[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats that one thing literally everyone including robots can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1467851236009.png (18 KB, 311x355) Image search: [Google]
1467851236009.png
18 KB, 311x355
Whats that one thing literally everyone including robots can do but you can't?

>ride a bike
>>
>>29845476
>get someone to reply to my thread
>>
>>29845476
Can't ride a bike.
I'm also 20 and still have no idea how to drive. Never even got to learn.
>>
go outside
show face to another human being
let another human being hear voice

i'm not sure what i am anymore
>>
break up with my gf who I don't want to be in a relationship with anymore
>>
File: 1433058848715.jpg (122 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1433058848715.jpg
122 KB, 499x499
ROLL THEIR 'R'S

I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO FUCKING DO IT AND EVERYONE I KNOW CAN

FUCKING ASSHOLES
>>
>>29845476
Talk to other people in a non-autistic way (i.e., not directly related to the job you're doing, or "h-haha, you too!")
>including robots
This board is normie-infested now, I don't know what that even means

also
>go 48 hours without getting drunk
how else do humans deal with the crippling weight of reality?
I miss her, robots, if I die with her name on my lips I will have no regretsit's been six years since she was hit by a car
>>
>>29845799
gook?

oqoekrkt
>>
Eat apples without gagging. I just can't. They disgust me.

It's not the flavor. I can drink apple juice. It's all texture and smell and appearance. All i can think of when i see an apple is putrid smushed rotting apples in the schoolyard from when i was little.
>>
>>29846350
Were you raped in that schoolyard anon?
>>
Feel anything
>>
Play basketball, even the literal special ed kids in PE were better than me

I can't evem dribble the ball without using both hands which isnt allowed and I've never made a basket in my life, the worst part is I'm black so i always got picked first since I went to a white school and felt bad for their disappoint
>>
>>29845678
Same shit here, but i'm 21
>>
>>29845799
same
German class was a bitch
>>
>>29846407
No. My elementary school was just disgusting. Run down. Poor neighborhood. Half the students were indian (feathers) kids bussed in from their ghettos. Dirty. The fucking smell.

Bananas and oranges are also out. Same reason.
>>
>>29845476
Tie a knot
>>
>>29845476
Drive a car.
>>
I never learned how to tie my shoelaces so I came up with my own way eventually.
>>
>>29845725
Technically correct since robots can't acquire a gf to break up with. Very creative.
>>
>>29846800
Same desu fampai

it all worked out though, I only have to tie my shoes like once a halfyear. They get that perfect tightness where they won't fall off, but I can still slide my feet in or out with ease.
>>
File: 1453182458868.jpg (56 KB, 692x659) Image search: [Google]
1453182458868.jpg
56 KB, 692x659
>>29845476
I can't ride a bike and get shit for it constantly, too. I feel this feel anon.
>>
Can't swim blox
>>
Swim. I have a borderline fear of being near the sea or a pool due to shitty experiences in school swimming lessons when I was around 9, stemming both from not being able to do it and the embarrassment from being the only one who couldn't.
>>
tie my shoes
tell the time
>>
put on weight.
>>
File: kid.jpg (62 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
62 KB, 625x625
>>29845476
I never learnt till I went to school.

>Teacher says we will have bike day and go to the park
>Don't have bike
>Only kid in class who can't ride
>Some other kid brings me one
Things went better than expected.
Rode the thing till we had to go home.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.