[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sociopath here. I will teach you guys how to fix your shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14
File: aspd.png (290 KB, 545x364) Image search: [Google]
aspd.png
290 KB, 545x364
Sociopath here. I will teach you guys how to fix your shitty lives. Ask me anything.
>>
>>29847917
I hate my job. what do i do
>>
>>29847917
What's your MBTI, sociopathanon?
>>
>>29847917
being a sociopath doesn't make you qualified to give advice for those things though, maybe you're just an attention whore?
>>
File: images (17).jpg (5 KB, 193x90) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
5 KB, 193x90
>I'm a sociopathjkf
>>
How do I get in charge of my own feelings? I want to become stoic.
>>
End yours
>>
File: wojak-meh.jpg (113 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
wojak-meh.jpg
113 KB, 633x758
>>29847917
How does that void inside you feel, knowing you will never experience real love?
>>
>>29847952
Work on finding something better. It's important that you struggle.

>>29847957
istp

>>29847985
I am both qualified and an attention whore. Sociopaths are experts at getting what they want any way possible.

>>29848006
Just beat the shit out of your feelings. If you cry yourself to sleep a thousand times eventually you will get tired of crying.

>>29848037
First tell me the practical value of love.
>>
>>29848179
>Just beat the shit out of your feelings. If you cry yourself to sleep a thousand times eventually you will get tired of crying.
I've been doing that for a long time and it isn't working, OP.
What else do you suggest?
>>
Sociopaths can't be trusted, so why would I trust your advice?
>>
>>29848179
istp

>sociopath
>introverted

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29847917
how do I stop caring what others think of me?
>>
>>29848179
>First tell me the practical value of love.
having a powerful reason to be alive in a world where there is no true objective meaning.

>>29848324
sociopaths don't have to be extroverts.

>>29848301
trust him, he's lying about being a sociopath anyway.

>>29848275
>I've been doing that for a long time
what is your age?
>>
OP is full of shit, a sociopath would never tell you hes a sociopath
>>
>>29847917
Edgy. How do I stop being a lazy fuck to study on my own? Not even in highschool anymore, I just think it would be a good way to leave the miserable internet life.
>>
>>29848275
I'm not an emotional person so I don't have a lot I can tell you. Just try and realize feelings are temporary and a form of weakness. Don't validate them even when they are controlling you. If you are a really emotional person it's normal to vent them every so often to stay healthy.

>>29848301
The advice stands on it's own.

>>29848324
It's actually pretty common. Feelings are ranked last for ISTPs.

>>29848342
It's hard to escape that if you are wired for it. Just realize that other people are no better than you. Everybody has the same meaningless life and they are all just trying to distract themselves from that fact.
>>
>>29848546
>having a powerful reason to be alive in a world where there is no true objective meaning.

Love is a self delusion and doesn't last. The real reason people stay together is for more cold hearted reasons.

>>29848590
well I just told you now what faggot

>>29848621
Get rid of 4chan and games so you stop being over stimulated. And if you really need it take modafinil preferably or adderall. Make sure you cycle so you don't fuck yourself up.
>>
>>29848546

>having a powerful reason to be alive in a world where there is no true objective meaning.

What do you mean by "no objective meaning"?
>>
>>29848546
>>29848644

did you just samefag yourself without a trip?
>>
>>29848621
>>29848847
I love your straight answers, thank you.
>>
>>29848847
>Love is a self delusion and doesn't last. The real reason people stay together is for more cold hearted reasons.
no, love is a feeling. whether that love lasts for any single person doesn't matter. pursuit of love is a valid meaning in life for very many people.

>>29848883
i mean that life has no meaning. you can choose to give it meaning but that's not the same thing as life itself having a meaning.

