[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello normal friends!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_221.png (448 KB, 492x599) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_221.png
448 KB, 492x599
Hello I believe there is a problem that must be addressed. As of late i've seen a lot of normal friends here and I thought Id just clear up things for you guys!
>go to parties
normal friend
>has a gf
normal friend
>has multiple friends and daily social interaction
n o r m a l
If the criteria above suits any of you could you please exit to friendbook to the right!
>>
rare sam
>>
>You're not as traumatized as I am!

purist robots should consider tumblr, I get a feeling the persecuted pissing contest might grab you just right
>>
File: 1468124932080.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
1468124932080.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>29846405

Fuck off, Norman. There are very simple criteria in this board. If you want to talk about your GF or happy social life, THERE ARE OTHER BOARDS.

Normied from plebbit other boards and sites have invaded in mass because "le dank memes xdddd" but refuse to acknowledge the board's purpose and culture.

It's like complaining about the alt right on /pol/, or making fun of "nerds" on /sci/.

Tl;dr, fuck you and go shill somewhere else.
>>
>>29846901
I am sorry, I read the rules and nowhere did it say you had to be a wizard shut in with no friends. You call me a norman but you know nothing about me.
I am mostly saying in a board full of cat mews, pretending you are an authority while dismissing those who differ from you in slight, irrelevant ways is... and trigger warning for you friend, faggoty
>>
>>29846405
This. I'm a normie by your standards, but that's only because I forced myself to have interactions with people. I'm still pretty much autistic, depressed and lonely.
>>
>>29846335
Facebook makes me vomit/feel like shit tho. Hanging out in weird internet communities is what I grew up on and I ain't changing now.
>>
File: Screenshot_213.png (656 KB, 740x702) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_213.png
656 KB, 740x702
>>29847691
it's robot or normal friend and since you have friends and daily social interactions you are indeed a normal friend.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.