[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit that pissed you off back in school I'll start:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: a new level of ree pepe.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
a new level of ree pepe.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
ITT: Shit that pissed you off back in school

I'll start:

>loud, annoying teachers that had to say everything that's on his mind and talks to individual students so loudly that the rest of the class can hear everything
>I hated these type of teachers because I was generally a quiet kid that hated noise and didn't like to talk to anyone aside from maybe 1 or 2 specific classmates
>whenever I was asked something I would answer in short sentences or not answer at all
>one of them misinterpreted my silence for sass and claimed that I wrongly thought I was superior to everyone else and that I had a bad attitude
>this was all said in front of the class, so everyone heard it
>mfw
>>
File: 45t4334532554325.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
45t4334532554325.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>29846353
>Teacher asks me if I have autism
>Other teacher asks me if I am doing drugs again (hadn't ever done them)
>>
File: 1464584381124.png (892 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
1464584381124.png
892 KB, 1200x600
>that teacher who thought he was a comedian
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TEACH YOU UNFUNNY OLD MAN
>>
>>29846353
>one of them misinterpreted my silence for sass and claimed that I wrongly thought I was superior to everyone else and that I had a bad attitude
>this was all said in front of the class, so everyone heard it

This makes me so fucking mad.
>>
>>29846696
What was the video of
>>
>that one bitch of a teacher that literally every student hated because she was a shit teacher and terrible person, but never got fired.
am I the only one who knows this feeling?
>>
File: 1407901479979.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1407901479979.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>when a milf teacher doesn't want to succ
>>
>>29846963
yes
how did she ever keep her job?
>>
>>29846995
no fucking clue, could have been a friend of a friend that kept her from getting fired or something.
>>
File: all out of cookies and tendies.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
all out of cookies and tendies.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>that one teacher who would only yell at kids, but barely teach them anything right in the subject she is teaching
>>
>>29846963
The teacher at our school got a fucking award for some shit program that nobody heard of until she got it. I'm pretty sure she was only a founder or something because she was the laziest bitch I've ever had teaching me. In class, she would shop for fucking clothes after giving us impossible packets that she never explained to us. If I remember correctly, there was even a group of parents that wanted her fired.

At least she gave me good grades
>>
File: real fucking disgusting.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
real fucking disgusting.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>that teacher who made a kid cry
that kid was an alright guy too
>>
>Waking up early
>Homework
>Being penalized for being slightly late to school

(Because punishing students more for being late than being absent makes a shit ton of sense right?)

>Teachers that tried harder to get kids to drop the class than try harder as a teacher
>Cliques
>Gym class (except for the 2-3 times I had cool gym teachers that liked me)
>Having to leave with all the cringey memories
>state tests
>school fights (noise/violence frustrates me)

And plenty more...
>>
>12th grade history "teacher"
>"Today will be a study day" almost every day
>Sits in the back of the room all day sending emails and doing fuck all
>Assigns huge numbers of pages out of the textbook for homework instead of lecturing
>Gives pop quizzes over things that weren't in the book but that "we should know are important and take it upon ourselves to go above and beyond in our studies" (with no way of knowing what bizarre branches out "study" is supposed to take, there was a mini-essay prompt about a Chinese playwright who had never been mentioned in class or in the readings when we were studying Mao)
>A few students made a formal complaint
>He punishes us with a ridiculous wave of long essays during midterm week, which he grades brutally, only a handful of people get higher than 50s)
>Everyone's grades plummet
>Always does this smug fucking act where he acts like he's a teenager and understands us and basically tells us how we're just lazy and don't want to learn
>"This is how college will be, you're in for a world of hurt if you can't step it up now! etc etc etc"
>College history is so easy it's a meme among the freshman class

To make matters worse he was an IB teacher, meaning he's supposed to be involved in in-depth teaching and all that shit. Without exaggeration we had an average of about two actual lectures per month, everything else was "independent study" and book work.
IB is a meme, a lot of anima I've spoken to have had similarly bad teachers.
>>
>The teacher who openly flirted with the Chad students
She was pretty attractive and I thought it was hot at first but it got really weird quickly

>The teacher who said "well maybe you should have tried paying attention in class" when you politely asked for extra help

>The tough but nice teacher who this bitchy clique of girls made have a breakdown because they started falsely reporting him to admins after he failed their tests
>>
File: 2000 mad.jpg (37 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
2000 mad.jpg
37 KB, 500x738
>>29847523
>Teachers that tried harder to get kids to drop the class than try harder as a teacher
fuck those assholes. Instead of motivating and helping kids out, they choose to do/make things that discourage kids to the point that they drop courses out of fear and/or inadequacy.
Also,
>Being penalized for being slightly late to school
>Waking up early
and then they expect you to be excellent students, when you showed up to school a bit late in the state of mind of a restless zombie
>>
Aside from stupid little things, what really made me mad was teachers who were immature and played games. You're there to teach and mentor, not to join the clique scene, buddy up with certain students and have it out for others. Especially with shit that revolved around essays, where it was totally subjective and the rubrics were so vague the teacher could give you any grade they wanted. My favorite ones were the teachers who graded bluntly and have precise feedback about your arguments, not the content. In 11th grade I had an ultra-feminist lit teacher, she failed an essay I wrote that was critical of this horrible book (The Awakening) we had to read. I asked her what was wrong with it and she have me a bunch of vague shit about how she "didn't like my tone" and when I pressed her a bit she said that my views towards it were "backwards". There were other teachers who would openly gossip with the Stacies before class, I remember one time a younger woman teacher was giggling with this one group of girls when they were making fun of this guy with Asperger's (who was annoying as hell but still, made me seethe).

I firmly believe that only men should ever be teachers of literature
>>
>>29847659
>The teacher who openly flirted with the Chad students
YES
The teachers that just loved Chads were annoying as fuck. It's one thing to be a Chad but when the class has to halt for 10 minutes so the teacher can hang out with them it's infuriating.

>Fitness day
Go stand in front of the other 15-40 students and show them how you're shit at push ups/sits ups/pull ups/etc

>Entire class is failing "Study harder!"
>That one asshole that ruins the curve by being way ahead of it
>That mandatory class that you're just helplessly shit at (Foreign language for me)
>Pulling all nighters on projects/assignments and still getting shit grades

And of course, the one that society's "victims" love to forget:

>DOZENS of school assemblies to warn students not to get drunk/do drugs at parties because bad shit will happen to you!

Yet all the Chads/Stacys get drunk/high and end up dead in car accidents, kidnapped/raped by psychos and misc. other bad things when they CHOSE to give up their inhibitions despite years of everyone telling them not to.
>>
bumperino

This is an original comment
>>
>that teacher who was always anal about being on time
>"this is how college/workplace is!!"
>"if you're a second late you'll be fired!"

Now, having a job, I show up an hour later the official start time and I'm still the first one to arrive at the office.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 400x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 400x581
>Those teachers that always favored Chads , Tyrones, and Staceys
>>
>that teacher who learns that you have autism and thinks its a good idea to tell the whole class so they can treat you "nicer"

>that teacher who thought he was better than everyone else 'cause he was the only man from his Indian village who went to America and graduated; decides that you aren't worth the time and effort and fails you

>that teacher who gives you a failing grade on every assignment and every test and you just feel like giving up because there is no point anymore and you study so much but there is nothing you can do when even your essays are graded as 70s and after a whole semester of pain and torture, you wish her a nice summer and she says that "college is hard and you should try harder"

I WORKED MY ASS OFF YOU SLUT

In the end, I got a C though so I didn't fail.
And I cried.
>>
File: 1457667776565.jpg (69 KB, 245x319) Image search: [Google]
1457667776565.jpg
69 KB, 245x319
>>29846963
I know this feel all too well. My Algebra 2 teacher was so fucking dense at teaching that even some of the smart kids were asking how the fuck he did some problems. The later half of the semester, he just showed us how to solve everything using the graphing calculator so I didn't learn dick.