>>29848893
no
>>
File: 1468041852595.png (166 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1468041852595.png
166 KB, 500x442
>>29847917
I'm full autistic, for some reason people were disgusted by my mannerisms. I learned how to sing and figured out how to control my inotation, and if I pay attention to it I can have positive interactions by continuing their 'speech melodies' or putting on this really nonthreatening kinda calm voice you hear a lot of phone operators put on

Is this the secret to manipulation, mr. sociopath? I find I can also intimidate people who are trying to see if they can be rude to me by speaking like I'm really confident and using melodies unrelated to theirs and with spot on pitch choice
>>
>self-diagnosing teenagers think they are unique
>>
i'm depressed and anxious and i dont do anything. what should i do?
exercise, meditation?
>>
>>29849109
>exercise, meditation?
yes, and try to pick up a creative outlet like painting/drawing, making music, designing video games, making short movies, etc.

don't let yourself get sucked into negative threads on 4chan or other negative things on media in general. find news sources that promote positive things like scientific developments if you like reading the news.

make sure you sleep enough and cut down on any drugs you're taking including caffeine.
>>
>>29847917
How to get more intelligent?

How to get motivation to really read something?
>>
>>29849142
woah, thanks anon. straight forward and good advice.
>>
if you are a real sociopath, why would you try to help us? I call bullshit, edgemaster.
>>
File: 1466560903314.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
1466560903314.png
168 KB, 400x480
> MFW I am also a sociopath and I am monitoring this thread.
>>
>>29849172
>anime posting
soft as fuck
>>
>>29849220
> Seeing Anime
> Not instantly rock hard

Are you gay anon? Because it's okay if you are.
>>
>>29848893
It's a different guy. The trip is only me.

>>29848944
no problem bro

>>29848983
Sure it gives the illusion of meaning. It doesn't change the fact they are chasing a fairy tail. It's like how going to mcdonalds for a cheeseburger makes you feel like you have a purpose for 30 seconds.

>>29849047
If you're full autistic you need to learn all that stuff manually. You should try and get it to a place where it's natural as possible. When I manipulate it's mostly based on picking angles on how to approach and looking for where people are weak.

>>29849109
Someone else already replied to you but you should try and build up your confidence around real abilities you have. Excercise can help. Meditation is a meme mostly. Going for a walk in a forest works the same.

You should also do cognitive behavioural therapy on yourself. Stop negative thought patterns and replace them with good ones. Look up affirmation incantations if you want to really artificially inflate your self esteem for awhile.

>>29849143
Challenge yourself. You will be forced to adapt and make yourself smarter.

>>29849169
To me it's not really helping. It's just logic puzzles. I like knowing the limits to what I can and can't do.
>>
>>29849421
>You will be forced to adapt and make yourself smarter.

Won't work

You don't get smarter by reading something you don't understand the 9001th time.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 600x339
>>29847917
Can you teach me to get more confidence in driving alone by myself?, I can drive but never by myself
>>
>>29847917
OP is a dick munching giggle fairy who eats people with his asshole, i posted this since OP is a faggot wasn't original enough for the bot.
>>
>have bpd
>lost cause

u can't help me op
>>
>>29849456
There is no point in learning something you have no use for. For example say you challenge yourself with starting a business. Now you have to learn all this stuff around how to build a business. Going what's beyond your intellect won't do you any good either. It should be just enough to challenge you so you grow.

>>29849466
Bully yourself for being a little bitch.

>>29849557
I think I met you in another thread. I told you people with BPD are easy to manipulate. There is a market for messed up BPD people. Some people like that stuff. I dated a BPD girl and it was a lot fun with all the drama and meltdowns.
>>
>>29848590
Oh look, it's this meme again.

