[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THIS is what the average person your age desires desperately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10
File: putrid.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
putrid.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>THIS is what the average person your age desires desperately during the weekend

I don't understand it at all.
>>
>>29846653
I can't even comprehend caring about this kind of stuff.
I'm cool with my current, mostly uneventful, life.
>>
How old do you think I am OP?

tfw turning 24 tomorrow. Man I'm getting fucking old. I haven't partied since college
>>
File: sun-blinded.gif (994 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
sun-blinded.gif
994 KB, 200x150
>>29846653
me either
>>29846685
good for you
>>
>>29846653

I will explain to you OP

People want to party so they look cool to other people

They think that if they look cool, they will be able to keep that guy/girl they want because who would reject such cool guy?

So they party and take photos in the hopes that guy/girl turns back and gives them attention again. Or in the hopes that the future one doesn't leave them

it's kind of sad actually
>>
I am L I T E R A L L Y sitting in a house party right now

listen to these morons howl

http://vocaroo.com/i/s11bsFPL4Bnv

I can't wait until I can afford to live alone and don't have to live with normalchad apartment mates ever again
>>
>>29846685
>>29846940
Free attention, free pussy.
>>
>>29846955
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s11bsFPL4Bnv
Man I sure do miss college.
>>
>>29846955
oh shit LMAO

are you in UK or US?

also are you just sitting in a corner of the room then?
>>
>>29846955
are you literally me? i can't stand loud noises. can't stand people shouting, and shouting for no reason except PARTAY is even more obnoxious.
>>
>>29846951
yiure fucking stupid as fuck, people want to party to be around other people you dumb fuck and for free smoke and drink. holy shit you're a fucking dumbass
>>
File: 03.jpg (27 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
27 KB, 279x279
>>29846955
>>29846955

holy fuck you poor man having to put up with that.
serious too. that sucks.
>>
they look quite happy
>>
>>29846964
Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
>>
>>29846653
I went to a lot of parties in highschool, it was very weird and awkward at first but then I learned how to hookup with girls through trial and error. then I realized girls would only hook up with me wasted. Then I started going to raves and using ectasy, now those were the best times of my life, highschool red cup esque parties are terrible most of the time and its to fit in with your peer groups
>>
>>29847019

triggered so much about my deep insight?
>>
>>29846981
how the fuck can you miss this

>>29846985
yes I am sitting in my room with the lights off and trying to be quiet so hopefully they don't notice someone is in here and make proceed to fun of me

I am in the US

what the fuck do I do in this situation? should I call the police for underage drinking? jk I won't

>>29847003
pls save me

I guarantee they will scream like apes any second

let's see.... there it is
>>
>>29846653
It makes more sense when you're drunk
>>
>>29846951
Being a college fratboy, no that's not what it is. People party to be around other people who want to have fun. People party in order to meet hot strangers and fuck easily. People party for free drinks and drugs. Not to impress anyone, but because it's a fun way to pass time.
>inb4 "gtfo Chad"
>>
>>29847067
it's not insight you're just stupid
>>
>>29847067
>deep insight
Pleasekillyourself.jpg
>>
>>29847098

explain the need to take so many pics to make your fb blossom

>>29847111
>>29847123

it's okay, that girl that you still have feelings for, she is also having fun and taking pics for you to see how funny she is lol
>>
>>29847140
I don't have feelings for any girls dude you can't fucking trigger me you are literally a fucking retard
>>
>>29847140
Frats (at least my frat) don't take a shit ton of pictures. That's a woman thing and actually probably is why they party. I was basically only thinking of it from a guys perspective but yeah a lot of girls prolly do just do it to look cool
>>
>>29847140
Also, on the second part, not sure if you realize this or not, but frat guys don't exactly catch feelings lmao
>>
I used to pursue that
but after being left alone over and over and never reaching intimacy I'm starting to develop schizoid
yep it was cool not being an apathetic piece of shit
>>
>>29847176

well, the last time i went to party, it was expensive as fuck, drinks are expensive and the cover was high

also i bet people go to have fun, but those could have the same amount of fun just anywhere, even if it's a bar drinking with just a small group of friends

i enjoy the latter much more than discos

>>29847216
>>29847194

oh boy, you REALLY thought the chad meme was true? frat boys get feelings as easy as beta guys, they just are better at hiding them.
>>
>>29846653
>that girl under the guy's arm in the bottom right hand corner
She's not having a good time
>>
>>29847088
This. I generally hate parties but they're a lot more bearable if you're drunk and/ or on drugs
>>
>>29847246
>frat boys get feelings as easy as betas
I don't think you know what you're talking about bro. You're out of your element
>>
>>29847246
bars and shit are fun as fuck if you have someone to go with, but these people probably don't have many real friend and normally at normie parties the drinks are free for the guests and someone usually always brings drugs which gets passed around
>>
I'm 28, what are you smoking.
>>29847194
Parties aren't fun unless you are an extremely dull person.
>>
File: 679486903.png (217 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
679486903.png
217 KB, 600x599
>>29846653
>download this gif
>post it in a comfy thread
>>
>>29847098
u type like ab girl
>>
>>29847311
>on r9k
>parties are for dull people
>>
>>29847059
you don't need to pay for pussy because the girl will be too distracted to ask anything out of you. you don't need much effort to get attention from people, you just need to do something stupid in front of them and they will give you attention in a positive way, in the next day they will laugh at their own stupidity.
>>
>>29847086
You should barricade your door with a dresser or some other heavy piece of furniture so no one barges in, looking for a place to fuck.
>>
>>29847308

i don't live in sociopathic murica, that's why probably.
>>
File: sdfg.jpg (101 KB, 814x543) Image search: [Google]
sdfg.jpg
101 KB, 814x543
I don't get it, parties are like the main event for normies, the thing they live for, and it's not just a recent thing but throughout the entirety of history normies have wanted nothing more than to party

I've never been to one in my life can it really be that great?
>>
partying is their form of coping with boredom. Boredom occurs in people who can't find pleasure in their minds (more lately pleasure on the internet also, which sums up why a good portion of robots are dumb). Normies do physical activities like sex and talking because they aren't interested in the innerworld of their minds because they are dull. If they did nothing eventful their lives will speed past them until they die by heart disease.
>>
>>29847362
le r9k is for loosers meme

You do realize before redshit came over, that r9k was a board for OC right?

