[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening, robots. The Feels and Frogs is open tonight fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 19
File: bartenderwojak.jpg (57 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
bartenderwojak.jpg
57 KB, 614x389
Good evening, robots. The Feels and Frogs is open tonight for you all to share your feels and tell your stories. Sit down, grab a drink, fuck with the jukebox, put something on the TV, most of you should know the drill by now.

Some mood music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODoucDEFKA

What ails you, robots?
>>
God bless tequila. If only I had more.

Had worse days, today's not that bad. Didn't do much, didn't have much to do.
>>
apple ale 8% alc for me dont get up bartender Ive already got it

shit where to begin
I thought I would be happy getting out of the NEET lifestyle and getting a job and my own apartment

but I feel like shit
(continued)
>>
>>29846510
got my own place to live yeah but my job is night shift and its agribuisness so when I work is completely dependent on the weather and the condition of the crops

anyway tried to have a gf despite that shit but her dog attacked me unprovoked
(continued)
>>
she opened the door to her house and that fucking dog lunged out and my hand was bleeding.
I didn't even try to pet it
so I go to the doctor to get a tetanus booster shot and antibiotics. luckily I have insurance.
(continued)
>>
long story short the mutt gets quarantined for 10 days by animal control and my gf breaks up with me because she thought I was trying to get her dog taken away by daring to seek medical attention to not lose a hand to infection because of HER FUCKING UNRULY DOG! FUCK!
>>
>>29846607
If you can get this dog to like you, you might gain some points with her, if ur willing to give it another chance. Chicks dig dudes who have that kind of confidence and tenacity.
>>
slide me a cherrybomb and some peanuts, barkeep.

I'm a pathetic neet on the edge, I'll be evicted in 2 weeks and homeless.
>>
>>29846661
oh shit my b, replied before updating. yeah fuck her
>>
File: pepemurdersuicide.jpg (41 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepemurdersuicide.jpg
41 KB, 500x328
>tfw you're autistic and literally the whole world wants you dead

ill take you all with me
>>
>>29846661
no fuck off and fuck you I lost 2 days of work and lost a gf because of a fucking dog fuck you and fuck all dogs kill them all

I can't do my job if I can't use my dominant hand
>>
>>29846703
yo my apologies. i wasnt reading it clearly, i wish u better luck in future endeavors, anon
>>
>>29846682

We don't have peanuts, something about allergies. Sorry boss, cherry bomb isn't a problem though.

>>29846703

Think you'll be alright at the end of the day?
>>
I DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO PET IT
AND THIS DOG DECIDED TO FUCK MY SHIT UP
I WISH THE POLICE SHOT THAT FUCKING MONGREL
>>
>>29846771
have another drink, sounds like u need it
>>
>>29846762
NO!
HOW IS LOSING A GF BECAUSE SHE CARES MORE ABOUT A FUCKING DOG THAN YOU OK?!
>>
>>29846233
Today was alright. I finally got outside for once with friends too. Finally got to have a long meaningful conversation with my oneitis. I know I'll never get with her, but the struggle is enough to keep me from killing myself. The downside is that I've become dependent on her attention.
>>
>>29846771

wow, you sound like a fucking pussy.
>>
File: 1456471525143.gif (550 KB, 728x720) Image search: [Google]
1456471525143.gif
550 KB, 728x720
havent slept in 3 days

ive not left my room in a month, and after not caring about women for 20 odd years i suddenly cant stand being alone anymore

i'll need a whisky for the wild rides only begun
>>
>>29846233
fuck i hate my job OP fuck it kills me inside, i almost can't take it but i don't want to be homeless
>>
>>29846793
way ahead of you
damn guys sorry if Im that annoying drunk but Im pissed off and have no where to turn to
I'm sorry my brothers
>>
>>29846804
to be fair, my dog bit my brother and our aunt and the entire family still loves the little bastard. Theyre easy to forgive, being such dumb animals
>>
>>29846762
thanks, I'm nervous about this.

not afraid to live on the street its just putting my stuff somewhere is a problem.
>>
>>29846842
no way
I will never look at dogs or women the same way again
damn it guys at least kitties warn you if they don't like you by hissing
dogs and women just fuck your shit up with no warning!
>>
>>29846233
sunday afternoon here, have to go back to work tomorrow

i'm dreading it so much i can't even enjoy today

they pay me so well but I can't fucking stand the work, the contract has ~7 months left as well
>>
>>29846814

Goes without saying you shouldn't be reliant on any one person, but if the alternative is killing yourself it might do for now. Least you had a good day, right?

>>29846830

Enjoy the whiskey. The ride never ends for most of us robots. I still feel the pang of loneliness once in a while, as much as I tell myself I'm used to it.
>>
I TRY TO HAVE A GF AND IT BITES ME!
LITERALLY!
FUCK!
>>
>>29846974
Okay, slow down there, ur starting to get obnoxious.
>>
I got drunk and am praying the rosary. I haven't gone to mass in 15 years. Is this a reflection of my actual beliefs.
>>
>>29846993
I know man but I have nowhere to vent
I'm sorry guys
y'all have to excuse me
>>
>>29846905

How bad is this job that you despise it so much? Tell us about it.

