cards are shitty? Not to mention one of the reasons why my cards are shitty is the treatment I get from normies.
>>
>>29851188
>inferior to Chads

I'll let you in on a secret, no one gives a shit. If I died or you died or Chad died, what would happen? No one would give a shit, they'd all say "I'm glad it wasn't me" when they look onto Chad's corpse. It sounds terrible, I know, but it's the truth. Your life needs to stop revolving around what others think of you and you need to put your impossible standards to rest. Nothing will change if you don't try.
>>
I've seen this thread before several times. There really aren't that many people who post here are there?
>>
>>29851231
I give a shit and Chads give a shit. It makes them feel good that they are superior to me. I know that because I've talked to some. This smug sense of superiority they have. It's fucking humiliating to even be around them.
>>
>>29851256

The problem is that you see yourself as inferior to them, and they pick up on it(be it consciously or subconsciously).

If you carry yourself in a self confident manner, they will sense that and not look down on you.
>>
>>29851256
I know exactly what you mean and I've felt the exact same thing, but believe me, if they're bullying you, it's because they're insecure about themselves.
>>
>>29850529
He means normies. Young robots are still robots except when they aren't.
>>
>>29848997
>Doing all of this shit just to get a 5/10 girl at best while chad and normies don't even have to put effort into getting women

No thanks I rather go to Thailand then
>>
>>29848200

>people don't understand

There's plenty of people on this board who understand that feel. It fucking sucks
>>
>>29851277
Fucking bullshit. If I carry myself confidently I will still be inferior and they will still know it. Even I will still know it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1920x1080
>>29851063
REEEEE
SUCH A POINTLESS TONS OF BULLSHIT! STOP THIS PHILOSOPHY SHIT!
JUST SAY ALREADY:" ANON SORRY, BUT REALITY IS CRUEL AND UNFAIR! NOTHING CAN HELP, JUST ADMIT IT AND TRY TO LIVE SOMEHOW, OR KILL YOURSELF. LIFE IS EASY FOR CHAD AND HARD FOR YOU, CAUZ THINGS WHICH OUT OF CONTROL! I CAN DO NOTHING TO HELP YOU, SORRY."
JUST SAY IT FAGGOT, STOP PRETEND THAT OTHER ANONS HAVE A HOPE! (pardon my eng, Im russian, )
>>
>>29851292

Wrong. If you keep acting submissive and meek, everyone will see that and treat you accordingly.

You can be fat and ugly, but it doesn't mean you have to be a beta.

>If I carry myself confidently

Have you actually tried?
>>
>>29851314
If you are fat and ugly but aren't meek and submissive everyone hates you. That's what I'm doing right now. It's still better than being humiliated but it still fucking sucks

WHY THE FUCK COULD I NOT BE BORN A CHAD?!
>>
>>29851312

Nope. You want to absolve yourself from all responsibility for your life. "Chad" has it easy, because of his "natural advantages", and it "is not my fault I'm ugly/autistic/whatever".

Some people have it better than others, sure, but you can't blame it all on external things. Grow up and take some responsibility.
>>
>>29848200
Why do you even care? People are shit. You have no attachments and are therefore free. Go and live in the woods and eat hikers or something.
>>
>>29851332
>If you are fat and ugly but aren't meek and submissive everyone hates you.

Well, clearly you are determined to be miserable and wallow in self pity, like some spoiled little brat. I guess it is easier than actually doing something.
>>
>>29851314
>You can be fat and ugly

Not only that, but the most badass cunts in history were all fucking hated by their peers because they were different. Being different isn't bad. Inferiority is a state of mind.
>>
>>29851346
>Well, clearly you are determined to be miserable and wallow in self pity, like some spoiled little brat. I guess it is easier than actually doing something.
Hahahhaha you didn't even respond to me you dumb fucking faggot.

>>29851349
>Inferiority is a state of mind.
Wrong. Inferiority is measurable.
>>
>>29851314
But everyone know, that he is pretending to be self confident. Everyone around him (chads, staceies, normies,) including him know the truth, how inferior he to Chad. Is it a fuckin game to pretend that everything is ok or what?
>>
>>29851360

Pretending to be confident is not likely to work. If you have genuine confidence, people will see that.

>>29851359
>Hahahhaha you didn't even respond to me you dumb fucking faggot.

You didn't make any argument, you just whined like a little bitch.
>>
File: 1396547217519.png (120 KB, 476x322) Image search: [Google]
1396547217519.png
120 KB, 476x322
>Chad

I swear you guys make me so mad.

I don't understand depression. I won't pretend I do. But the fixation on this figure of the fit asshole that fucks anyone he wants is retarded.

>>29848997
This fucker is right. Doing something is better than not doing anything, not because of the hypothetical "reward" of a girl, but it's better because it is something to put your mind on.
Something to do, something that will make you feel less worthless, something to be proud of.
You shouldn't think about what comes next as much as you should think about what you are going to do now.
It's hard and it sucks, but life is like that.

Feel free to ignore me, I have no qualification and no authority whatsoever to tell you people what you should do.
I genuinely want you to be happier
>>
>>29851334
>Grow up and take some responsibility.
Responsibility for what?
>but you can't blame it all on external things
Nope I can. Why the fuck not? Its not my fault Im inferior. I can say thanks to my mommy and daddy for borning me ugly dicklet in shitty country not in rich family. My family, shitty society, and unfair world are to blame, BECAUSE THESE THINGS OUT OF MY CONTROL, THEY ARE IN CHARGE, NOT ME, SO THEY ARE TO BLAME
>>
>>29851409
I've been saying the same thing about "Chad" too these cunts are pretty much mentally clucking themselves
>>
>>29851332
You know, its like: ANON, KNOW YOUR LIMITS!
>>
>>29851421

There exist things that ARE within your control.

You haven't made an effort to improve your life. It's your fault your life sucks.

