[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knowing everything you know about women, how can you still want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 957592_063.jpg (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
957592_063.jpg
52 KB, 320x240
Knowing everything you know about women, how can you still want a girlfriend?
>>
>>29845527
Nothing replaces a good pussy..

except for a puppy
>>
>>29845527
i don't want to date women, I want to stick my penor in them.
>>
>>29845527

Men are driven by their base instincts. Women take advantage of this, and civilization is built around this.

It's why chivalry - or favoring and protecting women - exists in the first place. Men care about women and put them on a pedestal because their inherent biological desire to get pussy and protect women just makes them do it. Only a few men can resist the urge to white knight.
>>
File: 1467569587544.jpg (195 KB, 1067x1282) Image search: [Google]
1467569587544.jpg
195 KB, 1067x1282
>>29845562
If you meant that in a zoophilic way, you're disgusting, if not, then I agree.
>>
>>29845527
i still want to accomplish and create, and the only way to gain the resources to do this is to be taken seriously enough by others for them to believe in your goals. nobody takes a man with no gf seriously. you're not even human.
>>
>>29845527
honestly the redpill just wants me to use them for sex I use to be this sweet guy that just wanted to find love but I realize they will never love you back the same way. male love is way stronger because it is more sacrificial and less selfish then the love a female can provide. women on the other hand only care about their own self interest and just want to find a guy who can protect them and provide for them because they become handicap during pregnancy. if you can provide that then they will just leave you.
>>
File: 1460653962657.jpg (40 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1460653962657.jpg
40 KB, 467x700
>>29845587
This is an extremely wise distinction and worthy of pursuit unless you become infatuated like a typical man and begin worshipping your woman and generally discarding any and all dignity and self-respect you may have had prior. Also as long as you don't mind the ever present dangers of rape and other sexual assault accusations along with the potential to procure for yourself sexually transmitted diseases or be conned into parenthood of someone else's child or your own without the intent because "Oops, I don't know what contraceptives are, lol?" or something similarly stupid and inexcusable, not to mention marriage and its blatantly discriminatory (against men) laws that'll possibly fuck you over out of any and all life savings or future earnings you may have (otherwise) had, to say nothing about the nightmare of child custody disputes and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

Goodluck, Anon.
>>
>>29845597
Gynocentrism is the term for that, but I'm sure you were already aware of this.
>>
>>29845751
That's your excuse, others' image of you? Goddamn... Well, whatever works, I suppose.
>>
>>29845759
Terrible if true, but terrifyingly realistic, all things considered. Don't feel too badly about it though, we'll surely all be deceased before you know it.
>>
>>29845751
This is truer than we'd like to think. A man without a girlfriend past a certain age is persona non grata and having someone believe in out, not because they have to, but because they actually do can be all you need to accomplish your goals.
>>
>>29845963

Yes. Lately, I've been more focused on how men, even the "alpha males" worship women. I no longer care that much about feminism, or the actions of women. Feminism is a political thing, but feminism itself is also an extension of gynocentrism, in it's own political twist.
>>
I don't want a girlfriend but my heart does. There's no reasoning with it. Probably just get cheated on and go buy a gun to kill the guy, kill the girlfriend, then kill myself. It's a bunch of inevitable pain but I can't stop myself from wanting it even knowing the ratio of bad outcomes to good is heavy on the bad.
>>
File: 4PWZ37E.jpg (170 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
4PWZ37E.jpg
170 KB, 797x957
I want to get married . because past a certain age a man without a family is a bad thing
>>
File: 6s in lava.png (1 MB, 1124x642) Image search: [Google]
6s in lava.png
1 MB, 1124x642
>>29845527
blind optimism hoping ill find a girl who isnt that shitty, seeing the positive traits in the ones i did find only reinforces it.
its stupid because of how much hassle it is
but, human instincts are strong.
>>
>>29847190

Yeah, but women endlessly rant and make up fake stories about how people "slut shamed" them. They face no social pressure to "woman up", yet men face pressure every single fucking day to "man up", but nobody cares about us.
>>
File: strindberg.jpg (332 KB, 977x1200) Image search: [Google]
strindberg.jpg
332 KB, 977x1200
>>29845527
this doesn't apply to me I'm fine alone.
>>
>>29847101
Yes, if you should find yourself in that situation, please have the moral consistency to take out the woman who cheats on you and not only the man with whom she did it. That is one of the most pathetically idiotic things I commonly see in cases where an angry guy whose twat cheated on him chooses to take it out on the guy and does absolutely nothing to the cunt other than maybe yell at them angrily, it's frustrating to read about and to know that this too like many other behaviors of men is a direct result of their biological impulses to be female pedestalizing pansies for some pussy.

Sometimes a guy who goes with a whore has been lied to about whether or not she currently has a boyfriend/husband by said slut and then imagine how fucked up it is that her boyfriend/husband comes and harms or even murders the poor guy (or his dog(s)/cat(s)) who was not stealing another guy's girlfriend/wife as far as he knew. It's unacceptable that this shit occurs regularly.
>>
>>29845963
why call the effects of males pursuing access to females gynocentrism when we already have a word for it: civilisation

>>29847190
I want to eventually get married to have kids. children do better with both biological parents around them. people already treat me like scum for being in my 20s & not having a gf, so I'm used to the hostility by now. also,
>wallpaper over bricks
why
>>
>>29845527
I never wanted one. No relationship, actually
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.