[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23yo >friendless kissless virgin, mainly due to my social
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>23yo
>friendless kissless virgin, mainly due to my social anxiety
>in part also because it's what i want
>All i ever wanted from life was a gaming pc
>got one last year
>skipped all my university classes to play vidya
>Now i'm bored of it
>don't know what to do with my life.
>failing most of my exams
>in part on purpose, so i can say i "have to study cause i failed" and people won't bother me this summer

2 mech engineering exams tomorrow, one next to the other, been reading my notes for the last 20 hours and i'm not even halfway done, couldnt start studying sooner because of another exam two days ago. So close to an hero i had to close the window to not jump off of it, help me internet strangers
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 409x409
I don't really have any advice to give you but just know i believe in you anon. For some reason as soon as I saw this post I knew you were destined for great things.

God speed, anon.
>>
>>29847214
funny that's what that priest told me that one time.... Don Salva is that you?
>>
>>29847149
Get either weed or heroin, weed probably will cause you extreme anxiety so go with the heroin. Video games will become fun again for another year maybe more. Good luck anon. evolutionarily speaking you are useless to humanity
>>
>>29847149
>been reading my notes for the past 20 hours
Being able to maintain focus for 20 hours is better than anything I can do.

Being 23 I assume you already have a bachelor's degree (if you started college right after HS). Grad school is not a must, you can also try to start anew. Save up enough money to move someplace far away if you got the balls.
>>
>>29847335
>Being 23 I assume you already have a bachelor's degree

i wish, this university is so hard the average graduation time is 5-6 years for a bachelor's, and i'm not above average.
>>
fuck it i'm going to sleep, thanks guys
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.