I know you faggots absolutely HATE to be told this. Tough shit.
>>
>>29851395
>You didn't make any argument, you just whined like a little bitch.
"Whining" about injustice is nothing to be ashamed of.
>>
>>29851409
> something that will make you feel less worthless, something to be proud of.
And everything of that will gone then you will see a Chad, whos getting everything easier.
>>
>>29851359
>Inferiority is measurable.

I hope one day you find happiness, man. It's terrible that you keep beating yourself up. No one is harsher on you than yourself. If you ever decide to put some effort into changing, I recommend trying to replace every negative thought with a positive. This takes work, I mean every time you have a bad thought, shut it down and have a good one. Little things like that make a huge difference. I'm not giving you advice because I'm trying to be condescending, but because I've walked a similar path and now I'm genuinely happy with myself.
>>
>>29851409

>hurrrdurr JUS DO EIT xD

kys
>>
>>29851458
>then you will see a Chad, whos getting everything easier.
Who gives a fuck? This not about him, this is not about that girl in high school that rejected you and this is not about that girl you dream about that you think will never notice you.
All of this is about you. You don't have to answer anyone but yourself. It's your life
>>
>>29851482
>If you ever decide to put some effort into changing, I recommend trying to replace every negative thought with a positive. This takes work, I mean every time you have a bad thought, shut it down and have a good one
I don't think that can be done at this point. But what's more important, I don't even see a reason to do it. My negative thought patterns are based on reality and experience.
>>
>>29851456

Wallowing is self pity, and trying to elicit pity from those around you to make yourself feel better, while refusing to take any sort of action towards improving your life certainly is something to be ashamed of.

Because there is absolutely nothing that can be done, right? You're fat, but there's no way you can drag your ass down to the gym. You're poor, but you can't find a job, because "economy is shit". You're an idiot, but there's no way you can pick up a fucking book. The whole game is rigged against you, and everyone around you is involved in a conspiracy to make your life miserable.
>>
>It's your fault your life sucks.
Is your mind so fucked up, dumb normie? Did u even read my previous post?
Lets try this again:
1)>It's your fault your life sucks.
2)No its not, because:
3)Was born ugly dicklet, not in rich family, but in an awful country, in 21st century rotten society.
4)I can try put as many efforts as I can, but I wount get so much gains, as Chad gains for LESS EFFORTS. (If I will even get one of them)
>>
>>29851502
You don't need a reason, you already have yourself. Fight for yourself. You can accomplish anything you want as long as you put in the effort.
>>
>>29851512
Typical normie. Ignoring things that can not be changed and just talking about those which can be. Even though the ones which can not be changed affect your life A LOT.
>>
>>29851534

Then I guess there is nothing to be done. Your entire life will suck and that's that. Why bother talking about it? Go to your cave and be miserable.
>>
>>29851539
> You can accomplish anything you want as long as you put in the effort.
Firstly that's bullshit. Many things can not be accomplished by effort, you also need luck.

Secondly, the things that can be accomplished by effort will take me much longer time than someone who got lucky. And that's humiliating.
>>
>>29851500
NORMIES, WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKEN RETARDED? EVERY FUCKEN TIME, WHEN I POSTING MY ARGUMENTS, YOU IGNORE THEM AND JUST CHANGE THE SUBJECT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING BUT MEMES LIKE "just b uself brah xD" and "just put some efforts m8 )))". I fuckin hate u.
>>
>>29851545
>Ignoring things that can not be changed and just talking about those which can be

Obviously. It makes sense to concentrate on things which can be changed.

What is the point of talking about that which you have no control over? Unless your only objective is to receive pitty.
>>
>>29851584
>What is the point of talking about that which you have no control over?
Because it's not fair that I will be having harder time accomplishing anything due to these disadvantages.
>>
File: 37948125641.gif (203 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
37948125641.gif
203 KB, 500x380
20 here, but turning 21 next week

I understand your feels OP, but I've just accepted it. I just distract myself with my hobbies and try no to think about girls. While looking forward to the life of wizardom.
I've never even had a conversation with a women, online or offline. I just never had the chance to interact with one. I even tried Tinder, but I don't get any matches. Even when I do they don't respond.

So I'm not sure what to say OP? Find something to distract yourself like I do. It's what got me this far.
>>
>>29851559
It's not bullshit, you just need to claw yourself out of that defeatist grave you've created for yourself and put the effort in.

>Secondly, the things that can be accomplished by effort will take me much longer time than someone who got lucky. And that's humiliating.

Then you're an underdog and you'll appreciate your success even more once you have it.
>>
>>29851612
>Because it's not fair
Not him but the fact that it is not fair isn't something you have control over.
Believe me, it makes me mad as well but it's not a reason to not give your best
>>
File: 2QWhjq-bsaM.jpg (72 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
2QWhjq-bsaM.jpg
72 KB, 598x720
>>29851551
>Go to your cave and be miserable.
If I ll try somethin else, I likely ll only lose my time, money and energy and will get dispair and mental pain. (My odds to succes are so fuckin low) Thats not a good trade I guess, BUT THIS IS HOW WORLD WORKS. I hope u will get it and stop ur normie bullshit talks
>>
>>29851612

That doesn't answer my question. What benefit is there to mulling over things you can do nothing about? What is there to be gained?

As long as there are things that you CAN do something about, that's all you should concentrate on.
>>
>>29851629
>Then you're an underdog and you'll apreciate your success even more once you have it.
I didn't choose to be an underdog. And I will not appreciate being one.

>>29851635
>Believe me, it makes me mad as well but it's not a reason to not give your best
I think it is.
>>
>>29851649
And just ignore humiliation that comes from being overstepped by lucky people who have good genes?
>>
>>29851629

Not the dude you replied to, but telling people that they can literally achieve ANYTHING they set their mind to is a silly thing to say.

