[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In an auditorium for a presentation >Arrive early and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 41fgapLSAHL._SX300_.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
41fgapLSAHL._SX300_.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
>In an auditorium for a presentation
>Arrive early and grab a nice end seat near the back
>It's at the very top of the lecture hall, a mini row with just 5 seats and I have the end seat
>More people arrive
>Seats begin to fill
>People are sitting in 3 of the 4 seats in my row
>Literally 300+ people crammed into a room with 250 seats
>People are standing, sitting on the ground, leaning on the wall, some are even sharing seats
>Seat next to me is the only open seat in the entire building

Why does this happen? I look normal on the outside. How do normie tell that you're a robot and discriminate against you just by sight?
>>
>>29847552

Don't knock it, OP. That's a lot better than having some fat fuck squeeze next to you with their big flabby arms constantly bumping against you for the entire lecture.
>>
>>29847683
>I look normal on the outside

Failed normie here. I guarantee you look like an aspie but it could also be your robot vibes. Your movements and just the impression that you give off.
>>
>>29847552
>Seat next to me is the only open seat in the entire building

Goddamn OP, they know.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.