>>29847009

Not necessarily, but what drove you to start praying anyway?
>>
File: 1467479561925.jpg (48 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
1467479561925.jpg
48 KB, 500x459
how does anyone find a job these days? I keep applying and I never hear anything back. just rejection after rejection. its really starting to takes in toll on me now.
>>
>>29847055
hey Im that dog-bitten guy.
I work night shift in agribusiness. its steady work but I have hardly any time to myself. if you want a job blue collar you have to accept that man.
>>
>>29847020
It's like some impulse I had inside, possibly stemming from possible ingrained Catholic guilt.
>>
File: 1466992982020.jpg (133 KB, 498x665) Image search: [Google]
1466992982020.jpg
133 KB, 498x665
>tfw i like the feeling alcohol give me but i hate the taste
>>
>>29847055
>>29847109
there's jobs out there man if you want em. no experience or degree required, god knows I have neither. you just have to be willing to work and do whatever whenever. not saying its ideal but its a job. more honorable than being a leech on your parents, right?
>>
>>29847146
beer is an acquired taste son but it goes down easier than liquor
>>
>>29847132

That's interesting. I've never been religious, but I have been impartial to people who find comfort in it. Do you think anything recent in your life warranted that impulse?

>>29847146

Just gotta find the kind of drink you like. Mixing always works.

>>29847055
>>29847109
>>29847164

Checking those dubs. He said he's had trouble with being turned down from jobs, not that there's been problem applying.
>>
>>29847197
I think it's a bunch of stress. I just got accepted into grad school, I bought a house, and I'm having health issues. It seems like a reasonable explanation.
>>
>>29847197
barkeep, begging your pardon sir, but maybe anon has been applying for the wrong jobs?

it might not mean much guys, but my employer would hire you in a second if you're willing to work weird hours and can pass a drug test.
>>
>>29847220

Congratulations on grad school and the house at least, don't take those achievements lightly. Godspeed.

>>29847247

Maybe, I've been having trouble myself with finding jobs. The whole job market nowadays is a circus show and we're the freaks so it's hard to say.
>>
File: taxi.jpg (196 KB, 825x827) Image search: [Google]
taxi.jpg
196 KB, 825x827
>tfw you come to the realization that you are completely intolerable as a human being and are shunned by every single person you reach out to, online or in person

I'm going to raze this entire fucking city
>>
>>29847292
honestly they don't even actually drug test but they have an anti drug policy so just don't show up to work high or drunk and you're ok

we grow, import, freeze, and package frozen vegetables and fruit in a "flyover"state, without giving too much away
>>
>>29847334
hey man just remember silence is golden
just only talk the bare minimum. sure people will think you're the weird quiet guy but its better than spilling your spaghetti all over them. coming from a guy who is the same way.
>>
>>29847352
>flyover
So 45/50 states according to /int/?
>>
>schizoid
just when I thought I was at the rock bottom
>>
I'm extremely infatuated with a girl I met on the fucking internet. She lives across in California and I live in Pennsylvania so I wouldn't be able to meet her if I wanted.

We started talking and playing videogames everyday a few weeks ago after just chatting in a general chatroom online for a couple of months with other people. We used to banter with each other A LOT which I really enjoyed, calling each other shitty names and making fun of one other, etc. This has died down recently since we've spent most of the past few weeks talking/playing games and I feel like I have nothing left to talk about and we don't banter nearly as much, especially when my buddies are online and we're all talking.

Another guy joined our voip and now they banter a lot since he's always fucking drunk and fun to talk to I suppose, but it makes me feel envious because I'm such a beta fucking cuck who wants her attention. How do I stop being such a fucking faggot. I got over my old onitis like 5 years ago and vowed to never get attatched to a woman again, but fuck me, it is literally worse now since this is an online friendship. I don't give a fuck about normal woman that I interact with on a day to day basis but I do for her, why is my mind so fucked up.

The worst part is she is a tranny.
>>
>>29846233
I need some arsenic.

I'm going to turn 20 in an hour and I've been using this site since I was 13.
>>
Can I get a straight bottle of vodka, please? Thank you.

I have no life, my "friends" will probably abandon me within the next few years, and all of the racial tension is making me go crazy. Can't even unwind properly. Not to mention my long distance relationship is finally starting to permanently crumble to dust. The best relationship I've ever been in, the only girl who's ever shown any sort of sexual interest towards me. I'm fucking ready to end my life, all I need is an excuse. I don't even care that I'll die a virgin anymore.
>>
>>29847421
hah yeah I guess.
honestly fuck NYC and LA and DC and all the fucked up shit they try to push on real America and then turn around and call us "flyover".
>>
File: 1467623719751.jpg (771 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
1467623719751.jpg
771 KB, 3264x1840
>>29847247
job applying anon here
I work IT support right now and I am trying to break out into software development, I think that might be the stumbling block, thought my current job has had me program before.
I don't know, maybe i am fucking up my cover letters or something, I just thought I would have had alot more luck by now.

I live in Santa Cruz which is near the bay area, I thought I would have an easier time but I guess not. I might start looking out of state for some programming jobs. Tits for your time robots.
>>
>>29847439

Don't know what advice to give you that you haven't heard yet, but I can at least offer you a drink and comfort.

>>29847478

You've got balls, my friend. Wouldn't drink straight vodka unless you paid me.

Dying a virgin is a meme anyway, you're no different whether you die one or not.
>>
>>29847461
you have much to learn son please put down the arsenic we will help you
>>
Hopped over from the 25+ thread.

Get me a milk tea.