They usually don't know they're sociopaths but if they do and they think there's no danger in telling someone, there's no reason for them not to. In fact they like to brag about their crimes, that's how many of them get caught, so it's very likely they'd brag about being a sociopath (for the same reason autists like OP pretend to be one).
>>
>>29849557
Actually BPD is considered a "good prognosis diagnosis". Out of all the personality disorders in DSM, it's one of the most treatable and easily the most treatable in cluster B.
>>
File: 1447960047708.jpg (26 KB, 1023x504) Image search: [Google]
1447960047708.jpg
26 KB, 1023x504
>>29847991
I really like that thumbnail of yours
>>
>>29849421
> Meditation is a meme mostly Going for a walk in a forest works the same.
Because Walking in the forest is Meditation provided you do it right...
>>29849456
Not True, you have to Challenge yourself to archive the barely possible. It has to be possible but just outside your current grasp of understanding. This is how you get more intelligent. As you build chunks of understanding you become smarter.
Read "a mind for numbers" it is a good book about exactly this.
>>
how oId are you?

original
>>
>>29847917
what is your kik, id like to talk to you fellow socio
>>
>>29849172
give me your kik too
>>
Sociopaths are socially competent, since you're here I doubt you're a sociopath and are likely just autistic. You don't realise how cringey and embarrassing your behaviour in public is.
>>
>>29852834
>>29847917
>>29849172
Tell me about what led you to diagnosis my totally legit not faggot role playing friends :^)
>>
>>29847917
I don't know what I want. I have no hobbies, and though I enjoy my programming job, I don't have any idea where I want to go in life. What do?
>>
>>29847917
How can learn cold reading? How Can i learn to manipulate people?
>>
>>29852865
I don't have kik, it seems like it's either really old men or really young teens and I ain't touching that shit.

>>29852870
Not in all cases. Some can become extremely antisocial and some can just have 0 capacity for empathy and will happily manipulate people for fun.

>>29852871
My parents have mental conditions and I was displaying symptoms of some mental conditions so I got tested. Came up positive for sociopathy.
>>
>>29847917
being a sociopath is not "cool" you faggot. Actual sociopaths are high time preference which basically means they act like niggers without regard for the consequences and hence end up fucking themselves over. The idea that CEOs politicians etc are socioapths is a meme
>>
>>29853133
they are not smart either FYI, they have a lower than average IQ
>>
>>29853040
Do you know what antisocial means? Clearly not.
>>
File: 1466184689829.jpg (175 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1466184689829.jpg
175 KB, 700x500
>>29851264
Six air force ones i got air force on
>>
are you diagnosed with aspd?
>>
>>29853160
>b-but muh emotional intelligence and street smarts :D
>b-but this one example of a genius which proves nothing except that I don't know what average means :D
>>
I'm bored as hell 24/7, I want to have more public attention because I've got an assload of things to tell the world. What should I do?
>>
how many people have you actually murdered ?
>>
>>29848847
Stop projecting. Just because you can't feel love doesn't mean other people don't. Who cares if it's ultimately pointless? So is everything else. Part of being human is putting faith in things that may or may not be real. Love holds us together and is real if you make it real.
>>
>>29847917
Ok so i spent 4 years sitting "at home" with my gf when she wasnt at work basically fucking and watching shows, playing games. Then i got slightly INSANE and was force closed in mental asylum kinda thing with iron bars on windows, no outside time, 3 rooms and 30+ hardcore criminals and certified crazies.

They forced me to tell her that i found some boy there and that we should split up. Now i returned and i have nothing, not my pc or tv, not my apartment NOTHING man not even weed or booze, zero money and living with mother.

How do i transition from having the best kind of life with sex, booze, relax and weed to having zero of those things plus cohabiting with mother and her newest boy toy?
>>
>>29853378
Meet me. I'm pretty much all that except the girls, once OP tells me how to get famous so I can sell patents and shit bitches be all over my jock
Women like theories in Energy Production right?
>>
>>29853469
You mean like converting the food she cooks into raw masculine sexual energy you use to fuck her brains out later? For sure they like that bronon.

