[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this boy that I've been friends with for a while has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12
File: images.png (8 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 209x241
So this boy that I've been friends with for a while has implied that he has a crush on one of my friends. I even told him when I met him I found him cute. But he's doesn't seem interested in me romantically.

I'm so torn, this boy is so perfect for me but he has a crush on my friend who already has a boyfriend. Then when I asked if he'd date her if she was single, he didn't say anything but laughed. I'm guessing that means yes.

What should I do?
>>
Give me succ
>>
>>29848125
>Friends with for a while
>You've had a crush on him
>You didn't just straight up tell him
>You probably just played games
>Thought being subtle was smart
>You're an idiot

If you fucking like a guy just tell him holy fuck.
>>
>>29848125
Literally give him succ
>>
Stop being such a drama queen and give one of your beta orbiters a chance?
>>
>>29848157
This

Get rekt OP you cunt
>>
>>29848205
>>29848157
I hinted many times that I've never met a guy like him before with all the same interests and that I was single looking for that kind of guy.
>>
>>29848225
you need to be brutally direct with guys
no hard feelings, hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>29848125
When women say they think a man is cute if he is a robot he will assume you mean in a sibling way you should have said he is hot even if you only find him cute he would have been more likely to realize it.
>>
>>29848225

>I hinted

Don't hint. Say.

JUST FUCKING SAY "I LIKE YOU AND WE SHOULD HANG OUT MORE OFTEN."

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29848225
It happens often to guys. Women hint at them to ask them out just so that they can reject them for an ego boost. And it happens all the time to robots.
>>
>>29848225
Deal with it. Women expect guys to be direct, you should do the same. You can only hint for so long before you have to ask the question.

Worst case scenario if you had asked him is that you would be exactly where you are now but at least you'd have some closure.

Go tell him how you feel and be done with it. Don't worry about "making the friendship weird" because you're never going to be happy in the friendship anyway so you might as well give yourself the only shot you have regardless of how small it is.
>>
File: worried.jpg (37 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
37 KB, 569x506
ITT

actuall advices for a roastie
woman hate thread when?!
>>
>>29848329
>>29848332
I guess I'm just afraid he's going to say "no"... there's literally no other guy I can picture being with.

Should I try to push him away from my friend somehow? Or vice versa? Or would that only make it worse?
>>
>>29848125
>this boy is so perfect for me
>he has a crush on my friend

Female logic, everyone.

This is why women's suffrage was Western Civilization's greatest mistake.
>>
>>29848385
>there's literally no other I can picture being with.

rookie mistake, been there done that
just move on asap, there are plenty of girls/guys out there
>>
>>29848225
Has it ever occurred to you that he doesn't like you in a romantic way? He likes you as a friend, sorry but you sound like you're in the friendzone
>>
>>29848385
I want you to understand that what you just suggested is venomous and toxic. The entirety of this thread has done nothing but prove negative stereotypes for your gender.
>>
>>29848125
How's high school btw?
>>
He probably knows you have a crush on him but he doesn't have the same feelings for you. Ya probably ugly, and the relationship would never work out.
>>
>>29848385
>there's literally no other guy I can picture being with
Is that true?
>Should I try to push him away from my friend somehow? Or vice versa? Or would that only make it worse?
What? No. Don't start with the manipulations and shit already.

Why didn't you try talking to him sincerely yet? You're already scheming instead...
>>
>>29848385
>Should I try to push him away from my friend somehow?

I just told you what to do... TELL HIM YOUR FEELINGS. BE BLUNT. Here I'll write you a script:

>Hey broanon
Hey femanon, what's up?
>I like you a lot, wanna hang out/go out?
*insert yes/no response*
>*insert "Yay! See you on X day!" or "Ok then, well I thought it was best you knew."*

You're going to lose him as a friend. You won't be happy being around him if he's with another girl and if he's not into you it's going to eventually happen.

