[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was just dicking around, I typed in fujoshi into google
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: butt and feet.jpg (90 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
butt and feet.jpg
90 KB, 900x1200
So I was just dicking around, I typed in fujoshi into google and got linked to a video https://youtu.be/25UYZWwaswI and I found her autism charming so I watched some of her other videos, and

holy shit.

Look at these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhZOkHtiOKQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ia8eOLF2-g

Yep that's who you think it is. What are the fucking odds of stumbling across this shit? I know she's old news, but this is like the prime discovery of my life, this is like my life's achievement.
>>
I found an autistic weeb girl but normalfags scared her off.
>>
absolutely insane stuff I can tell why you wanted to share
>>
File: image.jpg (364 KB, 1900x2375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
364 KB, 1900x2375
Am I supposed to care or

Actually fuck it I don't even give a shit about giving a shit, good thread OP now fuck off you fucking faggot
>>
Dude ciara was autistic as fuck this is hard to watch

She could of been such a nice girl.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaj7lN9aj6kiJQO10khcd7g

korean gril
>>
I don't get it, who is this supposed to be? Some e-celeb? A camwhore?
>>
>>29846040
>Yep that's who you think it is
And who is that?
I'm lost
>>
>>29846164
stop shitting on every single thread you spamming cunt
>>
>>29846103
Post her. I want to see.
>>
>>29846040
tell me that's not Ciara, holy mother of jesus's dick up my ass. This made me pretty sad
>>
>>29846593
Yeah its tough watching. A shame.
>>
>>29846593
Ops video is not ciara. It is her sister.

You can see her WiTH ciara in the third video op posted
>>
File: dirty whore bitch.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
dirty whore bitch.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
>>29846593
>that made me pretty sad
>>
A new Chris Chan?
>>
>>29846727
I'm talking about the third vid where she has braces, I'm pretty sure that's her
>>
>>29846770
The second and third vids are both Ciara. In the second video you can here her introduce "this is ciara and kate"

Jesus you fuckers need to learn to read the whole post before you start replying. reading comprehension.
>>
>>29846727
>It's her sister
How do you know? They seem pretty touchy in the 3rd vid.
>>
>>29846847
Trust me its her sister. They are in family photos as well together. I don't know this sisters name though. I've got the oldest one's email. Im the one who ratted out ciaras activities to her
>>
>>29846886
someone give me the dirty. I've seen this girl posted before but never kept up. What happened with her?
>>
Wow robots have really bad taste and Ciara is an awkward dyke cool man that's really surprising stuff

God damn you're all pathetic

t. a normie
>>
Who the fuck is Ciara?
>this isn't original
>>
Yes OP I'm sure you just HAPPEN to stumble upon these youtube videos after just MESSING around. You're not AT ALL involved with the making of them whatsoever.
>yep that's who you think it is
Some random slut?
>what are the fucking odds of stumbling across this shit?
Uh, zero. That's why you didn't. You probably made them or are friends with who made them.
>I know she's old news
Which is why you're posting them here.
>but this is like the prime discovery of my life
Acting like this is amazing doesn't make it any more believable.

Kindly remove yourself from this board.
>>
>>29847071
this comment is really original and i approve of it
>>
yeah turning 15 and being surrounded by Mexican and black dick will really do a number on a girl

then again she probably would've been sucking dick at 15 even if she lived in Colorado
>just lawyer daddy things
>>
>>29847090
>>29847071
Whoa we got some reddit blow-by trash who thinks they can play internet detective on an anonymous imageboard over here.

Billions of videos on YouTube and I just stumbled across some rare ciara by chance. I'm a fucking archaeologist
>>
>>29847115
a lot of mexicans in colorado
>>
>>29846040
Is it true she's in a mental ward in Delaware?
>>
nice find, a little late tho but im sure some dedicated waifuists will appreciate it
>>
>>29847213
If that even is the case, you're just as much of a fag for posting it here. I wish I could say nobody cares, but we all know there's hundreds of waifufags lurking this place. Doesn't make it any more acceptable though, you're all still fags and need to stop shitting up this entire site.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.