I did feel kind of bad for him because people would make fun of him for being Jewish.

>mfw someone purposely told him to have a merry Christmas the day we got out for break
>>
File: 1464449136332.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464449136332.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>teacher lets students pick their own seats
>never have your own seat and have to worry about taking up someone else's usual spot
DO YOUR JOB YOU LAZY FUCK IT
>>
File: 1464235185927.jpg (86 KB, 446x373) Image search: [Google]
1464235185927.jpg
86 KB, 446x373
>that teacher in 5th grade who told me to tap pens on my head in front of the whole class because I wouldn't stop tapping it on the table
>everybody laughed
>I cried

I WILL END THAT BITCH'S LIFE IF I SEE HER AGAIN. I'VE DONE THAT EVER SINCE I KNEW HOW TO HOLD A FUCKING PEN. I HAVE NO CONTROL OF MY MOTOR MOVEMENTS.
>>
>>29846963

This was my High School Geometry teacher.
He looked like a homeless guy that accidentally snuck onto campus and was mistaken for a teacher. And boy, did he act like one too.

He was one of those teachers that would give students a giant worksheet every class period and expect them to do it. He wouldn't explain how to do it; he'd just say to ask your fellow students for help. Now they're be the usual students who wouldn't do their work and just chat with him- and that's when we learned that he was trying to build a time machine.

No, seriously. I'm not making this shit up.
This fucker thought he could go into the past or something and even asked some of the students if he could use them as test subjects.

It was just some fucked up shit. He was probably just mentally ill or something.
>>
>>29849754

THE ECONOMICS TEACHER WHO HAD THEIR OWN MONEY SYSTEM AND MADE YOU PAY TO SIT IN A DESK EVERY WEEK

>dear god I thought I forgot that bullshit
>>
>>29846353
>having a tidy clean air conditioned classroom
>full of loud nigger students and a teacher that won't do shit about it
>>
>bullies and teachers and principal defending or even encouraging them
>getting isolated from other kids
>having less freedom than other kids
>teacher playing favorites and unfavorites with her students
>that one teacher who would be very demotivational, argue with students and laugh when they answer her questions wrong
>>
Schools are prisons.

The educational system is not based on scientific study of how kids learn best.

It's based on the Prussian model of state indoctrination. Look it up.
>>
>spergs
>>
File: 1465038564134.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1465038564134.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
>Those """"cool"""" teachers that everyone loved but were actually completely shitty people who were just normies who wanted the normie kids to think they are cool and the whole class was shit
>"Mr.anon is so cool"
>that's a red flag right there
>>
File: 1467827690805.jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467827690805.jpg
194 KB, 800x600
>>29846353
>Teacher got me sent for an autism assessment
turns out I DIDNT have it
>>
>that teacher that looked slightly upset when walking off of campus mid-school day
He never came back after that

>that one gym teacher that slapped a girls ass and didn't get fired
>>
>that one "teacher" who spent entire classes on facebook and brought her boyfriend to work
>>
>>29847497
>>that teacher who made a kid cry
>that kid was an alright guy too
Story?
>>
>the teacher who laughed uncontrollable when something looked like a dick
>>
>Douche gym teacher overhears me saying "damn"
>makes me do fuckin pushups
>mfw he gets fired for drunk driving
feels good man
>>
>that one teacher who gave the girls better grades than the boys regardless of performance

>>29849469
Kek this, "in uni they fail you if you're even a second late when handing in your assignments!"
>all professors are bros as fuck and just want you to pass so they don't have to grade you again next year
>>
File: lisa.jpg (13 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
13 KB, 313x334
>>29851348
Fuck. Had a shitty Chad teacher at our school too.
He said he quit his 'office job working for ANZ' but we were all pretty sure he was fired, because he literally wasn't capable of doing any task more complicated than small talk.
He just chatted with the Chads and Staceys during his classes and hit on other teachers during break.
>>
>that teacher who after one class where you did better would be way to buddy friendly
>>
File: pepe542.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepe542.png
448 KB, 900x900
>tutor makes fun of you for liking the prodigy
>puts nicki minaj, taylor swift and random pop/rap music on the tutorial room loudspeakers
>>
>>29846353
gym class
other /useless/ mandatory classes
start in early morning
homework

There is no use for those things i described. They don't help learning or anything.
>>
>>29847798
>I firmly believe that only men should ever be teachers

Should've stopped there.
>>
> That one bitch teacher that basically said "I don't give a fuck about any of you because I still get paid" Because one person was talking
> That one teacher who gave me a weeks worth of detention because I pointed out you could send that person out and you can continue your lesson
> That bitch teacher that I got fired because I secretly recorded her saying she didn't give a fuck
> That one teacher that allowed me to fully become a smug pepe
>>
This one is oddl specific but:
>This one short asian guy who thought he was top shit
>loves spouting his opinions wherever he can, and his red-flaggy amount of knowledge of guns, booze, and weed.
>constantly sucked up to pretty, but less popular girls, literally 'friendzoning' himself.
>if you asked him about literally any person in the grade he would have some negative shit to say about them.
>Fancied calling himself 'a literal psychopath', and diagnosing himself with anxiety, schizophrenia, the whole deal.
>This kid was literal cancer and half of us knew it, yet no-one ever told him to just shut the fuck up.
Imagine the pic but with stupid trendy chad hair.
Still want to fucking strangle this kid.
>>
>>29851980
In our school that kid got bullied to the point where he drank bleach. He didn't die but shit was fun.
>>
File: 1465090423852.jpg (45 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1465090423852.jpg
45 KB, 700x500
>>29846353
My 5th grade science teacher. Old cunt was such a bitch towards me in particular.

>be sick for two weeks
>have to do make-up test one morning (when I was able to go back to school) for history class
>somehow every single seat in my science class is full
>have to sit at the back table with the bird
>teacher thinks I'm staring at the bird when I'm really doing my work

>close friend moved away
>close friend visits the school for one day during his spring break
>want to play with him at recess
>teacher makes me come in during recess to do more work on the group project I'm doing entirely by myself because my partners are """sick"""

I can't tell if she's being ironic or what, but on Normiebook she shares pictures of how bullying is wrong.
>>
>have an eye condition where my eyes burn in fluorescent light
>everyone sais I look like a douche for wearing sunglasses indoors
>nobody believes me when I say I have a serious condition until I show them my prescription for the glasses
>then they profusely apologize

>have a cyst on my tailbone at one point in high school
>can't sit down or I experience horrific pain
>everyone laughs at me for standing up
>teachers always ask me why I'm standing

>in government class
>talking about dumb modern issues like tranny bathrooms
>that one obese brown purple haired troll girl who always have her opinions and cited them with "I have genderqueer friends"
>at once point I caused the entire class to explode by politely saying "If it's really that big a deal we should just make all bathrooms for everybody instead of install a third bathroom everywhere for 1% of the population"
>>
>>29852226
>"If it's really that big a deal we should just make all bathrooms for everybody instead of install a third bathroom everywhere for 1% of the population"