You have ONE CHOICE. TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL. ASK HIM OUT.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
>>
>>29848385
>Should I try to push him away from my friend somehow?

if you really like him let him be happy with what he has, you dumb selfish cunt
>>
File: Hey_dudes.png (99 KB, 404x329) Image search: [Google]
Hey_dudes.png
99 KB, 404x329
Just say you like him. My girlfriend had to tell me that she liked me because im blind to hints and supressed the dicks out of my crush on her because that never ended well. I know its the normiest thing to ever say but just tell him you like him, the worst that could happen is he says he just wants to be friends, which in actuallity, doesnt hurt bad at all compared to months in agony trying to get his attention only to be crushed after either spilling spaghetti or he finds someone else. Femanon, go for it. If its any glimmer of hope me and my girlfriend have been together for a year so you really have nothing to lose.
>>
>>29848513
We hang out as friends every so often so I don't think I'd risk losing a friendship, but it may feel a little akward.

>>29848518
>>29848431
I know, I already feel horrible for suggesting that. It was just a thought, I wouldn't actually do it.

But I still can't understand how he likes my friend when she already has a boyfriend and won't date anyone else right now.
>>
***ALERT LOW QUALITY BAIT ABANDON THREAD!***
REPEAT
***ABANDON THREAD***
If this isnt bait holy shit what a self centered cunt. Abandon thread either way your just giving her attention.
>>
>>29848398
what's wrong with that logic? you see guys doing that all the time on this board.

she thinks this guy would be perfect for her because they share interests and have been friends for a while but he's implying that he likes someone else
>>
>>29848591
You see, you are somehow confused that he is attracted to someone taken, yet you find yourself attracted to him, despite his romantic attention being set towards someone else. Seems hypocritical to me. Crushes and logic are not comfy bedfellows.

But I'm not here to yell at you. Let's walk through your original post, ok?
>So this boy that I've been friends with for a while has implied that he has a crush on one of my friends.
Either you're underselling it with the word imply here, or you're freaking out big time. If he simply implied that he liked her, he still can't be that hard to sway, I'd imagine; but for the sake of argument, let's say that the fact that he likes her is taken as fact.

> I even told him when I met him I found him cute. But he's doesn't seem interested in me romantically.
Here is more unwitting hypocrisy. From what little I can tell, it sounds to me like you flirted with him very minimally, and consider that akin to letting him know that you're DTF. It's entirely probably that he doesn't even remember that. Besides, for all you know, he's dropped dozens of things equally that small that you haven't noticed, because as previously stated, they're very small. It's very easy to lose sight objectively of what you're doing, and forget that the person of your attraction is not also in your head. He's not a mind reader.

>I'm so torn, this boy is so perfect for me but he has a crush on my friend who already has a boyfriend.
>Perfect
>Likes someone else
Woahtherefriendyoumightneedtoslowdown.gif
Trust me, I've been on the obsession rollercoaster. I latch on to people and concepts like a leech. It's awful. It's much easier said than done, but he's not THE ONE. THE ONE doesn't exist. It's a shitty disney movie concept that has completely annihilated people's perceptions of a healthy love life. If he doesn't like you, find some other cute guy. I'm sure you're pretty enough. "Pretty enough" is actually a very low threshold.
>>
File: niggayousaurus.png (131 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
niggayousaurus.png
131 KB, 320x240
>>29848225
Now what if he thought EXACTLY like you?
Nothing would ever happen between you since neither wants to actually initiate. All you would do is drop hints and assume things about the other.

>>29848329
So much this. A LOT of women will give the most obvious signs and then turn down the guy for an ego boost.

Sometimes it gets really stupid
>Get text from girl
>Says she wants to see a movie but has no one to go with
>Say that you'll go with her
>tfw "Sorry anon, I don't see you that way"
>>
>>29848761
Then when I asked if he'd date her if she was single, he didn't say anything but laughed. I'm guessing that means yes.
Most single guys would date a fucking tree with a skirt on it. In fact, most single guys would date YOU.

>What should I do?
I figured it would've been abundantly clear by now, but in the event that it isn't, you ask him out. Your hints are vague and stupid, and only make sense in your mind. He probably has no idea that you're into him. That's not an issue with men. That's not an issue with him personally. It's an issue that the concept of dropping hints until the other person makes the first move will get you nowhere, and complaining that your cowardly tactic isn't working is just bait and archive fodder. The fact that this is a problem isn't at the fault of women, mind you. It's at the fault of you.
>>29848332
said it perfectly.
>Deal with it. Women expect guys to be direct, you should do the same. You can only hint for so long before you have to ask the question.
>>
As has been said many, MANY times, drop the bullshit hints and be direct. You're already friends with him so you don't need to get to know them like an asshole. Be as direct as possible.

