[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually use the redpill subreddit? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 539889f3cbfc3.png (38 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
539889f3cbfc3.png
38 KB, 500x245
Does anyone here actually use the redpill subreddit?

Don't be shy. I know not everyone here is a dedicated /r9k/ browser. If anyone here has used "redpill" tactics from the subreddit, please tell us about if they were successful or not, and share them with us.
>>
>>29845821
Well I'm ugly and it turns out being mean and ugly doesn't work.
>>
>>29845840

No, but didn't you know that beforehand anyways?
>>
I read it. I mainly got into it at first because it was the first place I found that vehemently opposes feminism. I haven't had the chance to apply the principles, and even if I did I don't know how. I'm college, I only have acquaintances, no friends. No chance to get into parties.

And to top it off, I've recently been trying to become more religious. On my 4th day abstaining from fapping, been reading some religious material. Planning on diving into the Bible eventually. I'm currently in conflict whether I still want to have premarital sex or not.

On the other hand, I don't think it would be meaningful for me to say that I abstain from sex just because I can't get any. I want to become skillful enough to the point where I could at least get a women to go to bed with me. From then I'll just say no sex.
>>
>>29845821
nah i dont believe in the redpill meme. looks like a load of bullshit to me
>>
>>29846943
so you haven't read the bible but you're going to make important life choices based upon the teachings?

i'm glad you'll never reproduce.
>>
>>29845821
Only successful with bottom of the barrel mentally ill chicks.

But then that might be the best you can do.
>>
>>29847295

Then how do you get normal, and top-tier, hot women?

Wait for it.......

Only Chad Thundercock can get them .
>>
File: 1466944670514.jpg (73 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1466944670514.jpg
73 KB, 736x736
A lot of TRP is corny as fuck but I can't deny that it changed my life.

I was a KV, college dropout, quit 2 jobs because the anxiety would make me cry during my shifts.

Trp made me feel like I had to take control of my life. Like life was a video game and I was here to have fun and grind my character to have the results I wanted, so I got a job, used the money to hit the gym and help pay for school, oneitis that had been fucking me over for 3 years hit me up again looking for beta orbiter, surprised her with the new me, now we've been together almost a year now. Spontaneous sex 3-4 times a day, won't stop asking me to cum in her, talking about babies, marriage, "when we move in baby we should," etc.

Give it a try, robots. It's cringey to admit, but it worked.
>>
>>29847427

Be more specific, you FAGGOT!!!!!!

What specific tricks helped you? What did you do?
>>
File: 1466944591597.jpg (39 KB, 604x406) Image search: [Google]
1466944591597.jpg
39 KB, 604x406
>>29847565

I'm going to ignore your first sentence

Firstly they're right, get fit. You know that "oh shit" feeling you get when you come across a guy that's taller and more muscular than you? That slight fear gets girls wet when it happens with them. Get bigger than your girl. If you're taller, go for it, if you're shorter, all the more reason.

Do things with purpose. Don't be wishy washy with your opinions, ideals, words, and body language. When you want someone, take efforts to take it. Think Tony Montana in Scarface, but less drugs and guns, unless you're him.

Don't be clingy. Always act as if you are the party. That girls (and to an extent, men, sometimes) are missing out by not hanging out/speaking with YOU. Get yourself into the mindset that people are present to entertain YOU, not the other way around. I know this part can be hard, but you just have to practice.

Stifle your hard emotions unless absolutely necessary. Don't ever be more enthusiastic than your girl. Give back two thirds of the affection/enthusiasm she presents, one third if you're naturally attractive/cool/successful enough to pull it off.

Lastly learn to fuck. Can't stress this one enough, all else goes to waste if you can't fuck a girl to orgasm. I can go into further detail with this if you guys ask, and for reference, I've never had a fwb tell me "not today."
>>
>>29847385

Not sure if this is true. I just think Chad doesn't care if they are normal or not, he doesn't need an emotional connection/personal relationship with a female. He just puts his cock in them and that's all he cares about... And that's what they want.

However, RP tactics won't work unless a girl is at least mildly attracted to you. In which case most of r9k is fucked.
>>
>>29847156
to be a Christian you only need two things

love God above all else
and love your "brothers"
>>
>>29847701

Thanks, faggot. This will be studied later in detail.

>>29847824

Faggot. You still didn't answer my question.

You said RP tactics won't work unless a woman is mildly attracted to us.

So, how would a normal guy, without RP tactics, get a normal, or even a hot top-tier woman?
>>
>>29847701
>You know that "oh shit" feeling you get when you come across a guy that's taller and more muscular than you?