That's how bathrooms worked at my college. No urinals, just cubicles, and anyone can use them. Teachers, students, male/female/whatever. Bit awkward at first but it wasn't that bad. Would prefer gender segregated though.
>>
File: pepesadblanky.jpg (51 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
pepesadblanky.jpg
51 KB, 429x429
>8th grade

>in shop class

>doing written work because lazy substitute teacher

>im sitting alone at a desk by myself as usual

>literally everyone else is in small groups, even the loser kids

>dont really care, hate everyone anyway

>ass hat teacher makes it his mission to "help"

>sits down near me while everyone else is busy working and starts acting sympathic and shit asking me why ive got no one to sit with

>just grunt a couple times and say "i dont know" or "i dunno"

>he says "ok"

>gets up and walks away

>a min or two later he yells at me and says "RIGHT ANON, GET OVER TO THAT DESK NOW, I SAW WHAT YOU DID" or some shit like that

>basically pretending to the whole class i was in trouble so id have a reason to move to a desk with normies and be social

>sits me at a desk with my crush and some other fat tits italian roastie and two beta male try hard thads and brads

>they all look at me weirdly

>get embarrassed as fuck because i figure everyone in the class room knows what was really going on except for the dumb fuck teacher

that cunt
>>
> Be 15
> Middle school, 1 year before graduation
> For a semester, i have 2 classes on the same day, also my last lesson that day.
> Tell 1 teacher i go to the other class "because i am struggling more with that class than yours"
> Tell it to the other teacher too
> Less school, more freetime, can play more WoW, fuckyes.avi

> 2 months later i get called by principal
> My teachers figured out that i was skipping both their classes
> Principal tells me she's concerned with that i am skipping classes and smoking weed during school hours
> "What, i never smoked any weed?"
> Turns out there's some guy who always goes to the back of the school and smokes weed at the same hour i skipped both classes, they think it's me
> Desperately trying to explain i was just skipping the classes to go home and play vidya
> Principal didn't believe me, called my parents and told them

Eventually my parents did believe me, but my teachers never did. Had to be on my best behaviour since that. Is this karma?
>>
>>29852268

It sounds like he really did have good intentions though
>>
>>29851369

> Not autistic
> Browses R9K anyway

GTFO
>>
>>29847497
Where I live in Australia, it was always the other way around.
>>
>>29852391

i know he did but he went about it really badly
>>
File: 1430628528962.jpg (184 KB, 794x794) Image search: [Google]
1430628528962.jpg
184 KB, 794x794
>that one teacher who loudly calls you out on penis inspection day

Filthy Jew, probably jealous of my unmutilated cock. I got 1 week suspension and failed Heath class for that shit.
>>
>>29852442

my 2nd grade teacher hated children and would try to make everyone cry.

pretty sure that bish contributed to my general fuckedupness
>>
>>29851782
>the prodigy
good shit, full story?
>>
>can I go to the washroom?
>I don't know, can you?

FFFFUCCCCCCCCKKK YOU
>>
>>29852554
shoulda went during passing period LOL
>>
>>29846963
Pretty much my highschool chemistry teacher.
She was a spiteful old lady and couldn't teach even if her life depended on It.Literally everyone on my class had to get a tutor teacher in hopes of getting decent grades.
>>
File: 1467544354143.png (128 KB, 237x218) Image search: [Google]
1467544354143.png
128 KB, 237x218
>that weird support staff/substitute teacher guy with the pedo beard and glasses
>would go round each class and take photos to add to his collection
>>
File: Sword Art Online.gif (2 MB, 270x181) Image search: [Google]
Sword Art Online.gif
2 MB, 270x181
something positive:

in secondary school (i think it was 8th grade)
we had a cool teacher, he did a few different subjects but mainly it was chemistry and computing.
he was a kinda weird guy with a strange sense of humor but mostly positive, he understood our teenage boy humor.

once we had computing lessons and since we were like 18 people of whom all were dudes we were joking about some pornmovies, somebody came up with 2girls1cup, everybody laughed.

the teacher heard that and suggested showing the movie projecting it on the wall.

so we watched 2girls1cup with our teacher in school and everybody was cool with it
>>
>>29850094
Those feels. Especially the first 3.
>>
>teacher lets you pick your partner
>go to my best/only friend
>"oh, sorry anon, you cant work with him. you guys talk a lot."
>>
>>29851521
the kid was calm and quiet, quite fun to be around if he was partnered up with someone, so he was an alright guy.
basically he couldn't submit an assignment on a specific due date for a certain reason and he asked to submit it to the teacher soon after.
the teacher purposefully denied him 1 measly extra day to finish up, so he started begging her, only to end with her ridiculing him for not being able to finish by the due date.
kid started crying, while everyone could feel how much the teacher drink his tears. She was some type of sadist t b h.
How do these people even become teachers?
>>
File: i must break you.jpg (77 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
i must break you.jpg
77 KB, 500x281
>kid verbally teasing/bullying some other kid
>the kid getting bullied/teased can't even punch the bully in the face because he would be the one getting in serious trouble for starting a fight
>the bully would just get a slap on the wrist for name-calling or other verbal harassment
this shit is unfair
>>
File: 1454300429842.png (496 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1454300429842.png
496 KB, 960x540
I feel like complaining about the cunt teachers at my old school, but the truth is that I was just an edgy fuck who didn't give a shit about his classes or even tried paying attention because I thought I was so smart, so I can't really blame the teachers for being absolute dicks to me. I would be a dick to my teenage self if I had to interact wit him.
>>
>When the teacher had to use you at your expense in order to get popular with their class because they had no classroom control and nobody liked them and they didn't know how to teach.

It was always the female teachers too.
>>
>all those teachers that said your grades would matter

lol
>>
>The fat woman gym teacher who was head of the subject
>The obvious pervert gym teacher because he always asked to shower and would watch you get dressed
>The female gym teacher who looked like a man
>The hot female gym teacher who you just never got for lessons
>The actual cool gym teacher who'd make fun games and try to get you to do your best
>The old man gym teacher who looks like he couldn't even lift up a paper bag without collapsing into dust
>The chad gym teacher who used to pick on the non-chads and favoured the football team guys.
>>
File: 1427693828226.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1427693828226.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>29846353
>Gym coach
>>
>>29846995
If it was a woman, especially if she was anything other than white, it was for a diversity quota.
>>
>see a kid in class being constantly teased by some brainless, narcissistic chad-wannabe
>kid gets called insulting names by chad-wannabe
>this all happens in front of the class
>teacher sees it all happen
>teacher does nothing
the stupid fucking teacher didn't even intervene to make sure everything is okay, just watched from the side.
This is one of the reasons why bad shit happens in schools.
>>
File: 1479026510235.png (34 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1479026510235.png
34 KB, 675x694
>that teacher that tried to do a really cool/unique introduction to his class by turning off the lights, opening with a pre rehearsed speech and flicking on the projector at a predetermined point for dramatic effect
>forgot to turn it on and he had to ask awkwardly
>forgot it was my job
>someone else had to turn it on
>mfw ruined the whole thing and he didn't like me after that
>>
>>29856441
Good, teacher won't be there to protect you from chad later. Chad should be punished, but the kid should deal with it at the time.
>>
>>29846353
>be sixth grade
>science teacher would randomly call on students to answer questions
>calls on me
>answers question quietly
>"I'm sorry anon you're gonna have to speak up"
>other kids start looking at me
>really nervous.jpg
>answer question even more quietly because being watched by so many
>"anon I said I can't hear you quit playing games!"
>literally entire class stare raping me
>ohshit.exe
>answer question very quietly
>get in trouble

this happened every week
>>
>That one beta as fuck teacher that none of the trouble making kids listened to or took seriously, even though he was lowkey awesome to his favourite students.
>The whiny faggot popular boys that complained that the teacher was sexist to the boys.
>Dealing with cringey classmates.
>Dealing with cringey classmates that don't know how to be polite.
>When 'coolness' mattered.
>>
>>29846353
Silent people are fucking creepy
>>
>>29856511
see >>29855560
shit is some type of rigged game.
the kid who was teased clearly could have knocked down pseudo-chad, but he would have had to face the consequences of "violent and immoral behavior"
>>
>>29856060
>the teachers that think their subject is more important.

