[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is r9k doing to get a qt gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1468010252515.jpg (211 KB, 1146x1800) Image search: [Google]
1468010252515.jpg
211 KB, 1146x1800
What is r9k doing to get a qt gf?
>>
Nothing. I gave up on that desire a year ago.
>>
>>29845441
Sitting in front of my monitor, occasionally masturbating. I'm sure love will come by when the time is right.
>>
>>29845441
well i will probably talk to some girls in one of my classes on the first day of next semester, hopefully they will see i'm a really nice guy and maybe sit on my benis
>>
>>29845441
Contemplating joining the military.
>>
>>29845526
Have fun being cucked by your gf
>>
>>29845543
You assume anon has a gf. I'm gonna be a smartass faggot and assume he doesn't have one because this thread is about how to get one
>>
>>29845596
and i'm saying his hypothetical gf will cheat on him
>>
nothing
I gave up on feeling things entirely
apathy is the only answer to replace sadness
>>
I've basically given up on TRYING to get a gf. I'm just living life and hoping one comes along at this point.
>>
Making my shitty ex wife watch the kids more so I can go out more often. You can't meet bitches at home, and dating sites are a joke at 25
>>
>>29845441
Not really trying right now I might start trying when I go to college in the fall
>>
Absolutely fucking nothing.
It seems like way too much effort. I don't really desires affection or company, I'm more than content with my (and my future) hobbies
>>
File: aku-no-hana-3386317.jpg (164 KB, 800x1206) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-3386317.jpg
164 KB, 800x1206
Just trying Tinder for the first time over the last few days. That's about it, for a while there I was motivated to try gain some weight and go back to school. But fuck it, smoking bongs and playing video games every day might make me depressed, and the laughing stock of people that know it's all I do. But I'm here because I once wanted to be, and there's probably a reason for that I've long since forgotten. But whatever, I've got like 6 matches I'm chatting to now. They all live like an hour or more away though god damn. I should have known better than to expect a single girl in this town that actually knows me to want anything to do with me.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.