I honestly don't experience this, I think you're assuming everyone has the same insecurities as you, and projecting the feelings onto the opposite gender.
>>
>>29845821
Sometimes.. for laughs.
>>
>>29847862
By simply being in social environments regularly, and financially somewhat independent, as in doesn't live with parents.

There's no trick to making all women fall for you, even if you were a 9/10, not everyone would be interested in sleeping with you or dating you.

It's honestly just a matter of meeting enough people until you find someone you're attracted to and seems to be interested in you too, then asking them out.
>>
>>29847862
Luck to be honest with you.

Just be at the right place at the right time, be the right person for these two conditions.

TRP is right insofar as you should definitely live for yourself, work for physical fitness (for your own satisfaction and enjoyment) and study and work (also for yourself). Develop confidence.

And then to get super hot chicks on top of that, which will in itself pull as many medium to high medium chicks as you desire, I recommend you lose your mind a bit. Let the weird shit come out, whatever it is. Getting the hottest girls is about standing out, hot rich muscular tall confident guys all stand out in normal contexts but hottest chicks are surrounded by those guys so be as hot rich muscular and confident as you can while also being a rabid anime connosoire, a cocaine addict, a political critic, a schizo, etc.

Just take these aspects and push them hard too. Don't just be an anime fanatic: collect rare ones, connect with the creators of the work, find some way to compete at it.

That's a little scrambled but if you can read the point I'm making it'll work for you I promise.
>>
>>29847970

Thanks breh. This helped a lot. It's still hard to find people like you that will talk about this specific subject.

Anything else you want to add on this specific topic? Are you saying that the idea of a 10/10 Chad Thundercock getting sex all the time anytime is a myth? No way bruh.
>>
>>29848015
10/10 doesn't get hung up on the girls who won't fuck him and moves on to the next one. He's not desperate, he knows more is on the way.

Believing you're 10/10 does wonders for confidence.
>>
>>29848015
It's not a myth, but people like that are so incredibly rare that it's not even worth thinking about. You're not competing with them.

And also, it's ignored here that a 10/10 is working fucking hard to maintain those looks. Use Brock O'hurn as an example. He's working fucking hard to look the way he does, the amount of grooming he'd be doing a day to stay looking that way would easily be an hour just on his hair and skin alone, without the amount of time he'd be spending on working out and diet, and probably roids too.

He'd still be really good looking without that, but not a 10/10 at all.

As for the whole myth of Chad being just this perfect human that never struggles with anything or has to work hard or has any issues at all, then that's completely false.
>>
File: zuko.jpg (198 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
zuko.jpg
198 KB, 960x720
>>29845821
Their advice about how to self improve and become more attractive is sometimes useful. Other then that, you just seem like a mean prick to girls and that is sometimes more of a turn off then being a creepy cuck
>>
>>29849725
This.The stuff about becoming a worthwhile person is a good idea and you should do it, though not to the stupid sluthate degree. But when it comes to the pickup techniques, really just ignore them. There's been stories posted there where someone was doing it all, and had a girl just do it straight back at them and the person threw a huge tantrum about how the girl was manipulative and a terrible evil person. You just become a manipulative prick if you follow that side of it, which isn't desirable in the slightest, let alone to good people.
>>
>>29849824
What is with 'pick up' techniques anyway? Did they miss the memo that you can just walk up to them and ask them out? What is with the idea of picking them up?
>>
>>29850307
They mix up the difference between having game and hooking up with random people in a club or bar, and how relationships form day to day I think.

They miss that there's a difference between how you act to hookup with someone, and trying to form a lasting relationship with them.
>>
>>29845821

There are 3 kinds of redpills:

/pol/ redpill - Women are naturally slutty and over-emotional human beings. They shouldn't be allowed to vote because of this and because they are easily influenced without being provided with facts and evidence. The best kind of society is one where the 80/20 rule and hypergamy does not apply as a stronger family means stronger society.

/r9k/ redpill - Women are subhuman creatures who need to be removed from this planet for living life on easy-mode. They only go for men who treat them like shit but ''hate'' men who treat them like princesses, despite the fact that they secretly like the attention given to them.

Reddit redpill - Women are the natural submissive sex, however thats fine because we can just get /fit/, man up and fuck these women, despite knowing how much dick they've gotten from Chad in the past. Also women can easily ruin your life so make sure you use a condom correctly. As for marriage? Have fun with slut #301.
>>
>>29845821
I would but I don't like the annoying courage-wolf-you-can-make-it-brah-dude-self-improvement-lmao attitude
>>
>>29851319

Basically, Reddit is too afraid to swallow a larger redpill that liberalism has ruined our society with its ''tolerance and love xD'' that has:

>more sexually frustrated virgins, mostly males
>lower female happiness, because of their lack of understanding as to why they can't find stability with Chad
>normalised slut culture where women swap and share Chad in this hypergamy
>made the white man a scapegoat for lazy minorities who believe the ''system is rasiss''
>created more feminists that believe there still is inequalities between men and women, and use their social powers to tip the balance in favour of the top 20% of males and all women.

