[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you black anons realize that black women are absolute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 422x750
When did you black anons realize that black women are absolute trash and that Asian women are superior in every way?
>>
>>29845959
I will take an asian, white, or latina girl any day over some black bitch

I hate them
>>
>>29845959

>look at me teehee! look he's BLACK! omg do you see that my bf is BLACK? are you mad yet dad?

Poor blackbots. Sheboons on the left, coalburners on the right.
>>
>>29845959
I'll take a qt African girl over some yellow bitch any day
t. Non race traitor
>>
File: LUPITAsum_2784547c.jpg (48 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
LUPITAsum_2784547c.jpg
48 KB, 460x287
>>29845959
Like you niggers have any choice anyway
>>
this pic is pretty condescending for the nig like he's some lesser animal
>>
>asian women

complete trash. never has a racial gender be so mentally colonized and betray their own either through sjw or self-hate.

they make for shit wives too since they can only make mentally ill children who pick up on their tiger mom bullshit and racial attempt at social climbing
>>
>>29847010
>Asians make poor wives because they push their kids to be successful

You're the concept of a nigga.
>>
>>29846544
Do you mean African African? Because I've always wondered why blacks never seem to be interested in them. I can get why you'd be disillusioned with african american black women because of their shit tier attitudes, but it seems like black men use this as an excuse to write off all black women and jump on the racemixing train instead of just going after foreign black women from Africa or wherever.
>>
Lmao, You nerds have never been with or even seen an asain girl.
I used to live by with two Koreans and they were like regular women. Offering sex and their mouth to me often.
I don't like the way they look. Cute, but I don't find it sexually attractive.
I have Japanese in my family (fresh off the boat) AMA
>>
>>29847794
Black women are such dillusuonal assholes, that they wonder why no one marries them. As far as foreign women are concerned, there's more of a cultural barrier.
>>
>>29845959
She looks like a monkey with that pan face
>>
>>29845959
that sucks for her for her rich parents to cut off all contact with her
>>
>>29848009
Traditional Asian women aren't promiscuous at all so those Korean chicks who offered you sex are probably the trashy westernized ones
>>
>>29848052
Lol you have never been outside. It's the popular thing to Mary black women.
>>
>>29848159
> traditional asian women

ok be prepared to stump for dowry. Oh wait, you don't have any?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.