JUST. DO. IT.
>>
Bitter old hag here.

> implied he liked my friend
What does that mean.

> i said he was cute
Cute is a very subjective word that can be used in both sexual and platonic contexts.

> doesnt seem interested in me
Why?

> he laughed
Yikes.

> perfect for me
Why do you say that?

Anyway since im a pissed off virgin whos been constantly rejecfed by men heres my advice:

is your friend hotter than you? Then youre fucked. A tiny fraction of men care about womens personalities, but the majority care about looks. You could be a particle physicist and a hot chick could watch cosmos ( and not even the sagan one, i mean le reddit black science man one) and shed be " like super smart", because shes hot and men immediately form emotional bonds to and justify the actions of pretty women.

So lets say by some chance that (1) youre not hotter than youre friend, (2) he likes you more because you really are perfect together, (3) he laughed because he was nervous or because he wants to hide his feelings, then youd have a chance.

Chances are hed come ln your fave though, but hed probably say your friends name and then never call you again.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 250x250
>cute
This word is infuriating. Does it mean she wants your dick or does it mean she thinks you're like a fuckin' Piplup or some shit
>>
This is why the board when to shit
Underage girls asking for advice on highschool shit
>>
File: piplup.jpg (12 KB, 189x205) Image search: [Google]
piplup.jpg
12 KB, 189x205
>>29848941
It often translates to "you're ugly, but I don't want you to feel bad about yourself".
>>
>friends with
You are an attention whoring bitch. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29848898
So much truth in this post.
asdfkls
>>
>>29848385
>I guess I'm just afraid he's going to say "no"... there's literally no other guy I can picture being with.

Jesus fucking christ you have your pick of most of the damn population and you're whining over your "The One" who you're too much of a coward to even ask out, and you're doing said whining to a group of people who would settle for fucking gutter scum.

Just. Fucking. Ask. Him. And then go find another person to fuck if it doesn't work out.

"Oh nooooo, there's literally no other guy I can picture being with!"

That's because you're a dumb cunt with no imagination and or drive to meet people.

>>29848898
LISTEN TO DIS BITCH. DIS BITCH IS WISE.

(also ayy baby what's your Skype? If you're that insecure about your looks, they could probably be propped up.)
>>
>>29849024
>that pic
Same.

But yeah, it's so fucking ambiguous. A Washboard Abs Chad comes along taking off his shirt and a bitch be like "Oooh, he's cuuute." while licking their lips and shit. Meanwhile they look at me and "Aww, you're cute." while affectionately rubbing my head and reassuring me I'll find someone.
>>
>>29848898
I grant thee honorary robotness.

Also plz be our mommy? You can molest us...
>>
File: 1465036964132.jpg (231 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465036964132.jpg
231 KB, 500x500
OP still believes in "the one" meme
How is hs going?
>>
>>29849174
> probably be propped up

Lol i get this is bantz, but im actually pretty used to men exploiting my emotional vulnerability.

Hey op, listen up, this is relevant to you.

> loved a guy
> he didnt love me back bc ugly
> people noticed our similar personalities and hobbies ( im intk niche shit) always said wed make a great couple
> id always turn red, hands sweaty, moms spaghetti already
> it was obvious-hetti.
> he gets me tilsy, tries to take my virginity
> i never lose!!!
> jk i said only if he was my bf
> he gives me some whiny rant about not being sure
> uh... No.
> he never speaks to me again
> still owes me 120
> everyone shocked that he stopped talking to me because "you were such great friends", i never say why

If hes a terrible person op, hell try to exploit your feelings. If you still think he likes your friend, dont try to convince him to love you with sex. He'll come and leave.

If hes a good guy, he wont have sex with someone he doesnt love, especially if that person clearly likes him and he would be exploiting that.

