[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458833785124.jpg (53 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
1458833785124.jpg
53 KB, 464x464
What do robos think of rain? It's currently raining, and I love it. Especially love falling asleep to rain. Only downside is the mud on shoes.
>>
>>29846532
i enjoy rain a lot. thunder and lightning is ok if its not too close. sound of rain hitting my window is soothing
>>
File: 1446332934954.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1446332934954.png
201 KB, 620x387
>>29846532
rain is super comfy
>>
Stormy weather is best weather
>>
>>29846532
I don't know. I really get tired of watching anime, playing on my PS4 and shitposting on 4chan all day.

I wish I had a normal life.
>>
>>29846532
I enjoy rain because it means it's a little more alright if I don't go out.
>>
>>29846532
Pretty comfy.
Also I once broke all the umbrellas in my class exept mine and one random kids so they would suspect him.
Didnt get caught.
>>
Just rain is okay. If there's liggtning and hail i get scared. Dream up all kinds of disaster scenarios involving fire and flooding and car accidents. I have OCD. Snow storms are also a problem. Has to be a heavy storm though. Regular snowfall okay.
>>
My favorite weather.

But due to it being hot as fuck whether it is raining or not, all it has been doing is bringing massive humidity around my parts. Summer can eat a fucking dick. At least if you bundle up well enough you can be comfortable in the winter. There is no escaping this bullshit heat.
>>
It's nice hearing it and enjoying cool rainy air through the window. But actually having to walk or work in the rain blows big juicy dick.
>>
When I lived in NY I liked the rain when I was inside, though I couldn't appreciate it enough since there was no place to hang outside but still out of the rain.

Since moving back home, my home sucks for the rain. Cant get comfy because family asking why am I going out on the porch, why is this water boiling, why this and why that. I do enjoy it when it starts thundering and lightning flashes if I am laying down watching tv since the window is right next to my bed
>>
>>29846532
I like rain so much. And wind too. But not together.
But they often come with power failures though. Which I don't like so much.
>>
>>29846532
It's my favorite thing in the entire world. I feel a connection with rain more than anything else.

I wish I was a stormchaser. I wish my life revolved around rain. Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Thunderstorms. Lightning. I love standing in the rain, walking in the rain, sitting in the rain, laying in the rain, staring at the rain out the window, I love how people disappear and seek shelter inside their houses and the world becomes mine for awhile. I've been programmed to where I can't fall asleep without the sound of rain.
>>
>>29846532
It's comfy and rain pattering is the best sound in the world
>>
File: 20121111PT-8758.jpg (139 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
20121111PT-8758.jpg
139 KB, 750x500
>>29846532
I live in western Washington and absolutely love rain. It sounds so soothing and makes me feel calm. Also I love being outside and being able to smell the trees and grass better due to the rain.

I used to hate it as a child, but now I can't imagine living somewhere where it isn't gray most of the year.

Hope I never have to move from this state
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.