Yeah, uhuh. Yeah, I'll stop prioritising my maths and english which is not only required for any university but probably the only subjects any job looks at, and just focus on my geography, huh?
>>
>way back in 2005
>15 years old
>at the mall with a few friends
>see some grade A bullying
>theres this completely deaf kid
>his speech is completely fucked
>these kids go up to him and just go
>"DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
>wanted to help him but i was and still am a pussy
>ended up chilling with him cause we felt awful
>>
>>29856836
>tfw knew a nearly deaf kid back in school
>he was a good guy to be around
>helpful, calm, loved to hang out with people
>but it was very hard to understand him because he could barely talk correctly due to him being deaf and not knowing how to pronounce things or how clear speech sounds like
>there was always a group of kids making fun of him just for being deaf
>they always imitated his broken dialect in a derogatory fashion
>>
File: seinfeld plane.jpg (72 KB, 843x850) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld plane.jpg
72 KB, 843x850
>Food Tech teacher
>Yells at everyone thinking she's Gordon Ramsay
>Literally no one liked her apart from the up-tight goody two shoes students who baked muffins and shit at home for their church fun-runs or whatever
fuck off old cuntbag
>>
>Corporal punishment in schools. Teachers getting frustrated with children over the smallest things, and quickly resorting to paddling.
>Hard-nose conservative teachers and principals bullying students and talking down to anyone who wasn't a jock or wasn't directly involved with the pep squad, or whose parents weren't rich.
>The hostile atmosphere that made it seem like literally everyone in the school was out to get you, including your own peers.
>The inability to associate with anyone without being talked down to, because everybody and their brother is a hard-ass. Even your "friends" can't help but to be contrarian shitlords around you all the time.
>A fight every time you turn around. Can't even get into the restroom or cafeteria for some jackasses fighting in the way. Sometimes someone would shove another person into you, or hit you with a stray punch.

At least, this is what it was like growing up in the South. I wasn't surprised to find out how many people I went to school with ended up with dozens of bastardized children, was on hardcore drugs, had run-ins with the law, etc. There's such a retardedly backward culture around here that pervades every single aspect of life.

True story: There was a shooting at my former high school. One of the staff died and a few others were injured. I wasn't the least bit shocked to learn about this.
>>
>>29857029
>teachers talking down to anyone who wasn't a jock or wasn't directly involved with the pep squad, or whose parents weren't rich.
yeah, it's like if you aren't popular for a certain reason or not special in a way, most teachers look at you like you're nothing, even if they don't insult you or talk down to you.
They just answer questions and wait for you to shove off.
>>
>>29855560
>kid verbally teasing/bullied some other kid
>the kid getting bullied/teased can't even talk back to the bully because he would be the one getting in serious trouble for starting a fight
>the bully would not even get a slap on the wrist for name-calling or other verbal harassment
true story
>>
File: cena.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
cena.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
>that kid who got his pants pulled down to his ankles in front of the entire gym class

that kid was me
>>
>>29856625
>complained that the teacher was sexism to boys
Sometimes the teachers really were
>get to class super early because I'm a fucking loser
>have extra students in class sometimes for whatever reasons
>teacher makes me give up my seat and sit on the floor for some bitch whose just going to text the entire lesson
>>
>>29847497
>being that kid who cried
>>
>>29846963
She literally fucking said "I don't care if you pass or fail, I get paid regardless."
She's the reason I had to take Algebra I THREE fucking times.
>took it once in 8th grade, had a high C almost a B, but since I didn't have a B they wouldn't put me in Algebra II my freshman year of highschool
>freshman year of highschool rolls around, get this cunt of a teacher, fucking failed due to her shit teaching
>take algebra for the third fucking time my sophomore year with a different teacher, pass it with no problem
Thankfully I doubled up on algebra classes that year and didn't fall behind. Also I never had any other problem with my math class except for that one stupid fucking teacher.
>>
>>29846353
Teachers who gave special treatments to the troublemakers and chads
>>
File: 1390185106887.jpg (19 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
1390185106887.jpg
19 KB, 398x398
>>29858640
>when then gym was cold and your dick receded to a one inch nub
>>
>that obsessive christian teaches freshman biology
>get to the evolution section
>nothing but lies and anger
One kid eventually wrote down everything she said and gave detailed arguments about how its all pants-on-head retarded
>>
>dicks try to break into people gym lockers by guessing combinations
>gym teachers know this and do nothing
>my gym uniform gets stolen
>teachers say they don't care and its not their problem
>automatic F for the day because not in uniform
>told I still HAVE to participate in class
Even worse is they have the audacity to charge $40 for the cheapest, most ill-fitting rags I've ever seen. Half the shorts were 95% crotch and 5% leg. You would have to wear these outside in the winter and you might as well be naked.
>>
File: 1459898857625.jpg (65 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1459898857625.jpg
65 KB, 960x949
>>29846353
>that one teacher who broke multiple windows by throwing chairs and never got fired
FUCK you Mr Ashkinos
>>
>>29855560
>kid bulling me
>i've had enough
>beat him up
>he threatens to tell the teacher
>i got to the teacher first
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>29846353
All of the chads talking about how fucked up they got at parties or bragging about how much they bench and jumping to touch the ceiling all the fucking time
>>
>>29846995
she kept sucking the D
>>
>>29852554
>not saying "not if you don't let me"
>not just saying yes and going anyway
>not pulling out a citation that says "can" can be used as a permissive and ask them where they got their degree
>>
File: gg allin wtf.jpg (169 KB, 300x416) Image search: [Google]
gg allin wtf.jpg
169 KB, 300x416
>high school chemistry teacher was an asshole who cared very little about his students and made tests excessively hard or incoherent, and forced students to do things faster for no important reason
>the kids that fell into his class either fail and/or drop the class or barely pass with low marks
>it turns out he failed high school chemistry twice when he was still a student
>he himself told us this, along with telling us to just keep trying if you don't like your results
>mfw he was an asshole because either his teacher was an asshole or because he just wants to pass the bitterness of his own failure onto his students
why do these people even become teachers?
>>
>>29846353
This one guy who everyone hated. He latched onto my main group which was mostly just random misfits. Some were regulars and some popped in every now and then. This guy made himself a regular probably because no other group would tolerate him. We would openly call him chode because he was a short fat dick. He was a huge racist. He got a tattoo of a swastika in high school just to piss off our Jewish homeroom teacher. He was fucking insane in an entertaining kind of way. At one point he offered to let anyone punch him in his stomach for a dollar a hit. He made bank that day. Still have the video.
>>
>>29860147
>He was a huge racist. He got a tattoo of a swastika in high school just to piss off our Jewish homeroom teacher.
>He was fucking insane in an entertaining kind of way. At one point he offered to let anyone punch him in his stomach for a dollar a hit. He made bank that day.
fucking absolute madman
>Still have the video.
c-can we see?
>>
>that teacher that got super butthurt whenever someone corrected them