If hes a terrible person, you will be inclined to make excuses. Realise that you are not exempt from shallowness and will justify his behaviour because " were sooooooo~ perfect!!". When in love, people will N E V E R take hints and will desperately look for some sogn of hope. Dont.

If hes a good guy and rejects you ( either for your friend or because he doesnt care), maybe stay his friend.

If hes terrible, never fucking speak to him again.

> or if youre like me, be incredibly polite but disinterested when his fat cumdumpster version of you leaves him so he decides to " rekindle our lost friendship" with his cock.
>>
File: hug.jpg (16 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
16 KB, 500x382
>>29849235
>Meanwhile they look at me and "Aww, you're cute." while affectionately rubbing my head and reassuring me I'll find someone
I know this feel too well.
>>
push him down and claim him as your own
>>
>>29849415
Still mostly wisdom, but let me continue the bantz a bit. Because I ain't sure they're just bantz, for one.

>>29849415
>im actually pretty used to men exploiting my emotional vulnerability.

There's this normie saying I've heard, "The best antidepressant is the opposite gender's genitalia." And a lot of people's problems are so shallow that that is entirely true.

You seem like you got somethin' to chew on. Might've been less intentional and hateful than you think, and more just dudes thinkin' they could fuck the crazy and depressed out of you and then realizing A) They're soft as baby shit and B) They ain't qualified to deal with some straight neuroatypical motherfuckers.
>>
>>29849415
>he gets me tilsy, tries to take my virginity
>jk i said only if he was my bf
>he gives me some whiny rant about not being sure
I was gonna give you some crap about how robots would have been so happy to get laid in that situation (which is mostly true), but desu it would have really hurt me too I think. I do want a gf, not just get laid.
>>29849486
>thinkin' they could fuck the crazy and depressed out of you
Interesting. That's a nice way of looking at it.
For most people, sex is no big deal. Maybe I should try to get that through my thick skull.
>>
>>29848898
>constantly rejecfed by men
rejected by chad

know your place, whore

if you're ugly, date an ugly guy
>>
>>29849486
> junk as antidepressants

I think for a lot of people thats true, but only because sex is so deeply interwoven into concepts of masculinity, adulthood, and being valued ( at least attractive). The twenty minute shift at the slimy meat packaging plant is incidental.

> not so hateful
I dont think it was hateful, i think he doesnt care. Its been a year and i still obsess over him, but he probably only thinks of me when his self esteem is really low after stacy doesnt text back and he remembers what genuine friendship felt like.

I dont think it was anything so noble as "
I want to fuck the crazy out of her". I think it was "This girls funny, she likes the same weird shit as me, and i can probably get laid and have a cool fuck buddy. Oh wait she is actually in love with me well lol shes alright i dont mind compliments oh wait shes actually really in love and wont have sex unless i have a relationship shit fuck bye."

I bet he thinks hes some great fucking morally upstanding hero because he said " uh im not sure" instead of " uh ye i love u now suck my dick". I wouldnt have fucked him that night anyway ( both because i was aware he wanted to fuck his stacey friend), and also because of my severe anxiety.

Anyway, back to op: Ask this guy out, but preferably to a non sexual setting.

You can discern whether someone is terrible or not by YOUR standards. If youre impressed by remembering to text you or saying something kind, hes negging you or doesnt care. If he does considerate thjngs like walk you home ( or at least makes you text that youre safe) or remember birthdays, hes probably a decent person. That doesnt mean he loves you, but it does mean that he will tell the truth when you ask him out. The former will either confuse you ( mine cried about how sometimes he felt funny for me, but then conveniently stopped talking to me the next day when a hot girl passed by) or lie outright ( of course i dont like your friend! Youre so much better!).
>>
>>29849660
> it would have hurt me too

Dont get me wrong, anon, id like to have sex too someday and i think a part of me regrets not getting laid when i had the chance but most people with any character need more than that.

If i did, chances are id be even crazier because "he was my first how could he" ( ps op dont fuck on the first date there are so many assholes out there you don't wanna give leverage to).