I just got diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago. Was about to start my PhD studies with a comfy scholarship but I guess it's all going to shit now. Being forced to lie down on a bed while visiting relatives and friends gawk at you like you're a zoo exhibit is the worst. I have literally nothing to say to them cuz I don't normally talk to them.

On the bright side I get to enjoy legit NEETlife but there's no internet so booo
>>
>>29847503
hmm dunno about that IT shit
but if you're willing to put down the keyboard and do manual labor there's plenty of that everywhere. in any state. of you're too proud for that then fuck you be homeless.
>>
File: 1466716445720.jpg (127 KB, 760x759) Image search: [Google]
1466716445720.jpg
127 KB, 760x759
Get me a glass of rum, straight up.

I've been working as a cashier in a store chain for about a year now, but recently I've been placed in a newly-opened place that works 24/7, and it's located at the center of the city, near a park that's a popular hang-out place.

All the cute girls coming in have me feeling down, man. I'm a typical cyborg case. Twenty four years old, go out every now and then, have way more acquaintances than real friends, had a handful of chances and short-lived relationships but still a virgin.

I've been told by quite a few people that I'm good-looking. I realize it too, and I do take care of myself; try to dress good and be talkative to people and such. But the amount of attention I get from women is absolute zero. It's fucking bullshit. I'm employed, I have a sense of fashion, I shower every day and always try to invest interest in another person when I'm talking to them. Why is it never enough?
>>
>>29847504
Thanks, barkeep. God damn it, though, I'm fucking letting everything collapse again. I'm honestly scared, guys. She's always told me she couldn't live without me and that she'd always have my back and that she'd always love me and now she's not responding to anything, hasn't messaged me in days, and I'm ducking terrified. She's my first true love... My only true love... God damn it... I need to get drunk. So drunk I can't remember anything.
>>
File: 1446313067099.jpg (69 KB, 449x547) Image search: [Google]
1446313067099.jpg
69 KB, 449x547
>>29847020
It's one of those situations where each issue alone doesn't sound too bad, but it all adds up, ya know?

Management is incompetent with unrealistic expectations. Constantly changing direction and focus, causing an already over worked team to waste hours of effort.

The office is in a shit location/horrid commute. It started out in a fine location, but they moved the team 2 weeks in, with no mention of it in the interview stages etc.

Expected availability is insane, I don't mind because I bill in hourly blocks, but they'll scheduled a 7am meeting then a 5:30pm "catchup"

The work is so fucking tedious and boring, they over hired, i think under the assumption that I'd be able to do this faster, but the bottle neck is still their shit processes etc.

If the money wasn't so good I would have walked away when they changed the location (going from a 20 min to 90 min commute)...
>>
>>29847575
son, don't ever depend on your happiness because of a woman. it will only end in heartbreak.
>>
>>29847594
so walk away. what is stopping you?
don't want this stress inflicted on my anonymous brothers :(
there is a better way and we will find it even though we will never know each other personally
>>
>>29847598
Yeah, I've been finding that out the hard way. It honestly hurts, because I've never been truly able to find any happiness. I've tried and failed, until she came into my life. She lit up the darkness, and helped show me life wasn't that bad. Hell, she even told me I wasn't that bad looking, which very few people have ever told me... And no matter how hard things got, she had my back... And now it's all falling apart... My world is crumbling... All of my dreams, my motivation, my will to live... Gone... Crushed...
>>
>>29847504
It just feels shitty man. The few girls I've been talking to/texting mean literally nothing to me and I pay them no second thought, but some tranny I met online is the one who is making me go insane.

She doesn't even have an amazing body since she is so twinky, albeit she has an extremely androgynous good-looking face. I don't even know if I would be able to fuck her or keep a long lasting relationship if all the stars aligned since I'm not really into the dick, but she's always on my fucking mind.

I'm doing some sortof mental gymnastics to keep thinking like this. I just want to stop fucking caring about her. She sent me an ass pic a few days ago when I asked her so that kind of rekindled some sort of hope inside me.

Man, I felt so fucking good at the start of 2016 since I was really into lifting and had shit planned out, but since I met 'her' everything has went down the fucking drain.

Sorry about blogging, Ive just had these emotions bottled up for so long
>>
>>29847541

>no internet
How are you here?

Besides that, sorry about the news. Your milk tea is on the house, least I can do for someone almost out of time.

>>29847569

Hard to pinpoint what you're missing since I don't know you personally but if you're not seeing any success you really are missing something.

But when you break it down, the realization that I had that one has to hop through so many hoops just to be able to have something other than their hand around their cock is tiring and pointless.

Enjoy the rum, some day you'll find your own truth.

>>29847575

>couldn't live without me

All of that is crocodile tears, in my anecdotal experience. It sucks about your situation, but I think the best way to get over your fear is to confront it directly and, worst case scenario, break off your relationship if it's this tattered.

>>29847594

Yeah I know those feels.

Sucks about it being so shit but I understand if you only put up with it for the money. Start looking around for better opportunities on the side, don't be afraid of losing a little bit of hourly if the tradeoff is a job you can do that much better.
>>
>>29847682

>sorry about blogging

This is a feels thread packaged as an imaginary bar for robots, you're doing it right. Don't apologize.

