[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craziest things you've seen in the public transit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: dabetes.jpg (282 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
dabetes.jpg
282 KB, 1280x960
I took the train home today and I saw this black guy waddle into the train doors then lift up his jeans to show pic related. What he had was a lot worse than pic related, he was suffering from an infection and there was visible flesh rotting from his calves. He started telling everyone in the train about his condition, he's homeless, diabetic, his family's abandoned him and is trying to beg for money to afford surgery so they don't have to amputate his legs off. Most were too disgusted to look at him and only 3 people gave him anything. First guy gave him $5, second gave him change, and when he asked the guy for a cigarette and didn't get any I gave him full pack. I wish I could have given him more, but shit my feet were hurting too from working all day. The fact is it's over for him, you'd just be wasting your money on him with your change. Small change isn't going to make a difference in his life, the only people that can help him is the government and that shit isn't going to happen in his lifetime. I just wish I could've killed him and ended his suffering right there.

Other time was this black dude coming into the train holding mardi gras beads and covered in blood. He sat there for a few minutes before laughing hysterically and slaming the beads on the floor. Saying something about some dude getting caught up and not even fighting back.
>>
Every mornign of my life I see this ugly transexual who just looks like a dude with some make up dancing and slutting at the pole of the bus while he/she wears headphones.
It's one of a kind.
>>
>>29845182
>has poor wound healing
>you give him a cigarette so his wounds will heal even worse
kek
>I just wish I could've killed him and ended his suffering right there.
In a way, you're helping him die faster
>>
>>29845436
>>I just wish I could've killed him and ended his suffering right there.
>In a way, you're helping him die faster
This.
>>
File: ffffffffffffffffffff.png (117 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffffffffffff.png
117 KB, 400x388
>>29845182

>public transit

Fucking nope

>tfw small city (pop >150,000) master race
>>
>>29845469
where i live the population is 24,000
>>
>>29845436
>>29845464

That was the point. Maybe I should just bring poisoned food with me next time. Do cops waste time investigating homeless deaths?
>>
>>29845524

that's small-town tier.
>>
File: girlslaughing_2.jpg (38 KB, 389x383) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing_2.jpg
38 KB, 389x383
>And then he told me that he was going to meet me at the bus stop for our date!
>No wonder he's a virgin!
>>
>>29845182
>I wish I could have given him more cigarettes

yeah that would've really solved his problems
>>
>>29845436
>>you give him a cigarette so his wounds will heal even worse
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
don't they have to give you treatment regardless of whether you have insurance in the US in cases of emergency?
>>
>>29845702
Thanks anon you just made me giggle
>>
File: image001.jpg (53 KB, 1117x838) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
53 KB, 1117x838
>>29845182
Public transit
>>
>>29845853

No, doctors don't work for free.
>>
>>29845853
yes, but anyone that lets their body rot like that is too stupid to help themselves, let alone actually be saved
>>
>>29846068
they do not charge you at the time of your stay/for the work done on you at the time, you're billed for it afterwards. a homeless man would never be able to pay it off, it would just go into collections and nothing would really ever happen since he'd have no wages to be garnished and no credit to be ruined.
>>
Was this on the CTA blue line by any chance? I think I've seen this guy do his spiel a few times.
>>
>>29846110

Wow so you're telling me homeless people are the healthiest people in the country? I'm over here suffering from self diagnosed pancreatitis and I'm too scared to have it checked out because of the bill.
>>
>>29845397
please take pics/video next time you pass. i'm sure (s)he's not shy.
>>
>>29845702
made me giggle anon, good job
>>
>>29846221
on a scale of 1-10, how stupid would you say you are?
>>
>>29846163