I think most robots would be like:
> lost virginity
> she left
> oh god i wasnt good in bed thats why she left me for a big dick chad and now i have no wizard powers
> if i was good in bed my horrible autism frightened her away

Or, if no to sex:
> ruined my one chance, normie facial aesthetics cant cure the beta autist inside
> she changed her mind i was so close
> im just an emotional tampon to make love to her inbetween dickings for chad fuck you roastie stay away from my virginity
> it was probably a joke anyway

The fundamental anxiety would remain.
>>
>>29849829
Sounds messy as hell. A question, though: How the hell is a fella (or a chick, for that matter) supposed to disentangle themselves from a relationship where the other party cares far more deeply about them than they care about the other party?

At least you didn't walk in on him fucking someone else. Compared to experiencing that, "uh im not sure" actually is pretty morally upstanding.

I mean, hell, most relationships start with "This girls funny, she likes the same weird shit as me, and i can probably get laid and have a cool fuck buddy." There's no guarantees after that, and love is a two way street that requires heinous amounts of effort.

Sorry, hon, but it sounds like you fell too hard, too deep, and too fast. Can't help you with the anxiety-- I ain't no qualified medical worker-- but if you can manage or medicate it, what's keeping you from finding some funny dude who likes the same weird shit as you, and using him as a fuck buddy?

It'd help keep your mind off this bullshit, anyway. I mean, it might do so by occupying it with *new* bullshit, but hey, that's always a risk.
>>
>be direct
>understand he'll be retarded and still pine for oneitis
>be there when he shakes off her succubus magic instead of shitting on him
>>
>>29849934
>The fundamental anxiety would remain.
Good points. It wouldn't be exactly the same though. There's validation that comes with getting laid (especially for men (super especially for robots)). Because women choose, and in some way they are extremely picky. They rule out the clearly defectives. Getting laid is mostly just looks, demeanor and luck. But still, for us robots it could mean a lot. At least it means we didn't MASSIVELY fuck up this time, and that we can pass as ordinary human beings, apparently. It would probably be a good thing for most of us.

Personally I'm worried I'd get too attached...
>>
> how to disentangle
If you dont want a relationship and the other does, you definitely do not make sexual advances, especially when the other is intoxicated. That is complicating things for the sake of your orgasm.

You say, "i want to be friends" and act like a friend after that. My best male friend told me in high school he didnt like me romantically, kept being my friend, i got over my romantic feelings for him, and now im in his wedding party.

OR you say, "no, and i think being friends will be too much." Then You stop talking to them.

> most relationships start with ".."
> "using him as a fuckbuddy?"
I was okay with that until "fuckbuddy", that honestly sounds reprehensible to me. I dont think i am capable of dehumanizing a man enough to view him entirely as a sex object with no concern for his feelings.

> sorry hon
Thanks anon. Youre completely right, i really do fall in love too easily ( cue chet baker). Im not sure if this is an inherent flaw i should improve upon or just a positive attribute in the wrong direction. I would love your opinion anon.

> medical
I definitely am looking into that. Solid advice.

Thanks again anon, ventings nice.
>>
>>29850216
>That is complicating things for the sake of your orgasm.

There's no real easy way to say that that's one of the most common human failings. And, while I agree with your assessments on how to disentangle, I'm also going to point out that the second option is hard as fuck, and the first option is... messy.

Feelings can develop where you never thought possible, and if you yourself made the "let's be friends" decision, then it's doubly fucky. Especially if you're a dude-- There's a double standard there where women can go back on that and it's cool, but dudes... really can't.

>>29850216
>I dont think i am capable of dehumanizing a man enough to view him entirely as a sex object with no concern for his feelings.

You're, uh, forgetting the "buddy" half of "fuckbuddy." Don't fucking dehumanize him, just see him as a buddy... who you fuck.

I don't think you're falling in love, even. I think you're falling into a romanticized dream of other people. Which sounds harsh, but... Hell. I did it a lot. Still do, occasionally. It's why I refuse to text a girl for a long time before talking to her face to face. Avoiding that trap is necessary and harsh and fucky if you've got a certain personality type.