>>29851644
> I likely ll only lose my time

So, you have never tried and never will, because it's "probably" not worth it. Ok.
>>
>>29851652
>I think it is.
Then wallow in self-pity and then what?
>>
>>29851666

What is the alternative? Keep bemoaning your poor fortune? I'm not being facetious here, but it seems like you genuinely WANT to think about those things, for whatever reason.

Some people have it better than others, but everyone has things that are beyond their control. Most people tend not to think about them.
>>
File: 1468036184925.png (516 KB, 896x1289) Image search: [Google]
1468036184925.png
516 KB, 896x1289
>>29851649
and ignore other IMPORTANT THINGS, which cant be accomplished cauz out of ur control, like having a gf, nice body, rich house and car, etc. WHY EVEN LIVE?
>>
>>29851677
You're underestimating yourself. Of course you can't fly or things like that, but any pro athlete or even a pro gamer or a master tradesman didn't get their abilities naturally, they live and breathe their specialty and worked their fingers to the bone to get so good at what they do. No one has it easy.
>>
>>29851714

Yes, you should ignore them. Because thinkning about them won't help you in any way, shape or form.

>>29851721

Oh, I agree. But still, you should be realistic. The dogma that "you can do anything, if you just keep trying" shatters dreams and breaks hearts. You shouldn't be a defeatist like the people on this board, who feel like absolutely nothing can be done to improve their quality of life, but you need to keep yourself grounded in reality.
>>
>>29851677
>"probably"
Not only because of that. Im realist. YOU HAVE IGNORED MY WORDS, AGAIN.
Just Look at that: >I ll likely only lose my time, money and energy and will get dispair and mental pain.
See? Not only "probably", but precious TIME. MONEY, ENERGY.
>>
>>29851769
>Not only "probably"
>likely

You realize that when you use the word "likely", that means you are not expressing certainty.

You have not even attempted it, and just assume it's not worth it. You talk about things which you know nothing about.
>>
>>29848476
>Anyway, nobody just makes it past 20 without ever having a female show signs of attraction or agree to a date unless they've got serious issues.
T-thanks.
>>
File: NjI8at1pIAA.jpg (62 KB, 984x700) Image search: [Google]
NjI8at1pIAA.jpg
62 KB, 984x700
>>29851753
Then tell me. Why even live? It seems Chad have reasons to live, but I havent.
>>
>>29851769
Time, money and energy you don't think you're losing now?
Because this is much better right? Having more time, energy and money but hating yourself is much better than having a shred of respect for yourself because at least you tried.
>>
>>29851813
You could try improving your english, senpai.
That's one reason. :^)
>>
>>29851800
Probably - veroyatno.
Likely - veroyanto, fuckin awesom google translate.
Definitions of likely
adjective
such as well might happen or be true; probable.

Definitions of probably
adverb
almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell.
>>
>>29851813
>Why even live?

Are you saying that, because your circumstances aren't the absolute best, that in itself is a reason to not even try?

Obviously, you haven't offed yourself yet, so you must have at least some hope for the future, no matter how small.
>>
File: 1450135217654.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1450135217654.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>29848200
23 here laddy

it doesn't get any better

I'm afraid my eyes will betray some part of the constant shitty feelings I get when I go to work, each time I make eye contact with an attractive female accidentally it's as if they immediately think I'm creepy or something despite me doing my best to put on a complete poker face.

I can't imagine spending time with or getting to know a person like that anyway, how the fuck would I even know where to start when most girls around my age have had a few relationships?

It'd be a relationship built off me lying to pretend I'm something I'm not
>>
>>29851850

The words "probably" and "likely" do not express 100% certainty.

Just use the word "definitely" if you are absolutely sure.
>>
File: DSADSADASDASDASD.jpg (154 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSADSADASDASDASD.jpg
154 KB, 607x1080
>>29851833
meanwhile u was born in eng speakin country, and I have to WASTE PRECIOUS TIME OF OUR SHORT HUMAN LIFE. I think shotgun to head is the only solution. Hangin is a bit harder
(pic, me on 17th birthday xD )
>>
Goodnight, lads. Know that somewhere out there, I'm cheering you on.
>>
I'll study. Despite the fact that probably you hate me I still hope you'll succeed in whatever you want to achieve.
You can do it
>>
>>29851861
>keep tryin again and again, again and again
literally a cuck style.
>>
>>29851933
and this is another "JUST DO IT!!11!" meme.
Fuckin normies, always meming when they have nothin 2 say
>>
>>29851940
>keep tryin again and again, again and again
>literally a cuck style.

Well, what do you propose?

Don't say "kill yourself". It would ring hollow, considering the fact that you haven't offed yourself.
>>
>>29851861
hope wount help, when reality will fuck u up. Result is solid like stone when hope is only a cloud
>>
>>29851892
>meanwhile u was born in eng speakin country
>implying nigga
>>
>>29851994

Stop changing the subject. If that's what you think, then why haven't you killed yourself?

If you are gonna live, then it makes sense to at least try.
>>
>>29848597
Exercising is fine, but how many women did you actually ask out?
>>
File: gg.jpg (149 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
149 KB, 1280x720
>>29851991
Keep tryin until your hope will fade away, because of things out of your control and you will finally accept the hopelessness and go buy a shotgun(jez this translator is fucki weird)
>>
>>29852060

So, you are saying that you still have hope?
>>
File: cuck.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>29852001
>implying nigga
wha? If u a nigga u can go film in cuckold porn and gettin money. cauz pic. Dicklets are inferior to BBC
>>
>>29851991
The best option would be to live hedonisticly until you die of natural causes or finally gain the the will to off yourself
>>
>>29852091
Dude you are going completely insane, get off the internet.
>>
>>29852093
>live hedonisticly

Sounds good to me. Are you living in such a way? If you are, then you shouldn't be complaining.
>>
>>29851697
Yes I do want to think about injustice. Because if I ignore it, I'm acting like it's okay. And it damn isn't.