I understand that normies think that correcting someone is rude or whatever but if no one corrects the teacher then everyone learns the wrong things
>>
File: 1439121210924 copy.png (867 KB, 1216x1069) Image search: [Google]
1439121210924 copy.png
867 KB, 1216x1069
>>29856499
oh fuck man that actually must've been horrible

nice dubs btw
>>
>>29851250
Teacher here, this is definitely true.
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>that teacher who announced to the entire class that i was quiet and they needed to be extra quiet to hear my presentation
that made me feel fucking great
>>
>that 50 year-old white math teacher who played loud r&b everyday during study hall
>>
>That teacher who explained to the entire class why I didn't like working in groups or solve a problem in front of the entire class because she was like me when she was in school
I mean, I appreciate that she understood me but fuck, you could've been a bit more subtle about it. They didn't even give a shit anyway, I kept being the silent, friendless weirdo.
>>
>that lazy teacher who complained every day about having to teach and how he couldn't wait to retire
>>
>>29856137
>The old man gym teacher who looks like he couldn't even lift up a paper bag without collapsing into dust
IT'S GO TIME
>>
>>29846963
Teachers Union tenure and Once you're in, you aren't getting fired for anything less than fucking a student.
>>
File: 1461227916344.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461227916344.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29846963
This was my science teacher. Often the bitch would just give us a science packet with information and with questions on the back due the next day. She sat behind her fucking desk and got mad if we had questions because "We learned this allready" I hope she got fired
>>
File: ThankyouPaco.png (167 KB, 503x271) Image search: [Google]
ThankyouPaco.png
167 KB, 503x271
> Be me 4 months ago
> Black kid named Keidron
> That fuck kinda name is that?
>Taking AP History test
> Faggot starts playing fuckin' Fetty Wap
> Getthefuckouttamycountry.mov
> Gets up out of chair
> Starts fuckin' dancing
> Then 3 other Nigs join in
> They start singing the lyrics
> Was literal ear rape
> WheresmyGlock.gif
> mfw some Mexican kid calls them all niggers
> mfw Mexican kid plays football and does weights
> Mexihero kicks all their asses
>>
File: 1461950249938.png (78 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461950249938.png
78 KB, 420x420
>>29847393
My Parents, (Along with others) wanted to get the Algebra teacher fired because she simply gave us packets with the MOST BASIC explanation of how do the work. My grandpa had to help me and even filed a complaint
>>
>>29847523
When I went to highschool it was better just to cut class than show up late.
>>
>>29861689
My Algebra teacher was like that. Made Freshman year Hell.
>>
>>29849508
It was nice when a teacher appreciated you for being quiet and decently hard working
>>
>>29861689
I feel sorry for you guys. Every mathematics teacher I've ever had thoroughly explained everything to us and helped us whenever we didn't understand. I feel like I too my school system for granted
>>
File: 1465486068580.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465486068580.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>>29856266
>Tfw had an awesome basketball gym coach because he took and extra liking to me because I was tall
>>
>>29862087
How big are you?
I shall not be muted robot overlords originalau
>>
>the teacher that made you do a lot of presentations and you ask to do it first to get it over with and he says out loud for everyone to hear "what are you nervous or something?"
>>
>>29847577
>IB is a meme
This.

Parents forced me to go through the IB. Didn't help with entry to college because I did it in Canada and applied to Canadian universities. At least college is easier for me now than the kids who didn't do IB, I guess. Can't say for sure though
>>
>tfw genuinely good and interesting teacher but classmates were all annoying and made it unenjoyable
>>
>>29861850
Thanks anon... it was hell for me... what school district was your school in? Sounds like a good one compared to the one I was in...
>>
File: 1467150775673.gif (451 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467150775673.gif
451 KB, 400x300
>>29862129
At the time I was 6"4 while everyone else was easily between 5"3 and 5"7 one 5"9 kid. (I'm 6"5 now)
>>
>>29855885
This counts for most of you :3
>>
>>29862279
Mobile, Alabama
Now that I think about it school was actually kinda enjoyable to an extent.
>>
>>29856137
>The female gym teacher who looked like a man
i had that gym teacher and she was pretty nice
>>
>>29852226
hi andrew how are ya lad?
>>
>>29862279
Oh and I forgot to ask. What system did u go to?
>>
>>29862769
Los Angeles, California
>>
I didnt go to school

:)
>>
>>29851461
My 5th grade teacher like that way back in the day. But her newlywed husband was a bro even to me. I was the new kid and didn't even get a chance to make a first impression (still would've blown it anyway probably) She was really nice to everyone in the class except she had it out for me and most of the class hated me because of that too. The fifth grade had a whole monetary system and we were awarded it based on how well we behaved according to the teachers. I always got bitched out at for doing things like tapping my pencil so I was always the poorest kid in class because I wasn't even able to earn that meme currency. I think at the end of the year, most kids had around 500 bucks while I had 10. Our class also put together a fake treehouse made of brown paper in our room because we were reading some shitty survivalist book and everyone in the class was supposed to have a day where they could use the treehouse for themselves and bring one guest with them. I never set foot in that treehouse before it was torn down.
>>
>>29852351
Maybe , but did the weed kid get in trouble at least,?
>>
>>29855376
I have no idea, you should spread the word though
>>
File: 1448385530350.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1448385530350.gif
619 KB, 500x280
>when the teacher forced you or your group to perform a skit in front of the class
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 579x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 579x506
>>29863615
>tfw 3 people of your 5 man group are absent on presentation day
>>
>>29856647
No they're not
Originallyo
>>
>>29853485
Why do you feel the need to lie anonymously
>>
>>29846963
>mfw i was a self-reliant chill guy
>mfw got awesome grades, fuck who's teaching
>mfw teat-suckling crybaby classmates got a B- and bitched to their mommy about "baww ms. teacher is unprofessional omg"
>mfw i was thinking "find the answer bitch it's not hard. and if it IS hard, then EVERYONE fucked up, so who cares lmao"
>mfw kiddies got upset about public school
>mfw i ran through school bullshit at lightning speed because internet pro since age 11
>mfw i ran through school shit at lightning speed because i wanted to kazaa and masturbate
>>
>>29860116
To make money? ....they're... Never mind
>>
>>29863732
Makes me feel a little better about my current situation
>>
File: 1465253126986.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
1465253126986.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>that teacher who hates you for no reason
>>
>>29863894
She's self projecting on you?
>>
File: Hanks laser vision.jpg (36 KB, 373x359) Image search: [Google]
Hanks laser vision.jpg
36 KB, 373x359
>>29851594
>"You'll need to use cursive for every essay in college, better start practicing now!"
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 560x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 560x227
> That teacher who despised anyone that was bad at sports
> That teacher who almost got a kid expelled for "sexually harassing" her
> That teacher who punished you for being quiet/reserved in class
> That teacher who wouldn't shut up about feminism
> That teacher who knew next to nothing about their subject
> That teacher who would make fun of you in lessons when you weren't there
>>
File: 1425263046915.png (327 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425263046915.png
327 KB, 1280x720
>>29849754
>Teacher lets students pick their own seats
>Sit in a random spot
>A bunch of chads sit in the seats all around you
>>
>>29862876
What school? M8
>>
Reminder that if your post doesn't have at least 3 replies, I'm not going to read it.
>>
>>29851369
>that useless that you can't even pass an autism test