Skype me, if you want. I don't have a mic, so it'd be text only. I'm I.like.tigers
>>
>>29850209
> pass as ordinary humans

Thats very true, " robots" are rendered invisible because normies / chad dont want to fuck them and stacies cant use them for status. If some lonely chick likes them, shes probably going to be shamed by her male and female friends (" eeeeeew youd be seen with a guy like that?!") and move on. Robots are Unnoticed and allocated to isolation deprieved of any social experience. Minor things like leaving your room to use the bathroom while your chad roommate is next door become insurmountable because of the buildup as interaction is delayed another day, week, month...

The flip side of that as a woman is that you realise your " inordinariness" makes you a target for people want a cheap pump and fuck. You are hypervisible because you dont pass as ordinary. All
Social interactions are tinged with " lol hey fat loser i think so and so likes you lol go ask him!!" And " i heard ugly fat chicks give good head, im gonna ask lardass to the dance ". You become paranoid, and that inhibits you from reaching out. You are continually taunted with a patronizing facsimile of what you want - a sincere, genuine human connection.

Of course this is a very broad generalization and obviously there are robots that preemptively lash out at even the smallest implied insults because their pride has been wounded so many times before.

> too attached
Do i know that feel
>>
>>29850395
>>29850395
>>29850395
> hard as fuck
Harder for the person more emotionally involved, so one should suck it up.

> dudes... Really cant
Except this guy did lol.

Ive never been asked out but honestly i love friends and if i guy liked me id still be his friend provided he didnt make me
Uncomfortable.

> not falling in love
If you define love as that sort of wonderful mutual relationship, yeah i agree that wasnt it since my desperate behaviour was obviously a product of insecurity partially created by his shittiness as a friend.

With that said, i did feel a genuine and absolute selfless feeling for this person. I was legit thinking about taking him with me on this discounted trip to BC, i made art for his bands album cover for free, and i encouraged him to do thjngs that ran counter to my romantic interest because they were best for him. I think thats love.

I definitely idealised him. In hindsight, hes an intellectual coward who cant handle being wrong. He hangs out with his hick friends from HS and they worship his mediorce college degree.

He has the emotional commitment and tact of a fucking dog. His ex girlfriend left him because hed fuck her and then not give her enough attention while she was in therapy.

( of course i could easily be demonising him out of resentment)

I think he has the potential to be a wonderful person. Too bad he never surrounds himself with people who challenge him enough to be that man. I was definitely delusional to think he was that person at the start.

> texting a girl

I dont follow, what do you mean?
>>
>>29850595
Well, I'm a dude. I have to make the first move. Always and in every context. I have literally once had a girl compliment my appearance, and she made it clear she wasn't asking me out.

Now, when I ask a girl out, she always wants to exchange phone numbers. And then she usually wants to text endlessly before meeting somewhere public for coffee or pizza or some shit like that, so as to "get to know me first."

And that's bullshit. You don't get to know someone by texting them on the phone. For one, character limits mean that you're not sending messages of any length or substance. For two, you're missing out on all of the communication bandwidth that happens face-to-face. Y'know, how they respond physically rather than verbally, how they smell, how they react to your personal space, shit like that.

In short, I run into a problem where girls want to text me to "get to know me," and I want to meet them ASAP to try to tell if they're... well, crap. Not the specific kind of crap that you described that dude as, but the female equivalent. (When I'm charitable, I assume girls who text have the same goals in mind. When I'm not, I assume they aren't looking for a partner at all and just want a temporary emotional crutch. I'd say "sucks for the latter," but I honestly consider them scum.)

And if I'm unclear, I'd like to talk to you on Skype, not as ay bb wan sum fuck, but because I'm goddamn bored and would like to meet people. I wouldn't be on /r9k/ if I wasn't bored as hell.
>>
>>29850415
Do you study/research in sociology or something like that?

That's insightful.

Only thing I would point out is that r9k is mostly right about "ugly"/fat chicks being in a different situation than robots. Especially these days. They can still party pretty hard. And they wouldn't give most of us robots the time of day. Not just out of paranoia. But because we're not good enough. This gets exacerbated with Tinder and dating sites. Things changed A LOT recently.

I can imagine some women being exactly as you describe though. Assuming I wouldn't pick the party option (I'm introverted as fuck... I really wouldn't want to), then I wouldn't enjoy being in their situation at all either. It would be constant hurting. If would be all "tfw no bf" too, except there would be an infinite supply of pretenders. The r9k narrative is exaggerated, they don't all have a line of nice guys waiting to love them (and most robots in the line would be just unbearable too).

