[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the happiest time in your life /r9k/? I want age and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1389454586183.gif (20 KB, 640x804) Image search: [Google]
1389454586183.gif
20 KB, 640x804
What was the happiest time in your life /r9k/? I want age and years. I think for me it would probably be when I was 18 in 2011.
>>
Holy shit me too. 2011 was an amazing year for some reason, and I was 18 as well. Community college was great, i was making a lot of good friends, there were a lot of great video games too.

Then 2012 happened and changed my life forever for the worst.
>>
>>29847110
2011 man when skyrim came out and I had something to look forward too after school/work
>>
>>29847110
I dunno. Probably 13ish to 14. 2010. Around when I first discovered weed
>>
>>29847200

Dude, same fucking thing! I was older than 18 but I had just re-joined community college and I was having an amazing time.

Getting straight A's, learning a lot, really going places. And I also had a ton of fun playing awesome video games that year.

Then in 2012 things started to get just slightly worse, 2013 was a complete disaster, and 2014 basically sealed my fate.

It was like a huge quagmire of pain and misery. I kept getting screwed over NONSTOP
>>
2011 was awesome I was playing skyrim all the time and I just lived
>>
when i was 16 in 2011 used to snort amphetamines , drink energy drinks, smoke and play video games all day while i was homeschooled. that was the best part of my life but the part that made me end up here sadly.
>>
>>29847342

What happened, man? I am curious to hear more.
>>
>>29847110
Playing maplestory for the first time when I was 11 (9 years ago)
My brother and I spent hours killing slides and got to level 17, wish I could experience that again
>>
Fall of 2015 bth.
I was 18, has just started Uni, had great classes and opportunities.
Now im doing summer school with 0 friends and barely passing. Hurray.
>>
>>29847374
it was a great game

loved the teamwork aspect of doing party quests
>>
fall/winter 2015
>finally got into top pick school
>working as retail wageslave but had decent enough coworkers and work was actually enjoyable
>had a few friends with similar interests that I would actually go out with
>had a lot of games and shows that kept me entertained and happy
then everything went to shit and now I just want to kill myself
>>
probably around 2004-2005ish. I was 9 then.
>>
>>29847368
lost all friends because all i wanted was to play video games and get high. My heart murmur got a worse with palpitations, excessive mucus, bloody noses, and dry nose from snorting, and began to have trouble breathing from smoking. I just smoke less now and quit video games/getting high. Also developed social anxiety disorder from being by myself for years.
>>
>>29847110
2006-2007
end of 2012 beginning of 2013
april 2016
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.