>>29851721
They only became very good due to their good starting position. If they were inferior and worked hard they wouldn't have as much success.
>>
>>29852125
>Because if I ignore it, I'm acting like it's okay. And it damn isn't.

But it doesn't help you. You just want to feel sorry for yourself, because it makes you feel good.
>>
>>29852123
yes I live for my video games and pornography to best satisfy my needs
>>
>>29852084
Nope. Im just exist and see how things are goin on(dont know how to say it on ur lang) and mental pain intensifies. imma buy a shotgun on my 20th birthday, one mouth left untill I ll reach the point of no return. Maybe I should call a hooker(wha?)
>>
>>29852147

Well, if that makes you happy, then I don't see how this thread applies to you. You are clearly satisfied with your life.

>>29852149
>Keep tryin until your hope will fade away, because of things out of your control and you will finally accept the hopelessness and go buy a shotgun(jez this translator is fucki weird)

If you haven't already killed yourself, then, by your own reasoning, you have hope.
>>
>>29852112
wat? Juts kiddin. I mean black guys can be confident because of their dicks, and white dicklets can only go cry (except big ones). Being nigga is cool, you always can blame someone in racism
>>
>>29852145
True. So? The injustice still exists. That's what matters. If I work hard to overcome it, I am accepting that it exists. It's like saying I'm okay with it. I acknowledge it and why should I?
>>
File: 1303647830187.jpg (109 KB, 406x406) Image search: [Google]
1303647830187.jpg
109 KB, 406x406
>tfw 26 yr old virgin

I actually KEK audibly, now, when I think about my life.
>>
>>29851135
Not him but I was KV until 23 and now I have a GF of four years. Chick I lost it to knew I was a virgin and didn't care. It's not really a big deal. I turned it around by trying. Actually talking to women, actually asking them out, making myself presentable.
>>
>>29852181
I sometimes do that too lad, I also laugh at my misfortunes.
>>
>>29852180
>That's what matters.

Why does it matter?

It's one thing to acknowledge the fact that there are things beyond your control, but it's another thing to obsess about them and never actually do anything to help yourself.

EVERYONE has things that are beyond their control. Literally everyone. Yet, unlike most other people, you choose to play the victim and cry about it constantly.
>>
File: abdulov.jpg (133 KB, 517x1080) Image search: [Google]
abdulov.jpg
133 KB, 517x1080
>>29852175
Nope, I just admit how fucked up im , and know what in near death I ll find peace and rest. Dude I said that I ll die in next month. Do u even read? Just want to enjoy some good thing before I ll die.
>>
>>29851289
Doing that shit means your whole life is infinitely better, and not just because you get a GF. You live a healthier, more fulfilling life and you feel better about yourself. It is its own reward.
>>
>>29852212
>Dude I said that I ll die in next month.

I don't believe you. You could have killed yourself whenever you wanted, and you haven't.

You will still be on 4chan, one month from now, complaining about your unhappy life.
>>
>>29852209
>
EVERYONE has things that are beyond their control. Literally everyone. Yet, unlike most other people, you choose to play the victim and cry about it constantly
But many superior people have much less things to worry about.

Not to mention, I think "not stressing" about things out of your control is ignoring reality. And even if most people ignore reality it doesn't mean I should also.
>>
File: (4)BiboranOblogkaEng.png (469 KB, 385x530) Image search: [Google]
(4)BiboranOblogkaEng.png
469 KB, 385x530
>>29852212
Ansha Abdul, brat! Kara vechnaya! Read Biboran sinners!
>>
>>29851332
Maybe you shouldn't overeat, then.
>>
>>29852232
I cant buy a shotgun before 20 y o,
>>
>>29848861
Autists just don't know when a girl is showing interest. Most guys who aren't really ugly have girls crushing on them at some point. I had 4 or 5 in middle/high school admit later in life they wanted me despite me never, EVER making any effort towards attracting women.

And I'm not Chad, btw. I'm more Chad now than I was then and I have less success socially.
>>
>>29852237
>But many superior people have much less things to worry about.

And many "inferior" people have far more worries than you will ever have. The door swings both ways.

>And even if most people ignore reality it doesn't mean I should also.

I'm not saying you should ignore reality. I never said so. Why do you keep whining? You were born under slightly less advantageous circumstances than others. We get it. do you want to repeat yourself again? Or can you move on, now that you have acknowledged that. You're like a broken record.
>>
>>29852258

Do you have any tall buildings nearby?

If not, do you have enough money for a train/bus ticket?
>>
>>29852276
>And many "inferior" people have far more worries than you will ever have. The door swings both ways.
So? Why is that relevant.

>We get it. do you want to repeat yourself again? Or can you move on, now that you have acknowledged that. You're like a broken record.
I want to eradicate this unfairness and take revenge on everyone who treated me unfairly.
>>
>>29852307
>So? Why is that relevant.

It is exactly as relevant as your own childish, spoiled attitude in regard to your disadvantages.

>I want to eradicate this unfairness and take revenge on everyone who treated me unfairly.

Okay. Do you just "want" to do that, or "will" you?
>>
File: foff.jpg (113 KB, 688x738) Image search: [Google]
foff.jpg
113 KB, 688x738
>>29852291
Shotgun to head is the best way. I cant afford euthanasia, its so far from me. Other ways to die are so unreliable and painful
>>
>>29851624
You are such a baby. 20 years old and you act like you know anything. What the fuck do you mean you've never had the chance to interact with a woman? Did you go to school or did you grow up on the Moon?
>>
>>29852343
>Okay. Do you just "want" to do that, or "will" you?
It's obvious that I will not give you honest answer. But tell me, would it not be justified?
>>
>>29852344

Now who's ignoring what I wrote?

Jumping from a sufficiently tall building is almost a sure way to die(I mean, people have survived a gunshot to the head[even a shotgun]).

