[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do arcanine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 698x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 698x700
My family and some other families are going on vacation together in a week to a place up in the woods. One of the families really likes my family and they have a daughter who is a qt and I have a bit of a crush on but I don't know if she likes me. Should I make a move while I'm there?
>>
>>29846665
i think no unless you are certain she likes you too. if you arent theres chance of ruining relationship between families.
t. 20yo virgin
>>
No way, you should just spend the entire time creepily staring at her until her family leaves early.
>>
No get real you are living in a fantasy world. You are going to die alone better get used to it.
>>
>>29846665
You should try to be friends with her. Once you guys are actually friends it'll be a better position to decide from.
Just don't make a move out of nowhere, especially if you're ugly.
>>
>>29846784
I am friends with her and her family likes me a lot but the other anons are right, I don't want to cause some rift between our families over this if it goes badly. I'm also sick of these one sided things seeing as it's happened to me twice now. I'm a 19 year old KV who's never had a gf and has been on one real date in my entire life that ended with the girl saying she didn't like me even though she lead me on for weeks. I just want something good in my life.
>>
don't try anything u idiot, do u really want to fuck the relationship up between your families and have everyone resent you?
>>
>>29846665

Dude, just be nice to her. Don't dote on her, don't follow her around like a puppy dog, don't do any needy beta shit. Just be cool. Enjoy yourself on the vacation and chat with her now and then to see how she reacts. If you notice her making an attempt to be around you, don't discourage her, but don't take it too seriously either.

Also: If this girl likes OP, and he reciprocates, it's not going to "ruin the relationship between the families", you fucking autists.

Just be yourself hurrrrrr
>>
>>29847357
Thanks for the advice anon, I'll give it a try and hopefully it'll work out but most likely nothing will happen. I can dream I guess
>>
>>29847357
It might make things awkward for everybody if she doesn't reciprocate his feelings, or if they get in a brief relationship that ends poorly.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.