Sucks that it happens to even the best of us that our big plans and resolutions always come crumbling in part of other people. No matter what happens going forward, rekindle those plans you had at the beginning of current year.
>>
>>29847662
dude get ahold of yourself! you cannot let women, any woman affect you like this. trust me man women are the least of the problems facing us. don't fall into that trap. please man, dont do it! it may sound selfish but please focus on getting your own situation in order before you go worrying about anyone else, ESPECIALLY a woman. they will suck your life out of you if you let them dude.
>>
>>29847503
I would do anything to get out of the bay area
>>
>>29847723
hey and Im not saying "fuck all women REEEEE"
but its a fact of life that women drain on men. if you can't handle the extra drain on your life then go without. its for the best.
>>
File: 4L_LRT4FCe9.gif (769 KB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
4L_LRT4FCe9.gif
769 KB, 400x247
I wasn't gonna post my feels cuz I figured I'd be called a normie but since it seems like a lot of people here have gf's I'll post mine.

My gf and I have been together for a year and 5 months. For the first year, we were the happiest couple on earth. Our interests, personalities, beliefs, all aligned perfectly. We were madly in love. Now ever since April or May of this year she has grown cold and shows little to no affection towards me. When she does, it's only when it's useful for her. 80% we're together she is on her phone paying me absolutely no attention. She doesn't even hug or kiss me unless I initiate it.

I finally confronted her on this the other day in person and she said more or less, "I don't know why I'm like this, sorry". Now whenever I go out in public and see those happy, excited, lovestruck couples running around, I just want to fucking die. I had the girl of my dreams but she just disappeared. She still won't tell me why she is like this. Going through my phone and looking at my old pictures of us is like night and day compared to the few pictures we have now. There is no more magic or fire in our eyes like there used to be.

I'm debating now whether to break up with her. She was and still is the love of my life but this one sided relationship is absolutely killing me emotionally and mentally.

>to keep this from being too much of a whiny blogpost here is some food for thought, robots
Women can make you feel like the happiest man alive, but as soon as they lose interest in you, you will regret ever speaking to them in the first place. They suck a man dry of his dreams and feelings. They are inherently selfish creatures that will take everything from you sooner or later. You guys have been warned.
>>
>>29847723
Believe me, I've tried. I've tried getting my shit together, I've tried living the single life. It's not fun. It might be if anyone would want to sleep with me, but I'm just unattractive as fuck. Not to mention socially autistic. I crave companionship, I guess, I don't know. I'm just sick of being alone, of being a robot, of barely being able to drag myself out of bed anymore.
>>
>>29847800

Nice dubs.

For reference someone cap this post and put it on r/4chan or whatever the fuck but it's 100% accurate. Women can make you feel like the happiest man alive, or they can make you feel like it's a wonder you're still alive to this day.
>>
>>29847807
man come on!
in this state that you describe, you will only attract women that seek to drag you down further. dude stand tall and be your own man and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. hell not even me if you don't wanna. but especially not women.
too much negativity on this here /r9k/ Im trying to uplift my anonymous brothers because they were here for me in some bad situations
>>
>>29847654
>>29847689

Thanks lads. I guess my attitude is that I can throw in the towel at any time, so I may as well hold out as long as I can.
>>
>>29847800
You're just a little bitch. You either stopped fucking her right or you're boring. Either or just end it and stop whining.
>>
File: 1468042069163.jpg (46 KB, 320x430) Image search: [Google]
1468042069163.jpg
46 KB, 320x430
I played guitar so much I became a virtuosito, People had treated me like shit, but with the guitar I could amaze them or at least make them jealous instead of just thinking I'm shit; that was no where near the reason I would play this, I could zone out and let something inside me just generate music, I would just sit there for hours and listen to myself. Peoples' eyes went wide. I remember sitting there playing and it struck me, I was finally happy, happier than I ever was, I didn't have friends but i didn't really need them because I was in love with my guitar

Now I have tendonosis in both wrists and can't play anymore. I can't even type or work anymore, it was taken away from me. Harmonica and singing just isn't the same as the guitar, and I don't have any friends anymore

I had a promising future ahead of me but it was all taken away, I see people who don't give a shit about music and their hands work perfectly, people who played since childhood and weren't as good as me but their hands work, I hate this

I am an empty autistic shell of a person without my guitar and it hurts, it's like tfw no gf but instead it's tfw no guitar
>>
>>29847893
that's it man!
dont let life win. life is a bitch yeah, but in my view if you let that bitch get you down she wins. BEAT THAT BITCH
>>
I do not want to do anything in my live besides being alone in my room, but without a job I will soon be on the streets.
Never thought I would end up like this.
Just want to earn a little bit so I can rent a place and do not have to live of my grandmother like a worthless scumbag, but I just can not be around people.
Every day is just like the last one and the urge to die gets bigger and bigger.
>>
>>29847924
get a job man.
blue collar.
yeah it sucks definetly but at least I feel a sense of accomplishment by pulling my own weight. I hope you will too.
>>
Is this the barkeep that's going UM for his phd?
If it is, im the anon from awhile back that said he was going to OSU for a math phd, hope you've been well
>>
>>29847912

In both wrists, what luck. Don't worry anon, if you live long enough to see cybernetics become huge maybe you'll be able to play again.

>>29847924

I feel the same way. I manage to find the strength to go out and socialize out of necessity, almost like a survival instinct if you can think of it that way. The rest of the time I coop up in my room and get /comfy/, living the dream pretty much.

