[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized I was the biggest loser at my high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462104644654.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1462104644654.png
18 KB, 509x411
>Switched schools a lot
>skipped 7th grade
>got to HS
>socially awkward
>got attached to the "quiet nerd/class clown" friends group
>they obviously hang out together after school
>even they have an outside life
>they never invite me to do anything except once
>probably made them hate me
>since no real friends spend time studying and vidya and become valedictorian
>they were all probably cringing at me giving speech
>>
>>29846133
hey, at least you weren't the kid with no friends and was stupid. But congrats on being a valedictorian, anon
>>
>>29846133
At least you were valedictorian. I barely cracked the top third of my graduating class and was still marginalized.
>>
>I remember thinking I was the most well respected out of the outcasts because I thought I was smarter
>Thought I was above other people because I consistently scored higher on tests and had more knowledge

Looking back on some interactions I had with people, it's clear no one really liked me.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
My whole life's a joke guys and it doesn't feel funny. I don't understand why , if there is a god, he put me here.
>>
>>29846133
>Be me
>Never switched school until 10th grade
>Have no friends from middle school come to first HS
>Know only clingy fat bitch, annoying redhead, autistic karate master, and skinny ugly ginger (who with all fairness was pretty cool)
>Still meet with other friends from middle school
>Start making friends in first HS
>Move country to the US
>Middle of 10th grade, know nobody, sit alone a lunch
>People come up and talk to me out of pity
>Even so can't make a single friend
>Feels pretty shit man
>Skip to senior year
>Try to make relationships all year
>All end up with me awkwardly not talking with other people
>2 months to graduation, still no friends
>Start talking to girl in math class
>5.5/10 not a qt, but sweet as all hell
>She said she wants to meet up this summer
>Am too afraid to send facebook message
>Will probably send facebook message late at night so she doesn't reply instantly

Just wanted to share this. Also, any advice?
>>
>>29846250
>>29846302

My mom never let me socialize my whole life. I only had friends if she could get along with their parents. Definitely a helicopter mom, ruined many relationships and shetlered me. All I ever did from 5 years old to 16 years old is play vidya and study. Being the valedictorian was nothing special at all.
>>
>>29846410
>Also, any advice

Just pretend to be a normalfag, they don't know you aren't one.By just setting up hang outs and stuff you become more of a normie. I'm way out of that hole now, about to get engaged, but I was reminiscing and realized for deep in the whole I was and didn't even know.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.