[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Ogre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1468116755312.png (470 KB, 760x1986) Image search: [Google]
1468116755312.png
470 KB, 760x1986
Where were you when the Democrats lost the election?
>>
>>29846385
Hillary pandering hard to blacks is a dumb political move.

95-plus percent of dindus are already going to vote for Shillary anyway. All she's doing is alienting white voters.
>>
Thank you Donald Trump
>>
>>29846467
this. this election is about the independents and a lot of them already are leaning toward trump but a few % points. she might just push them over the edge to trump with her dumbass statements... and of course the email bullshit
>>
>>29846548
I'd like to know more about all the shady shit Hillary has done.
Are there any good videos on it?
>>
you guys are all huge morons if you think trump will win. look at any poll. he's only leading among white men. get used to the idea that Hillary will be your next presiden.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>Mudslime blows shit up
>Islam is a religion of peace! This was merely a lone wolf!

>white cop shoots black guy
>We must deal with our systemic racism and white privilege!

I hate this cunt so much.
>>
>>29846610
Last time I checked (only a couple weeks ago), he was only 2% behind Hillary. That's close to the margin of error, and we still have months until the election.
>>
She'll control the country from Prison if she has to. There's no way she isn't getting elected.
>>
>>29846610
I don't necessarily think Trump will win. I realize Hillary will get near-unanimous support from blacks, Hispanics, and single women, which will make it an uphill battle for The Donald.

However, she still needs to get a decent chunk of the white vote, and saying bullshit like this doesn't help her cause.
>>
>>29846610
It depends on how they do in the debates.
>>
>>29846761
Trump has plenty of ammo.
What the fuck does she have besides the Trump university stuff?
>>
>>29846596
I don't have the image but a lot of fucking people died when they get close to the clintons. and besides, anyone can look into her record of flipflopping (see gay marriage) it's way worse than what trump has done. I see trump as a guy that simply wants the most common sense approach to running this country and is only changing some views cause the party he picked to run as.. and besides, have anyone heard anything bad about trump before he ran?? everyone praised him
>>
Looks like the fire is rising, ro-bros.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.