Small world. Yeah bro, was coming home from O'hare.
>>
>>29846292

What do you mean? You said they're billed afterwards, they don't have anything they can take. They can just keep on coming in for any health problems.
>>
I take the train in Chicago frequently and once I was on my phone and a nig nog crackhead woman accused me of taking a pic of her. She started shouting at me and I didn't know what the fuck to do but thank God a random black dude got in her face and btfo of her. She went dead silent and I followed the guy off the train to offer him a beer as a thank you. Fucking legend
>>
>>29846346
I wasn't even >>29846292 but I'm going to have to second his question. Are you retarded? ER, the emergency room, treats emergencies. Not any health problems.
>>
File: 14653026017826546gd.png (1 MB, 828x1472) Image search: [Google]
14653026017826546gd.png
1 MB, 828x1472
>>29845182
Oh man i have heaps.
I'll start with the time I was the problem
>Finished work catching the bus home
>I really have to piss
>Home is a 40 minute drive plus 10 minute walk
>Bus pulls up, no going back now
>I sit at the back of the bus 2 seats away from the VERY back
>Some old bitch decides to sit at the VERY back
>20 minutes in and i am literally going to piss myself
>To beta to ask the bus driver to pull over
>Whip out my dick and try to sorta piss in the seat so it soaks up
>Old bitch behind me is flat out gawking at me
>Im pissing for literally like 3 minutes, the seats not soaking it up and its spilling on the walkway
>I'm just bert staring infront of me
>Old bitch gets off at next stop which was still on the highway
>She has to step over what is now a maze of piss because of all the turns and hills the bus took
>I get off 2 stops after
>Bus driver asks whats on the floor
>"Sorry i think my drink bottle leaked"
>>
>>29846458
oh mother of kek
>>
>>29845535
Only if somebody """"important"""" dies of the same causes or something, I think. Or at least that's what TV says.
You could probably get away with it. Who knows?
>>
Slightly off topic so I'll sage, but this happened to me in the park a few years ago.
>Sitting in park with friend
>Just bought a record, we were talking about it
>Two black guys come up and start rolling blunts
>Ask if we have any money
>Say sorry dudes, we don't carry any cash etc
We really had no cash
>They sit there and smoke, we keep our distance
>Another friend comes over and then leaves one guy by himself
>I take out my lighter since he was having problems with his
>Was trying it out before I offered it to him
>It's a strange looking butane lighter
>Screams over at me
>Ay cracka you take a picture of me?
>No, no pictures sir
Im trying to be super polite
>You take a picture of me I'ma beat yo cracka ass
>He takes out his phone
>Calls his friends back over
>I shit you not, he sends them to go wait in opposite corners of the park
>Friend and I are scared as shit
>They all keep staring at us
>I get up and go tell some people what's going on, just somebody else knows
>I'm genuinely terrified of them
>The the ladies just laugh it off
I had to call my friends mom to come get us and we had to like sprint to the car
Thats honestly the weirdest experience I've had in public
>>
>>29846451

My question still stands tho. All the homeless person has to do is lay down on the street and he'll be sent to the ER
>>
>>29846812
and if any employed person with a home lays down they will also be taken to the ER, and if they can't pay for the service they will still be treated as well.
how old were you when you first were diagnosed with a learning disorder?
>>
>>29846837

Except the employed person gets charged. Homeless people can just walk out and do the same shit next time they feel any pain.
>>
>>29846872
They both get charged. If the person with a job and money to pay for the service rendered to them, they are turned over to a collection agency and will suffer consequences. If a person with no job and no means of paying doesn't pay for the service performed on them, there is nothing that can be taken from them so they do not pay. Are you just upset by the fact that someone has to pay for health care?
>>
>>29846922

A homeless guy with nothing doesn't qualify for a collection agency tho, so only the employed pay.
>>
>>29845397
I like you anon originally
>>
File: 1460497181578.jpg (6 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1460497181578.jpg
6 KB, 250x246
>>29846999
that's what I just said
>>
>>29847049

Why did you start arguing with me if you agreed with me?
>>
>>29847094
>Wow so you're telling me homeless people are the healthiest people in the country?
Because you said this.
>>
File: 1467599174543.jpg (139 KB, 814x814) Image search: [Google]
1467599174543.jpg
139 KB, 814x814
>>29847049
originalito
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.