What would we even do mane, two crazy people with no money....im thinking either revolution or getting kidnapped and sold to slavery
>>
>>29847917
Hi my life feels incomplete because I'm unable to shove my whole fist in my asshole. There are times where I can crown my fist pretty well in there and can feel this little walnut like thing in my asshole but whenever I touch the walnut there's immediately blood and I get too scared to keep going. Any advice for successfully shoving an entire fist up your ass?
>>
>>29847917
how sharp edges are the edges you have mr edgy edgerton?
>>
>>29853378
Mental health workers forced you to lie to your gf that you became gay and found a crazy boy to fuck instead of her?

Are you sure you didn't dream this up in a psychotic state of mind?
>>
>>29853040
Psychopathy isn't a diagnosis faggot, get out of here. If you're gonna pretend at least pretend right.
>>
>>29847917
>sociopath
>attention whore

Pick one

We don't even diagnose people as sociopaths anymore

You probably just mean you're a fat guy who wears fingerless gloves and nobody likes you
>>
>>29848644
Holy shit *tips fedora*

This is hilarious and sad
>>
File: 1468129618482.png (651 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1468129618482.png
651 KB, 1000x1500
I'll post my kik in this weird thread: fullpen
>>
>>29852784

>>29852834
I don't have kik but here is my throwaway email.
[email protected]

I will probably just ignore you if you're retarded though.

>>29852982
Just make sure you try to keep growing in some area. It's better for your soul. Not knowing where you want to go in life is normal since you are basically just waiting to die.

>>29853017
Hard to teach it I could write a book on this stuff. Try and look for where people are weak and what people care about. Use it as leverage to get what you want.

>>29853218
not officially

>>29853356

>>29853623
my spirit animal is anakin skywalker
>>
>>29853780
Can you share some of your manipulation stories? That should be interesting
>>
>>29853526
I'd be legit down lmao fuckin Vegas area find a fat bitch at McDonalds and sell her to Arabs for money, out there they love that shit
Then we'd go use my prescription Hydros to get lit as fuck while we have a party
What music should I load up, Trap? Dub? Rapstep? Needa be electronic so we could get pumped up
Damn man can picture it already, one robot is cool but when two robots come together in harmony? It's more beautiful then the rarest pepe
>>
>>29853780
>not officially

This is pathetic
>>
File: official thread image.png (225 KB, 366x498) Image search: [Google]
official thread image.png
225 KB, 366x498
*teleports into the thread*

Heh... an edge apprentice, I see. This will be interesting
>>
>>29853656
Jesus your autism is overwhelming mane, the PRISONERS aka criminals who were there by ruling of the court forced me to tell her that i found some boy in the institute otherwise they would "kill" me. And she apparently gives precisely zero fucks so...yep i got out and lost both the material possesions AND the "love of my life" or so i thought.

>>29853898
Method man stimulation especially, then some trap+dub and as soon as we find someone who gives us weed we move onto reggae and chill. Maybe pop some mushrooms and go on a shorter quest deep in the woods, ay anon stop making me feel even worse about my fucked up situation without a help
>>
>>29853972
Big words from someone who manages to go crazy without even having problems. Maybe you should've thought about the consequences before sperging the fuck out.
>>
>>29853898
Damn you fellow robot i can already see the endless road and our overwhelming flow
Flowin' like the ocean (bluue)
I be comin' for your (crewww)
Flyin' guillotine (styyyle)
With the name Meth-Tical
Is it on?
Is it on?
Is it gone?
If I ain't on ya records then the shit ain't really on

I'm here for you son, I gotcha back
As long as you keep it real, word, I gotcha back
Brothers want the drama but don't know how to act
Until the chrome pointed at his dome head crack
C'mon let's keep it real, no disguise, recognize
From my sword chop what a nigga do? A nigga dies
That's why I'm stressin' that brothers keep they thoughts on they lesson
Resurrect yo mind from the essence, for real

I study, live the life of good, bad, and ugly
Part time call the nigga lovely
But that ain't nuttin'
Before I die, I'm a leave the world
With something
To remember me by
The real stimuli
For you frontin'
Ass out rappers to capture
I rip the world apart like a natural disaster
I keep it live
Something born in 85
Through the love of my 3rd eye got me thinking
Maybe you and I should get together for whatever
You never in your long-legged life had it better
Uh you got it now
We be loungin', tical
"Word Son i like your style"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rayrEsKDkyE