>>29847980

Different barkeep. Hopefully the one you're thinking about is doing well though. How's your night?
>>
>>29847882
Dude, it's better to be with someone who will drag me down later than be alone. Look, I know you're trying to help me, but I'm probably beyond saving without some sort of miracle. Find someone else to help, someone who will be able to pick themselves back up. Because I've been broken too many times to pull myself back together. Barkeep! Can I get some Jack Coke, on the rocks?
>>
>>29847874
I swear to fuck if I end up on reddit I will neck myself. But yes, women will destroy the man they are with in one way or another some day. It is inevitable.

>>29847904
Maybe so, tripfag. But I've tried everything to reignite her interest so it seems it's entirely up to her at this point. Some day when you finally find someone to fall in love with, and she tears your heart out and piledrivers it, you will know my pain.
>>
>>29846233
I wouldn't even know where to start but one thing I cant work out from today.

I spend all day horny and thinking about getting a prostitute and looking at ads. I'm fixated on transexual prostitutes though Ive never been with one nor had any gay experiences.

I work, but I still am horny and thinking about it.

I decide to watch this romantic movie I've been wanting to see. I watch it, I tear up a little, I realize how lonely I am, I want to be held, I want someone to want me, I tear up a bit at the end.

Then I feel like I'm thinking clearly.

I'm going out of town and was thinking about getting a prostitute or something while I'm there. Now I feel like I'd rather just have a nice time. Get breakfast at a cafe, stroll around downtown, have a single drink overlooking the river.

I dont know who I am. My thoughts are fractured and its almost like I sway from one extreme to the next.

Whats wrong with me? Besides being 30 and the usual alone my whole life feel.
>>
>>29848033
Nigger, I've fallen in and out of love more times than you've eaten breakfast

You're dependant on her because your life probably sucks. She isnt into you any more. Break up w her and move along. Shit happens.
>>
I have a confession to make guys
I'm sorry if my drunken pep talks don't work
but somehow trying to make you guys feel at least a little bit better about your situations makes me feel a bit better about my situation
we got this guys! we will figure this out! figure everything out come on don't give up on me
>>
>>29848029

That's Stockholm Syndrome logic. Enjoy the Jack Coke though.

>>29848033

Dubs twice in a row, the fates are with you. Want anything to drink?

>>29848045

Sounds like a midlife crisis to me. Enjoy the time off, fuck a prostitute or two and look inward. Of course, I'm not speaking from experience at all but I digress, godspeed figuring your shit out.
>>
>>29847987
Math phd here. It's been.. a night, I suppose. A whole lot of nothing happened tonight
>>
>>29847800

You have to keep dating each other.

You will keep changing as time goes on.

Keep doing things to have new experiences together.

Every relationship hits walls like this, and not just once either.
>>
>>29848029
dude you are not thinking straight. put down the whiskey!
>>
im already drunk so cut me off bartender

real mad about my virginity tonight, it get worse and worse every day where i'm too damn horny qne juw5 wan t to hage any sexual contact with a girl
but im too bitchmode to get an escort and besides i live with my arents and also im hafblack so they prolly just reject me anyway
tired of jerking off all the time or fantasizing about sharn a bed with a cute girl and driften to sleep with idol conversation after a bout of sex
>>
>>29848072
>Dubs twice in a row
Kek is trying to tell me something... But yea, give me a shot of Fireball.
>>
>>29848112

>qne juw5 wan t to hage

Yeah you're drunk, anon. No alcohol for you.

>>29848117

>>Dubs twice in a row
>Doesn't get dubs three times in a row

Such is the will of Kek that you've got a shot of fireball before you.
>>
>>29848072
Thanks. And honestly, I know that this relationship is tearing me apart. If there was someone here who was interested in me, I'd totally go for it. But there's not. I guess I'm clingy, or maybe just insane. Or maybe both. I don't know anymore.
>>29848106
I haven't thought straight since I started high school. Your point? And if you touch my whiskey, we'll have problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 248x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 248x166
I just woke up from a terrifying nightmare. I miss my mother.
>>
>>29848112
move. out. from. your. parents. house.
NO MATTER THE COST
and don't bother risking going to jail for hiring an escort. sex is really not as amazing as you think it is!
>>
I don't care about my future. Or my current life. Or my job. My possessions, apartment, degree, are all immaterial. They don't matter to me at all. If I could walk through a lot to another life, be it a fantasy setting, far future world, or the dreamlands or just whatever, I would do it. I'm sick of this world and I want out. Soon mere escapism won't be enough. I guess I'll either find something else or die at that point.
>>
>>29848148
I can't touch ya whiskey because Im anon on 4chan
but Im telling you dude
forget. that. woman. she is destroying you and its plain to see. are you going to let her destroy you?
>>
>>29848088
Sadly, I have tried this many times already. She seems to just ignore it all and go back to her ways. She is unreceptive to nearly everything I do. That's why I'm thinking that it might be time to end it.

>>29848139
Kek is a cruel but honest god.
>>
Drinking some vodka, and bumping some Carmack. Listening to this track rn https://soundcloud.com/mr_carmack/champion

Just feeling lonely as usual. I've actually had a few opportunities to see people and hang out, but recently I've avoided any social interaction. For some reason I intentionally isolate myself even though I know I'd be happier if I went and saw a friend.

I feel so self destructive and out of control. At least I got some dope tunes :D
>>
Things are... looking up for me lately, I guess.

Last year, I had trouble with my college education. Dealing with bullshit from my SJW english professor, poor grades in general, handling tuition. On top of this, my girlfriend of two years had broken up with me.

