[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Chris Chan Announcement. This one is pretty hard to watch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: oyO3mWw.png (582 KB, 972x780) Image search: [Google]
oyO3mWw.png
582 KB, 972x780
New Chris Chan Announcement.

This one is pretty hard to watch. It's an honest look inside the mind of Christine W Chandler.

Apparently she accepted almost $1000 in etsy money, hasn't made any of the amiibos or anything, and spent all the money.

Also discussed includes: her money burning brother, she has only had sex twice, and the ultimate plan to have nintendo or sega adopt sonichu and rosechu to save the sonic franchise.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSh3rgg89q0
>>
>>29846362
>she has only had sex twice

even chris chan has had sex
what is your excuse robots
>>
wow, an autistic retard with no fiscal responsibilities and a criminal record perpetrated fraud on a bunch of relic hunting ass patters?
I'm pretending to be indignant but it's actually pretty funny. One thing about CWC is no matter how low it gets, it manages to keep getting lower
>>
>>29846362
How is it possible that this guy stills make videos...
>>
File: 1464889284187.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1464889284187.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>>29846656
You are less sexually desirable tham Chris chan
>>
>>29846656
Chris isn't a turbo-manlet, plus if I recall correctly he still caved and fucked a hooker.
>>
>>29846704
Damn that really makes me feel, even CWC has had sex while I will die a virgin
>>
>>29846362
>she

Chris is literally a high grade disturbed attention whore. He isn't a tranny, he's just a combination of attention hungry and mentally deranged so he put on a dress and called it a day. Don't enable him.
>>
>>29846362
>she

>>29846656
hookers don't count.
>>
>tfw going to be like chris-chan in a decade
>>
>>29846362
>she
>her

fuck off
>>
>>29846656
He paid a hooker for sex
>>
>>29846362
he/she/it doesn't post here so who gives a fuck
>>
>>29847876
can i pay you for sex?
>>
>>29846362
You know know that I think a little about it, it makes a lot of sense this autist claims to be a woman, he has always acted like one.
Always wanting to be the center of attention.
Seeing other guys as his enemies.
Playing and abusing the victim role.
Denying any of his faults, and rejecting any chance of selfimprovement.
Abusing the friendship of people who actually trusted on him.
Wanting to be treated as an equal, or as a superier when he treats everyone else as inferiors.
Lying, scamming, and even willing to sell his body, but wait, only to people he feels atracted to.
Chris Chan is the embodiment of the moder woman.
>>
>>29846656
I think it's the lack of self-awareness
my autist brother has had sex, I'm presuming for the same reason
>>
>>29848311
How's your autism going, buddy?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.