kys senpai

My schooling experience pet peeves:
>In year 12 having to attend a class full of dropkicks who were taking less than a full subject load because I finished a third of my education in year 11 and was completing a university course, so the school didn't know what to do.
>Cliques of arts fags and thots
>my useless year 9 math teacher who took a child who was apparently "gifted" at math and made him below-average, nuking my dream of becoming an anatomical pathologist. She was also my biology teacher in year 10 so I stuck around for a whole of 2 weeks before changing out of that shit. I would have to wait until university before I ever got good at math again.
>That English extension teacher who used to berate me and give me detentions for reading ahead in the assigned book that we had to read aloud in class. Its not my fault that I can read beyond the level of a 6 year old
>the orchestra teacher that made me play in both the regular orchestra and chamber orchestra because I was the only person who could play both a violin and viola
>when it came time to nominating universities and degrees, choosing law school, then actually getting it.

However the smartest things I ever did in school were:
>get started on uni when I was in year 12
>do construction courses in years 9-11 and thus befriended chads who would then leave me alone
>>
>>29864234
> not choosing the very back left corner
shiggy
>>
>the middle age white bred science teacher that tried to be 'street' and 'hip' to get niggers and wiggers into science but it always failed.
>>
>>29846963
We had a teacher who had literally gone senile and spoke to a poster on the wall and screamed in german but here you cant force someone to retire and she was so old nobody wanted to fire her. fuck.
>>
>>29847523
>cliques
>bad thing

we called them clicks in hs and we loved them. all us autists would huddle together and not be bothered by the popular normies.
>>
>>29851348
THIS

>think it's gonna be a great year since I have the apparent 'cool teacher'
>treat the chads and stacies nice and fail everyone else

ffs
>>
File: 1424727611812.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1424727611812.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
>>29846353
>that one teacher that was absolutely amazing but everyone hated because it was cool to hate him
Mr. Johnson, you were the man. Don't let those assholes bring you down.
>>
>>29852226
holy shit andrew, no way

i thought you were lying about the cyst you nignog
>>
>>29859769
This exact same shit happened to me in my freshman year of high school. The whole thing. Right down to the $40 shitty gym clothes.
>>
>>29852351
>15
>middle school

were you held back?
>>
>>29846963
In my class of 30 people that she taught, 26 people got U grades.
I don't know if they have U grades in America, but it's basically 'so terrible that it is ungradable'. She didn't get fired. She continues to teach there to this day afaik
>>
>>29852247
>That's how bathrooms worked at my college
Yep same here. And the girls are too afraid to go. It's hilarious.
>>
>playful chad throws a bread at me
>teacher looks at me angry
like what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29851980
Holy shit I know this exact kid
He went on to cross dress as anime characters.
I can share pics if people want, but most of them look like he photoshopped them to shit
>>
>>29865473
>playing in schoolyard
>doing nothing wrong
>girl I've never met before runs up and slaps me across the face
>this happens in front of principal
>I get suspended 2 days
What the actual fuck is wrong with teachers?

Luckily my parents raised hell and got it expunged from my records, but what the hell?
>>
File: evil pepe.jpg (50 KB, 600x828) Image search: [Google]
evil pepe.jpg
50 KB, 600x828
>>29846353
>Mandatory bathroom break
>Don't need to use the bathroom so bring a book to read in the hall
>Leaving the classroom with other students when teacher grabs my arm
>Digs in her hawk talons, grabs book and throws it down
>I fucking deserved it too, here's why:
>Same teacher and it's group reading time
>My turn to read
>Get to the part where the Niger river is mentioned
>Pronounce it "nigger"
>Teacher corrects me "It's NI-JUR"
>Don't know what nigger means
>Know that it pisses her off
>Keep pronouncing it "nigger"
>>
>that one kid in class who kept telling weird stories
>told the class he threw a zippo lighter into a cop car parked outside his house from his 5th floor window and it exploded
>told the class the love of his life died of a rare disease that no one knows of and its his life goal to find the cure
>was really into anime
>>
>that girl that would start crying are going hysteric if she didn't make an A on a test

Meanwhile I was actually really laid back and content if I got a D.
>>
>that one girl who pissed herself in front of class
She ended up overweight and smelled of rotten fish most of the time
>>
>whole class talking
>I turn around and start bullshitting
>"BE QUIET PLEASE ANON"
>"IT'S ALWAYS YOU"
>>
>>29865719
>be quietest kid in class
>never misbehave
>entire class yelling
>speak to someone next to me quietly
>the only one to get detention
I think some teachers just enjoy breaking kids and seeing theme suffer.
>>
File: REEEEE214342423.png (884 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEE214342423.png
884 KB, 800x900
>>29865719
>>29865750
when I was at junior hs I literally offered a teacher a punch because he did that to me
>whole class speaking
>start talking about football with friends
>"ronaldo is much better than messi"
>teacher walks slowly to the door
>"anon, please get out"
>RAGE.jpg
>"WHY?"
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?"
>"DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNCHED?"
>>
File: 1455336973956.jpg (70 KB, 592x739) Image search: [Google]
1455336973956.jpg
70 KB, 592x739
>that one teacher that would make steady eye contact with you every single day, every single time she taught

It might be just me but I can never look anybody in the eyes when talking to them, Especially if the conversation is drawn out. My body language even shows I don't want to look and I unconsciously try anything to end the conversation quick because of it.
>>
>>29865297
Mr. Johnson was the name of my 8th grade science teacher. He was cool, but for some reason people were creeped out by him. He can't help being a fat white guy you dicks
>>
>>29865297
>>29865948

Weeeird, I had a Mr. Johnson as a geography teacher in 8th grade, he was a fat white guy, too...

He was pretty awesome, I liked him, he was on uncle status to me, pissed me off how shallow classmates were, but, hey, middle school.
>>
>>29846963
I had a teacher like this and she treated everyone like shit for no reason, however I was able to do whatever I wanted because I was charming. I hated going through school and putting on a smile and making jokes because it made me surrounded by people who I didn't care for and barely knew me even though they thought they did, but I guess it had its perks.

Another teacher told me she had a dream where I was flirting with her.
>>
Anyone else remember when Cursive handwriting used to actually be relevant?

>When the entire class gets in trouble
>Teacher assigns a writing assignment as punishment. No other words spoken
>Jackass: "Do we have to write it in cursive?"
>"Yes"

The kids who ask retarded questions like that are worse than Hitler

Also....
>The teachers who don't bump up borderline grades.

There's a special place in hell reserved for you
>>
>>29866045
I had to go to summer school because I was half a point from an A, which was a requirement to take a math class the next year that was easier than if I got a B. It made no sense.
>>
>>29848004
>That one asshole that ruins the curve by being way ahead of it
I was that asshole in my chemistry class. it got to the point where the teacher would grade mine after setting the curve so I would just get a fuck ton of extra credit instead of making the entire class fail
>>
File: 1464815449219.png (599 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464815449219.png
599 KB, 1000x1000
>hs
>forgot to do homework
>homework was like 90% of our grades for some reason
>teacher doesn't check homework or forgets it
>that one girl that says ''Are you going to check over the homework?''
>>
>>29864015
This shit. I went full autist and wrote everything in elementary school in cursive because of this meme. I ended up not using cursive at all during high school or college.