But in the year since she and I broke up, my life has started looking up. My college advisor is awesome, grades are up, and my finances are in a bit better order. And I think I'm ready to date again.

But it still feels like something is off. I've always thought I'm better off working to improve my life for my own sake, but that feeling of loneliness is coming back, and I guess I really don't know how to handle the feeling, like I'm not complete without someone in my life, even though I'm doing really well on my own for once.
>>
>>29848169
Oh, and I'll have the cheapest, strongest rotgut you have. Something that could strip paint.
>>
>>29848148

You're definitely clingy, and a little loopy. I have the same problem, but that's why I'm my personal life I've built a wall so high. Life is strange, no?

>>29848153

So sorry, anon. Want something to drink, or a warm fire?
>>
>>29848195
I mean... No, I won't, but... I couldn't just abandon her... Last time we had a separation like that she nearly became an hero... I don't want fucking blood on my hands... At least, not anyone's but mine own. I couldn't live with myself if she ended up dead because of me.
>>29848231
Very.
>>
>>29848153
i have had those about my deceased father, im not religious or anything but damn did it feel like he was really there. I woke up calling out to him one night and work my housemates, its definitely the most surreal experience I have had.
>>
>>29848220

Congratulations on getting your shit in order at least, anon. Try to occupy that need with anything you can find. Friends, pets, hobbies, shit get a waifu if it'll help. If you don't, the pangs of loneliness will pull you down.

>>29848226

When conventional escapism isn't enough. Mind the burn on this one.
>>
>>29848246
>shes threatening suicide if you leave
GET. OUT. NOW!
Jesus Christ man you have no idea how sticky of a trap you have fallen into
>>
Some angsty tunes for us anons

https://youtu.be/suG-c_i2fBQ
>>
>>29848139
thanks boss

>>29848161
im still trying to find a job so tha t isn't happening

but i can't help it, people will do so much for sex to the point of criminality that there must be omthing good about it, so good that it drives people ti sch states

i just want to eperience it so im not part of the the single digit percent at my age tat havent done it
>>
>>29848282
JOB FIRST SEX LATER
>>
>>29848272
She didn't threaten suicide. It just happened. And honestly, I'm letting it fucking die. It's not an argument turnoff breakup. Nope, it's the type where you don't even officially break up, you just stop talking to each other after a while. And if that happens, well, I'll be just fine, I hope.
>>
>>29848307
I don't think you get it dude.
don't be wishy washy.
get the fuck away from that woman and focus on your own life.
>>
>>29848336
I wish I could, man. I wish I could. Hey, barkeep, can I get another Jack Coke? I think I'm almost thoroughly drunk.
>>
>>29848246
>>29848272
I was once in a relationship where the girl threatened an hero too.

My advice to you, anon
>Tell several of her family members that you are breaking up with her IMMEDIATELY after you do. Tell them that you are worried for her safety and could possibly hurt herself.
>After explaining why you need to break up, do not contact her again afterwards and DO NOT get back together with her.
>And if she does anything to herself even after you doing the above, don't blame yourself. She brought it upon herself as harsh as it is.

This kind of relationship is nasty and I know how you feel anon.
>>
>>29848360
you wish?
damn it man I know it's hard but stop wishing and DO IT
>>
shout out to all my anons in toxic relationships

been there
done that
it's not worth it

get out!
>>
>>29848383
>>29848361
Ha! I know literally none of her family. Long distance relationship, remember? So there goes that plan. Plus, I'm too fucking stupid and socially inept to be able to recover from the fallout of that break up. Also, I think her parents/family don't even know we're dating. She mentioned that they "wouldn't approve." And the icing on the cake is that we've been dating for about a year and a half now. Makes it even harder to leave when you've been dating that long. Hell, we even started talking about us having kids... A fucking family... FUCKING I VDJCFNFN... Sorry... Barkeep, scratch that Jack Coke. I'm thoroughly wasted.
>>
>>29848471
>Starting a family with her
No. Do not do that anon. Not in an unstable relationship like that. If I was able to cut my ex gf of 11 months off and never speak to her again, you can do it too.

Whatever happens to her, it isn't your fault. As corny as it sounds, if she actually cared about you, she wouldn't put you through the pain and trouble of hurting herself.
>>
>>29848471
dude you gotta get away from her. we are not trying to cock block you man why would we? we don't even know you. but for some reason we care. likely more than she cares for you. she is emotionally manipulating you. get away. for gods sake man get away!
>>
File: 1466893876462.jpg (25 KB, 330x312) Image search: [Google]
1466893876462.jpg
25 KB, 330x312
>>29848436
If only I had listened to all the people telling me I was in one. Didn't believe it even when my partner told me so herself, and only realized months after she left me.

