[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you rather be: A) a beta male virgin asian with a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images (16).jpg (7 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
images (16).jpg
7 KB, 269x188
What would you rather be:

A) a beta male virgin asian with a genius iq who has the ability to earn $100,000s a year. still has a lot of spare time to play vidya

a used up asian waifu will come to you later in life

B) a poor ghetto Tyrone with incredible athletic abilities that fucks a few 8-9/10 white girls a week, but lives life on the edge as a coke dealer

C) or a somewhat mentally ill normie/semi-chad that gets into longterm stable relationships with 7/10s, but can't pick up or casually hook up with girls.

no guarantees if your gf is a backstabbing whore or not
>>
>>29847595
definitely C
>>
C
C
C
PLEASE
C

They really wouldn't have to be 7/10s too. That's way high (for me).
>>
A obviously

That'd be awesome
>>
B.

Since I am Tyrone I have a lower IQ and won't be able to realize the plight of my situation and just be able to enjoy life.

Being C I feel like you would always end up wanting more from life. A sounds like something that would be easy as fuck for me to obtain and if that was all I wanted out of life I would already have been living that.
>>
>>29847901
I'm black and my IQ is very 135.
Not all black people have a low IQ ;)
>>
File: 1467950875861.png (30 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1467950875861.png
30 KB, 246x200
>>29848202
you fucked up ;)

>>29847595
A would be cool, I'm already C but poor as fuck.
>>
C)

Im at a point of my life that i just want to be like my dad
>>
>>29847595

A, of course. There is simply no contest here
>>
>>29847595
A is the only correct answer
>>
B, because poor ghetto tyrone will think his life is the shit, and therefore I'll think my life is the shit.
>>
File: 1445558547035.png (95 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
1445558547035.png
95 KB, 218x220
>>29847595

A is basically me except I'm a fastfoodcuck with no spare time with low IQ so I'll take that. You could probably buy a faithful mail order bride with that money to replace the roastie too.
>>
>tfw make 220,000 a year driving a fucking bulldozer in a mine

I can't even say I made it because my job is a fucking bulldozer making ramps for haul trucks and moving dirt
>>
I think a.

I'm a white guy but I can't bring myself to sleep with a girl anyway and I don't hold out any hope for 'love' in this lifetime, so I'm practically a eunuch already.

Also as a pale guy, having asian skin would be amazing - I may look somewhat more 'soft' and 'effeminate' to trashy roasties, but I'd feel a lot more comfortable in my skin and able to wear clothing and go outside more without feeling self-conscious.
>>
>>29849097

You really make that much? How old are you? Is this in Australia? Did you need much training to get the job? Do you feel safe, I mean isn't it risky as hell being in a mine?
>>
Im basically already C.

My relationship causes never ending anxiety.
>>
>>29849159
I'm 24. The blade on my dozer is as big and wide as a one story home. I live in Alberta, Canada. I took a $5000 course to learn heavy equipment shit, that's it.
>>
>>29847595
i'm A already and it's pretty ok except I'm not genius iq

definitely not marrying a girl any time soon
>>
>>29849196

How long did the course take and did it involve a lot of interaction with normies?

I'm still interested in whether you feel safe on the job, or whether the super-high pay is sortof a 'risk' payment.
>>
>>29847595
>A) a beta male virgin asian with a genius iq who has the ability to earn $100,000s a year. still has a lot of spare time to play vidya
this is me right now
>>
>>29849242
There's no risk, I work for a multi billion dollar company that's safe as Fuck. I get great health care, retention bonuses of like 8-15,000 dollars, double time, etc. People washing dishes are at more risk of injury that me.

Of course there's normies, normies is a meaningless term once you get off this fucking site too. You'd be surprised how much you and normies have in common
>>
>>29847595
I'm already C... Fuck
>>
>>29849308
>You'd be surprised how much you and normies have in common
not much, and you aren't a robot
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.