[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be cool or learn to be if you arent? I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: fonzie.jpg (17 KB, 300x378) Image search: [Google]
fonzie.jpg
17 KB, 300x378
Is it possible to be cool or learn to be if you arent?
I used to think so until I read online that being cool might actually come down to genetics, I'm very unsettled by this.
>>
Fuck being cool. Be virtuous instead.
>>
>>29845422
I would, but I still want to be cool.
The more time passes the more I think being cool boiles down to genetics which like many otherthings lost in.
>>
>>29845422
Found the faggot everybody!
>>
>>29845510
*I
_______1_____
That's so I can get through the filter
>>
Not all genetic. Mostly how you were raised. Its possible to change.
>>
>>29845579
I was homeschooled most of my early life because my n parents thought they were better than the school system, without exposer to other kids I never developed social skills and failed my life so far.
Is it too late to change?
>>
I tried to be cool in primary school but in retrospect, it just made me look like a loser. I learnt quickly - even at that young age - that you can't be something you are not. Ever since then i acted as i naturally and as a result have attracted friends who are likeminded. Nothing good comes out of pretending to be something you're not.
>>
>>29845512
I'm glad you've come to terms with your sexuality. Cool is playing Chad's game of superficial nonsense, contributing nothing of substance or worth instead of striving to be an excellent human being.
>>
>>29845579
Don't listen to this dude. It's not about how you wetr raised unless you have ptsd from being raped or some shit. You're chemically set to act the way you act from birth.
>>
>>29845796
So I'm ducked essentially, that's what your saying.
The noose never looked so good before.
>>
>>29845880
*fucked
My phone has been trying to make me sound extra autistic.
>>
>>29845880
You most likely won't anhero. You'll mature and accept your life like 99% of humanity does. Eventually you'll hover around doing something you semi- enjoy doing.
>>
>>29845880
>>29845901
You're not fucked. Why do you care so much?
>>
>>29845997
All my life I've been unable to make friends, I wasn't born with the natural charisma or likeability people have.
Im not likeable, I'm not cool. Nobody cares if you don't have a personality.
I've been made fun of for not being cool, like being told I'm autistic and the such when I know I don't have autism or aspargers.
>>
>>29846049
*nobody cares about you.
Literally if you don't have one or aren't interesting you might as well not even bother existing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.