It's not easy.
>>
File: 1433216948141.jpg (297 KB, 614x1042) Image search: [Google]
1433216948141.jpg
297 KB, 614x1042
Give me the fruitiest shit you got barkeep.
Currently going into junior year of undergrad, pre-vet. Got straight As for the first time since I was like 10 last semester. Get sweet ass job at vet clinic, chances of getting into vet school looking better. Month later get fired because "I'm not a good fit", basically I was too quiet and awkward. Been a month since then and done nothing but get high. Also had to drop the one online course I was taking because getting someone to proctor tests is expensive and gay. I don't know what I feel anymore
>>
I JUST DON'T WANT MY ANONS TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I DID
DWMN IT GUYS. WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER AND NEVER WILL BUT I CARE ABOUT YOU GUYS. IS THAT SO WRONG? I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO DO EXACTLY AS I SAY BUT DAMNIT I CARE ABOUT YOU FAGGOTS AND PLEASE BE SAFE
>>
>>29848547
>>29848557
God damn it, I know I fucking should, OK!? I FUCKING KNOW! I just fucking can't fucking pull my head out of my fucking ass. God damn it, I know how much she's tearing me apart, and how much happier I'd be with her gone, but God damn it she fucking lured me in with the one fucking thing that could get me to stay: Love. Legitimate, true, love. And that's what it was at first, but now it's turned to this... And I can't bear to tear myself away... Not like this... Fucking hell... Hold me...
>>
>>29848616
you're obviously intelligent. find what works and do it. don't you dare give up
>>
>>29848650
man I would hold you no homo if you were here right now
bro hug swear to God
but you have to stop it with that woman you're a wreck man
damn it I wish I could help you more
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-10.jpg (72 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-10.jpg
72 KB, 634x650
Haha! Look stacy, over there! There is that weird guy sitting by himself again drinking, how sad! Lets get chad to beat him up!
>>
>>29848692
Damn it, I wish I could fucking help myself more. I wish I could just not be this depressed. I wish I didn't need this bitch to keep me going. I wish I was somewhat attractive so I could get a decent girlfriend. I fucking wish that I wasn't such a robot. But I'm not. No matter what I try, no matter what fucking mask I put on, nothing will change. No one who matters will care. No one close to me will notice what's wrong until they find my body hung in the closet, or dripping blood from my wrists. Hell, what's stopping me now? I could just walk into my kitchen, grab any large knife, and have all of this shit permanently over with. No more bullshit, no more hurting people, no more being such a fucking failure... But I won't... Because I'm too fucking weak to even do THAT...
>>
>>29848693
chads pretty cool i dont think he would beat a random robot up. probably ask to share a drink though, they are cheap motherfuckers.
>>
>>29846233
shoudl change name to frogs and feels

sounds better.
>>
>>29848767
man. don't say you're ugly. you got a woman attracted to you so no. the problem here is she is manipulating you in ways that are fucking your life up. and Im telling you as an unbiased obsever who doesn't know who you are but based on what you have said that you gotta get away from her. don't think shes the "only one" she is not.
>>
https://youtu.be/NzjzBsgZH2w

This song fucking destroys me every time.
>>
20 year old staying in a group home. Build friendship with girl. Later new guy arrives. They're now dating. Afraid to admit how I really feel about her. Learning to move on.
>>
>>29848844
It's honestly very hard to think she's not the only one when literally no one else has even felt any sort of sexual attraction towards you. Pic related, it's me. Track me down, idgaf
>>
>>29848874
Is this bait or..?

Dude, you could get a gf easy hands down.
>>
File: dead2.gif (456 KB, 480x361) Image search: [Google]
dead2.gif
456 KB, 480x361
friend fugged my first crush a few days ago and won't stop giving me shit for it. It must feel nice. Being able to take for granted what others may never get. He said shes annoying and i guess i was looking at her with rose tinted goggles. It doesnt matter anyways. He jokingly mentioned me to her and she said ew, Thats they type of reaction one would give to stepping in dog shit, Anyways i feel inferior and to top it all off the gym closed early so i couldn't lift the pain away.
>>
>>29848872
gotta get out mang
I would like to say this to all
live on your own should be your first goal. FORGET ABOUT WOMEN!
get a job and a cheap place to live alone and then worry about women if you think you can handle it.

SELF SUFFICIENCY IS THE FIRST STEP
>>
>>29848903
He's giving you shit for that then he isn't your friend, anon. Find better people to hang out with.
>>
>>29848901
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You're fucking hilarious. If this was a ylyl thread, I would've lost hard. I've fucking tried, dude. I've even had moments where I wasn't completely autistic. But nope. Nothing. OK, one person. But holy shit, was she literally fucking insane.
>>
File: woahjack.jpg (23 KB, 337x372) Image search: [Google]
woahjack.jpg
23 KB, 337x372
>>29846233
I'm >>29848903 could i just get a water with lemon?
>>
Good to see you again Bartender. I'm doing a little better then last time. I've gone back to drugs, they numb me and help calm me down, even if they just make me more depressed. I'm trying to finally open myself up to someone and started looking on Tinder, a few qts have actually matched me. I won't be able to talk to them, but it's still somewhat validating to know that if I were a different person, I could have had someone like that. Just whatevers on tap.
>>
>>29848954
You're being way to hard on yourself, my man. Have a little self confidence, smell nice, and dress normal and girls will notice you. From there you just gotta get lucky that the girl actually wants a relationship.

