[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are tattoos on a girl ever acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6
File: 1467944996059.jpg (358 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467944996059.jpg
358 KB, 1920x1080
Are tattoos on a girl ever acceptable?
>>
they're preferred
>>
>>29845948

No. I don't like them, they are degenerate.

But, it's the same as when I thought that "only" white women were degenerate - I was an idiot. All women of all races are sluts and whores. Women without tattoos are plenty degenerate. Tattoos on women are degenerate, period, but the women that have them can also be nice from time to time.
>>
>>29845999
so are those trips
>>
I love tattoos

I just don't want to get cheated on
>>
>>29845948
>Are tattoos on a girl ever acceptable?
No
>>29846025
good man
>>29845999
>>29846080
kys
>>
>>29845948
Depends on the size, location and content.
If it's some kind of symbol
or "I beat cancer" in small letters on the lower back I don't really mind, and I can't really hold that against them.
If an ex's name, on the face, or a massive drawing of unrecognizable
shit that spreads over 50% of the skin, it's pretty unacceptable.
>>
File: 1451029495902.png (894 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1451029495902.png
894 KB, 1366x768
My best friend and I got flower tattoos on our necks in high school. We wanted to do something special to set our friendship in stone since she had cancer and our time together was short. We got each other's favorite flowers, she got a lily and I got a cherry blossom. They're pretty small tattoos.

She passed away like 2 months later. Since she's gone it's not really a set of tattoos anymore, it's just mine. I don't really tell anyone who asks about it what it means anymore, people can judge all they want. I like it though, wouldn't get another one though that hurt like heck.
>>
>>29846161
Same, never really thought tattoo's were cute or attractive, but they don't bother me and are ok when they're not unfortunate outcomes of autism fits.
>>
My wife has tattoos from her time in prison. I feel that's the only situation where it's acceptable, when they have an actual personal meaning or experience.

Tattoos for fun, to be cool or unique, are cancer.
>>
>>29846333
I understand the sentiment, but did it have to be a neck tattoo?
>>
>>29846161
kys
>>29846333
dumb whore
>>29846351
kys
>>29846363
kys
>>29846366
kys
>>
>>29846363
Time spent in prison is a much bigger red flag than some ink in her skin...
>>
>>29846333
Does it really hurt that much?
>>
>>29846363
>trying to pass off prison tattoos as a good thing
>this level of mental gymnastics and delusion
Holy fucking shit please be joking.
>>
>>29846418
I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that it's one of the only times I think tattoos on a woman are acceptable.

Of course her prison experience is a red flag.
>>
>>29846333

>people can judge all they want

Well, yeah, normal guys see you have tattoos and think you're a dumb whore. But still, I doubt people are as mean to you as you are implying.
>>
>>29846333
>set in stone
>tattoo on the neck

That shit rotted off of her corpse and now here you are with a retarded neck tattoo. You goddamned moron. Should have made a death pact instead and killed yourself when she died.
>>
>>29846438
>>29846363
does she ever fuck you in the ass with a strap?
>>
>>29846366
Yeah we thought about it a lot. We wanted it somewhere visible but neither of us liked the thought of hand it on our hands or wrists. Having it anywhere else below the neck implies a level of skank that neither of us were comfortable with. Neck was kind of just the default place to go anyway. It's only visible when I have my hair up too so it never gets in the way of my day to day life anyway.

>>29846416
Oh it was awful and mine is a small one.
>>
>>29846462
No she's never gone that far, but can be unpleasantly dominant. She has anger problems which tie into respect and domination issues and that can roll over into being close.
>>
>>29846579
post a pic of her
do you ever go too far to establish your own dominance?
>>
Depends on the size.
Depends on the location.
Depends on what they've engraved onto their skin.

If it's a cute little star or something on their wrists, don't really give a fuck.

If it's a tramp stamp of some gibberish indian design, kind of give a fuck.
>>
>>29846605
I don't try to establish dominance, she's fucking dangerous. I even have to be careful about showing her respect or she gets violent.

She's getting better and I'm trying to help her get used to settling, but it's been a slow process and she might never fully adjust.

As for a pic, she's asleep right now but I'll ask if she's ok with a pic maybe if the thread is still up or some other time.
>>
>>29846733
Just rape her you dumb cunt, and take a pic of that. How did you two meet btw?
>>
>>29846757
I can guarantee she'd kill me if I tried that. Like imagine that she didn't kill me during the attempt, she'd kill me after, in my sleep or some time. She's threatened to kill me for much less.