Now your bullshit is clear to see. You know full well you won't kill yourself, and you are just trying to elicit pity, you sad little fuck.
>>
File: worry.png (301 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
301 KB, 520x678
>>29848200

Man threads like that are the reason why 4chan went downhill. Some fucking beta makes a thread about "wiimiins don't liek mehh" and a bunch of 12 year olds start some philosophical shit while wanking it to one of the 10 porn threads on /b/. The only fitting thing to do in such a thread, is to tell OP what a massive faggot he is and maybe to kill himself. That used to be true chan culture.
>>
>>29852364
>would it not be justified?

>I want to eradicate this unfairness and take revenge on everyone who treated me unfairly.

That is far too vague for me to make a judgement. I need to know exactly what "eradicating the unfairness" entails. And I would also need to know what these people have done to you, and exactly how your revenge would take shape.
>>
>>29851884
You don't have to pretend you've had relationships or sex. Just literally talk to women like they're men. Sorry to put this trigger phrase out there but 'be yourself', don't be some cardboard cutout of what you think women expect you to be and don't be some simpering wreck too afraid to say anything because of the other person's sex.
>>
File: death_agony_chart.jpg (38 KB, 292x414) Image search: [Google]
death_agony_chart.jpg
38 KB, 292x414
>>29852379
is almost a sure way but a painful.
>>
>>29852403
Well I'm not telling you that, FBI-chan. But inferior people get treated worse based on things out of their control. People around me do that every day. That is what they have done to me.
>>
>>29852417

It would be painful for like an instant. You would barely have time to register the pain, if at all.
>>
>>29852363
what a condescending faggot you are, unless you're a fucking moron by 20 you should how desirable you are to females. I knew my fate since the age of 17, these things aren't hard to tell
>>
>>29851086
Yeah, been there. Hardest part is definitely the fact that everyone can't comprehend someone not having had sex by that age. Anyone finds out it's like you just told them you are a serial killer.

It still gets worse though. Around your age it starts, any friends you have, cousins, brothers sisters around the same age, at least a few of them have probably been in long term relationships at that point. They start to announce pregnancies, have kids. This induces envy in all the other women in their social circle who do the same thing. And then all the sudden somewhere around 30-35 you have no more single/childless friends. They don't have time anymore because of kids and work and shit.

And you realize how fucking far behind you are, and it devastates you. You knew for a long time it wasn't about sex, that really what you wanted was just a relationship with someone you loved and they loved you back, but it never happened. You bring it up with one of the few friends you have left and they tell you some 'deep' bullshit like "life isn't a race, you can't be behind" or "you'll find the right person some day" and you realize that not only do they not understand what it's like to be alone for decades, futility trying to change things to find something that might make you "normal", but they don't even understand that you haven't been this way by choice.

It just makes you lose all hope, seeing everyone around you happy and progressing in life and you are stuck 20 years behind them, so far that anyone you did manage to attract is going to run for the hills the second they find out. They don't want to be the passenger in the car with a 30+ year old learning to drive for the first time, but you are shit out of luck because you aren't allowed to practice driving unless you have someone in the passenger seat, experienced or not, but all the inexperienced ones are taboo to bring along because they are all 15+ years younger than you. Every year more, it just gets worse.
>>
File: 1457073857376.png (229 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1457073857376.png
229 KB, 848x480
>never had a gf
>pretty much cry myself to sleep thinking about being alone for the rest of my life

>tfw I know if I ever get a gf the moment she even implies that she has had sex with other men I will be instantly and noticeably colder to her

I know that it's pants on head retarded to expect a women in her mid twenties to be a virgin, but a part of me will still be depressed that I have to settle for another man's leftovers.

I know how that sound, but it's honestly what it is.
>>
File: IRTOrWoTkF0.jpg (123 KB, 839x1080) Image search: [Google]
IRTOrWoTkF0.jpg
123 KB, 839x1080
>>29852388
Do you even know where are now, normie? If you dont like it, just get out.
>>
>>29852418

I'm not asking for specific details. Just what exactly is it that was done to you, and what punishment you think is fitting for them.

If it's something like "chad once called me a faggot, so i will take my dads shotgun and blow his brains out", then you are obviously a fucking retard, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of doubt.
>>
>>29852430
You are clearly a fucking moron because you have no conception of the fact that desirability is something you can change about yourself. Again, you are a CHILD and you think you know everything. That is probably your worst quality.
>>
Made it to 22 without ever having any friends of any kind. It was pretty nice desu and has given me a good outlook on life.
>>
>>29852456
I'm talking systematic humiliation. Always being assumed to be dumb and shitty due to my bad looks. Always being assumed to be the underdog due to my short stature. And this is by everyone. By the whole society.
>>
>>29851086
>The biggest thing that annoys me is that people just think of you as a weirdo.

How do they know that you're still a virgin
>>
>>29852388
I don't think robots like OP actually came for advice. Just to whine about our loneliness. Can't blame him really. If you know you're aren't sexually/romantically desired by people, all you can't do is drown in your misery
>>
>>29852441
If you're obsessed with the 'leftovers' meme then you deserve to be alone.
>>
>>29848200
22 y.o. here, same as you unfortunately.
Trust me, people understand, we're all one big depressing family, especially here. Just keep in mind that your problems are not so different from lots of other people's
>>
File: 1365482589068.gif (339 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
1365482589068.gif
339 KB, 450x306
>>29852438
Holy fucking fuck...

I'm really in hell, aren't I?
>>
I have to wonder, is this the same easily recognizable whiny faggot who always posts on /r9k/ ? Or has he successfully made himself into such a meme that everyone is imitating him now? Even with /r9k/ full of pathetic losers, he stands out by always using the same words.

>I've tried so hard at everything and failed
>it's not fair, Chad gets it for free, why should I work for it, I'm not a cuck
>I've been treated like shit all my life because of things out of my control
>I'm short and ugly and with an ugly bone structure
>>
>>29852426
meh, I prefer may head blow up, than broken bones
>>
>>29852478
>systematic humiliation

So, they call you names? Just call them a bunch of fags.