My block/print writing looks like a 10 year old's now. I'm glad almost anything important nowadays is typed.
>>
>>29852226
Andrew wolf Garcia Still being a little bitch I see
>>
>>29859131
ik that feeling i couldn't control my tears and felt embarrassed about it
>>
File: 1422559671929.gif (695 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1422559671929.gif
695 KB, 320x180
>>29865927
I would always do the Ocelot hand gesture at that teacher when she looked at me.
>>
>>29862087
i hate being the tall fag cos my P.E Teacher used to use me a demonstration cos i was the tallest of my class
by the age of 13 i was 180 cm
but then again i got to be a neet at the back of the room because no one could see over my head
>>
the fucking teachers that loved the girls.

fuck them

But I have this chill af math teacher who's doesn't give a shit what you say about other teachers or people, he doesn't care. Sometimes in class we'll talk shit about the school and he'll explain why things are. What a bro. He also teaches math really well
>>
>>29866314
That's actually really perfect. Wish I knew what metal gear was at the time.

I always knew the games but never played any of them. Still true today expect for uh...metal gear rising
>>
>8th grade history
>teacher was pretty cool cause he only subtly made fun of people for being quiet or weird
Idk how to feel
Also
>become english teacher
>realize being an english teacher is useless to society
>be miserable and punish your students for your failure
>>
>>29863615
i had to do that for my drama classes, god fuck me i wished i could crawl up and die after that hell show
>>
>>29864015
FUCK Cursive as someone who is more messy then the aftermath of columbine im glad most teachers allowed me to write normally not like some 1800's spastic
>>
>>29847577
IB is a meme for sure. I suppose it helps with managing work, but in the end our IB class was barely more mature, moderately more intelligent (not saying much though compared to the dumbasses at our school), and a million times more smug than non-IB students.
>>
>>29851980
Shit mang, that's literally me
>>
had a spanish teacher that acted staight up like a stereotypical collage teen girl. I'm not even kidding. frappichino? check. chews gum constantly? check. listens to shit pop music? check. forced tan? check. thoes annoying mouth smacks and "like yeah"s? fucking check. gives litterly no shits if her entire class is doing jack while we're soposed to study for a test? check. obnoxiously painted nails? check. yoga pants? check. uggs? check. white as fuck? check. on her smartphone constantly? check.
I don't even know how people can become such living stereotypes...
>>
>>29851757
Call me an autist or a sperg or whatever, but I hated when teachers were overly friendly with me, whether they were being genuine or just out of sympathy.

Would have much rather they hated me honestly. It would have made things a lot less complicated
>>
>the one teacher who everyone thinks is awesome because he does jack shit for his job
>kids who actually want to learn hate him, but can express it because he is "so cool and chill!"
I just want to fucking learn this class that I'm actually interested in. Is it too much to ask for since it's your fucking duty?
>>
>that male teacher who made the chick with the biggest tits sit up front next to him so he could stare at them
>>
File: 328519519024.png (441 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
328519519024.png
441 KB, 500x494
>that fatass teacher whose chair broke under him while he was eating a debi cake
>the cake flew across the room
>he sprawled out on the floor as his chair collapsed
>>
File: 3985192420.png (146 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
3985192420.png
146 KB, 633x758
>>29855145
>teacher lets you pick your partner
>go to best/only friend
>they picked someone else before you got to them
>>
File: homer laugh with side show bob.jpg (21 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
homer laugh with side show bob.jpg
21 KB, 500x334
>>29867207
>that obese teacher who had a massive ripped hole in their pants going right down the back
>underwear was visible
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
All these ficking normies talking about there teachers and not

>happy teenage couples making out in the hallway
>>
File: 1467700916409.jpg (133 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
1467700916409.jpg
133 KB, 651x768
>Those kids that were huge dicks to you and the other rejects
>They made an anti bullying presentation and were celebrated as heroes by other dicks and the faculty

Bullying will always exist in schools because the popular crowd who does the harassing also controls the narrative. It's the only thing school teaches you about life.
>>
>>29867668
>happy teenage couples making out in the hallway
this shit always pissed me off.
it's like they were showing off to everyone.
>>
>Those teachers who didn't act like they were there on court order, weren't cucked by the shitty government curriculum, and were actual inspirations for pursuing knowledge

I was lucky enough to get two real teachers. Much better than the zero most people get.
>>
File: jesse-ventura.jpg (33 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
jesse-ventura.jpg
33 KB, 600x400
>>29867348
>tfw when there ends up being an uneven number of kids and you get to have a group of 3
>>
File: angry lain.png (117 KB, 469x480) Image search: [Google]
angry lain.png
117 KB, 469x480
>students and teachers alike clearly criticize others based on the questions they asked
>"there is no such thing as a stupid question"
>obviously know this is a bullshit statement
>wait for class to end to ask any questions to prevent students from judging me for asking certain things
>teacher answers my questions, BUT also replies with "you should really learn to ask your questions during class, anon"
>mfw
>>
>>29851406
> that gym teacher that would hit on all the stacies during class
>>
>>29868053
I remember being in geometry and the teacher mocked me for not being able to answer a math question. I am horrible at math and passed with the lowest D's in high school.

Weird thing is she got angry with me and wondered why I would always toss her papers off my desk and not say a single word to her after that, even when she called on me.

I never really hated anyone but that bitch can choke on it. Math made me literally want to kill myself all throughout highschool and was stressful enough.
>>
>>29850094
>defending them

And people today are trying to prevent school shootings
>>
File: a good feel for once wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
a good feel for once wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>29867951
yeah I got just 1 of those type of awesome teachers.
>she would always teach and explain things in a nice calm, interesting way
>was always kind and had a general good vibe
>always helpful and cared about her students
>tfw she believed in me, inspired me and motivated me, and I always did the work she gave me, no matter how hard it seemed
>mfw I was in her class
I still miss her.
>she did all this, while most other teachers that taught the same subject only made me want to skip class and give up
>>
>>29868311
>mfw senior year my history teacher, who knew I had a passion for anything with history, said on the last day of school if I keep going this way i'm going to be really successful in college and life

Now i'm 23 years old, living in my mom's house with my two OLDER siblings and planning to enlist in the Navy. I'll probably go to school after that. A bit scared of change though. I hope people don't hate older people who are in college.
>>
>>29867951
>Tfw i had a music teacher like that
>He dies of cancer
>Overhear people talking shit about him because "music arts lol lmao he must have smoked weed 420 lool"

Fucking hell i hate people
>>
>>29846353
>Everyone disrupting the lesson and you we're part of the bottom of the barrel classes because you weren't even normie-tier smart

Fuck you assholes, i just wanted to get my grades and fuck off to college.
>>
What I hated was how the textbooks we were given didn't have enough information. There might be an entire chapter on electromagnetism in a science textbook but only half a page on how a motor works, which is what we needed to build for the class.

And when teachers explained things it would be a case of writing down on the board either bullet points or like 3 paragraphs which made no sense which we had to copy down.