But these days, these women mostly pick the party option. And they do reject nice guys a lot. And r9k is brutally honest about this.
>>
This reminds me of my present girlfriend. I fancied another girl when we were just friends. The girl rejected me and after time I fell in love with my friend girl at the time.

Now she never lets it go that I liked her and holds it against me that I still love herb(I don't). I've ended up just ignoring her when she brings her up.

My tip for you OP is tick off you cunt I hate you
>>
>>29850744
Well, haha, im not a dude but i always make the first move.

> texting doesnt represent personality
I agree 100%. Thats also why i hate online dating. Theres no flow to comversation, and even if you longpost in text messages like i do, im 1000x funnier IRL.

Although it might be a safety thjng for them, but if someone rly did want to hurt you im sure they could fake a nice text or two.

> skype
I dont have it but ill save your username anon, youre pretty cool.
>>
>>29848225
That means bumfuck nothing

I'm a male, good friend with a least 3 lads who've done the exact same thing and I know for sure none of them is interested romantically in me.
>>
>>29850869
>a safety thjng for them

Look. I'm a BDSM switch that leans sub. I understand safety being a concern. But like you said, texting doesn't do shit about that-- Meeting in public places does.

And if you wind up hitting me up, send me some kind of message that ain't the default. It'll still show up if I'm offline.
>>
>>29850595
>With that said, i did feel a genuine and absolute selfless feeling for this person. [...]
Damn... :(
>In hindsight, hes an intellectual coward who cant handle being wrong.
Holy crap, you were (somewhat?) into him intellectually as well?
I'd be surprised if robots ever had a oneitis that bad.
So sorry to read that, it sounds painful... Please stop thinking about him?
>>
>>29850847
>>29850847
> study sociology
Nope! I'm in chemistry.

> mostly right

Maybe, i dont really know. Most of my female friends are either really popular, like me, or somewhere in between. I havent really met the ugly chick who parties hard. I know fat women who are married, but to fat men. Whenever i see couples that appear unequal its usually an ugly guy and an attractive girl. Of course maybe im more aware of that because im an ugly girl wondering where my bf is. Maybe my standards are fucked up. Who knows. Im open to evidence, but im really skeptical of this "
Ugly chicks are fucking chads right now and theyre all super happy!" Thing.

I think that most robots are exaggerating when they say they'll take any woman. Really? The nightmare SJW? A single mom? A religious fundamentalist? An abusive woman? I just dont believe theyd go so far and if they really did i think it would say that (1) they dont respect themselves ( a pretty fundamental Component of robot hood) and that (2) women are basically interchangeable vaginas to them where personality means nothing ( ex that guy in Shy Boys IRL). That is a pretty horrorifying and dehumanizing thing for both parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x786) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x786
>>29850958
It was all intellectual. We met at a conference for STEM students. I showed a photo of him to my female friends and they swatted the phone away and said " ewwww".

> stop thinking about him
Lol, i tried, but ive accepted that the wild
Ride never ends.

Actually, the reason im up shitposting on 4chan is because last night he texted me. He was being way nicer than ever ( """""genuinely """ concerned about my day to day) and vaguely suggesting how he would like to do XYZ but not having the balls to ask me to hang out. I had to resist every urge to call and tell him its not fair that one message from him is enough to riddle me with insomnia but he gets to stop thinking about peopele whenever and that he should fucking die. I did the autist thing though and was civil but uninvolved ( what a joke, trying to seem disinterested).

Now im worried because he start an internship together in a few months ( dont think he knows). I dont know how
Ill be able to hide my contempt and by contempt i mean love.

Pic and song related.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UR8Pha_MZv8
>>
>>29851002
The situation is very different for younger girls though (and it keeps getting worse (for us that is)).

It's hard to generalize robots, most of us are weirdos. I think most of us are goodhearted, but this is a board of insanity and shock humor and venting. So I hope that explains most of the bad stuff. And there's the /pol/ stuff too. Personally I think /pol/ is hilarious and I love it. And they're right on some things for sure. Not about genocide though... I mean geeze.