>And this is by everyone
>everyone

Even if I was the most pessimistic person alive, I couldn't believe that.
>>
File: 1450161169936.gif (1002 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1450161169936.gif
1002 KB, 500x285
>>29852485
I wish I wasn't like this.

How many men have come on a women's face by 25? 5? 10?

What's even worse is that she'll be looking for a husband and not just a boyfriend. I most likely won't even be able to do the shit she's done with them.

I have to head to the mountains, there is no other choice. Well, besides suicide.
>>
>>29852463
alright you're making me rage so I wont be replying after this.

No I can't change my face or height, the little increase I would get from working out is not worth the effort. The only time I'll be desirable is to some hags that rode dicks through their youth and want to "settle".
>>
>>29852438
How old are you? You're just making shit up. You can't be more than 20.
>>
>>29852527
It's proven that ugly people get treated worse in pretty much everything. I mean subtle discrimination because of my looks and shortness.
>>
>>29852524

Well, if it is the same guy, then he must have been extremely busy over the last 2 or 3 years(at least).

>>29852526

And that's why you haven't killed yourself. Because having broken bones is somehow less preferable. As if it would matter to a dead guy.
>>
>>29852524
It's definitely him. I've seen him around too. He pops up in every thread like this like a whiny moth. I've learned to just ignore his posts.
>>
>>29852534
>The only time I'll be desirable
No. You will never be desirable. You're a whiny faggot, a nobody, a total failure in every single aspect. And it's all because of your choice. It's the life you chose. It's what you always wanted.
>>
>>29852532
The other choice is to get therapy to get over your dumb-ass meme obsession, but no, you're right, better run off to the mountains, you massive faggot.
>>
>>29852438
oh god this hits me right in the feels I just want to die already.
>>
>>29852565
>No. You will never be desirable. You're a whiny faggot, a nobody, a total failure in every single aspect.

Correct

>And it's all because of your choice. It's the life you chose. It's what you always wanted.

Incorrect
>>
>>29852524
And still I have yet to be disproven. You call me whine, but whining about injustice is bad? I don't think so.
>>
>>29852449

You know based on what I said, I think I'd be anything but a normie...

Though looking at your sentence you must either be drunk or you simply don't speak that good english. Not that I'm perfect at it but calling me a normie for a post like this is rather unusual.

>>29852484

Well yes, its not so much the thread itself but more the answers given to said thread. I mean those were not that unusual in the past too but people used to deal with them more accordingly.
>>
>>29852545

Yeah, I have some clue of what you mean, and it is true that good looking people will get treated better.

Tell me, are you just plain old unattractive, or are you a full blown, disfigured monster?

Seeing as you keep dodging my question, regarding how your revenge would look like, I am forced to assume that it's something insane. Like, you think physically hurting someone, or even killing them, would be justified, if they made fun of you.
>>
>>29852534
Why are you getting so mad, friend? Is it maybe because you secretly know that I'm speaking the truth that you're working so hard to ignore? Keep believing your bullshit. Your actions are the only reason you're alone.
>>
>>29852558
1 second of agony than 5? Hmm, I dont know. Dota have teached me how precisous the seconds.
>>
>>29852558
I've only noticed him in the past year or so. He is a no-lifer who spends all his time spewing his monotone bullshit in these threads. He's pretty clearly distinguishable from other posters because of his very specific mindset and rhetoric and his absolute inability to avoid replying to someone who disagrees with him.
>>
>>29852602
The reason I'm getting mad is condescending attitude you intentionally use to equate me to a child along with the bullshit you spew
>>
>>29852596
>Tell me, are you just plain old unattractive, or are you a full blown, disfigured monster?
Something inbetween. Very ugly, but also kinda intimidating looking. I can't take a picture that doesn't look like a mugshot. I have neanderthal looking face.

>Seeing as you keep dodging my question, regarding how your revenge would look like, I am forced to assume that it's something insane.
You're free to assume whatever you want.
>>
>>29852565

These people have a victim complex. They want to feel like unsung heroes, martyrs who have to keep living an agonizing life.

Maybe one day, they will look in the mirror and realize that they are full of shit. In all likelihood, though, they will just keep telling themselves that they had no control over it. Deluded fucks.
>>
>>29852591
I have got everythin from ur post, only normies callin thread like this bad.
>>
>>29851409
>But the fixation on this figure of the fit asshole that fucks anyone he wants is retarded.
Becuase we where fucking lied to by the media and our own fucking mothers. It not that he is fit plenty of people here are fit and can't get a girl. It's the fact that more often then not Chad is a complete and utter scumbag that sees her a hole to pump until the next best thing comes along but women are attracted to that cause they see it as confidence.
>>
>>29852628
Pretty much what Elliot was like. And he actually had all the cards needed to have a successful life - rich family, decent looks. And he threw it all away.

I bet this guy is actually decent looking and could easily be made into Chad lookswise with a bit of effort.
>>
>>29852618

I am unconvinced. His particular rhetoric, and form of argument you mentioned in a previous post, seems to be something that is typical of many 4chan users.
>>
>>29852621
Hmm... I thought you said you weren't going to reply anymore. What happened there, buddy? Can't resist trying to prove me wrong? If you actually worked on yourself you could get a good GF, but you'd rather just shitpost on 4chan. Well, hey, you found the right board for your bullshit wallowing.
>>
>>29852540
I'm 31.

Sister (28) has been with her boyfriend for 8 years.

Of the ~11 somewhat close friends I had 3-4 years ago, 6 of them have a kid now and all but 1 of them are in relationships >2 years and the remaining 1 just got out of a relationship of 3 years and started a new one not even a month later about 3 months ago.