/r9k/ at least understands that women who choose to live within the hypergamy rules don't deserve their attention in the first place and stick with loneliness. However loneliness is not the solution and only creates a new place for females to try and get their own beta orbiters.

/pol/ is the only true redpill, unironically.
>>
Red pills and blue pills are the same thing, just different flavors. Reddit is just an unhelpful circlejerk.

I myself take yellow pills.
>>
>>29851596
you're a PISS BOY????
>>
File: 084082408024.png (57 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
084082408024.png
57 KB, 198x198
>>29851620
You should drink more water, anon.
>>
>Used RP tactics while drinking for some days ago

>Managed to make out with a QT

It actually worked.
>>
>TRP subreddit

Honestly the early Chateau Heartiste blogposts would be better reading material, like 2008 to 2011 in particular
>>
File: just b urself.png (1 MB, 1386x616) Image search: [Google]
just b urself.png
1 MB, 1386x616
The idea that you "practice" to be attractive to girls is perhaps the stupidest fucking concept I have ever come across. I was genuinely shocked when I first started reading some of the bullshit people spew online, the whole "confidence" and "PUA" bullshit.

Guys, if you don't LITERALLY ATTRACT WOMEN, then you AREN'T ATTRACTIVE.

Your lack of success with girls has NOTHING to do with "confidence" or your "game", it's because of your LOOKS, your genetically determined HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. That's what women want, THAT'S what they dream about.

If you don't believe me, JUST LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE FOR WOMEN'S FICTION. This is what they literally DREAM about:

https://www.wattpad.com/stories/teen-fiction

Notice that LITERALLY EVERY FRONT COVER has a TALL, FACIALLY ATTRACTIVE MAN, who isn't muscular but rather just has a good FRAME? THAT'S what they want.

The love interest varies from a badboy, to a nice guy, to players, to nerds, to shy guys...Why? Because women don't give a FUCK about personality or a guy's "attitude", THEY CARE ABOUT LOOKS AND NOTHING ELSE.
>>
>>29845821
>Does anyone here ... reddit?

-4chan 2016
>>
>>29852315
Why do you faggots always post models with that shit? Or imply that only 10/10 fantasy people ever get laid?

Guys fantasise about incredibly attractive perfect women too, but do you really think those are the only attractive women in the world, or the only women with partners even?

You randomly capitalising shit is fucking obnoxious too, stop that, it doesn't make you look any smarter, just emotional and irrational.

Oh yeah, go back to sluthate, too.
>>
It seems to be the only place on the internet that hates women as much as r9k
>>
Theredpill grasps women true nature, but they think in a "alpha/beta" dichotomy, instead of "attractive/not attractive".

They falsely believe that confidence creates attraction, though it' not true, because women would prefer an insecure 7/10 male over a confident 5/10 male.

They refuse to believe that height matters and they overrate lifting.
Face is the first and the most important (and perhaps the only) factor when women judge attractiveness. This is why the world is full of skinny-fat beta good looking men who are getting laid, and "alpha", "confident" and with "tight game" guys who are not attractive and who are having difficulties with women.

Theredpill is hilarious because they don't understand that their philosophy makes them good beta provider, based on "get rich and get status". Attractiveness is the only factor that divide those who get a lot of women in women prime years from incels.

The typical redpiller is the one who chases over-the-wall drunk women and then makes "field report" on how he fucked 8/10 hot babe thanks to his tight game.
>>
>>29852315
>so many stories about being held captive by Chad and "raped"/used as a sex slave

The memes are true
>>
>>29852713
They actually love women, and think that sluts are "easy". Delusional.
>>
>>29846943
>becoming religious
Godspeed to you my brother
>>
>>29847862
>how would a NORMAL guy, without RP tactics, get a normal, or EVEN a hot TOP-TIER woman?

women date up, men date down. guess where you are as a 'normal' guy

Alpha females (HB 8s, 9s and 10s)
Super Alpha males
Beta females
Alpha males
Beta males
Omega females
Omega males
>>
>>29852723
good analysis

original
>>
>>29853166
as a beta male can i break the system and be fucked by an alpha male?
>>
>>29847861
To be a Christian you need to believe that God sent his only son to be crucified for our sins.
>>
>>29845821
the problem is that subreddit isnt even redpilled. they simply have their toes in the water
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.