You are objectively more attractive than me and I still have a pretty hot gf. Self confidence is key
>jus b ursalf
>>
>>29848954
I'll tell you guys that story, why not. I'll even green text it.
>Be me
>in Japanese class, I'm the TA
>hanging out with my usual chat group in the back
>start talking to this chick I've never talked to before
>she seemed really cool at the time, a little bit cringey, but an alright person.
>OK, more than a little cringy, she was "genderfluid"
>also super fat. Not even in a cute way, just fucking fat. Had a cute face though.
>invite her to hang out with my friends at lunch after a few weeks
>a few days later, she starts dating my best friend
>sheeeeeeeeeet.jpg
>think "Whatever, it's fine. At least my best friend is happy."
>a week or so later, she confesses she's had feelings for me for a while now and wants to be with me
>I say, "You already have a boyfriend what the fuck" and we never mention it again
>A few days later, she goes bonkers, tells best bro about her feelings. Luckily, he's a super chill dude, doesn't really give a fuck since I'm not acting on it.
>a few days after THAT, she breaks up with him, telling him she never had feelings for him
>whatthefuckisgoingon.gif
>they have a huge falling out, I'm stuck in the middle
Eventually, I realize how crazy she is and cut her off. But not before she nearly tore my entire friend group apart and tore my best friend to pieces.
>>
>>29849023
hey I would just like to add:.
don't settle for the hot girl just because she's got a hot body.
if her mind is not compatible with your mind, it's no use. if a girl doesn't understand who you really are you are setting yourself up for a world of hurt!
>>
>>29849099
And if you were perfectly compatible in the beginning, only to have the relationship go to shit a year later anyways, then you are especially in for a world of hurt.
>>
Hey bartender, things are pretty shitty and I have no clue why. I recently got promoted to manager at my job (McDonalds so it's not like it'll get me anywhere), I left my girl because the relationship was poisonous for the both of us, two girls I work with have been flirting with me non-stop and I hate everything and I have no clue why. Nothing seems worth it anymore, things keep happening in my favor and I don't feel anything towards any of it... just don't understand why anymore. And all I want is a reason to keep going but LITERALLY NOTHING matters enough to me... I have a son, it brings me nothing... I try to do everything to make myself happy and it all feels like a series of chores or things to do to pass the time. I don't talk to anyone about anything, I've even been lurking 4chan since '04 and this is probably my 4th or 5th time posting, I hold everything in, not because I'm afraid of what feedback I might get... I just don't care about what anyone has to say. I think I might actually be dead inside, Ever since I sobered up (feb 18 last year... no one remembered this year, not family, not even my girl) nothing matters to me, I didn't even want the promotion, I just figured the extra money would make living easier, but what am I living for? Not only do I not do anything, I don't want to.

I just want to feel alive or inspired or hopeful again.

Thanks for reading, even though I don't know who you are, I at least know how to appreciate it.
>>
File: 1443904260244.jpg (82 KB, 623x836) Image search: [Google]
1443904260244.jpg
82 KB, 623x836
I keep thinking about life and the things that led to this point.

Life is kind of whimsical in that way. You could personally fuck everything up, or then become the plaything of just about any random occurence in the cosmos.

I had no choice between three fistfuls of broken glass in the gut, the scars it's left and a "normal life".

People begin to "sympathize" try to "help", while in reality they start shutting you out of their life the moment the burden of "maybe he is fragile" or mentally scarred by events shows up.

Not a single person from that life is a friend anymore, not one of them most likely genuinely cared in the first place. The ones that did are still with me, but one turned out to be schizoid, another one fights the throes of depression and the third, the one i love is such an enigma, it's hard to figure out what i'm supposed to do.

I keep thinking how i wouldn't be alive if i didn't have made the decision to visit an ATM at the moment i did, be it clairvoyance, intervention from a higher being or just plain pure dumb luck, i'm still here and kicking at the age of 29.

And everything is... fine. But i still keep thinking about why i've been the only one exempt of any real meaningful human interaction, when i've never truly been the one who would reject it.

Maybe it's just a case of Occam's Razor and i'm thinking too much. It's always been a fault of mine. Maybe i just need to find new people in my life, or experience something new. Maybe that'll help.
>>
>>29849151
women are wily
never trust them
>>
>>29849151
Oooohhhh yeah. I'm feeling that one hardcore. Hey, barkeep, can I get something to help me sober up a bit?
>>
I've been friends with this girl for some time and she's recently decided to try to start dating again. I've always thought she was nice but I never really wanted to pursue, I was fine just having her as a friend. Well now I'm interested, but at the same time this isn't a friendship that I want to ruin and I don't even know if she'd be interested in the first place because of how long we've been friends. Making the jump to ask isn't easy if I want to maintain the status quo if she says no.
On one hand, I have the chance to get a girlfriend again after being single for nearly two years, but on the other hand I could potentially make a friendship incredibly awkward for at least a few months. She's not someone that I want to cut off either. I'd like to remain friends with her for a long time. I know the easy answer would be to just go out and find someone, but for me it really isn't that easy. I'm incredibly socially awkward and it doesn't help that my interests include lame ass shit; video games, anime and design. I know a lot people would say to hook them in with the design, but after I do that, I'm pretty shallow. I'm a simple guy and I'm fine being alone in my room for a couple days. It's hard being able to meet new people and strike up a conversation when I have nothing to talk about. I'm boring, but I like it.
Even on tinder I didn't find much success because after a while I couldn't keep the conversation going. With this girl, we can talk for so long because we've been friends long enough that I can get past it. Obviously, I can't be friends with every girl I meet for years before pursuing because that's stupid. I will have to move on at some point and just do it, but it doesn't really matter for now.
I can't tell if this is my lonely ass finally getting sick and settling or if this is my heart talking. I feel like I'm falling for her /r9k/. Do I try to make the jump or maintain status quo and try harder to find another girl that I can connect with?
>>
>>29849263
Alright, I'm going to try to get some sleep, my dudes. See you guys around. Don't do anything I would do.
>>
I'll have your finest tapwater.

I just planned a date with a girl, I'm 22 KV and have never actually went on a date before or even asked a girl out.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.