I was working for a small business of 10 people. Every other person in the office, all around my age +/- 3 years, had SOs and 5 of them had kids (which sometimes came into the office to give their daddy presents, and I'd just have to leave or hide because I felt like I was going to break down just seeing what I'll never have).
>>
>>29852650
>scumbag that sees her as a hole to pump
>>
>>29852621
The reason I equate you with a child is that you have a child's attitude, while at the same time being laughably young and thinking your life is over. You are a fucking retard who has no conception of how the world works or what it takes to be desirable to women. But what's worse is that you are so absolutely confident that you know everything when you actually know nothing. Dunning-Kruger effect.
>>
>>29852658
You just described your problem right there. You have on friends. You barely had any to begin with, and now they got families. Do you live in the middle of bumfuck county or something? Plenty of people in their 30s are single and active.
>>
>>29852655
Lurk more and you'll learn to tell him apart too. He even admits it when you call him out - 'yeah, it's me, BUT NO ONE HAS PROVEN ME WRONG YET'
>>
>>29852626
>You're free to assume whatever you want.

Indeed I am. I take what you say, and I draw the most reasonable conclusion I can. The way you word it almost sounds like you are prepared to have your posts displayed in a court case.

>>29852652

Elliot is a pretty relevant case in regard to this topic. As you said, he was rich and not ugly, and yet he still went down the robot way.
>>
>>29852650
>Chad is a complete and utter scumbag that sees her a hole to pump
Projecting your own insecurities onto an imaginary figure again, I see.

>that guy is having sex with my oneitis
>fucking scumbag I'd be so much better and nicer to her than him that stupid roastie whore cunt why won't she pick a good guy instead
>>
>>29851231
>Nothing will change if you don't try.
Nothing will change for the better if I do try.
>>
>>29852657
I already work on myself just not towards the unlikely chance of finding a gf. Sometimes you wallow to let the frustration out, you don't cry to people in real life, this board is the perfect place for it without any repercussions, I don't see the problem
>>
File: 1464620274534.png (40 KB, 203x353) Image search: [Google]
1464620274534.png
40 KB, 203x353
>>29848200
We understand, Anon.

I think /fit/ probably understands too,
>It's all about FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT
>>
>>29852658
Did you even hold a gril hand? Maybe someone showed interest in u?
>>
>>29852679
Yes, I am positive I know what women find desirable and don't and I know I am far from and ever will be unless I become rich in which it will on be the money attracting them. I will have the same mindset a decade from now
>>
>>29852405
Be yourself doesn't work when you are a bitter and depressed person.
>>
>>29852405
>Just literally talk to women like they're men.

that's what I do

guess how I talk to other (male) coworkers

>don't be some cardboard cutout of a really boring but functional and baseline competent coworker you think men expect you to be
>>
>And you realize how fucking far behind you are, and it devastates you. You knew for a long time it wasn't about sex, that really what you wanted was just a relationship with someone you loved and they loved you back, but it never happened. You bring it up with one of the few friends you have left and they tell you some 'deep' bullshit like "life isn't a race, you can't be behind" or "you'll find the right person some day" and you realize that not only do they not understand what it's like to be alone for decades, futility trying to change things to find something that might make you "normal", but they don't even understand that you haven't been this way by choice.

exactly fucking right. And it gets worse, you start seeing your friends and family getting kids of their own, but you dont care...you dont even like kids.
But then you hang around some of them, play with them, tell them stories, laugh at their childish shenanigans, and you become their "cool uncle" and you see them grow up.

Im now 27, never had anything remotely close to a relationship and to make things worse my paternal instinct just woke up.
>>
File: sizedoesmatters.jpg (30 KB, 487x366) Image search: [Google]
sizedoesmatters.jpg
30 KB, 487x366
>>29852728
dont forget about the dick, its also very important
>>
>>29852699
>Projecting your own insecurities onto an imaginary figure again, I see.
I had my childhood ruined by people like shit at the reunion coming up I'll have the fight the urge to not knife the fucker with the cutlery on the table the moment I see the cunt.

12 years 12 years of him and his friends saying I'm subhuman.
>>
>>29848200
>painful
not really. it just sucks but it wont make my life any worse
>>
Sometimes I feel blessed that I am truly not interested in romantic relationships. They just seem too much effort to bother with.
>>
>>29852779
this one right. dicklet != man
>>
>>29852699
>>that guy is having sex with my oneitis
>>fucking scumbag I'd be so much better and nicer to her than him that stupid roastie whore cunt why won't she pick a good guy instead
He fucking beats women and they still flock to him.
>>
>>29852731
Yeah, held a girl's hand but she wasn't interested in me, she felt pity for me when I told her the situation I was in. She was also my friend's girlfriend so nothing was going to happen anyways.
>>
What if we're just dumber and weaker than the average person? Does not wanting to work twice as hard make you lazy?
>>
>>29852791
DO IT FAGGOT

Stab someone at your reunion. Make sure you let us know about it here first so we know it's you.

>some of you guys are all right don't go to (reunion place) tomorrow
>>
File: 1427453575499.png (170 KB, 503x367) Image search: [Google]
1427453575499.png
170 KB, 503x367
>>29848200

Try 25.

bloxxy
>>
>>29852806
>He fucking beats women and they still flock to him

Proofs needed.
>>
>>29852699
>>29852846
>People in unhealthy, fucked up relationships don't exist

Who's delusional?
>>
>>29852905
People in unhealthy, fucked up relationships do exist. I don't see how that has anything to do with what you've previously said though.
>>
>>29848476
Actually I'm 20 and I haven't had a single relationship either
And I'm attractive, so that meme doesn't change shit
>>
>>29852969
Chad could be emotionally/physically abusive towards his women and still be lovable. He could even cheat too
>>
>>29852646

No, only normies think that 4chan is a anonymous version of facebook and post their rather standard issues.
>>
>>29853059

