[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for a place where so many people supposedly watch chinese cartoons,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10
File: god-tier.jpg (43 KB, 225x316) Image search: [Google]
god-tier.jpg
43 KB, 225x316
for a place where so many people supposedly watch chinese cartoons, there's way too little threads on them.

What anime are you watching?
i just started pic related a couple of days ago, there's some weird penis shit but overall one of the best ive ever seen
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467410649157.jpg (44 KB, 600x931) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467410649157.jpg
44 KB, 600x931
Maybe because they fucked off to one of the many anime-oriented boards
>>
I'm only semi-watching Jojo Part 4 but that's about it. And as for other shit like one punch man, I'll be dead before we get Murata Saitama vs Garo. And Dragon Ball Super is still boring, even with evil Goku and future Trunks.
>>
>>29847995
/a/ is stereotypical highschool girls shit
/m/ is roboshit
every other anime board is hentai or not discussion
/b/ is complete shit at this point and making this thread on there would just attract 13 yr olds saying death note and rolling for dubs
/r9k/ is just /b/ + robot script and a better community

Therefore, this is the best board to make this thread on
>>
>>29847958
Ippo is great, as a boxer myself it's one of my most relatable animes. Jojo is another favorite, I love the buff guys (no homo) and the posing. I also watch my share of moe highschool girls, sue me.
>>
>>29847958
Only watching DBS every week, i'm more a manga guy.
>>
>>29847958
I'm watching Initial D right now - it'd be really good if it wasn't for all the cucking and whores.
>>
>>29848899
This. The most recent I've watched was the Kabaneri one, before that, maybe Overlord and Ping Pong.
>>
Just recently got back into anime so I'm going through my old "to watch" list and finishing off what I didn't finish. In currently watching Steins Gate and Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>29847958
> chinese cartoons
> anime

pick one

anyway that's what /a/ is for, you supreme faggot
>>
>>29848061
>Dragon Ball Super is still boring, even with evil Goku and future Trunks.

I was really excited about Dragon Ball Super... Couldn't watch more than the first 10 or 15 episodes or so. It's fucking trash. Anime meant for mass market consumption by children and tweens, not a sophisticated and mature anime watcher such as myself - and probably many others here.
>>
>>29849061
this is almost certainly bait, but 'chinese cartoons' is satire, imitating clueless normos who use it to refer to anime

see >>29848204
>>
>>29847958
Takamura vs Hawk is one of the best fights ive seen in any anime.
>>
I'm watching Bakemonogatari at the moment
>>
>>29847995
what happened to the doge?
>>
File: ghost_in_a_shell.png (4 KB, 361x390) Image search: [Google]
ghost_in_a_shell.png
4 KB, 361x390
NinteenNintyFive
>>
need anime recommendations
got any?
>>
File: ReZeroWP2.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
ReZeroWP2.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
what do you guys think of rezero? i finished catching up and so far its pretty good
>>
File: v025[1].jpg (268 KB, 869x1250) Image search: [Google]
v025[1].jpg
268 KB, 869x1250
Hajime No Ippo was great. I liked the anime better than I did the manga.

I have /a/ with a passion. A bunch of overweight pedophiles with their moe horseshit. I went over there and had a confrontation, and these deluded degenerates were vehemently trying to convince me that "k-on has a really great story, there's nothing wrong with a man my age enjoying this childrens show". These faggots are just as bad as MLP fans, far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>29847958
Eh, that's Hajime no Ippo? Have you checked out Ashita no Joe?
It came out a decade or two prior and was intensely famous; I hear Ippo was somewhat of an homage.

As for question, I've been watching all of Akatsuka-sensei's works.
I love those six shitty NEETs especially :')
>>
underated thread
original]
>>
>>29847958
Finished Slam Dunk. Now i dont have anything to watch i've watched over 150 anime . Thing is that i'm not interested in moeshit and action harems.
>>
File: 1468030422060.png (14 KB, 550x546) Image search: [Google]
1468030422060.png
14 KB, 550x546
Welcome the NHK
>>
>>29848204
/m/ is up my alley. All I watch is robosjot desu.
>>
>>29849061
neo/a/ has shit taste though.
>>
File: gochika.jpg (180 KB, 728x1027) Image search: [Google]
gochika.jpg
180 KB, 728x1027
Just finished Space Patrol Luluco, shit was dope as fuck and the soundtracks is god-tier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzx9U6F2EsI

For that manga, I'm currently reading Gochika!
>>
>>29851091
5 cm/s

original comment
>>
Kiznaiver. It's pretty good!
>>
File: 0048-038.jpg (409 KB, 977x1400) Image search: [Google]
0048-038.jpg
409 KB, 977x1400
Only anime I watching is Diamond Is Unbreakable.

Manga I'm reading:
A-bout!
Bakuon Rettou
Be-bop High School
Black Lagoon
Clover
Drifters
Rokudenashi Blues
Shounan Junai Gumi

We need more yankii / bosozoku manga in our lives.
>>
I'm watching hunter x hunter. Pretty good. I put it off for years.
>>
>>29849104
really? I was going to wait for a dub since dragon ball is better dubbed. why does it suck?
>>
>>29851156
Generic flavour of the month shit, and the maid reminds me of what's-her-name the loli with a rabbit on her head from the anime where everyone is named after drinks you can order in a coffee shop, just with a shitty haircut and beeg tiddies.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.