Still technically is; better make one here than make a thread that has no business on any other board, and would disappear within minutes on /b/.
>>29847424
They're awful.
>>
>>29847098
People absolutely do party to look and feel cool in front of their peers. It's just not acknowledged because there's a huge taboo among that age group against admitting that.
>>
File: qFyCtSQ.gif (35 KB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
qFyCtSQ.gif
35 KB, 167x200
>>29847425
Calm down there
>>
>>29847463

It's also why the most serious kind of insult to a fratboy is framing him as a tryhard
>>
>>29846981
mfw i have a shitty dance video to that song. I thought that song got old. These normies don't even have good taste play some fucking Tory Lanez - B.L.O.W. for a legitimate hedonistic party
>>
>>29847447
I've been on 4chan for a few years now and can't remember a single time that r9k hasn't been a shit fest of autists jerk ing eachother off and making eachother feel better for being social rejects. I only come here to make myself feel better and when my main boards are boring.
>>
File: 08.jpg (84 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
84 KB, 344x344
>>29847425

This actually makes sense. Thanks anon. I don't hate these party goers now so much that I can understand why they do what they do.
>>
>>29847556
>a few years
I've been here since fucking 2003.

Don't act like you know this place better than me, it doesn't matter what the demographic was when the content didn't begin to reflect and amplify that until much later.

I'm talking ~3 years since it's inception.
>>
>>29847583
tfw i learned this when reading about Schopenhauer's views on race
>>
File: ala lel.png (648 KB, 482x607) Image search: [Google]
ala lel.png
648 KB, 482x607
>>29847508
>mfw i have a shitty dance video to that song
you are obligated to share with us.
>>
>>29847708
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf-CTTLCvuE
about as animated as my personality
>>
>>29846951
This is called the courting process.
Its literally what perpetuates our species.
>>
>>29846951
>when you have a lot of time to think about things but are really stupid so you can't think up something smart
>>
>>29847556
I don't think you have ever gone to places with actual social outcasts. /r9k/ is a (comfy) normalfag board, the autists are few here.
>>
>>29847852
This is cute anon. You're cute.
>>
>>29847969
Of course the redshit hasn't, he just comes here for frog memes and nudes.
>>
>>29847086
tell them to turn the fucking music down
>>
>>29847086
Call the police, tell them you smelled weed.
>>
>>29848136
also vocaroo outcome
>>
>>29847372
Again. Whatever the hell that means...
>>
>>29847381
This. At least you w o t get dragged into their morass of drunken fun.
>>
File: joo35.png (168 KB, 495x491) Image search: [Google]
joo35.png
168 KB, 495x491
>>29847852
make moar. top kek!
>>
It's not my kind of thing but I can understand the appeal.
>lowered inhibitions of yourself and others around you leading to increased intensity and variety of social interaction
>a normie could expect to increase existing friendship bonds and form new ones
>a normie could expect to bang
> a normie could also expect conflict but that in itself has a level of excitement and valuation to it, as long as the consequences aren't too serious.
>>
>>29847852
great moves anon

actually though I really wish I had this much control over my body... every time I try to dance I look like garbage, I wish I could move like you
>>
>>29846921
>Partied in college
get off my board
>>
>>29846653
Cyborg with mild autism here.

I think, for me at least, the appeal is in fucking up and making memories. Having stories to tell later on in life. It's nice being loud and losing control for a little while. No one gives a shit if you're being weird, because they're too drunk to care.

Don't fucking stare at bitches and hide off in a corner though. They hate that shit.
>>
>>29846653
To try to fuck bitches.

What else do you think they are there for numbskull?
>>
>>29847969
>/r9k/ is a (comfy) normalfag board, the autists are few here

No, r9k was re-founded for the very purpose of being an outcasts circle jerk.

Faggots like you are invaders who have no understanding of this board or it's culture.

You should return to reddit where you belong.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 970x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 970x565
The fun part starts when the cops come and it turns into a game of hide of seek mixed with tag
>>
You don't understand it because you've never been to a party. Lord, seriously though, this picture is referencing a super specific type of person. Not "Everyone". When you grow into an adult, you'll find out that different types of people like to have fun in different ways.

This, for example, is going to be a fraternity party, or a bunch of high schoolers who will all eventually go Greek.

They're not like you. You will never be like them. But you don't need to be.
>>
>>29848497
maybe tomorrow

>>29848719
just look into dance tutorials. Dimestops and popping, specifically.
>>
>>29848777

You're the least autistic person on this board.
>>
>>29848991
there's just partying

don't act like there are different types of "partying" autist, with you having to talk face to face with women
>>
>>29846955
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s11bsFPL4Bnv
FEELIN SO FLY LIKE A G6
>>
>>29848187
Don't listen to norpers.
>>
I just go for food and weed.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.