Posting on facebook complaining about your virginity would be social suicide.
>>
Hey I feel you, I'm Obese as fuck. Solution? Compensate. I'm fun and energetic as hell, I'm (relatively to most people I know) a fucking genius, and my face is atleast more enjoyable then alot of people's
I have an issue so I can't exorcise so instead I do everything else, trust me OP there's someone out there for everyone, I know you probably have heard it before but you gotta get off your ass and actually make yourself better in other places
Also having some dope shit to smoke/do with people makes you pretty cool to hang out with, just throw around some weed for like 2 parties then do it every like 2-3 parties and you'll be "Aw shit that guy who gon' hook us up"
I personally throw around some hydro then watch everyone suck my toes just for a bit more
Hey idk I gave you some normie advice then I gave you some Robot advice you can take a bit of both or live by both, you do you but guaranteed normie advice has long term effects but when it comes to hard drugs people will suck ya dick for a fix man
I'm with my friends out back a McDonalds so lo Siento if this seemed rushed. Good luck in your endeavors amigo
>>
File: 1444551302746.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444551302746.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
>>29848277
dubs of humor
>>
>>29853073

Yes, that's why they come here and think we would care about that shit!
>>
>>29852697
>Indeed I am. I take what you say, and I draw the most reasonable conclusion I can. The way you word it almost sounds like you are prepared to have your posts displayed in a court case.
You still didn't react to what I said about being humiliated and treated worse unfairly.
>>
File: 1464251096806.jpg (24 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1464251096806.jpg
24 KB, 396x353
>Used to be disgusting
>Got fit, learned to blend in
>Girl fell in love with me
>I fell in love with her
>She's learning that I'm a bad person
>>
File: 1462941323634.jpg (66 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1462941323634.jpg
66 KB, 450x600
>hitting 30 soon
>never touched a female
>the furthest in conversation i've gone with a female is asking for food or acknowledging a cashier, and even then I'm a nervous wreck
>it's already the 10th of July, 2016

This is Hell.
>>
Anon I'm 21 and have never been loved by any woman either.

It really is suffering. I sometimes wonder why God would put such such strong feelings of wanting to be loved, and wanting companionship and intimacy, then making people who are completely unlovable, and unattractive
>>
File: 1443869763899.jpg (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443869763899.jpg
201 KB, 600x600
>all these blatantly obvious reddit normalfags in this thread
They don't even try to hide it.

Their minds are so normal they can't even imagine another perspective on life. All of their thoughts are just whatever dictated to them by society and right now the primary thought in their mind is that individuals are truly responsible for their personality because it makes them feel more secure, like they actually have a choice in anything, as if they succeed solely because of their own choices and not because of the chain of events in life, started at birth, that have led them to where they are.

I find it funny these strawmen that normalfags have to stick to argue what they want. They'll keep telling you that you never tried, that you're the reason you're unattractive isn't because of factors you can't change but magically because of your negative view of these factors.

>I may be over 6' but let me tell you all about how height has nothing to do with my success with women
It's delusion. These are people are delusional.
>>
>>29853599
Probably to better yourself friend, I almost died of an overdose once and I had a personal, life-changing experience with that I don't wish to share, but after that I was committed to staying safe with my prescriptions, that's probably the same with you amigo, you haven't had love since you were 21 but are you over weight? Have you put yourself out there? And most importantly have you TRIED doing that? Love doesn't just come to you and takes a bit of work, that's why I'm not into really anyone and am probably asexual because I don't wanna have to work for it and so I just am not attracted and I just don't care
But if you WANT love and you WANT to care but DON'T want to put in the effort you won't get rewarded, you feel me hermano?
>>
the fuck is wrong with you guys. women aren't here to make you happy. make yourselves happy. relationships are massively overrated in the first place. no wonder no one wants to date you, your lifetime happiness is in their hands. what a miserable and unfair burden.
>>
>>29853674
You know that thing you want and desire?

It isn't actually something that will make you happy if you get. Go focus on something else, idiot.
>>
>>29853517

And you still fail to specify what that means. Do they call you names? And if they do, so what? You think that entitles you to something?
>>
>>29848200
Maybe girls don't like you because you're a total pussy?
>>
>>29853719
Yes, because obviously the personality someone portrays on anonymous forum at this very moment in time is the personality they've always had in all parts of their life from the beginning of time.

Thanks for the input, reddit bro!
>>
>>29852986
No, you're not attractive
You're probably that "Chad genes " guy
>>
>>29853719
>Maybe girls don't like you because you're a total pussy?

What does that have to do with OP ?
>>
>>29853753

Being attractive isn't a guarantee towards a relationship(though it does help).
>>
File: 1462378197070.jpg (137 KB, 850x578) Image search: [Google]
1462378197070.jpg
137 KB, 850x578
>>29853643
Of course
This is how self confident people actually gain self confidence
They just tell themselves lies that make them feel good about themselves, if anyone breaks what they believe in it shatters the illusion they deserve everything they have
r9k is the opposite way around, being that everything is down to out of control reasons such as genetics. This thinking makes r9k have shit tier self confidence which further repels, alongside their lack of original social standing due to poor looks or weak upbringing
>>
>>29848200

You have mental illness. Instead of blaming the fact that no one has 'shown romantic interest' in you and playing the victim you need to invest in yourself until you love or at least don't absolutely hate who you are.

No one is going to save you. No one wants to get in a relationship with someone who wallows in their own self pity like you, OP. THe only people who want someone like that are manipulators, and that is the last thing you want.

Stop cutting yourself, because you're only doing it for attention hoping that someone will play hero and save you. The more you fuck up your face the less chance you have of fooling someone you're pleasant to be around.

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM, OP. YOU NEED TO ADDRESS YOUR ISSUES INSTEAD OF PROJECTING YOUR SELF HATRED ON THE STRANGERS AROUND YOU.

STOP IT.
>>
File: 1467884664512.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1467884664512.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>29850780
>Anyone with value has earned it, nigger.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.