Les gooo anon, lets fucking start a revolution in our upcoming days evolution, you give me your devotion, i return with raw emotion and who knows? Maybe we find new nation
>>
>>29847917
How do I be selfish?
>>
>>29854044
I think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship.
I'll get the rope and like 4 McDonalds big macs and ice-creams we'll rope in all the fat bitches Isis is gonna fuckin love us they'll be going to town
>>
I can't afford my rent and I need a roommate but literally everyone I know is either a complete sperg or a fucking hoodrat and I don't trust them. I just need $400 extra.
>>
>>29854044
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sesM5Mm8KTs

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GqFhDza8uhQ

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcr12ap-Qe0

Flip is our sample Trap
Lost/Maneuv is our dub
I got a whole playlist of shit ready for dub man gimme like a day and we'll have more Trap and Dub then we would know what to do with. We'd run out of Hydros and Weed before we did Music
>>
>>29854122
Fuck that man we need to start revolution! Help the legit working robots see the light of truth, in other words show them that life can be lived even without work man, how all that shit with price tag on it has no real value but as long as they keep slaving away for that shit they can keep "selling" it for made up price.

The food they want to sell you ends up locked away in bin if noone buys it man, WHAT THE FUCK does that say about this whole system man, for real
>>
>>29854199
Pawn some shit my dude, and man don't get caught but if you can flip some shit on the other wife of town, pawn like 100$ into some serious shit like meth, go to like the opposite side of town and sell it for like 300$, wear masks and gloves and get a hook up from some of your friends
Drug dealing long term is dangerous man believe me I am an ex Drug-Dealer and so many thing can go wrong and so many of those so many thing are guaranteed in your death, but if you gotta get just another month rent to save up from your job then do it my dude, it sucks but it is how it is
>>
ISTP is gay. Intj are real sociopathies!!
>>
>>29854252
Damn the sad thing is tho in modern society a bill is your life, there's no party without a house, there's no "Fuckin bitches in the bedroom" without a bedroom, we need to show these capitalists you don't need to slave away to big corporations, we make our own money, we can make music you dot he vocals I do the beats and we go on tours and shit my dude, show the poor hard working robots long-term is a stupid plan, you get one life so live it up, instead of being homeless and free let's show'm how to leg up and make shitloads of money without feeding into big corporation's endless bank numbers, we show'm how to fight the big business by creating their OWN economy then we show the whole WORLD that the government is only necessary if we let it be, Viva la Revolution my dude, but Viva la Revolution on the stages and in OUR money making storms, not Trump's and shit you feel me hermano?
>>
>>29847917
How did you become a sociopath, OP?
>>
>>29847917

how would you take advantage of hilary clinton
>>
>>29854398
They say its pathethic, but we know its effective, had us tour the pain, dont hate we go while u stay munching on their bait so let me rate your ass and take your whole person on a date.

I bestow filling up the red without a blow, just clean flow we on the run with their bone! Let me fill you up a glass of wine instead of working like a swine on somebody elses dime, we stay fine with my rhyme so LET THE PEOPLE DINE i AM THE PRESENT WITH OUR LETTERS AND THIS HERE, PRESERVE!

Throw some fucking water on that burning, smoking pot of fire what a grade a idea, why dont you keep poaching the tiger until he starts spittin fire, it doesnt help to strangle with piano wire, our global situation is becoming dire, just between you and i 4ever lets meet in hotelroom a bar or whatever.

Between you and i is a thick wall, better to take the jump than to fake the fall, your 3rd eye looking at me feeding me with stimuli, let me cultivate that which is raw energy like our newborn synergy!

You moron, Gamb is the last thing, put this on be rilled except not clear act and please dont be dead near our riot, be real we dialled, its time to face the cold, come be bold its between us and our mold for mine and your world whether you are young or old you can reach your goal.