If I could though, I might take a pic of that. Maybe the aftermath. We met in the workplace, she was here on a work visa and living with relatives. One of the main reasons we got married was so she could end up living here, but we also get on pretty well at least some of the time.
>>
File: making-me-nervous.jpg (223 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
making-me-nervous.jpg
223 KB, 960x960
>>29846850
What country is she from, and what country is she in now. Post cute stories from your lives
>>
>>29845948
ive never found them attractive
>>
File: BHe5ryFCEAAdM9A.jpg (40 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
BHe5ryFCEAAdM9A.jpg
40 KB, 500x688
Idk, are they? Pic related.
>>
>>29846870
She's from Russia, I'm from the US. We live in the US now.

Cute stuff, well she has agoraphobia I think and would rather just stay indoors in the dark, but I like to take her out to the park and stuff. She complains and gets super anxious but I know she actually likes it with me. It's a pretty common problem though when we go out that she gets angry or violent with people for perceived insults and I have to try and defuse situations if she doesn't scare the other person(s) off.

Still though, just two days ago we went for a night walk together around the neighborhood and she got drunk but didn't get violent which is a normal thing for her. So yeah I think she's improving.
>>
They're a fetish. Hell yes.
>>
>>29845948
Of course. The brand of sacrifice marks them for the demons of hell.
>>
>>29846954
>this faggot married a literal criminal just to import her into my country
kill yourself traitor
>>
>>29846954
Do you two have sex? Do you kiss? Is she big? Is she a reverse trap?
>>
>>29846333
>she was going to die in two months anyway so she didn't have anything to lose
>meanwhile you're going to spend the next few decades walking around with a retarded flower on your neck like some dumb fucking coke whore who charges ten dollars a handjob
Women are so dumb, holy shit.
>>
>>29846979
It's all about love man~

>>29846996
We have a love life but it's difficult. I like to kiss her but she doesn't like it and sometimes gets angry from it, like if I try to sneak a kiss.

That is one thing, she is pretty big and fit, I believe she got fit while in prison and still works out. I don't think she qualifies as a reverse trap but she isn't at all feminine. Though I have been trying to rememdy that, like trying to get her to grow her hair out and wear nicer clothes I buy for her. I at least have been making effort in getting her to use more feminine hygeine products, so she smells nice and I want to imagine will feel softer at some point. Understandably, it's all quite difficult though and I have to be careful about how I go about it with her, lest she rejects it or even gets angry.
>>
>>29847097
>MUH DICK MUHFUGGA
nigger you will hang
>>
>>29847087
Meanwhile in the real world.
>>
I have a tiny line-heart below my collarbone. Am I trash and no longer wife material?
>>
>>29847097
How tall is she? What kind of hobbies does she have? Ever rimmed her ass? Has she ever killed someone? Why are you trying to ruin perfect reverse trap material? Does she like to be on top?
>>
I like tattoos in general. I have several.
>>
>>29847139
You're not wife material because you refused to post feets
>>
>>29847170
I- I... You remembered? I feel special.
>>
>>29847181
post 'em boi
>>
>>29846333
That's a nice story. Tattoos that have meaning and a significance behind them are the best ones.
>>
I have a tattoo of my dad's name on my hip so everyone clearly knows who this belongs to.
>>
>>29847239
>Just like my mongolian anomi xD
kys
>>
>>29845948
I think they're OK in general but not if it's something retarded
>>
>>29845948
Also I have a very dumb tattoo. You know what Piper has in OITNB? Well I own a tattoo gun and got very drunk one night.. yeah
>>
I'd like a tattoo but getting a tattoo for tattoos sake is so...blah. There needs to be a story behind it or it's just showing off.
>>
>>29847291
feets.
now
>>
I have a tramp stamp and I'm a virgin.

