[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>26 year old kissless touchless virgin >have to get physical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: worry.png (207 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
207 KB, 1000x1000
>26 year old kissless touchless virgin
>have to get physical for job
>doctor is a middle aged woman
>very nervous
>get aroused when shes poking on me
>she makes me drop em
>dripping precum
>when she's feeling my balls her arm brushes the tip of my dick
>have a full hard ejaculation all over her arm and the floor
>she looks disgusted and uncomfortable
>probably the closest I'll ever come to getting laid
>>
Well, after that you might as well just move to a different country and get started on your alcoholism. All you need is a ticket and enough to buy one bottle of liquor after you land. Squat with slavs, share the bottle, and survive through petty crime with the others. You fucked up here. It's time to go.
>>
>>29847262
>she looks disgusted and uncomfortable
And she's seen some pretty bad shit, anon! She's been a doctor for a while. But you managed to gross her out somehow. Congrats.

That's why I'm never getting physicals. If I ever have to I guess I'll fap before. Hopefully it'll help.
>>
Hahaha le nice virgin story, totally true
>>
>>29847262
You're at the point of "nothing to lose". You could do pretty much everything socially awkward* and your status won't change. You can walk around with a bicycle tire in one hand, a fistful of couscous in the other and a party hat and you won't go lower.

In other words, you're a free man. You can go tell anyone anything*, and no matter how stupid it is nothing would change. Just become a weirdo outwardly, it can't get any worse.

*not including illegal stuff, you faggot
>>
>>29847262
>physical for job
>has to inspect balls
>>
>>29847482
>>29847482
>>29847482
have I become more alpha? my confidence has actually gone up since then. Now when I look at girls I imagine how I could have jizzed on any of them if they happened to be there. my behavior hasn't changed but now I can look a female in the eyes and know that I could have actually ejaculated on her. I think they are picking up on my newfound masculinity and they now act subservient when I stare into their eyes.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.