*drops mike and goes on to be completely broke*
>>
>>29854741
Fucking marry me robomigo, this your shit? If so what's your YouTube man I wanna check this shit out then set you up with some dope background music
>>
>>29854795
Indeed bronon all that came to me just before i ended up in the insane house, i was like come on YALL LET ME BOUNCE before i pounce on your ass like a raw mice...

Anyway i dont have anything no youtube no nothing man, i just have a gift from the gods and no way of cashing on that
>>
How do I kill my cousin and get away with it?
Serious advice please
>>
>>29853780
>not officially
fucking lol self diagnosis
>>
>>29853040
Sociopathy is not a diagnosis. You are a liar and a faggot, and probably underage. They don't just "test" for ASPD for no reason either lmao.
>>
>>29854921
Burn the body and get rid of the teeth I shit you not it becomes a forensic scientists worst nightmare. SOURCE I am a forensic scientist who will most likely get you locked up.
>>
>>29854960
>I am a forensic scientist
Do you think people would really just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
>>29854795
Anyway lookie here anon, some more i came up with http://www.ratemywords.com/article/song_lyrics/rap/13548

Since i cant really pronounce all that good my only chance is to write rhymes and hope someone sometimes somewhere notices them and gives me a job or something
>>
>>29854988
It's not hard to get into forensics literally any monkey can. Bugs play a big factor in forensics by the way so you don't think I'm screwing your internet booty. Bugs basically let us instantly know how old a murder,suicide,accident is. I can keep going on I'll give you a (you) for a (you).
>>
File: 1462217287898.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462217287898.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
>tfw derail discord chats into political flamewars
>tfw cause tons of forum drama
>tfw love watching them all attack each other and threaten each other
>tfw get people banned from tons of services
*unseaths katana*

Back to te thread topic:
How do you make friends? For exploitation purposes of course
>>
>>29847917
Me and my mom are sociopaths. We can't even fix our own shitty lives.
>>
>>29847917
>altruistic sociopath

well that's a first.
>>
>>29847917
Its nightcrawler (2014) mc a sociopath or an autist
>>
>>29855201
He's a Psychopath he knows what hes doing is wrong if he didn't he'd be a sociopath.
>>
>>29855548
Neither psychopath or sociopath are recognised medical conditions please kill yourself
>>
File: cunt.jpg (8 KB, 271x299) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
8 KB, 271x299
>>29855577
The distinct difference between the two when using the textbook definitions is that one knows its should't be doing the things that it does while the other doesn't thus it is necessary to correctly label them the same way it's necessary to label you as a retard.
>>
any person good at manipulation or whatever can answer this:

I'm gonna be visiting a friend soon and I want to fuck her. She already knows this. How do I fuck her? She has a boyfriend but she rarely has one for over a year so I might be able to break them up.
>>
>>29855634
'should' is a meaningless conflation of personal preference and objective reality fixated on by stupid people, desu
>>
>>29854043
He's clearly just making shit up, you don't get put in a psych ward with violent criminals unless you yourself are a violent criminal who needs to be in a forensic ward (so, really fucking violent), and there's absolutely no way that the patients would ever be able to threaten each other, you're rarely given time alone even on low security wards with patients the nurses know you get along with, let alone in forensic wards with patients who have a history of aggressive behaviour. Just doesn't happen.
>>
>>29852982
Bro do you have a degree for your programming job?

Mr. Sociopath, how do I get a computer-related job if I dropped out of college?
>>
>>29854043
Nigga i thought people went after me hardcore, i saw snipers the mafia, family members trying to kill me with pills the whole works.

>>29855758
You obviously dont know single piece of shit about how it goes down in mental houses man, there was 30+ of us locked up in 3 fucking rooms no outside time just walking from one end of the hall to the other while waiting for food and pills+injections
>>
>>29850070
>bully myself
How?, give myself a wedgie or two?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.