[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men worrying over the person on the ground >3 men like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1468108157355.jpg (527 KB, 1972x2438) Image search: [Google]
1468108157355.jpg
527 KB, 1972x2438
>men worrying over the person on the ground
>3 men like "what the fuck put the camera away"
>woman is like "did someone say camera?"

Reminder that women have always been shit for as long as women have been a thing. The only difference is men had structures in place to keep them under control and they have slowly been unchained from the oppression called "civility."
>>
>>29846198
haha this picture is awesome. so true OP, women have been shit since the beginning. its why I love history, you learn that women have been roasties since the ancient egyptians.
>>
To me, you can kinda see the distress in the smile.. Like it seems innocent. She looked up while making a shocked face, naturally went to smile as people do when they see a camera.
Or shock. There's tons of reasonable explanations. No need to jump on the women hating train and make sweeping generalizations just because you can't get laid.
Seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>29846361
nah she ain't shit
>>
>>29846361
>To me, you can kinda see the distress in the smile.. Like it seems innocent. She looked up while making a shocked face, naturally went to smile as people do when they see a camera.
>Or shock. There's tons of reasonable explanations. No need to jump on the women hating train and make sweeping generalizations just because you can't get laid.
>Seek psychiatric help.

typical roastie response
>>
>women constantly pressured to look good and beautiful in every situation by men
>surprised they prioritize that wherever they are
>>
>>29846198
that nerd next to her is laughing too. say something about it nigger

>double standards
>>
>>29846488
how?

what's he laughin at?
>>
>>29846459
1) Who runs the fashion industry?
2) Who writes those shitty, inane fucking articles about the minuscule, autistic details of a dress a certain actress was wearing at a movie premiere, or the style of her hair?
3) Lastly, who consumes this garbage and provides the demand that provokes the supply?

Answer key:
1) Women and gay men. Kill yourself.
2) Women and gay men. Kill yourself.
3) Women and gay men. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29846198
I think it's a kick ass photo. Not like a fair number of us on here don't smile at death, gore, and misfortune.
>>
>>29846540
the whole industry is running on the presumption that it will make them desirable to men
>>
>>29846540
how?

how:
1)explain
2)explain
3)explain
>>
File: 1453337085323.png (105 KB, 203x321) Image search: [Google]
1453337085323.png
105 KB, 203x321
>>29846459
>women constantly pressured to look good and beautiful in every situation by men
>by men
you see that's wrong
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.