I think if you want to be a good science teacher you have to be really good at communication. Maths is easy and can be taught by anyone. English is only understood if you smoke a few bowls and get all autistic about shit.
>>
>>29868515
Fucking same here.

It killed me on the inside every time people got there interim grades that all the preppy girls and thundercock chads had straight A's while i'm just relieved to have a D.

How do people do it? I pay attention, work and study just as hard. It makes me wonder if cheating really was a thing between groups of people and it's all a conspiracy.
>>
>>29868560
>busy-work day
>alright class you're only assignment today is to fill out this study guide with the textbook, the questions are in order
>can't find THAT ONE question for the life of me
>>
>>29846353
>I'm walking down the hallway
>the school bell rings
>I see some niggers still talking in the hallway
>theyre not moving to their classroom
>I see the principal has to force them to go

niggers are truly animals.
>>
>>29868374
god speed anon. Hope you have a good time and that it helps you on the road of life.
>>
File: 1468037104042.jpg (13 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1468037104042.jpg
13 KB, 500x297
>>29846963
>mfw that teacher left just after I graduated
>>
>that one single fat middle aged woman sub that was always on the verge of tears
>>
File: 1457282691723.jpg (40 KB, 520x330) Image search: [Google]
1457282691723.jpg
40 KB, 520x330
>>29868646
Thanks m8.

i'm going to miss you all when I enlist because the Navy has really no internet for people to use, I won't even miss being at home, I just want to talk to fellow anons
>>
>>29868560
>What I hated was how the textbooks we were given didn't have enough information.
this.
not only that, but the teacher's lessons were usually not informative enough, so not very helpful.
>>
When our teachers made us read shit on African Americans
>>
>>29846353
This whole thread with the shitty teachers and all reminds me of yu yu hakusho
>>
File: 1467314256824.jpg (52 KB, 634x686) Image search: [Google]
1467314256824.jpg
52 KB, 634x686
>>29866394
I too had a teacher who didn't care what we said, we could bad mouth him right infront him and he wouldn't care, he was very open about why the school is shit, open about pay, talked about why teachers couldn't be fired, and he even gave me a ride home once when my bike broke
>>
>>29865011
Not that same anon
But I did this and that's what they did
>>
>>29861840
I had one of these teachers.

One day she got really mad for the class being rowdy and punished the entire class. She apologized to me after class, saying that she knew I didn't do anything but needed to make a point to the class.
>>
>>29866571
No, its me.
orange anal
>>
>>29868809
>"Anon please come read the next part in front of the class"
>shit what the fuck why me
>Get to front of class
>Nervously stutter out the page
>Suddenly see I have to say Nigger infront of a class with 45% black kids
>Pause awkwardly , they're not paying attention, just doing stupid shit
>"n-nigger"
>everyone stares daggers

got jumped too.

fucking history class and african aMERICAN studies/month.
>>
>when you're walking in the hallway and pass a teacher talking to a student
>the kid punches the teacher right in the fucking face

got the fuck out of there asap, maybe I should have helped her, she was pretty qt desu, but then again the security guard was stomping down the hallway before I could actually process what was happening.
>>
>>29846963
RHIANNON FUCKING SARROS
>>
>>29869988
Reminds me of my white English teacher reading, "To kill a Mockingbird" aloud.

>I thought she would say it, but she just said "N"
>>
>>29852226
Hey Paulsego
>>
>>29846963
>>that one bitch of a teacher that literally every student hated because she was a shit teacher and terrible person
>tfw had FIVE of these women as spanish teachers across FOUR semesters in high school
The administration fired and hired a new one every semester because they couldn't get a competent teacher. They hired a woman who was in the third trimester of pregnancy and had to replace her with a sub for over half a semester.
>>
>>29847577
IB is only good for picking up college credits and beefing up your college applications. Literally no one outside of college admissions offices and maybe post-grad academia gives a shit if you got 6 7's or 6 1's.
>tfw passed my EE with an 800 word paper because I got all the formatting points
>>
File: 1452918496733.jpg (37 KB, 448x543) Image search: [Google]
1452918496733.jpg
37 KB, 448x543
>>29846963
>tfw you had her the semester before she retires.
>>
>that Stacey that always partied and skipped class but still passed with decent grades
fucking how?
>>
>>29872489
nice tits can do alot
>>
File: file.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29863349
>didnt eben got skol
Gavin McInnes? Is that you?
>>
>>29872489
Helps not to be fucking stupid too
>>
>>29863440
>everyone in the class was supposed to have a day where they could use the treehouse
>I never set foot in that treehouse
Did I understand correctly that you didn't get to use the treehouse?
>>
>>29865447
How did the girls survive? Did they start wearing diapers?
>>
>>29865719
>>29865750
>>29865798
>teacher leaves class for a while
>whole class starts speaking
>join in
>teacher comes back
>"IT WAS ANON'S VOICE AGAIN"
>the only one to get punished
>>
>>29846353
The male teacher who wore really small shorts and watched all the boys change in the changing room.

A-Am I the only one?
>>
>>29866045
>Cursive
In my schools it was something like this:
>Kindergarten: don't use it, not taught yet
>Elementary: have to use it all the time as soon as it's taught
>Middle: recommended, you got a better grade in some essays if you used it
>High: strongly recommended because "it makes you look more mature and it's easier to read"
>College: no one cares, only recommended for final exam
>>
File: 1453083607957.jpg (38 KB, 539x442) Image search: [Google]
1453083607957.jpg
38 KB, 539x442
>always eat lunch alone in the same seat
>one year a group of stacies decides to turn the autism table into their seat
>refuse to leave my home and settle between a bunch of chads
>every day they look at me as if i'm invading their space and clearly uncomfortable around me but they won't move themselves
>"um...can you move?"
>"no"
>"didn't have to be so rude about it"

bonus
>some group of stacies spotted me alone everyday apparently
>for whatever reason they didn't feel disgusted but actually invited me over to their table
>move to their table thinking maybe someone is genuinely nice for once
>they all literally treat me like i have severe autism or something, basically how you'd talk to a cat or someone with down syndrome
>>
>>29851808
>school "news" broadcast over the tv system
Way to waste 15 mins of my life every morning.
>>
>>29872819
Yep. The teacher hated me and I was too afraid to ask when it would be my day to use it.
>>
>>29873248
>Did they start wearing diapers? :33 :DDD
Found the fetish guy
>>
>>29868579
>How do people do it?
Grades are mostly subjective and teachers like normalfags over robots.
>It makes me wonder if cheating really was a thing between groups of people and it's all a conspiracy.
One semester the ENTIRE class cheated on a ComSci final (left me out of course). The prof knew and did nothing.
>>
>>29871794
>couldn't get a competent teacher
>hired a woman who was in the third trimester of pregnancy
I think the administration were the ones who weren't competent
>>
>>29873409
For me it was like this
>third grade
>solely use it as soon as it's taught
>anything not cursive is thrown out
>fourth grade
>don't use it at all
>fifth grade
>teacher can't even read cursive
>>
>>29873976
lol
What else could you have done in that situation? Find a trashcan or a street?
>>
>>29875890
They just don't go or go in groups of 5. It's even better when they cower when a guy walks in
>>
>>29877113
>They just don't go
blessthismess.exe
>>
>"Right, everyone get into groups of x"
That shit pisses me off to no end. I thought it would stop once I go to uni, but no, first fucking day "everyone get into groups".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.