>I think that most robots are exaggerating when they say they'll take any woman. Really?

Many robots have too high standards it seems (but many are also just pretending, they're bullying the femanons really).

Frankly I'd be OK with any of these I think (assuming good personalities).

>The nightmare SJW?
Yeah. Most of them don't want us, but if one did, sure. We'd disagree on everything. It'd be crazy. Maybe I'd pretend to be a fascist for real. Hopefully there'd be some angry sex. She could rape my fascist face to get back at me and blow off steam.

>A single mom?
We got warned about those "settling down" relationships. But I don't automatically exclude them. I'd have to really trust that she actually likes me though.

>A religious fundamentalist?
Yeah. Or maybe not. I think I've gotten more tolerant of religious people lately, but fundamentalists can be downright retarded...
She would have to be a fascist too.

>An abusive woman?
Possibly. She'd have to accept that if she assaults me, she gets molested. At the very least a spanking. No throwing stuff though, you get tied down for a while if it happens. Also no murdering me in my sleep. That's just gotta be forbidden from the start.
Ok yeah none of this would work out.

>women are basically interchangeable vaginas to them where personality means nothing
They have come to see it that way because of the misogyny.
For me, personality matters the most because most women are unbearable.
>>
File: ruuuu.jpg (3 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
ruuuu.jpg
3 KB, 242x208
HOLY FUCK

WHATS WITH THIS SHIT THREAD?!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29851198
Whoa, that's tough.
You seem like a genuinely honest and caring person (most women just pretend; they like to mess with people). Even if you're being oversensitive you deserve to be treated more nicely than this... If you just poured your heart out to him one would hope he would try to make things right, but I don't know if most men are sensitive enough.
>>
>>29851420
Thanks anon, im going to listen to music but this meant a lot.

Like you said, im a huge oversensitive pussy but i act like a loud obnoxious vulgar tomboy, so i dont think people appreciate how much emotional labour i invest. Although, considering the drunk text i sent this guy rivals dante in terms of oneitis-try, i dont think thats applicable here.

Thanks again, hope the song was cool and my rants funny.
>>
>>29851523
Hey yeah, I enjoyed reading your posts...
>Thanks again
You're welcome, wizardess.
>>
flirt with his other male friends
>>
>>29851213
>tfw your face will never be raped by an angry qt3.14 SJW trying to blow off steam because she's mad at your fascist ass
why even live

The thing is that they all actually want to be dominated and degraded by you. Like most feminists. Why does it have to be this way?
>>
>>29848591
You hang out as friends sometimes? Get him alone, act touchy feely, see how he reacts. If he seems into it, kiss him. Seduce him OP, you are a girl aren't you?
>>
>>29849829
Bitch, I have an unrelated question; how fucking drunk are you right now?
>>
ITT: Roastie want a Chad, but Chand only want Stacyes

GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>29848125

This is a thorny situation OP.
I'll try giving some advices, from my dudeness.

I guess you should be direct.
If your special anon is like me, it will probably end in a "nope" But I'm strange so you probably don't have to worry about it.

Also, you should try to tell him IRL. Especially if you're not a landwhale and you think you're at least somewhat cute. Go out with him, and don't call it a date. Dates aren't a real thing.
Stand close to him, grab his arm and do all your magic seducing tricks you vagina dotated humans are capable of. Basically stand close to him. Assuming you're a gal, If you're a boy you'll get punched in the face, and I'm sorry about it.

Also, Give it a little time to think about it, if you're going to ask him, If he's truly the robot you're telling me he is. He will probably be scared of big changes and stuff like that.
During your night you should see how he reacts to that whole thing. Don't make him nervous or unrelaxed before asking it.

Also, Intelligence is your best friend. Find out what type of gals he likes and act according to that.
>>
This thread is fucking cancer

OP it's pretty obvious hes not into you, he finds your friend more attractive. nothing will change that. Also don't bother with >>29851578, that doesn't work on guys. They literally will not give a shit if you flirt with his friends, if anything he'd probably be relieved to see you moved onto someone else.

Do girls really get this jealous? Like in OPs situation where he likes her friend more than her
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.