Breaking the stereotype!
>>
>>29847392
post tramp stamp pls
>>
>>29847338
Showing off what? Cool art? And what kind of story? In middle school I drew a shitty comic about a cat and I plan on getting that cat as a tattoo. Good enough story for ya?
>>
>>29847437
hey post your stinky feets already
>>
>>29847452
only if people acknowledge my posts for more then just my feet
>>
>>29847462
if you'd post them we could move past it
>>
>>29847469
post your pets feet again
>>
File: 20160627_235427.jpg (232 KB, 1329x513) Image search: [Google]
20160627_235427.jpg
232 KB, 1329x513
>>29847481
ugly lizard feets
>>
>>29847510
moar, i need moar dang it~~~ !
>>
>>29847535
post yours first then
>>
>>29847559
no talk to me about my tattoos
>>
>>29847571
Not until you post feets
>>
>>29847599
thats not fair >:-(
>>
>>29847617
I posted lizard feet. You're the one holding out
>>
bump for more from russian criminal anon
>>
>>29847120
>hang

For what?

>>29847143
She's not super tall, we're abou the same height and I'm 6 foot even. She's built like a bear though. For hobbies she likes mechanical stuff and fixing things as well as some other house skills like sewing, all of which she does while drinking. Never done any butt stuff with her, I think she'd stab me if I went for anal. Back in Russia she killed the two guys who raped and murdered her sister, which is what she want to prison for. She waited till they were super drunk walking home from a bar together, and she attacked and beat them to death with a shovel. I'm not trying to ruin it but I feel that she is still in the prison mindset so I'm trying to help her adjust however I can, like with trying to encourage her to be more feminine. It's just one of multiple ways to get her to be less like she was while in prison. She prefers being on top, definitely always in control even if she isn't. It's complicated since intimacy at least for her is just another power/dominance/respect thing which she takes seriously.
>>
>>29848264
Did she ever get raped in prison? Is she still sleeping? How big are her tits? Can you get her to do a vocaroo? Would she go for a manlet? Did she take your last name? Do you want to do anal with her? Has she ever hinted that she wants to peg you?
>>
>>29848264
>For what?
bringing a fucking murderer into my country
we already have enough niggers without slavic untermensch coming here from the gulags
>>
>>29848326
I don't think she got raped in the standard sense, but I have reason to believe she was probably forced to do some horrible things by fellow inmates. Can't say for sure since she doesn't really talk about her time in prison even if asked. It's 4 in the morning here, she'll still be sleeping for awhile. Her boobs are bigger than average I think, d cup if I remember. They can look kind of weird because of her chest muscles though, at least when she tenses them. I'll ask her for a vocaroo, same as pictures. Can't make promises on either though, she doesn't even like taking pictures together. I don't think she would go for a super manlet like below 5'6" since respect is a huge thing for her and she probably wouldn't respect a tiny guy. She did take my last name, yes. I don't want to do anal with her, butt stuff doesn't interest me, I was just giving an example. She's said threatened to peg me but I don't think she's serious. The farthest she's gotten to something like that, we've done this sort of doggy position except she's the one behind and leans over me to jerk me off beneath her, sometimes pushing me down by the neck or back with a spare hand during.

>>29848343
What's one more murderer? Besides, they had it coming, and she's changed now.
>>
>>29848627
Do you have any more stories you can tell?
>>
>>29848655
What kind of story? A nice one or one of her acting like an ex-con?
>>
>>29848739
Any kind. Cutsey nice ones preferred, but I can go either way
>>
>>29845948
I mean it is nice they are telling what kind of a woman they are so you're not going to be in for any kind of nasty surprise later on
>>
>>29848762
Well last time we went to my parents, little over a month ago I asked her for a big favor to play nice. I convinced her to let me wash her hair and try a little makeup, and dressed her up in nice clothes. She's a good cook so she made some food and we went over and had a nice dinner and time together, and my parents kept remarking how nice she looked and she got visibly embarassed to the point of getting angry and swearing and storming off. Also later on when I got her to cool off and come back, my parents were talking and mom brought up about grandkids, she (wife) was pretty drunk but I don't think I've ever seen her turn so red and she immediately stopped being close with me and acted aloof for the rest of the time.
>>
>>29848925
>she (wife) was pretty drunk but I don't think I've ever seen her turn so red and she immediately stopped being close with me and acted aloof for the rest of the time.
:3
moar pls
>>
>>29845948
I prefer tattoos over none as long as they are quality work, and tasteful.

For example, I like the tattoo Suzy from gamegrumps got, didn't look like shit and had a neat design.
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (35 KB, 382x510) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
35 KB, 382x510
>>29849438
forgot the image, and the message needs to be unique but sham wham bam post imagerino blam blam
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.